The heart is central to the Christian faith

Clay

Something we all need.

When Christ was asked, “What is the greatest commandment?” his answer showed where true spirituality begins: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart”

If this is as important as Jesus says it is—and it is. It's Beyond what we could ever imagine—then we need clarity about what he meant, so that we will have greater clarity in how to obey. A pure, uninterrupted commitment to God and His will is the very basis of a proper relationship with Him.

Heart is in the Bible just under 1,000 times, the word “heart” is used in the Bible more than any other for the inner self.

A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.
Luke 6:45
Just as only a good tree can bear good fruit and a grapevine produce grapes, so only a good heart can produce good. We can tell if someone has a bad heart by listening to their words.

And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

Ezekiel 36:26​

100 Bible Verses about a New Heart >

Something we all need.

When Christ was asked, “What is the greatest commandment?” his answer showed where true spirituality begins: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart”

If this is as important as Jesus says it is—and it is. It's Beyond what we could ever imagine—then we need clarity about what he meant, so that we will have greater clarity in how to obey. A pure, uninterrupted commitment to God and His will is the very basis of a proper relationship with Him.

Heart is in the Bible just under 1,000 times, the word “heart” is used in the Bible more than any other for the inner self.

A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.
Luke 6:45
Just as only a good tree can bear good fruit and a grapevine produce grapes, so only a good heart can produce good. We can tell if someone has a bad heart by listening to their words.

And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

Ezekiel 36:26​

100 Bible Verses about a New Heart >

Whenever we read the word “heart” in the Bible, we should first understand it as a comprehensive term that captures the totality and unity of our inner nature.

The heart includes what we know. Our knowledge, thoughts, intentions, ideas, meditation, memory, imagination. What we love, what we want, seek, feel, yearn for. And what we choose whether we will resist or submit, whether we will be weak or strong, whether we will say yes or no.

The most important role the heart plays is in our salvation.

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

Romans 10:9-10​

We use the word Heart in so many different ways.

Everyone knows what you mean when you use the word heart. If you have a change of heart, you think differently now. If your heart was in the right place, you messed up but meant well. When our friends speak from the bottom of their hearts, they’re telling the truth.

When our kids say, “I cross my heart,” they might be telling the truth. Sometimes we do not have the heart to tell someone the truth. If we take it to heart, we’re listening well. If we know it by heart, we’re remembering well. If you have a heart of gold, you are kind. If you have no heart, you are mean. If your team lost heart, they gave up. If they showed heart, they rallied.

When you wear your heart on your sleeve, you are transparent. When you put your heart into it, your passion is obvious. The lionhearted are courageous, while the chickenhearted are spineless. Sometimes we are coldhearted, and other times lighthearted. We work halfheartedly on Monday and wholeheartedly before a deadline. We can be callously hardhearted or cowardly fainthearted. Everyone important to you is dear to your heart. Everything important about you is secured in your heart of hearts.

Whenever we read the word “heart” in the Bible, we should first understand it as a comprehensive term that captures the totality and unity of our inner nature.

The heart includes what we know. Our knowledge, thoughts, intentions, ideas, meditation, memory, imagination. What we love, what we want, seek, feel, yearn for. And what we choose whether we will resist or submit, whether we will be weak or strong, whether we will say yes or no.

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

I believe that is why Jesus took away our hearts of stone and gave us a of flesh so that we could love and serve Him.

"A heart of flesh and not of stone" is a phrase from the Bible, specifically Ezekiel 36:26. In this verse, God promises to transform our hardened hearts, which are unresponsive and stubborn, into hearts that are receptive and tender. The verse reads: "And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

So now i have a question for all .
What is the greatest commandment . TO LOVE the LORD your GOD above all , with all your heart , all your soul , all understanding .
So now for the question .
How does or even can a man TRULY EVEN LOVE GOD WITH ALL HIS HEART , IF SAID MAN LOVETH NOT JESUS THE CHRIST
WHOM the FATHER DID SEND .
the answer . HE DONT . FOR had ye LOVED GOD ye would have LOVED ME for i came forth OF GOD .
And JESUS said IF a man LOVETH ME , HE KEEPS MY COMMANDMENTS .
to BELIEVE ON HIM
and to love one another . SO , all other religoins are false and i think its time the churches stop following
a false love that has come of the world .
Remember IF one has not charity it profits HIM nothing .
What does charity REJOICE IN
that the love of the world DOES NOT .
THE TRUTH . JESUS IS THE TRUTH , THE WAY and THE LIFE . all other religonis DENY HIM as the CHRIST .
SO , yeah they false .

What is the greatest commandment . TO LOVE the LORD your GOD above all , with all your heart , all your soul , all understanding .
How does or even can a man TRULY EVEN LOVE GOD WITH ALL HIS HEART , IF SAID MAN LOVETH NOT JESUS THE CHRIST
the answer . HE DONT . FOR had ye LOVED GOD ye would have LOVED ME for i came forth OF GOD .
to BELIEVE ON HIM
and to love one another . SO , all other religoins are false and i think its time the churches stop following
THE TRUTH . JESUS IS THE TRUTH , THE WAY and THE LIFE . all other religonis DENY HIM as the CHRIST .
SO , yeah they false .
save-image.png

to BELIEVE ON HIM
SO , yeah they false .
@TOTHALORDBEALLGLORY is spotted.

Back
Top Bottom