Links to our website and blog and our original forum

New Blog Post

No Condemnation​

@Administrator you make the best blogs on any forum period. I commend you for doing such a great job. You are AWESOME and I’m proud to have gotten to know you over the past several years. Without you this forum , blogs and website would not exist. You make being a partner easy, fun, enjoyable and I have a lifelong friendship to look forward to for a couple of us old farts 😂 I’m so glad God allowed us to cross each others paths, I’m grateful and thankful.

Last edited:
@Administrator you make the best blogs on any forum period. I commend you for doing such a great job. You are AWESOME and I’m proud to have gotten to know you over the past several years. Without you this forum , blogs and website would not exist. You make being a partner easy, fun, enjoyable and I have a lifelong friendship to look forward to for a couple of us old farts 😂 I’m so glad God allowed us to cross each others paths, I’m grateful and thankful.
Thank you for the kind words my friend. They go both ways. Running into each other was definitely "monumental".

Last edited by a moderator:
New Blog Post

Love Never Fails

New Blog Post
How to have daily devotions

New Blog Post

Love Never Fails

Geez! Most of your work?
Wish I could start a blog-but it might lean more to a hermeneutical approach to Scriptures.
Well done.

It's mostly done by various authors. I haven't even looked at it in a long time as BAM Has been keeping me busy.

I'm sure you could start your own blog it's very easy. And you can make it about whatever you like. If you need any help or have any questions I'm always available.

It's mostly done by various authors. I haven't even looked at it in a long time as BAM Has been keeping me busy.

I'm sure you could start your own blog it's very easy. And you can make it about whatever you like. If you need any help or have any questions I'm always available.
Okay-how and is there a limit on the amount of words?
An aside-I really appreciate your administerial work here.

I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure there's not a limit and thanks for your appreciation. I also think you're doing a good job here.
Much appreciated-I will make myself a strong cuppa coffee as you give me directives on how to start a blog-never thought of it before though.

Open up on your new blog whatever post you want to share copy and paste the address Like this

Back
Top Bottom