Prophets that hated Gentiles.... is this the Gospel?

praise_yeshua

I believe we have some "Jonah's" here from time to time. Jonah is a interesting book. Jonah disobeyed God but he didn't die. In contrast, to God killing a prophet in

1Ki 13:25 And, behold, men passed by, and saw the carcase cast in the way, and the lion standing by the carcase: and they came and told it in the city where the old prophet dwelt.
1Ki 13:26 And when the prophet that brought him back from the way heard thereof, he said, It is the man of God, who was disobedient unto the word of the LORD: therefore the LORD hath delivered him unto the lion, which hath torn him, and slain him, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake unto him.

God spared Jonah.

Jon 4:1 But it displeased Jonah exceedingly, and he was very angry.
Jon 4:2 And he prayed unto the LORD, and said, I pray thee, O LORD, was not this my saying, when I was yet in my country? Therefore I fled before unto Tarshish: for I knew that thou art a gracious God, and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repentest thee of the evil.
Jon 4:3 Therefore now, O LORD, take, I beseech thee, my life from me; for it is better for me to die than to live.
Jon 4:4 Then said the LORD, Doest thou well to be angry?
Jon 4:5 So Jonah went out of the city, and sat on the east side of the city, and there made him a booth, and sat under it in the shadow, till he might see what would become of the city.
Jon 4:6 And the LORD God prepared a gourd, and made it to come up over Jonah, that it might be a shadow over his head, to deliver him from his grief. So Jonah was exceeding glad of the gourd.
Jon 4:7 But God prepared a worm when the morning rose the next day, and it smote the gourd that it withered.
Jon 4:8 And it came to pass, when the sun did arise, that God prepared a vehement east wind; and the sun beat upon the head of Jonah, that he fainted, and wished in himself to die, and said, It is better for me to die than to live.
Jon 4:9 And God said to Jonah, Doest thou well to be angry for the gourd? And he said, I do well to be angry, even unto death.
Jon 4:10 Then said the LORD, Thou hast had pity on the gourd, for the which thou hast not laboured, neither madest it grow; which came up in a night, and perished in a night:
Jon 4:11 And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?

God forgave the entire city of Nineveh because they were ignorant. Notice verse 11.

However, Jonah hated those that God forgave. Hated them. Hated them so much that he ran from preaching the message of God to Gentiles. A message of forgiveness.

Isn't it wonderful that Philip didn't hate Gentiles in

Act 8:32 The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:

Notice how this Gentile was READING Isaiah. I wonder how a Gentile was READING Isaiah? (Hint, LXX)..... A Gentile language preserving Isaiah. While Jews were hating Gentiles.... GOD was preserving His words for those that hated their own brethren.

Notice where Philip went....

Act 8:26 And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.

Gaza. GAZA......

I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings here but we must believe the Scriptures. God loves ALL the children of Adam.

Is hate part of the Gospel?

Saul/Paul gave his life for the men such as those of Nineveh/Assyria/Syriac/Suret......

Act 20:17 And from Miletus he sent to Ephesus, and called the elders of the church.

Act 20:23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.
Act 20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

yes, Jonah took the scenic route to Nineveh, but this is just a preview of the BINDING COVENANT we have with GOD. even though we have personal prejudices in our hearts, (which is sin). our God has a way to deal with us. TEACH US A LESSION in dealing with our own prejudices. hates destroy. it is not a giver of LIFE, but DEATH. and in Death Jonah learned a LIFE-GIVING PRINCIPLE, "Forgiveness", which is the Core of the Gospel. God forgave us, likewise, forgive one another. is this not commanded?

we all need a course in it. by the way ....... Good topic.

101G.

I believe we have some "Jonah's" here from time to time. Jonah is a interesting book. Jonah disobeyed God but he didn't die. In contrast, to God killing a prophet in

1Ki 13:25 And, behold, men passed by, and saw the carcase cast in the way, and the lion standing by the carcase: and they came and told it in the city where the old prophet dwelt.
1Ki 13:26 And when the prophet that brought him back from the way heard thereof, he said, It is the man of God, who was disobedient unto the word of the LORD: therefore the LORD hath delivered him unto the lion, which hath torn him, and slain him, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake unto him.

God spared Jonah.

Jon 4:1 But it displeased Jonah exceedingly, and he was very angry.
Jon 4:2 And he prayed unto the LORD, and said, I pray thee, O LORD, was not this my saying, when I was yet in my country? Therefore I fled before unto Tarshish: for I knew that thou art a gracious God, and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repentest thee of the evil.
Jon 4:3 Therefore now, O LORD, take, I beseech thee, my life from me; for it is better for me to die than to live.
Jon 4:4 Then said the LORD, Doest thou well to be angry?
Jon 4:5 So Jonah went out of the city, and sat on the east side of the city, and there made him a booth, and sat under it in the shadow, till he might see what would become of the city.
Jon 4:6 And the LORD God prepared a gourd, and made it to come up over Jonah, that it might be a shadow over his head, to deliver him from his grief. So Jonah was exceeding glad of the gourd.
Jon 4:7 But God prepared a worm when the morning rose the next day, and it smote the gourd that it withered.
Jon 4:8 And it came to pass, when the sun did arise, that God prepared a vehement east wind; and the sun beat upon the head of Jonah, that he fainted, and wished in himself to die, and said, It is better for me to die than to live.
Jon 4:9 And God said to Jonah, Doest thou well to be angry for the gourd? And he said, I do well to be angry, even unto death.
Jon 4:10 Then said the LORD, Thou hast had pity on the gourd, for the which thou hast not laboured, neither madest it grow; which came up in a night, and perished in a night:
Jon 4:11 And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?

God forgave the entire city of Nineveh because they were ignorant. Notice verse 11.

However, Jonah hated those that God forgave. Hated them. Hated them so much that he ran from preaching the message of God to Gentiles. A message of forgiveness.
Yes, but in a generation or two God destroyed Nineveh so thoroughly that if you want to find it on a map bring a shovel. You'll have to dig deep into the earth to find it.
Isn't it wonderful that Philip didn't hate Gentiles in
Act 8:32 The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:
Notice how this Gentile was READING Isaiah. I wonder how a Gentile was READING Isaiah? (Hint, LXX)..... A Gentile language preserving Isaiah. While Jews were hating Gentiles.... GOD was preserving His words for those that hated their own brethren.
Notice where Philip went....
Act 8:26 And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.
Gaza. GAZA......
The eunuch was a circumcised Gentile proselyte who went up to Jerusalem to worship the LORD.
I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings here but we must believe the Scriptures. God loves ALL the children of Adam.
God has His people, and they are separated from the other Adamites that didn't want to scatter but instead wanted to build a Lego city in honor of the first antichrist: Nimrod.
The "sons of God" were Sethites who gave in to temptation and became unequally yoked when they married the daughters of men, and their children under the influence of disobedient mothers grew up without law, without restriction and became tyrants and bullies. This is the definition of "giants" in the land, these Nephilim.
It was so bad that Eber (from where we get the word "Hebrew") "crossed over" the Jordan to separate his family from that disobedient, crass, violent society. Nimrod was a mighty hunter. He hunted "humans."
Is hate part of the Gospel?
Which gospel? There are literally hundreds of gospels in the Hebrew Scriptures beginning in Genesis all the way to Revelation. So, which gospel?
Saul/Paul gave his life for the men such as those of Nineveh/Assyria/Syriac/Suret......
Act 20:17 And from Miletus he sent to Ephesus, and called the elders of the church.
Act 20:23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.
Act 20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
It had nothing to do with loving Gentiles. He was a practicing, obedient to the Law, Jew under command of the God of Abraham. That was his motivation. It was after someone was born-again did he have permission from God to love them. In the Law God commanded Israel of twelve tribes to love only Israel of twelve tribes. God never instructed His saints (Israel) to love anyone not in covenant. So, the love God commanded was a family love. To the twelve tribes ONLY.
(Scripture provided upon request.)

Yes, but in a generation or two God destroyed Nineveh so thoroughly that if you want to find it on a map bring a shovel. You'll have to dig deep into the earth to find it.
@praise_yeshua he is correct, not all sin is unto death, but SALVATION is NOW, not ten or twenty years later, but NOW. what did the apostle said on the day of Pentecost? Acts 2:40 "And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation."

this means NOW. just as Nineveh, at the preaching of Jonah, in that time saved itself from destruction. again SALVATION is NOW, not then, or was, but TODAY.

101G.

@praise_yeshua he is correct, not all sin is unto death, but SALVATION is NOW, not ten or twenty years later, but NOW. what did the apostle said on the day of Pentecost? Acts 2:40 "And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation."

this means NOW. just as Nineveh, at the preaching of Jonah, in that time saved itself from destruction. again SALVATION is NOW, not then, or was, but TODAY.

101G.

Isn't it interesting how God so thoroughly destroyed the temple of Jerusalem that there is not a stone left upon the other for close to two thousand years NOW.....

Luk 21:5 And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,
Luk 21:6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

Gone. Not just abandoned.... GONE....

People only see what they want to see......

1Co 3:16 Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?

At least you dig down into the earth to find it.

Luk 21:5 And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,
Luk 21:6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

At least you dig down into the earth to find it.

The difference is one is above earth, the other is below earth.

Isn't it interesting how God so thoroughly destroyed the temple of Jerusalem that there is not a stone left upon the other for close to two thousand years NOW.....

Gone. Not just abandoned.... GONE....

People only see what they want to see......

1Co 3:16 Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?
100% correct for we are the temple of God. and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

101G.

Will they bury your body like Nineveh was buried?

2Co 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
Depends on how I die and when the Lord returns in righteousness and waging war against Gentiles.
He'll rule them with a rod of iron, and lead and guide His sheep Israel with a shepherd's staff.

But I have an apartment in glory to keep the rain off my head.

Depends on how I die and when the Lord returns in righteousness and waging war against Gentiles.
He'll rule them with a rod of iron, and lead and guide His sheep Israel with a shepherd's staff.

But I have an apartment in glory to keep the rain off my head.

That war will be more than just Gentiles. All nations of the earth will gather against The King of Kings and Lord or Lords. Israel will embrace a false idol during the tribulation and continue their rejection of God.

That war will be more than just Gentiles. All nations of the earth will gather against The King of Kings and Lord or Lords. Israel will embrace a false idol during the tribulation and continue their rejection of God.
All nations that are not Hebrew are Gentile.
It says the will gather against Israel and kill half the nation before the Lord steps in and destroys Israel's enemies and His enemies.

14 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh,
And thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle;
And the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and ethe women ravished;
And half of the city shall go forth into captivity,
Zech.14.

I've shown through Scripture above that Gentiles will be gathered by God against Israel NOT the King.
I'm going to hold off on showing Scripture that proves you wrong about Israel's rejection of her Messiah until you agree with Scripture above and say you are wrong.

All nations that are not Hebrew are Gentile.

It is good that you're not trying to "filibuster" anymore. It is good to take this "slow".. and line by line.

1. Define what you mean by a Hebrew nation?

There is land associated with promises to Abraham. Temporal land and Eternal land. Christ Jesus alone owns BOTH.

It says the will gather against Israel and kill half the nation before the Lord steps in and destroys Israel's enemies and His enemies.

14 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh,
And thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle;
And the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and ethe women ravished;
And half of the city shall go forth into captivity,
Zech.14.

2. Pay attention to what you read. Read verse #1 again.

Zec 14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

What is this day called? As you always do, you are dishonoring The King. The ONLY wise Potentate.

1Ti 6:15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

It is not the day of the "Hebrews". It is the day of the Lord.

I've shown through Scripture above that Gentiles will be gathered by God against Israel NOT the King.
I'm going to hold off on showing Scripture that proves you wrong about Israel's rejection of her Messiah until you agree with Scripture above and say you are wrong.

I'm not wrong.

It is good that you're not trying to "filibuster" anymore. It is good to take this "slow".. and line by line.
1. Define what you mean by a Hebrew nation?
The nation that was founded upon the Law of God to Moses to the children of Jacob/Israel.
You can't have a nation without borders or a nation without Laws.
There is land associated with promises to Abraham. Temporal land and Eternal land.
Israel won't get any temporal land. It all has been assigned an eternal designation.
Christ Jesus alone owns BOTH.
And He's given a portion to His heritage.
2. Pay attention to what you read. Read verse #1 again.
Zec 14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
What is this day called? As you always do, you are dishonoring The King. The ONLY wise Potentate.
1Ti 6:15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
It is not the day of the "Hebrews". It is the day of the Lord.
Day of the Lord on behalf of the Hebrews.
You don't see Christ prophesied coming with the clouds of heaven to fight alongside Gentiles.
He's fighting against Gentiles. Hand to hand. That's why His vesture is stained in blood (Rev. 19.)
I'm not wrong.
I'm not afraid, but you are.

The nation that was founded upon the Law of God to Moses to the children of Jacob/Israel.
You can't have a nation without borders or a nation without Laws.

So Israel did not exist until after your preferred people repeatedly disobeyed God and God gave them laws to serve?

I thought God gave it to Abraham? Please be specific. Very detailed. You're going hundreds of years into the future to establish a Hebrew Nation?

Why not wait till King David? Or King Solomon. Be specific. You haven't thought this through at all. You can tell from your mistaken response.

Israel won't get any temporal land. It all has been assigned an eternal designation..

No it hasn't. Peter was very clear that this world will vanish away. We look for new heaven and new earth. Jerusalem will vanish away. We look for Eternal kingdom. (We. I mean Christians. You're not looking for a "new" anything.)

And He's given a portion to His heritage.

Jesus gives Eternal things. His kingdom was not of this world. It is why Israel sought to murder the Son of God.

Day of the Lord on behalf of the Hebrews.

Nope. That is not what it says. You're perverting the Scriptures.

You don't see Christ prophesied coming with the clouds of heaven to fight alongside Gentiles.
He's fighting against Gentiles. Hand to hand. That's why His vesture is stained in blood (Rev. 19.)

Not Gentiles. Nations. All nations of the earth. Even those Jews that love the antiChrist.

I'm not afraid, but you are.

Afraid of you? Not at all. You have no power. Just bluster. Afraid of God? Why should I be afraid of God. He that fears is not made perfect in love. Perfect love casts out fear. Fear has torment.

Your hatred for you fellowmen in Adam is clear. Hating your brother indicates you are not of God.

Last edited:
So Israel did not exist until after your preferred people repeatedly disobeyed God and God gave them laws to serve?
No, Israel existed but not as a nation with Laws. Once the Law of Moses/God was given THEN Israel became a nation.
I thought God gave it to Abraham? Please be specific. Very detailed. You're going hundreds of years into the future to establish a Hebrew Nation?
After God said this:

8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God. Gen. 17:8.

It was a done deal.
God promised the land to Abraham and to his seed.
To possess forever.
Why not wait till King David? Or King Solomon. Be specific. You haven't thought this through at all. You can tell from your mistaken response.
Salvation is of the LORD. It's His salvation which means He can do whatever He wants
No it hasn't. Peter was very clear that this world will vanish away. We look for new heaven and new earth. Jerusalem will vanish away. We look for Eternal kingdom. (We. I mean Christians. You're not looking for a "new" anything.)
Are you sure about that?
In the new earth Jerusalem will be its center with God sitting on His throne in the midst of His covenant people. God will cleanse the land of ALL Gentiles presence and the Hebrews/Jews alone will populate and possess their Promised Land.
Below is prophecy to Israel. Take notice of what God says to His people. You say there will be no Jerusalem? Typical Gentile re-interpretation. Scripture says there will be a New Jerusalem.
On this you are in error.

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev. 21:1-3

God is with men. John is speaking about Israel. He will dwell with Israel; they shall be His people and God Himself as Promised with be with them.
Jesus gives Eternal things. His kingdom was not of this world. It is why Israel sought to murder the Son of God.
Christ is the kingdom of God (Matt. 12:2 8.)
Christ is not of this world.
He spoke truthfully.
Nope. That is not what it says. You're perverting the Scriptures.
Don't just say it. Prove it.
Not Gentiles. Nations. All nations of the earth. Even those Jews that love the antiChrist.
God does not love evil. Your Gentile God is taught to love evil. God loves His covenant people. No matter what the Jews do. They are in covenant and one day "all Israel shall be saved" (Rom. 11.) Nothing shall separate God's love for His covenant people. Nothing.
Saul writes to Jewish Christians at Rome:

36 As it is written, (writing to Jewish Christians who know what and where this is written) For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Rom. 8:36–39.

God loves His Bride Israel. Look at the length, width, height of His love for Israel.
Afraid of you? Not at all. You have no power. Just bluster. Afraid of God? Why should I be afraid of God. He that fears is not made perfect in love. Perfect love casts out fear. Fear has torment.
Your hatred for you fellowmen in Adam is clear. Hating your brother indicates you are not of God.
God gave command to the children of Israel in the desert at the time of the Tabernacle for Israel to love Israel. God never gave command for Israel to love anyone not Israel.
As a Christ follower I follow His command as given above (Lev. 19:18-19.)

Back
Top Bottom