The Promises/Covenant that establishes the Gospel

@praise_yeshua

And those Chosen in Him before the foundation, they are joint heirs with Christ Rom 8:17

And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Heb 1:14

14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

The seed of Abraham Rom 4:13

13 For the promise, that he[Abraham] should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

So I dont think you understand what you are saying sir

So the Promise of Eternal life was always to Christ and His Joint Heirs in Him, all one Titus 1:1-2

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

You don't own anything. You are His property. You are not your own.

1Co 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
1Co 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

You don't own anything. You are His property. You are not your own.

1Co 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
1Co 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
The elect are Heirs of God, and Joint Hears with Christ.

The elect are Heirs of God, and Joint Hears with Christ.

You don't think I know you believe that you believe you're equal with Christ.

That is exactly what your beliefs equal. You believe you are GOD........

Some much for bowing.... so much for endless praising the Lord Jesus Christ.

You're owned. You don't own.... anything. At the very best, you're only sharing in the Benevolence of God.

You don't think I know you believe that you believe you're equal with Christ.

That is exactly what your beliefs equal. You believe you are GOD........

Some much for bowing.... so much for endless praising the Lord Jesus Christ.

You're owned. You don't own.... anything. At the very best, you're only sharing in the Benevolence of God.
Slander and Misrepresentation

How does this come about?
The Elect are Chosen in Christ their Head as His Body making them One before the foundation of the world.. Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

So they as His Body are joint heirs with Him, who is the Head.

I would put it this way, People that aren't saved, that are dead in sin have faith in themselves.
Did Lazarus have faith in himself being dead to come out of his dead grave?
Yes it's a dead faith but they don't realize that as they are their own God. Some are quite successful in this life but they're not going to do too good in the next life.

I like the way you said it "Christ's Perfect Faith". Not faith in ourself but faith in God and His plan.

Jesus said:

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). John 10:10.
The thief is sin. Did you know that?

The Elect are Chosen in Christ their Head as His Body making them One before the foundation of the world.. Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

So they as His Body are joint heirs with Him, who is the Head.
Exactly = CHRIST is the HEAD, we are His Body = the HEAD Governs the Body

Although we who are in Christ make up His Body, we are not in control = only the HEAD which is CHRIST

Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you.
But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

Exactly = CHRIST is the HEAD, we are His Body = the HEAD Governs the Body

Although we who are in Christ make up His Body, we are not in control = only the HEAD which is CHRIST

Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you.
But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.
Nobody said anything about the body being in control of the Head. Im saying that not only Christ was promised to be the Heir of the world, so was His Body with Him, they are Joint Heirs, but of course the Head has the Preeminence over the Body. @praise_yeshua said in the op

There are no promises owned by any other man than Jesus Christ. None.

That is the Gospel. The heir of all things, Jesus Christ.

That statement is erroneous. Christ and His Church own the promises, though He is the Head,

All things belong to the Church because it belongs to Christ 1 Cor 3:21-23

21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's;

22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's;

23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

Nobody said anything about the body being in control of the Head. Im saying that not only Christ was promised to be the Heir of the world, so was His Body with Him, they are Joint Heirs, but of course the Head has the Preeminence over the Body. @praise_yeshua said in the op

That statement is erroneous. Christ and His Church own the promises, though He is the Head,

All things belong to the Church because it belongs to Christ 1 Cor 3:21-23

21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's;

22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's;

23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

@praise_yeshua is 100% correct in his OP.

The Church did not AND could not purchase Redemption for our sins.

Christ Purchased Redemption with His BLOOD.

ALL things belong to CHRIST

John 3:35 - For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.

John 16:12-15
“I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.

All things that the Father has are Mine.

@praise_yeshua is 100% correct in his OP.

The Church did not AND could not purchase Redemption for our sins.

Christ Purchased Redemption with His BLOOD.

ALL things belong to CHRIST

John 3:35 - For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.

John 16:12-15
“I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.

All things that the Father has are Mine.
I dont know what you talking about, you all over the place now

Did Lazarus have faith in himself being dead to come out of his dead grave?

The thief is sin. Did you know that?
Lazarus was dead, his brain was no longer functioning, He didn't know anything and couldn't do anything. He was a corpse.

Now his sister's Mary and Martha they had faith, Their measure of faith believed if only Jesus had been there my brother wouldn't have died. Jesus performed a miracle and called him forth from the tomb.

When I was talking about were people that are alive that don't know Jesus put Their faith in themselves. They're their own God.

The thief is the enemy of our souls the satanic forces that are operating in this world.

Sin is described in the Bible as transgression of the law of God and rebellion against God.

Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness. 1 John 3:4

Lazarus was dead, his brain was no longer functioning, He didn't know anything and couldn't do anything. He was a corpse.

Now his sister's Mary and Martha they had faith, Their measure of faith believed if only Jesus had been there my brother wouldn't have died. Jesus performed a miracle and called him forth from the tomb.
Sounds like the teaching of the Catholic church. That one person can have faith for another. Sorry, but that is not Biblical. It's false and heretical to say such a thing and say it is from God that you do so.
It's just a lie.
When I was talking about were people that are alive that don't know Jesus put Their faith in themselves. They're their own God.
Yes, but spiritually dead men have no faith. "Trusting" in oneself is a lie. Plain and simple. And the reason why its a lie is because spiritually dead people have no faith.
The thief is the enemy of our souls the satanic forces that are operating in this world.
Peter says the angels that sinned are locked up.

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment 2 Pete2:3–4.

Jude says the same thing. All sin comes from men.
Sin is described in the Bible as transgression of the law of God and rebellion against God.

Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness. 1 John 3:4
I agree. And you can add to that definition those who teach God's Torah is "abolished" of "ended."
But that law-less-ness has been in the Gentile church since the destruction of the Second Jewish Temple.
And the Gentile church will be judged for teaching such a lie.
Who is the father of lies?
That's who is the father of the Gentile church in their teaching such lies.

Sounds like the teaching of the Catholic church. That one person can have faith for another. Sorry, but that is not Biblical. It's false and heretical to say such a thing and say it is from God that you do so.
It's just a lie.

Yes, but spiritually dead men have no faith. "Trusting" in oneself is a lie. Plain and simple. And the reason why its a lie is because spiritually dead people have no faith.

Peter says the angels that sinned are locked up.

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment 2 Pete2:3–4.

Jude says the same thing. All sin comes from men.

I agree. And you can add to that definition those who teach God's Torah is "abolished" of "ended."
But that law-less-ness has been in the Gentile church since the destruction of the Second Jewish Temple.
And the Gentile church will be judged for teaching such a lie.
Who is the father of lies?
That's who is the father of the Gentile church in their teaching such lies.
It sounds like Bible.

How could it be a lie? it's in the Bible:

Martha said to Jesus, "Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died. [22] And even now I know that whatever you ask from God, God will give ...

John 11:18-33​

Her faith was in Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom