Proof of What Modern Bible Translators Have Done to Corrupt Newer Bible Translations

I'm not going to watch your video. I don't need to. I intimately know the evidence. I don't need your propaganda. If you want to use something from the video and make it your own argument, then detail in this thread. I'm not going to waste my time dealing with the video to only have you ultimately say that is not what you believe. Trust me, I don't know the times I had this happen to me. I'm not going to do it. In fact, you're wanting to limit the discussion by using such tactics.

1. 5000 thousand identical copies of a manuscript containing mistakes does not set the standard for a perfect text. All you have are 5000 copies that have the same mistakes.

2. It is nonsense to claim the Alexandrian texts remove the Deity of Christ. I've argued from the Deity of Christ most of my adult life. The KJV never helped me in that discussion nor have the Alexandrian manuscripts hindered me. I probably know this subject better than you do.

3. The Byzantine Empire is late. Yes. The 4th century. Codex Alexandrinus (which I treasure) contains the Byzantine editions in the Gospels. There is a reason for this, they were the earliest manuscripts to be spread throughout the known world. However, the same can not be said of the Epistle evidence. Which is why I prefer a blended text type model in the final product.
If anything the modern texts better support the deity of Christ better than the KJV

Back
Top Bottom