Jesus, The Messiah Bible Study

(smile), lol, lol, lol, Not coping out, will not allow myself to be caught up in IGNORANCE. now if you cannot answer by scripture, as said this discussion with you is dead.

101G.
The problem is, I have concured with scripture already and know what I believe concerning it. Other people do not have to accept my view or what I believe because they are free to decide for themselves.

Jesus is the Messiah. The Son of God. The Word of God. Son of Man, Son of David, King of kings, Lord of Lords, the Word became flesh, and Jesus was the name upon the flesh which is had became, also name Immanuel which means God with us.

God, is Yahweh
LORD GOD, is Yahweh.
LORD, Yahweh.
God Almighty, is Yahweh.

The Holy Spirit of God, is the Holy Spirit of Yahweh
The Spirit of Christ, is the Spirit of Yahweh in Christ, whom reconciled the world unto himself, and both of these are given to believers, who seek in faith.

Perhaps some usages have a plural in them, its talking about Yahweh who is God and LORD, and His Word, who is our Lord, and the Lord over all but not Yahweh, even though they share equality with one another it doesnt disrupt who is First and who is Last, which is the one who stands behind His Spoken Word, which is Yahweh who spoke the Word who was part of God who became Gods expression of his heart and what he desires by Jesus having done Yahwehs will, rather than his own,

Lord is Yeshua, who is the Lord of ourlives who lives in and through us abiding in Him.

The Old testament scriptures spoke of this Messiah coming, and he was from heavenly Origin, however now of a earthly body of flesh, he overcame many things, and temptations by the Word of God within the body of Jesus, and the Holy spirit of God.

Jesus is the one whom we could say is the creator of all things and holds all things together however it was the Father whom allowed these things to be as it pleased him.

“For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation: for by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominions, or rulers, or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. He is also the head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything. For it was the Father’s good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him, and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.”
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭1‬:‭13‬-‭20‬ ‭NASB2020‬‬

Jesus however said for us to worship the Father, who was his Father, Yaweh and I believes its important for all people who are curious to know about, and he was the promised Messiah that had be proclaimed in the Old testament. And after over coming all things, and sitting with His Father, you see one sitting on the throne in Revelation, and its not two; which at one point in time Jesus was on the right hand until, all enemies has been overcame and given the title Lord God Almight.

However it does not replace the postion of the Father being over the Son. They both equally share their title, yet with their set postions. Becoming in the Former glory which was before; now with all things back to the way Yahweh wanted them to be.

Last edited:
Finally! You promise to post your misinterpretation of the Trinity for "the last time". Miracles never cease to occur.
jealous? ..... because you have no answer to what I have and had been posting, nor have any knowledge of it? thought so. we suggest you go to God and let him teach you.

good day.

101G.

Me personally while people may debate and discuss the topic "Trinity", the way that it is from my perspective, that is simply that God is God, Gods Word was in the beginning with God, and God's Holy Spirit was hovering upon the waters.

Sometimes things can become overcomplicated to some degree and either way it goes people enjoy communicating about it, and believe very firmly in what they hold on to as far as the God of Israel seeing those who are his and are faith. Therefore while people may debate and sass one another over topics such as trinity, it is worth while to say, I love my brothers and sisters who believe in the trinity, even though I may not personally accept that view point, all people are by the spirit allowed to choose freely between themselves,, and God in how they are going to decide to go about their own life, hopefully in godliness, walking in faith, and walking by the spirit, abiding in the Lord Yeshua, God with us, by and through the Spirit of Christ.

Me personally while people may debate and discuss the topic "Trinity", the way that it is from my perspective, that is simply that God is God, Gods Word was in the beginning with God, and God's Holy Spirit was hovering upon the waters.

Sometimes things can become overcomplicated to some degree and either way it goes people enjoy communicating about it, and believe very firmly in what they hold on to as far as the God of Israel seeing those who are his and are faith. Therefore while people may debate and sass one another over topics such as trinity, it is worth while to say, I love my brothers and sisters who believe in the trinity, even though I may not personally accept that view point, all people are by the spirit allowed to choose freely between themselves,, and God in how they are going to decide to go about their own life, hopefully in godliness, walking in faith, and walking by the spirit, abiding in the Lord Yeshua, God with us, by and through the Spirit of Christ.
Trying to understand the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit is a life long pursuit. Lately in our 2 mens discipleship groups we have been diving into the Holy Spirit which is the least talked about and understood between the 3.

Jesus used personal pronouns when referring to the Holy Spirit:

"But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you. "And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment; concerning sin, because they do not believe in Me; and concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father and you no longer see Me; and concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged. "I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. "He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you. "All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you. "(John 16:7-15).

The Holy Spirit below does things that only a person can do,

He leads (Matt. 4:1).
He is called God (Acts 5:3-4).
He helps and comforts (John 14:16, 16:7).
He convicts of sin (John 16:17).
He gives testimony of Jesus (John 15:26).
He teaches, guides and brings to remembrance (John 14:26, 16:13).
He speaks and instructs (Acts 8:29; 10:19; John 16:13).
He hears and speaks (John 16:13, Acts 28:25-27).
He can be lied to and tested (Acts 5:3-4,9).
He sends and gives life (Acts 13:4, John 3:6, Gen 1:3).
He is a witness (Acts 5:32)
He restrains (2 Thess. 2:7).
He prevents (Acts 16:6-7).
The Spirit "said" to Philip and Peter(Acts 8:29, 10:19).
Peter said he was "told" by the Spirit (Acts 11:12).
The Holy Spirit "solemnly testifies" (Acts 20:23).
He made some of the early Christians overseers to shepherd the Church. (Acts 20:28).
He wills (Acts 13:2).
He interprets our prayers (Rom. 8:26).
He knows and communicates (1 Cor. 2:11; Rom. 8:27).
He reveals (Eph. 3:5).
He has a will-He decides, chooses and distributes the Gifts to the church (1 Cor. 12:11).
He can be grieved (Eph. 4:30).
He can be stifled, quenched ( 1 Thess 5:19)
He contends with man ( Gen 6:3 )

hope this helps !!!

the Holy Spirit of God does help, so does the Spirit of Yahava in Christ or the Spirit of Christ.
Amen 🙏

John 14:17
that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

John 14:20

I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

John 17:21
that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.

Rom 8:9-11
However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of Goddwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him. 10If Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness. 11But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

Col 1:26-27
the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints, 27 to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

1 Cor 3:16-17Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? 17 If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are.

1 Cor 6:19-20
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

Eph 3:17
so that Christ may dwell in your hearts
through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love,

hope this helps !!!

Last edited:
I disagree that the LORD GOD is Jesus, @101G.

The Lord God, is the Father, Yahweh, known also by God Almighty (but not LORD God Almighty), in the Old Testament.
The Lord God Almighty is Jesus, sitting on his father's throne, with his Father, Yahweh.

Revelation 3:21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.

It is interesting what we find when we study apart from the religious influence of the world God placed us in. Jeshua once said, "What if I ascend up where I was before". What would HE be doing if not still the Will of His father.

Is. 48: 16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now "the Lord GOD", and his Spirit, hath sent me.

17 Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. 18 O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:

Did His Father not also send Him and direct Him to promote this "Way" that we should go?

Gen. 1: 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

John 8: 12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Col. 1: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Consider the Spirit of Christ inspired Words of David.

Psalms 110: The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Consider if this Rock of our Salvation, our Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, AKA, "The Christ", who fed and watered Israel, is the God that risked His Immortality, to become mortal man in accordance to the Will of His Father, the One True God "who sent Him". I say "risked His Life" because He is the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last. When HE was "up where HE was before", HE was the Immortal Son of God, the Light of this World, the Holy One of Israel. But HE Himself said HE Laid down His Life for us. How can an immortal God lay down His Life? Unless HE received Power from His Father, to become Mortal.

John 10: 15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. 17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

I have no doubt that the Holy One of Israel, the "Christ" Paul speaks of in 1 Cor. 10, became mortal Flesh and Blood for those who would "Deny themselves, pick up their life's experiences (Cross all men carry, including Yeshua) and follow the "way that we should go" that Paul told us was spelled out in the Holy Scriptures. What is mortal man's greatest enemy that God does not have? Is it not death?

And was the Flesh and Blood Messiah not told to "Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."

This is one of many arguments against this world's religious philosophy that Yeshua was God on earth. I don't believe HE lied when HE said HE laid down His Life. His Life was immortality, and therefore to "swallow up death in victory" He volunteered to lay His Life down, and to become the "First fruits" of many, who would die in the Same Faith that HE died in. And HE has shown us that we too, just like Him, shall be raised in like manner.

1 Cor. 15: 20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and "become the firstfruits" of them that slept. (The first dead man to be raised and changed)

21 For since by "man" came death, by "man" came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed "is death".

As it is written; Is. 25: He will swallow up death in victory;

I love your threads, they are great topics, and topics men should discuss, in my view.

Thank You Matt :)

Gods Word was in the beginning with God, and God's Holy Spirit was hovering upon the waters.

Sometimes things can become overcomplicated
A is A.

Words and attitude (spirit) are not persons.

Saying so is not a complication but a contradiction.

Words and attitude (spirit) are ATTRIBUTES of one person.

Trinitarians want to pretend:
  • parsing synonyms (a single Being is a single person),
  • jettisoning logic (A is A) and
  • rejecting explicit Scripture (there is one God, the Father)
makes more sense than abandoning as false their IDOLATRY.

Again, a contradiction is not merely a complication.

I hope you are doing well @MatthewG

It is interesting what we find when we study apart from the religious influence of the world God placed us in. Jeshua once said, "What if I ascend up where I was before". What would HE be doing if not still the Will of His father.

Is. 48: 16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now "the Lord GOD", and his Spirit, hath sent me.

17 Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. 18 O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:

Did His Father not also send Him and direct Him to promote this "Way" that we should go?

Gen. 1: 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

John 8: 12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Col. 1: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Consider the Spirit of Christ inspired Words of David.

Psalms 110: The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Consider if this Rock of our Salvation, our Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, AKA, "The Christ", who fed and watered Israel, is the God that risked His Immortality, to become mortal man in accordance to the Will of His Father, the One True God "who sent Him". I say "risked His Life" because He is the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last. When HE was "up where HE was before", HE was the Immortal Son of God, the Light of this World, the Holy One of Israel. But HE Himself said HE Laid down His Life for us. How can an immortal God lay down His Life? Unless HE received Power from His Father, to become Mortal.

John 10: 15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. 17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

I have no doubt that the Holy One of Israel, the "Christ" Paul speaks of in 1 Cor. 10, became mortal Flesh and Blood for those who would "Deny themselves, pick up their life's experiences (Cross all men carry, including Yeshua) and follow the "way that we should go" that Paul told us was spelled out in the Holy Scriptures. What is mortal man's greatest enemy that God does not have? Is it not death?

And was the Flesh and Blood Messiah not told to "Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."

This is one of many arguments against this world's religious philosophy that Yeshua was God on earth. I don't believe HE lied when HE said HE laid down His Life. His Life was immortality, and therefore to "swallow up death in victory" He volunteered to lay His Life down, and to become the "First fruits" of many, who would die in the Same Faith that HE died in. And HE has shown us that we too, just like Him, shall be raised in like manner.

1 Cor. 15: 20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and "become the firstfruits" of them that slept. (The first dead man to be raised and changed)

21 For since by "man" came death, by "man" came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed "is death".

As it is written; Is. 25: He will swallow up death in victory;

I love your threads, they are great topics, and topics men should discuss, in my view.

Thank You Matt :)
I also like his threads they are thought provoking @MatthewG

Hello, this topic concerns the Lord Jesus Christ and him as the Messiah, if you would like to follow along and look at some of these scriptures please feel free to, also not only look at them but also check for surrounding context, for contents that are missed on what may be going on in a certain book that be quoted here.

Daneil 9:25 So you are to know and understand that from issuing of a (a) decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Messiah the Prince, there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again with streets and moat, even in times of distress.

A) Dan. 9:25 - Ezra 4:24; 6:1-15 - Ezra 4:24 Then work on the house of God in Jerusalem was discontinued, and it was stopped unto the second year of the reign of Darius king of Persia.

A2) Ezra 6:1 Then King Darius issued a decree, and a (a) search was conducted in the archive, where the treasures were stored in Babylon. And in Ecbatana, in the fortress which is in a province of Media, a scroll was found; and the following was written in it: "Memorandum --- 3 Int he first year of King cyrus, Cyrus the King issued a decree: ' Concerning the house of God in Jerusalem, let the temple, the place where sacrifices are offered, be rebuilt, and let its foundations be repaired, its hight being sixty cubits and its width sixty cubits, 4 with three lays of large stones and one layer of timber. And the cost to be paid from the royal treasury. 5 Also the gold and silver utensils of the house of God, which Nebuchadnezzar took from the temple in Jerusalem and brought to Babylon, are to be returned and brought to their places in the temple in Jerusalem; and you shall put them in the house of God. 6. "Now as for you, (a) Tattenai governor of the province beyond the Euphrates River, Shethar-bozenai, and your colleagues, the officials of the provinces beyond the River, stay away from there,. Leave that work on the house of God alone; let the governor of the Jews and the elders of the Jews rebuild that house of God on its site. 8. Furthermore, I issue a decree: what you are to do for these elders of Judah in the rebuilding of that house of God: the full cost is to be paid to these people from the royal treasury out of the taxes of the provinces beyond the Euphrates River, and that without interruption. 9. And whatever is needed, bulls, rams, and lambs for burnt offerings to the God of heaven, and wheat, salt, wine, and anointing oil, as the priest in Jerusalem order, it is to be given to them daily without fail, 10 so that they may offer acceptable sacrifices to the God of heaven and pray for the lives of the king and his sons. 11 And I issued a decree that any person who violates my this decree shall be pulled out of his house and he shall be impaled on it; and his house shall be turned into a refuse heap on account of this. May the God who has caused His name to dwell there overthrow any king or people who attempts to change it, so as to destroy that house of God in Jerusalem. I, Darius, have issued this decree: it is to be carried out with all diligence. 13 Then Tattenai, the governor of the province beyond the Euphrates River, Shethar-Bozenai, and their colleagues carried out the decree with all diligence, just as King Darius had orderer. 14 And the elders of the Jews were successful in building through the prophecy of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the son of Iddol. And they finished building following the command of the God of Israel and the decree of Cyrus, Darius, and Artaxerxes King of Persia. 15 Now this temple was completed on the third day, of the month of Adar, it was the sixth year of the reign of King Darius.

Matthew 11:2-3 Now while in prison, John heard about the words of Christ, and he sent word by his disciples, and said the disciples asked him, "Are you (a) the coming one, or are we to look for someone else?

a) Psalms 118:26, Matthew 11:10 - Psalms 118:26 Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the LORD (Yahava); We have blessed you from the house of the LORD (Yahava.)

a2) Matthew 11:10 This is the one about who it is written, "Behold I am sending My Messenger Ahead of You, Who Will Prepare Your Way Before You." Malachi 3:1 "Behold, I am sending MY messenger, and he will clear a way before Me. and I YAhava, whom you are seeking will suddenly come to his temple; and the messengers of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold He is coming," saying Yahava of armies.

Matthew 12:23 And all the crowds were amazed and were saying, "This man cannot be the Son of David, can he?

Matthew 16:16 Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, (a) the Son of (b) the Living God."

a) Matthew 4:3 And the tempter came and said to Him, and said to Him, "If you are the Son of God command that these stones become bread."

b) Psalms 42:2 My soul thirst for God, for the living God; Wehn shall I come and appear before God?

Matthew 26:63 But Jesus kept silent. And the high priest said to Him, "I place you under oath by the living God, to tell us whether you are the Christ, the Son of God.

a) Matthew 26:63-66 - 63 But Jesus kept silent. And the high priest said to Him, "I place You under oath by the living God, to tell us whether you are the Christ, the Son of God." 64 Jesus said to him, "You have said it yourself. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of power, and coming on the clouds of heaven." 65 Then the high priest tore his robes and said, " He has blasphemed! What further need do you have of witnesses? See, you have now heard the blasphemy; 66 What do you think? " They answered, "He deserves death!"

b) Luke 22:67-71 67 "IF you are the Christ, tell us." But he said to them, "If I tell you, you will not believe; 68 and if I ask a question, you will not answer. 69 But from now on the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the power of God. 70 And they all said, "So you are the Son of God?" And h said to them, "You say correctly that I am." 71 And they said, "What further need do we have of testimony? For we have heard it ourselves from his own mouth!"

Mark 8:29 and He continued questioning them: "But who do you say that I am ?"(a) Peter answered and said to Him, "You are the Christ."

a) John 6:68-69Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have (a) words of eternal life. And we have already believed and have come to know that you are the holy one of God.

a2) John 6:68 - John 6:63; 12:49
John 6:63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh provides no benefit; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit, and are life.

a3) John 12:49 For I did not speak on My own, but the Father himself who sent me has given me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak.

Mark 14:61 But He kept silent and did not offer any answer. Against the high priest was questioning Him, and said to Him, "Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed one?

Luke 2:11 for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

Luke 2:26 And it had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death before he had seen the Yahava's Christ.

Luke 4:41 Demons also were coming out of many, shouting, "You are the Son of God!" And yet He was rebuking them and would not allow them to speak because they knew that he was the Christ.

Luke 7:19 And after summoning two of his disciples, John sent them to the Lord, saying "are you the coming one, or are we to look for another?

Luke 9:20 And He said to them "But who do you say that I am?" And Peter answered and said, "The Christ of God."

Luke 22:67 "If you are the Christ, tell us." But he said to them. "If I tell you, you will not believe;

Luke 24:21 But we were hoping it was He who was going to redeem Israel. Indeed, besides all this, it is now the third day since these things happened.

Luke 24:26 (a) Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things to come into His glory?

a) Luke 24:7 Then beginning with Moses and with all the Prophets, He explained to them the things written about Himself in all the scriptures.

a2) Hebrews 2:10 For it was fitting for Him for whom all things, and through whom are all things, in brining many sons to glory, to perfect the originator of their salvation through sufferings.
What a wonderful Savior our Messiah is for mankind to suffer and die in our place

When I saw this, I had thought you were to start at the prophecies and the information from the covenants, but you start right smack in Daniel when he's in Babylon and not at the beginning.
Disappointed.
But go for it.

When I saw this, I had thought you were to start at the prophecies and the information from the covenants, but you start right smack in Daniel when he's in Babylon and not at the beginning.
Disappointed.
But go for it.

It just happens to be where the subject started. Thompson Chain Reference guide was used, or it could have been the NASB Indexed Reference bible, 2021. I cannot remember what I used, I just desired to do it, concerning the Messiah.

It just happens to be where the subject started. Thompson Chain Reference guide was used, or it could have been the NASB Indexed Reference bible, 2021. I cannot remember what I used, I just desired to do it, concerning the Messiah.
Then it would be wise to start at the beginning. Entering the movie theater half-way through the film means you've missed a great deal of the story.

Back
Top Bottom