What is the name of the son per Matthew 28:19?

No and you appear confused as

It was you who argued for an immaterial resurrection
No, I think we have our wires crossed right here. I am saying we have resurrected bodies. Material bodies. You are the one supposedly saying our resurrected bodies are not material.

No, I think we have our wires crossed right here. I am saying we have resurrected bodies. Material bodies. You are the one supposedly saying our resurrected bodies are not material.
Never ever stated any such thing

remember i argued a body is material

Previously

Don’t be rebellious

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
To which i replied

What do you not understand a body is physical

A spirit has no body and is unbodied, bodiless

look up your terms

I have found on every forum that I have posted this thread that very rarely a person can tell me the name of the son as per Matthew 28:19. I consider this a phenomenon. Christendom does not know what the name of the son is per the specific verse. I wonder if anybody on this forum can accept the challenge and give me the name of the son per Matthew 28:19.
'And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying,
All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you:
and, lo, I am with you alway,
even unto the end of the world.
Amen.'

Hello @Truther,

Christ Jesus, the risen Lord, is speaking here, and referring to Himself, as 'the Son'. This is perfectly acceptable grammar, and should not warrant a thread this long to confirm it.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

What do you not understand a body is physical

A spirit has no body and is unbodied, bodiless

look up your terms
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

...tilt.

'And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying,
All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you:
and, lo, I am with you alway,
even unto the end of the world.
Amen.'

Hello @Truther,

Christ Jesus, the risen Lord, is speaking here, and referring to Himself, as 'the Son'. This is perfectly acceptable grammar, and should not warrant a thread this long to confirm it.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
Chris, may I ask you what the name of the son per Matt 28:19 is?

...tilt.
Yes but it is not composed of spirit

It is a physical body dominated by spirit rather than a body dominated by the soul (translated a natural body )

Yes but it is not composed of spirit

It is a physical body dominated by spirit rather than a body dominated by the soul (translated a natural body )
As spiritual body is not composed of spirit? Boy, you are mixed up today, my friend.

...it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Read your Bible, Tom.
Which is still a physical body

Did you forget the verses you put foward to declare the nature of the resurrection body.

They did not fit an immaterial body

It is not a question of reading but understanding,

you incorrectly understand what is meant by a spiritual body

It is a body and a body is physical

A spirit is immaterial disembodied, Bodiless, Unbodied

learn the meaning of the words

Back
Top Bottom