The Call of God

Behold

-
I originally wrote this today, on another Forum, and i wanted to share it here, for someone, who can use it now, or later.
-
-
Reader,

When God calls a person "into the Ministry" this Call is an Anointing for Service.

Different service anointing's are different ministries.

Apostle (type of Missionary).
Prophet
Pastor
Evangelist
Teacher

Ect...

These are the call of the anointing that God has placed in them... and "the gifts and calling of God, are without repentance".
He will never take them back.
And notice that Salvation is a GIFT....

So, God anoints or calls a person into the ministry to be.....say an evangelist....and then, God begins the work of enabling you to produce that ministry.
Its not "next day service" reader.
God has to enable the CALLED one, to be able to do the work, and many mess this up, ruin this call, because they impatiently want to get the microphone and start running everything, .... "look at me, look at me, look at me"..... before they are enabled, pruned, and graduate from the School of the Spirit, first.

Start Here : LEARN THIS..

Hebrews 13:9
Romans 3:21-28
John 3:17
2nd Corinthians 5:19
Romans 4:8

Now...Let me show you something, Saint.. in case you feel that God is perhaps leading you into some type of full time, ministry.

First, have you ever told God....>" i am yours". "i am all yours, use me". "send me"... "here is my LIFE"..
If you've never done that, then you are probably not all His in your HEART, but you are HIS forever, by Spiritual birth, if you are born again.

So, lets say you are called..

A.) = HE WILL confirm it over TIME....by signs and confirmations that will be supernatural, and most of the time, only you will see them, and know them, until you are readied to go.

Also, .. look closely at this verse...>"Jesus learned obedience by the things He SUFFERED".
Yes, THAT Jesus.
The God man, Son of God.
Him.

See that? Jesus had to learn some things, in human form, and if you are going to be used by God,.... you will be pruned by the Hand of the Almighty.
This suffering, is your education in the Spirit.... and it is to build your spiritual muscles, your patience, your dedication, as its the hardships you have to endure, that produce the obedience and the REAL faith that is the enabling for service.

And let me give some encouragement to someone, or 2 of you.

God does not see "Age".. He only sees Hearts.

Listen........ the 2 greatest "Spiritual qualities" are :

1.) Availability
2.) Dependability

God is always looking for this one....>"will you show up everytime, on time".. "Will you do it when you're really tired".. ."Can i alway count on you to be there"..

Is that you?

It can be that God will bring you into some work for Him, when you are 60, 70, 80+ yrs old......

How do you know? Its because Moses was 80 yrs old, when God told Him to "go and get my people".

-God bless

Let's not forget:

3.) Being a failure in yourself, a weak and foolish thing.

God can use anyone, and getting rid of our own glory and strength, makes way for his!

And then you have Christians that haven't received a call from God, and they take it upon themselves to "preach Jesus" or something like that.
When you have pastors telling their congregation to "go out and share Jesus" they are in effect telling their congregation, especially those who have not been called of God, to copy or mimic the call of an evangelist or apostle [apostolos = "sent"].
And of course, this is error.

Everyone who is born again from above has a duty ,and call, to tell about what Jesus's salvation has done for them. Its called a testimony. Be ready to testify what Christ has done for you, to anyone.

Everyone who is born again from above has a duty ,and call, to tell about what Jesus's salvation has done for them. Its called a testimony. Be ready to testify what Christ has done for you, to anyone.
Yes, it's a testimony. But the instruction and command was first given to Jewish Christians who founded the New Covenant Church which is a continuation of the Church in the desert at the time of the Tabernacle. Back them the Jews/Hebrews numbered over 3 million that came out of Egypt and they were called the "Great Congregation." No Gentiles need apply for it was a Jewish covenant and God made no covenant with Gentiles.

What do you do when there are seeming two contradictory passages of Scripture before you? Choose the one that supports your pet theory and reject or reason away the other?
Just as I said, if you believe that everyone is called to preach Jesus then you believe everyone is an evangelist and an apostle or prophet in the body of Christ, but Paul says no, we are not all apostles (nor evangelists, or prophets.)
Peter gives instruction:

15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 1 Peter 3:15.

And if they're not asking then SAY NOTHING.

No one likes religion thrown in their face. All this falling over each other to show self-rightesouness to preach Jesus to others only causes animosity on their part against Christ and Christians. LET THOSE who have heard the voice of God do that ministry while those who have not actually heard the voice of God WAIT.

7 Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: Rom. 12:6–7.

The Scripture is for our training and admonition. If you haven't the internal witness, and if God has not actually spoken to you where you actually hear His voice and words then there is no call. Here, this is how it works:

2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them. 3 And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away. Acts 13:1–3.

Do you see that? Did something like that happen to you in the assembly (church)? Because if it didn't and you just UP and do what you want then you are disobedient as you copy and mimic SOMEONE ELSE'S calling and ministry. God is a God of order and as Head of the Church LET HIM decide who gets baptized into the body of Christ and what body part they are in the body.

I suggest you read 1 Corinthians 12-14 for some instruction from God and not lean on your own understanding in the vanity of your mind.

Yes, it's a testimony. But the instruction and command was first given to Jewish Christians who founded the New Covenant Church which is a continuation of the Church in the desert at the time of the Tabernacle. Back them the Jews/Hebrews numbered over 3 million that came out of Egypt and they were called the "Great Congregation." No Gentiles need apply for it was a Jewish covenant and God made no covenant with Gentiles.

What do you do when there are seeming two contradictory passages of Scripture before you? Choose the one that supports your pet theory and reject or reason away the other?
Just as I said, if you believe that everyone is called to preach Jesus then you believe everyone is an evangelist and an apostle or prophet in the body of Christ, but Paul says no, we are not all apostles (nor evangelists, or prophets.)
Peter gives instruction:

15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 1 Peter 3:15.

And if they're not asking then SAY NOTHING.

No one likes religion thrown in their face. All this falling over each other to show self-rightesouness to preach Jesus to others only causes animosity on their part against Christ and Christians. LET THOSE who have heard the voice of God do that ministry while those who have not actually heard the voice of God WAIT.

7 Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: Rom. 12:6–7.

The Scripture is for our training and admonition. If you haven't the internal witness, and if God has not actually spoken to you where you actually hear His voice and words then there is no call. Here, this is how it works:

2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them. 3 And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away. Acts 13:1–3.

Do you see that? Did something like that happen to you in the assembly (church)?
Because if it didn't and you just UP and do what you want then you are disobedient as you copy and mimic SOMEONE ELSE'S calling and ministry. God is a God of order and as Head of the Church LET HIM decide who gets baptized into the body of Christ and what body part they are in the body.

I suggest you read 1 Corinthians 12-14 for some instruction from God and not lean on your own understanding in the vanity of your mind.
You are always preaching Jewish superiority. Jesus did away with that. The body of Christ is the church. The Holy Spirit does tell me where to go and not to go. Just like in Acts. I was told by the Holy Spirit to leave a church and go to another. Yes, and told me where to minister at. He tells me what to say and I do. Its called trust and obey. Jesus is coming soon. And about no one wanting religion thrown in their face.; I plant seeds, if they don't listen, I don't care. Judgement day is coming and God will be asking you what you have been doing since he called you. Not spreading the gospel is on you.

You are always preaching Jewish superiority. Jesus did away with that. The body of Christ is the church. The Holy Spirit does tell me where to go and not to go. Just like in Acts. I was told by the Holy Spirit to leave a church and go to another. Yes, and told me where to minister at. He tells me what to say and I do. Its called trust and obey. Jesus is coming soon. And about no one wanting religion thrown in their face.; I plant seeds, if they don't listen, I don't care. Judgement day is coming and God will be asking you what you have been doing since he called you. Not spreading the gospel is on you.
It's not superiority, it's truth and if you are Christian, you should learn the roots of the Church and Bride of Christ. Israel is the true Church. Israel is the true Bride of Christ betrothed to God, not Gentiles.
God speaking to Israel His Bride says this:

19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever;
Yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment,
And in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness:
And thou shalt know the LORD.
21 And it shall come to pass in that day,
I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens,
And they shall hear the earth;
22 And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil;
And they shall hear Jezreel.
23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth;
And I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy;
And I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people;
And they shall say, Thou art my God.
Hosea 2:19–23.

God speaking to Israel His Church says:

8 Also at the same time Solomon kept the feast seven days, and all Israel with him, a very great congregation, 2 Chron. 7:8.

Now when Ezra had prayed, and when he had confessed, weeping and casting himself down before the house of God, there assembled unto him out of Israel a very great congregation of men and women and children: for the people wept very sore. Ezra 10:1.

18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation:
I will praise thee among much people.
Psalms 35:18.

The Church did not begin on the Feast of harvest (Pentecost.) It began with the children of Israel in the desert after they were called out of Egypt and gathered around the Tabernacle after the Tabernacle was built. Jesus is a Jewish Messiah. He is born into the tribe of Judah one of the sons of Jacob/Israel. Jesus came to and for the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Jesus is the fulfillment of countless prophecies by Israel's prophets, and the fulfillment of the Abrahamic Covenant.

The New Covenant is made between God and the House of Israel. And the New Covenant Church was founded and first populated by Jews in Jerusalem on the great celebration of the Feast of Harvests in which Jews living in Gentiles lands and cities (Corinth, Ephesus, Rome, Philippi, Thessalonica, etc.) came to the Feast and at the preaching of Peter's sermon 3000 Jews were saved by THEIR Holy Spirit of Promise.
When these Jewish Christians went back to their homes in Gentile lands, they took Jesus with them and shared the good news that Israel's Messiah had come in fulfillment of the Jewish Covenants and Prophecies. The Jewish Christians in these places after their split with their Jewish Judaic brethren began to fellowship in their own homes. Jews started the first home (bible) studies. And for the next forty plus years the Church was populated by Jewish Christians until the destruction of their Temple and the Times of the Gentiles was soon to begin. God saving Gentiles in this era of human history is to do one thing Scripture says, and that is to make His Bride, Israel, jealous. God is saving Gentiles without a covenant because He can. Jesus teaches about a Marriage Supper given by the King for His Son in Matthew 22. You should read it. At the Marriage Supper of the Lamb Israel His Bride is there by Covenant. Gentiles are there by invitation.

Just as long as you get it right.

Back
Top Bottom