Proof of What Modern Bible Translators Have Done to Corrupt Newer Bible Translations

You certainly do. You can't have two Masters. You will love the one and hate the other.

You can't claim to be superior to others and tell me that you still love them. That is impossible. You're "making this up" as you go and YOU are always the beneficiary of your false claims otherwise.
I only have one Master and that is Hashem.
I can be superior to other people and still love them. It's unfortunate you don't see it that way. No man is created equal. Some are born into poverty, some are born into wealth, some are born with diseases, some are born healthy, and etc. Jews over history have made huge strides in Hollywood, heck I think one time we owned Hollywood, investment banking and finance, I think 70% of investment banking in the US is Jewish controlled, Goldman Sachs is the worlds largest investment bank, technology with the Manhattan Project with Einstein and Oppenheimer, Meta/Facebook with Mark Zuckerberg plus 24% of Nobel Prize winners since 1900 were Jewish, medicine with Jonas Salk and the polio vaccine, heck I could go on all day about the Jewish contributions to society that made America great. The funny thing is Jews only make up less than 2% of the population. Is there any other ethnicities that has done as much? The answer is no. The data shows it. So it only makes perfect sense that Adonai would chose a Jewish virgin to bring redemption to mankind. Your everyone is created equal fallacy is someone's pipe dream. Never has happened and never will.

Vain and baseless accusations without merit.
I do not believe in critical thinking that's another leftwing idea. I follow the data. Your the one doing the mutilating.
For example. I own a Lincoln Aviator. Why didn't I buy a Cadillac Escalade or a Mercedes-Benz? All three vehicles will get you from point A to point B in comfort.
My preference was to own a Lincoln.
The Masoretic Text, DSS, and the Septuagint all three will give you the Truth without exception. Why did I chose the Masoretic Text? Because it is my preference, so get over it.
You can choose to go fly a kite for all I care.
But when you promote racism, revisionist history, revisionism of God's word, and false accusations of antisemiticism well then somebody has to stand up to all that vomit being spewed out - and I did. Now if you have a problem with that then that's just too bad. Get over it.

I only have one Master and that is Hashem.
I can be superior to other people and still love them. It's unfortunate you don't see it that way.

You make empty claims that you can't prove.

For example in your remaining comments.

No man is created equal. Some are born into poverty, some are born into wealth, some are born with diseases, some are born healthy, and etc.

You don't understand the English word "equal". Equal = rights, privileges and status.....

Equal rights is a founding principle that your racism excludes.

Jews over history have made huge strides in Hollywood, heck I think one time we owned Hollywood, investment banking and finance, I think 70% of investment banking in the US is Jewish controlled, Goldman Sachs is the worlds largest investment bank, technology with the Manhattan Project with Einstein and Oppenheimer, Meta/Facebook with Mark Zuckerberg plus 24% of Nobel Prize winners since 1900 were Jewish, medicine with Jonas Salk and the polio vaccine, heck I could go on all day about the Jewish contributions to society that made America great. The funny thing is Jews only make up less than 2% of the population. Is there any other ethnicities that has done as much? The answer is no. The data shows it. So it only makes perfect sense that Adonai would chose a Jewish virgin to bring redemption to mankind. Your everyone is created equal fallacy is someone's pipe dream. Never has happened and never will.

What rights do you have that others do not? Access to God? By all means, share with everyone the true nature of your theology.

The Scriptures are clear.....

1Co 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
1Co 1:28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
1Co 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Yet here you are doing the exact opposite.....

The Scriptures reveal what you are.

Last edited:
You can choose to go fly a kite for all I care.
But when you promote racism, revisionist history, revisionism of God's word, and false accusations of antisemiticism well then somebody has to stand up to all that vomit being spewed out - and I did. Now if you have a problem with that then that's just too bad. Get over it.
I don't promote racism that's a fabricated lie on your part. I think my accusations have merit. The constant regurgitating of constant falsehoods on your part is pathetic.
Let me give you and your legalistic 'men are created equal' buddy a real life lesson.
If I punch you in the face for being antisemitic, I will pay probably $150 to $175 fine for simply assault and go about my business with a smile. If you punched me in the face no matter what the cause now it's a hate crime, which makes it a felony, which means you will do jail time, pay a huge fine, legal cost for an attorney plus court cost.
On top of all that the felony will be a permanent part of your rap sheet.
See the difference? I always carry my Jewish ID with me in public with all the antisemitism out there you never will know what some nut job will try and do to harm Jews.

You make empty claims that you can't prove.

For example in your remaining comments.

You don't understand the English word "equal". Equal = rights, privileges and status.....

Equal rights is a founding principle that your racism excludes.

What rights do you have that others do not? Access to God? By all means, share with everyone the true nature of your theology.

The Scriptures are clear.....

1Co 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
1Co 1:28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
1Co 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Yet here you are doing the exact opposite.....

The Scriptures reveal what you are.
My theology is the olive tree theology.
While I a Messianic believer am a branch on the Messianic tree,
You are grafted in by your believe in Yeshua.
I believe the rabbis call the grafted the wild branches.

I don't promote racism that's a fabricated lie on your part. I think my accusations have merit. The constant regurgitating of constant falsehoods on your part is pathetic.
Let me give you and your legalistic 'men are created equal' buddy a real life lesson.
If I punch you in the face for being antisemitic, I will pay probably $150 to $175 fine for simply assault and go about my business with a smile. If you punched me in the face no matter what the cause now it's a hate crime, which makes it a felony, which means you will do jail time, pay a huge fine, legal cost for an attorney plus court cost.
On top of all that the felony will be a permanent part of your rap sheet.
See the difference? I always carry my Jewish ID with me in public with all the antisemitism out there you never will know what some nut job will try and do to harm Jews.
Now I see where your psychological knee-jerk reaction of falsely spewing out antisemitism comes from. It entitles you to bash the snot out of anyone who dares to even look at you the wrong way. Well, you don't have that privilege within line forums to resort to for all those times you were called out for racism, revisionism, and false accusations of antisemiticism. That's why you're acting like a fish out of water flopping and flailing around senselessly because here you are fact checked. And you've failed miserably there and in your racism.

Last edited:
Now I see where your psychological knee-jerk reaction of falsely spewing out antisemitism comes from. It entitles you to bash the snot out of anyone who dares to even look at you the wrong way. Well, you don't have that privilege within line forums to resort to for all those times you were called out for racism, revisionism, and false accusations of antisemiticism. That's why you're acting like a fish out of water flopping and flailing around senselessly because here you are fact checked. And you've failed miserably there and in your racism.
I'm not a racist. You Gentiles have that distinction all by yourself. That's why there are laws on the books that protect Jews and African Americans. It's interesting to know the people like you that accuse me of racism
are the actual perpetrators of racism. That's why the laws are on the books not to protect you from racism but protects Jews and African Americans from your racism.
Just because you have your holier than thou mentality to call someone out doesn't make it true. I already shit holes through all your heresy arguments. You should be ashamed of yourself picking on elderly Jews like myself with your nonsense. Let's hope Adonai will have mercy on you and doesn't enforce Genesis 12:3 on you.

I'm not a racist. You Gentiles have that distinction all by yourself. That's why there are laws on the books that protect Jews and African Americans. It's interesting to know the people like you that accuse me of racism
are the actual perpetrators of racism. That's why the laws are on the books not to protect you from racism but protects Jews and African Americans from your racism.
Just because you have your holier than thou mentality to call someone out doesn't make it true. I already shit holes through all your heresy arguments. You should be ashamed of yourself picking on elderly Jews like myself with your nonsense. Let's hope Adonai will have mercy on you and doesn't enforce Genesis 12:3 on you.
Shot

'For ye see your calling, brethren,
how that not many wise men after the flesh,
not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise;
and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen,
yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
That no flesh should glory in His presence.
But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus,
Who of God is made unto us wisdom,
and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
That, according as it is written,
He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.'

(1Co 1:26-31)

♥️

I can be superior to other people and still love them.
Oh my gosh. I can't believe what I'm reading here.
Is there any other ethnicities that has done as much?
You should keep in mind there's Gentile blood in the lineage of Jesus Christ. The great grandmother of King David was Ruth a Moabite woman. Then there's also Rahab the former Gentile prostitute who ended up marrying Joshua. Point is don't glory in earthly ethnicities Glory in spiritual ones that is Jews and Gentiles are all one in Christ.
So it only makes perfect sense that Adonai would chose a Jewish virgin to bring redemption to mankind.
I agree for this Jewish girl was going to raise Jesus in the reverence and respect of the God of the Bible. There's something about your general statements though that seem amiss. You're leaving the impression that God actually loves Jewish people and shows them his grace more readily then Gentiles. Keep in mind Jesus said there were many lepers in Israel in the time of the prophet Elisha, and none of them was cleansed, but only Naaman the Syrian.”Lk 4:27

You're probably right but what's your point? Do you actually believe that Jesus Christ, God would put his stamp of approval for justice to be carried out this way? Do you actually believe your hurts are more important to him then mine or other Gentiles? As I say I fail to understand your point.

Here we go again with your knee-jerk reaction of spewing out false antisemitic racist remarks. How can the fact that I applauded your Hellenized Jewish Diaspora Colleagues (who converted to Christianity) make me a racist and an antisemite? Your reasoning is warped beyond measure. 🤪🤪🤪 As everything here is fact checked, you cannot escape the truth. Your attempt to solicit pity for your racism and revisionist falsehoods because of your age will not work. Falsehoods are falsehoods and to stigmatize truth as being "holier than thou" is so far off base that it's laughable.

As for Gen 12:3, I have never ever cursed Abraham. I've always had great things to say about him. So why should God curse me if I never cursed Abraham? Man, you are so far gone that I feel sorry for you.

it's not about this ape body lineage that we are now imprisoned in. there is no special ape-human race. All of these bodies are a horrible corruption after the fall... Jesus incarnated in this type fleshbody -- which was a huge.step.down -

for us.

Being a soul belonging to IEUE (God) is Not related to this corrupt fleshbody which cannot ever enter eden paradise .. why ? because it isnt His.

esau/sons of ammon = not from IEUE.

jacob = of IEUE.

esau as a type of soul not from God were the esaus who infiltrated the hebrews of the OT, crucified christ, were the pharisees. Their god is of egypt.

Jewish Mysticism derives from the concepts of Ancient Egypt and is not part of what IEUE ever imparted to His people (ishral).

esau changed the context of the term and people - hebrews - to fit that mysticism. To worship a different god. A wolf in sheep's clothing ...

Last edited:
The covenant Made by Him with His people was and is to return to Eden paradise. To be saved from Egypt (this world, earth).

Which happens upon the 144k sons and daughters meeting Christ on the clouds at unleavened.

The fall is about to be undone...

the virginity theme of the 144k Souls = being recreated in our original body made by God..!! (the resurrection body)

... which means we at that moment are restored to Him in eden paradise, forever

the sun here will go dark..

Last edited:
it is the esaus who rule this (current) earth for the evil realm.

at the Change (when we are Changed) .. this earth will only be fit for rats and moles.

Last edited:
Here we go again with your knee-jerk reaction of spewing out false antisemitic racist remarks. How can the fact that I applauded your Hellenized Jewish Diaspora Colleagues (who converted to Christianity) make me a racist and an antisemite? Your reasoning is warped beyond measure. 🤪🤪🤪 As everything here is fact checked, you cannot escape the truth. Your attempt to solicit pity for your racism and revisionist falsehoods because of your age will not work. Falsehoods are falsehoods and to stigmatize truth as being "holier than thou" is so far off base that it's laughable.

As for Gen 12:3, I have never ever cursed Abraham. I've always had great things to say about him. So why should God curse me if I never cursed Abraham? Man, you are so far gone that I feel sorry for you.
You need to get rid of your fake Bible, because that is not what it says.
B'resheet 12:3
I will bless those who bless you, but I will curse anyone who curses you.....

Back
Top Bottom