Truth about the resurrection

They will be judged after satan is loosed to test their faith at the end of the 1000 year reign of Christ. It would make 0 sense for God to sick satan back onto those who already proved faithful and are righteous. He looses him for a little while to test the resurrected ones faith. Face it many in OT days never even heard the name Jesus, they could never excercise faith in him unless given a chance during the resurrection.
Sorry no. Resurrection is to judgment not the millenium

Those who die are freed from the power of sin in their life. The text does not say all who die have their sins forgiven

You ignore scripture which speaks of the judgment.

2 Corinthians 5:10 (UASV) — 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of the Christ, so that each one may be repaid according to the things he has done in the body, whether good or bad.

The benefit is the resurrection. God is so loving and merciful he will give the resurrected an opportunity to learn and apply his will. With no satan influences until he is loosed to test their faith. This occurs during the 1000 year reign of Jesus and his bride( 144,000)--All things will be made back to perfection. Then after satan is destroyed and all who follow him still, Jesus hands the kingdom back to his God and Father and subjects himself( 1Cor 15:24-28) =Rev 21
Nowhere found in scripture

BTW 1cor 15:24 speaks of what happens when Christ returns. There is no millennium in 1cor 15

I liked the video of the pastor who got a general invitation to a JW easter service. He felt led by God to attend. Everyone stared his wife and him down and then the bread and wine elements (something like that) was passed around. He saw no one was taking it since it was only for the 144000. He ate and drank of it and so did his wife. Great scenario.
Then he committed a great sin if he partook. All who are not of the little flock( sitting on thrones) sin greatly if they partake-Luke 22:29-30= A covenant made to those who will sit on thrones.=the littleflock=144,000
1Cor 11: 27-29= some are unworthy)))))= those who will not sit on thrones=the great crowd

I have no idea what you're talking about. Jesus took care of the sin. The wages of sin are for the unbelievers. The Christians have no wages of a sin nature.
The righteous wouldn't have died if Jesus covered sin like that. Paul had his head chopped off. Peter was impaled upside down. Some were stoned to death like Stephen. They paid in full the wages of sin. But are counted righteous to God because of Jesus sacrifice even though they sinned.
Jesus will completely cover those remaining little flock during the tribulation that get changed in the twinkling of an eye and go to heaven and sit on thrones--These will never taste death. The great crowd who are brought through Harmageddon on earth may never taste death either.

Then he committed a great sin if he partook. All who are not of the little flock( sitting on thrones) sin greatly if they partake-Luke 22:29-30= A covenant made to those who will sit on thrones.=the littleflock=144,000
1Cor 11: 27-29= some are unworthy)))))= those who will not sit on thrones=the great crowd
nah. It means he is of the 144000. Poor guy if he sinned according to JWs doctrine. It is a slap on the wrist with a wet noodle.
Actually he showed how sad the JWs are and how false doctrine confines people to misinterpret Revelation.

Sorry no. Resurrection is to judgment not the millenium

Those who die are freed from the power of sin in their life. The text does not say all who die have their sins forgiven

You ignore scripture which speaks of the judgment.

2 Corinthians 5:10 (UASV) — 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of the Christ, so that each one may be repaid according to the things he has done in the body, whether good or bad.
I know my teachers are correct. They are these-Matt 24:45--you are not.

nah. It means he is of the 144000. Poor guy if he sinned according to JWs doctrine. It is a slap on the wrist with a wet noodle.
Actually he showed how sad the JWs are and how false doctrine confines people to misinterpret Revelation.
You are being mislead sir--Only 144,000 will sit on thrones--Luke 22:29-30 is clear its a covenant made only to them. Only apart of that little flock were present at the Lords evening meal.

Matthew 24 ..'he who endures to the end will be saved'

isn't about being saved from sin..not about eternal salvation .

is about deliverance from trials and tribulations during end times

You mean you blindly assume what you are told is the truth.

You have substituted the word of man for the word of God
The teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth prove them correct. Israelite true God worship history proves them correct.

The teachings of Jesus are the same in every translation.--Israel never served a trinity God while serving the true God.
That is funny as the Angel of YHWH was their God

Exodus 3:1–6 (LEB) — 1 And Moses was a shepherd with the flock of Jethro, his father-in-law, the priest of Midian, and he led the flock to the west of the desert, and he came to the mountain of God, to Horeb. 2 And the angel of Yahweh appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush, and he looked, and there was the bush burning with fire, but the bush was not being consumed. 3 And Moses said, “Let me turn aside and see this great sight. Why does the bush not burn up?” 4 And Yahweh saw that he turned aside to see, and God called to him from the midst of the bush, and he said, “Moses, Moses.” And he said, “Here I am.” 5 And he said, “You must not come near to here. Take off your sandals from on your feet, because the place on which you are standing, it is holy ground.” 6 And he said, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” And Moses hid his face because he was afraid of looking at God.

And Christ plainly stated

in your New world testament

Joh 1:18 No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is in the bosom [position] with the Father is the one that has explained him.

In context he is speaking of the Father but Christ did reveal him

and he was the angel of the presence of Jehovah who led them in the desert

Isaiah 63:9–10 (LEB) — 9 In all their distress, there was no distress, and the messenger of his presence saved them, in his love and compassion he himself redeemed them, and he lifted them up, and he supported them all the days of old. 10 But they were the ones who rebelled, and they grieved his Holy Spirit, so he became an enemy to them; he himself fought against them.

Exodus 33:11–15 (KJV 1900) — 11 And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle. 12 And Moses said unto the LORD, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight. 13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people. 14 And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. 15 And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.

1 Corinthians 10:1–4 (KJV 1900) — 1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat; 4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Do you sit as judge over God and his word

That is scripture

Either you believe it or you don't

Your imagination does not get to modify it

John 5:28–29 (KJV 1900) — 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
Clear as the noon day sun. :)

Scripture is set aside in favor of the word of a man made organization
amazing how the core doctrines get denied daily such as the gospel, resurrection, deity of Christ, faith preceding salvation/regeneration, God is love, etc.....

Romans 6:7--at death one is set FREE from (their) sin= They received the wages in full= death. God is a God of perfect justice he can not rejudge on past sins once dead. You should get to know the true God.
Those who have died (spiritually) to sin, not those who have physically died.

There are two types of death; spiritual and physical. You are making a category error.

Doug

Both the righteous and unrighteous will be resurrected. But Why? Its 100% fact the bible teaches--The wages of sin = death. That is Gods judgement against sin. Thus Romans 6:7 is clear= One is acquitted of all sin at death. That means during the resurrection one cannot be rejudged on past sins. All resurrected ones will be given an opportunity to learn and apply Gods will.-Proof=Daniel 12:2-3 teaches some will be made righteous during the resurrection period. The righteous are already righteous, thus its the unrighteous resurrected ones who can be made righteous. Its why satan gets reloosed to test the resurrected ones faith. It would be senseless of God to resurrect the unrighteous just to tell them they are going back to death when they are already dead. What a loving provision by Gods uncomparible love. He desires none to perish.
During Jesus' 1000 year reign when that resurrection occurs, all things will be made back to perfection. No satan influences until reloosed.
This is the reality of the resurrection. Why don't 99% of the religions claiming to be Christian teach this truth?
For all have sinned,
and come short
of the glory of God;'

(Rom 3:23)

'My little children,
these things write I unto you, that ye sin not.
And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father,
Jesus Christ the righteous:
And He is the propitiation for our sins:
and not for ours only,
but also for the sins of the whole world.'

(1John 2:1)

Hello @Keiw1.

Every offender has their day in court, for justice has to be seen to be done. The just and the unjust are raised to judgment (Acts 24:15). For the believer in the Lord Jesus Christ there is no condemnation (Rom. 8:1), they pass from death into life, for they are covered by the blood of Christ, their sins are atoned for. Christ has paid the penalty for their sins. The ignorant or unbelieving dead are dealt with in righteousness, by Him who knows the secrets of men's hearts, and. is therefore able to make righteous judgements based on knowledge (Rom.1 & 2). The second death is eternal, there is no hope of reprieve from that, only destruction for eternity (Re. 20 & 21).

'The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations,
and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:'

(2Pe 2:9)

Judgement has not yet been passed on either sinner or saint, that awaits judgement following the resurrection (2 Pet. 2:9). There is no consciousness in death now, no punishment is being inflicted prior to judgement for that would not be just. So all have to be raised, and stand before their Maker.

'For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Being justified freely by His grace
through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation
through faith in His blood,
to declare His righteousness
for the remission of sins that are past,
through the forbearance of God;
To declare, I say, at this time His righteousness:
that He might be Just, and the Justifier
of him which believeth in Jesus.'

(Rom 3:23-26)