Jesus, The Messiah Bible Study

@dizerner
Note as the "Lord" addresses the 7 churches, he, one PERSON is the "First" and the "Last", Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea."
but notice how all the Letters end. "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches"

hello.

101G.

@Wrangler,
is not the "Lord" the Almighty? yes, is not the "LORD" the Almighty? yes, if this is not the same one person, then one has two "ALMIGHTIES".

101G

@Wrangler,
is not the "Lord" the Almighty? yes, is not the "LORD" the Almighty? yes, if this is not the same one person, then one has two "ALMIGHTIES".

101G
It would only come about when Jesus had overcome all things.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

LORD GOD, GOD ALMIGHTY, are both titles for Yahava, or Yahweh.
Gods word, becomes fleshed names Jesus. The Word of God left the former residence, being with God.
Then there is the Holy Spirit of God.

When it comes to LORD, or LORD GOD, or GOD ALMIGHTY in the old testament, it always refers to Yahava. When Jesus had overcame all things, he was able to sit on the throne of his Father, with Him, returning to the former glory which He had in the beginning, and is revealed to be deemed LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, and it is only found in the Revelation.

When it comes to LORD, or LORD GOD, or GOD ALMIGHTY in the old testament, it always refers to Yahava
then explain this, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

here, the term "Lord" is
H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
1. (meaning) Lord (used as a proper name of God only).
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel” - see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).
[am emphatic form of H113]

KJV: (my) Lord.
Root(s): H113

101G.

then explain this, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

here, the term "Lord" is
H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel” - see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).

101G.
Here is a translation from Youngs Literal Translation.

16 Come ye near unto me, hear this, Not from the beginning in secret spake I, From the time of its being, there [am] I, And now the Lord Jehovah hath sent me, and His Spirit.

Here is a translation from Youngs Literal Translation.

16 Come ye near unto me, hear this, Not from the beginning in secret spake I, From the time of its being, there [am] I, And now the Lord Jehovah hath sent me, and His Spirit.
Glad you said that. for "Lord" here is the emphatic form of H113. and H113 is also found in Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."

H113: אָדוֹן 'adown (aw-done') n-m.
אָדֹן 'adon (aw-done') [shortened]
1. sovereign (i.e. controller, human or divine).
2. lord.
{also used as a prefix for names}
[from an unused root (meaning to rule)]
KJV: lord, master, owner.

as well as in Psalms 110:5 "The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath."

Lord: H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.

Compare: H3068, H1167, H1168

so, if "Lord" H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m the emphatic form of H113 so who is the "LORD" in Psalms 110:1? which will answer who is the "Lord" in Isaiah 48:16. both "Lord" is the same person..... your answer please.

101G.

ok, the point is that JESUS is both 'Lord" and "LORD" in the Ordinal Designations of "FIRST" and "LAST" as the EQUAL SHARE of himself in the H259 ECHAD. ........ ONE PERSON.

101G.
Once again you run away from John 1:1b and go to your Masoretic-based OT instead of the LXX OT that the Apostles quoted from and endorsed to formulate the NT.

Once again you run away from John 1:1b and go to your Masoretic-based OT instead of the LXX OT that the Apostles quoted from and endorsed to formulate the NT.
ERROR, I been posting the answer over and over concerning the term "WITH". now for the Last time ... Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
the LORD is the First, (Spirit), and he is "WITH" the Last who is also himself "SHARED EQUALLY" in flesh and blood. supportive scripture. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." the same one person in the ECHAD of First and Last.

the term "also" is synonyms when used as a Conjunction, "to connect two words or phrases", is with, and, in addition to, and or also.

so John 1:1b is exactly what Isaiah 48:12 is saying, just as John 1:1c is saying ...... it's the same one person in the ECHAD of himself. now please READ YOUR BIBLE.

if you still have any question, 101G suggest you go to God and ask him to revealed it to you.

101G.

ERROR, I been posting the answer over and over concerning the term "WITH". now for the Last time ... Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
the LORD is the First, (Spirit), and he is "WITH" the Last who is also himself "SHARED EQUALLY" in flesh and blood. supportive scripture. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." the same one person in the ECHAD of First and Last.

the term "also" is synonyms when used as a Conjunction, "to connect two words or phrases", is with, and, in addition to, and or also.

so John 1:1b is exactly what Isaiah 48:12 is saying, just as John 1:1c is saying ...... it's the same one person in the ECHAD of himself. now please READ YOUR BIBLE.

if you still have any question, 101G suggest you go to God and ask him to revealed it to you.

101G.
Wrong

PROS

with the acc[usative] of a person, after verbs of remaining, dwelling, tarrying, etc. (which require one to be conceived of as always turned towards one)...after EIMI...Jn i.1 (Thayer).

be (in company) with someone...J 1:1f (BAGD).

a marker of association, often with the implication of interrelationships...'the Word was with God' Jn 1:1 (Louw & Nida)

The Word is also seen has having eternally coexisted with a specific person called God (Greek, ton theon- the God, with the definite article implying that John has a specific person in mind). The term pros implies that not only is there a distinction between the Word and God, but that the Word is also personal. The Word is not just an impersonal attribute existing in the mind of God, but is a distinct person who has coexisted with God from eternity:

"John's use of the preposition pros 'with' is significant. It implies that the Father and the Son had an intimate as well as eternal relationship. Lenski explains:

The preposition pros, as distinct from heos, para, and sun, is of the greatest importance... The idea is that of presence and communion with a strong note of reciprocity. The Logos, then, is not an attribute inferring in God, or a power emanating from him, but a person in the presence of God and turned in loving, inseparable communion toward God and God turned equally toward him. He was another and yet not other than God.

"The Word was with God." The personal distinction between God and the Word is clearly expressed. The words "Word" and "God" in the Greek are both preceded by the article, specifying a personal reference. This phrase presents significant difficulties to Modalists. The word behind "with" denotes an intimate, personal relationship. It might almost be translated "toward," an idea echoed in verse 18, where Son is said to be "in the bosom of the Father." John's audience would now be confronted with a clear statement that the LOGOS is more than a mere personification of a divine attribute: The LOGOS is a personal being, just as the Father is.

hope this helps !!!

Wrong

PROS

with the acc[usative] of a person, after verbs of remaining, dwelling, tarrying, etc. (which require one to be conceived of as always turned towards one)...after EIMI...Jn i.1 (Thayer).

be (in company) with someone...J 1:1f (BAGD).

a marker of association, often with the implication of interrelationships...'the Word was with God' Jn 1:1 (Louw & Nida)

The Word is also seen has having eternally coexisted with a specific person called God (Greek, ton theon- the God, with the definite article implying that John has a specific person in mind). The term pros implies that not only is there a distinction between the Word and God, but that the Word is also personal. The Word is not just an impersonal attribute existing in the mind of God, but is a distinct person who has coexisted with God from eternity:

"John's use of the preposition pros 'with' is significant. It implies that the Father and the Son had an intimate as well as eternal relationship. Lenski explains:

The preposition pros, as distinct from heos, para, and sun, is of the greatest importance... The idea is that of presence and communion with a strong note of reciprocity. The Logos, then, is not an attribute inferring in God, or a power emanating from him, but a person in the presence of God and turned in loving, inseparable communion toward God and God turned equally toward him. He was another and yet not other than God.

"The Word was with God." The personal distinction between God and the Word is clearly expressed. The words "Word" and "God" in the Greek are both preceded by the article, specifying a personal reference. This phrase presents significant difficulties to Modalists. The word behind "with" denotes an intimate, personal relationship. It might almost be translated "toward," an idea echoed in verse 18, where Son is said to be "in the bosom of the Father." John's audience would now be confronted with a clear statement that the LOGOS is more than a mere personification of a divine attribute: The LOGOS is a personal being, just as the Father is.

hope this helps !!!
ERROR
G4314 πρός pros (pros') prep.
1. toward (i.e. forward to).
2. (by contraction) to.
3. unto.
4. alongside (i.e. by the side, laying or leaning against).
5. among.
6. pertaining to (i.e. at the side of).
7. (contrary, of an object) directly against.
8. (contrary, of people or issues) specifically against.
9. (genitive) specifically for.
10. (genitive) particularly for.
11. (genitive, of time or limit) just for.
12. (dative case) by the side of (i.e. near to).
13. (accusative case, usually) the place, time, occasion, or respect (which is the destination of the relation (i.e. where or for which it is predicated)).
14. (comparative case) it denotes essentially the same applications, namely, motion towards, accession to, or nearness at.
15. (repeatedly) for (when repeated in a long list).
16. (Note) (a few other similar meanings in context).
{the meaning pivots and corresponds to the case in which it is used
.}
[a strengthened form of G4253, a preposition of direction]
KJV: about, according to, against, among, at, because of, before, between, (where-)by, for, X at thy house, in, for intent, nigh unto, of, which pertain to, that, to (the end that), X together, to (you) -ward, unto, with(-in)
Root(s): G4253

John 8:18 "I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me."
John 10:30 "I and my Father are one."
G1520 εἷς heis (heis') n.
ἕν hen (hen') [including the neuter (etc.)]
one.
[a primary numeral]
KJV: a(-n, -ny, certain), + abundantly, man, one (another), only, other, some
See also: G1527, G3367, G3391, G3762

(smile), now try again.

101G.

@civic,
did you notice something here in this scripture? John 8:18 "I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me."

(smile),

101G

Wrong once again

John 1:1
Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ Λόγος, καὶ ὁ Λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν Θεόν, καὶ Θεὸς ἦν ὁ Λόγος.

Thayer's Greek Lexicon
STRONGS NT 4314: πρός

πρός, a preposition, equivalent to the epic προτί, from πρό and the adverbial suffix τί (cf. the German vor ... bin (Curtius, § 381)); it is joined
I. with the accusative, to, toward, Latinad, denoting direction toward a thing, or position and state looking toward a thing (Winer's Grammar, § 49 h., p. 404 (378)); it is used

1. of the goal or limit toward which a movement is directed: πρός τινα or τί, a. properly, after verbs of going, departing, running, coming, etc.: ἄγω, John 11:15; ἀναβαίνω, Mark 6:51; John 20:17; Acts 15:2; ἀνακάμπτω, Matthew 2:12; Acts 18:21; ἀνέρχομαι, Galatians 1:17 (L Tr marginal reading ἀπῆλθον); ἀπέρχομαι, Matthew 14:25 (Rec.); Mark 3:13, etc.; πρός ἑαυτόν, to his house, Luke 24:12 (T omits; L Tr brackets; WH reject the verse; Tr reads πρός αὐτοῦ; some connect the phrase with θαυμάζων (see 2 b. below)); John 20:10 (T Tr αὐτούς, WH αὑτούς (cf. under the word αὑτοῦ, at the end)); γίνεσθαι πρός τινα, to come to one, 1 Corinthians 2:3; 1 Corinthians 16:10; διαπεράω, Luke 16:26; ἐγγίζω, Mark 11:1; Luke 19:29; εἰσέρχομαι, Mark 6:25; Luke 1:28; Acts 10:3; (πρός τήν Λυδίαν, into the house of Lydia, Acts 16:40 (Rec. εἰς)); etc.; Revelation 3:20; εἰσπορεύομαι, Acts 28:30; ἐκπορεύομαι, Matthew 3:5; Mark 1:5; ἐξέρχομαι, John 18:29, 38; 2 Corinthians 8:17; Hebrews 13:13; ἐπιστρέφω, to turn (oneself), Acts 9:40; 2 Corinthians 3:16; 1 Thessalonians 1:9; ἐπισυνάγεσθαι, Mark 1:33; ἔρχομαι, Matthew 3:14; Matthew 7:15, and often; ἥκω, John 6:37; Acts 28:23 (Rec.); καταβαίνω,Ephesians 3:14; ἐκπετάννυμι τάς χεῖρας, Romans 10:21 (from Isaiah 65:2); πρόσωπον πρός πρόσωπον, face (turned) to face, i. e. in immediate presence, 1 Corinthians 13:12 (after the Hebrew, Genesis 32:30; Judges 6:22); στόμα πρός στόμα, mouth (turned) to mouth, i. e. in each other's presence, 2 John 1:12; 3 John 1:14 (see στόμα, 1); λαλεῖν πρός τό οὖς, the mouth being put to the ear, Luke 12:3. see 2 b. below.

b. of a time drawing toward a given time (cf.

f. below): πρός ἑσπέραν ἐστιν, toward evening, Luke 24:29 (Genesis 8:11; Zechariah 14:7; Plato, de rep. 1, p. 328a.; Josephus, Antiquities 5, 4, 3; πρός ἡμέραν, Xenophon, ahab. 4, 5, 21; Plato, conviv., p. 223 c.); (πρός σάββατον, Mark 15:42 LTr text).

c. metaphorically, of mental direction, with words denoting desires and emotions of the mind, to, toward: ἐνδεικνύειν πραΰτητα, Titus 3:2; μακροθύμειν, 1 Thessalonians 5:14; ἤπιος, 2 Timothy 2:24; ἔχθρα, Luke 23:12; πεποίθησιν ἔχειν, 2 Corinthians 3:4; (ἐλπίδα ἔχων, Acts 24:15 Tdf.); πίστις, 1 Thessalonians 1:8; παρρησία, 2 Corinthians 7:4; 1 John 3:21; 1 John 5:14; with verbs signifying the mode of bearing oneself toward a person, ἐργάζεσθαι τό ἀγαθόν, Galatians 6:10; τά αὐτά, Ephesians 6:9 (Xenophon, mem. 1, 1, 6). of a hostile direction, agdainst; so after ἀνταγωνιζεσθα, Hebrews 12:4; στῆναι, Ephesians 6:11; λακτίζειν, Acts 9:5 Rec.; (see κέντρον, 2); πάλη, Ephesians 6:12;

d. of the issue or end to which anything tends or leads: ἡ ἀσθένεια οὐκ ἐστι πρός θάνατον, John 11:4; ἁμαρτάνειν, ἁμαρτία πρός θάνατον, 1 John 5:16f; ἅ στρεβλουσι πρός τήν ἰδίαν αὐτῶν ἀπώλειαν, 2 Peter 3:16; τά πρός τήν εἰρήνην namely, ὄντα — now, the things which tend to the restoration of peace (A. V. conditions of peace), Luke 14:32; now, which tend to the attainment of safety (A. V. which belong unto peace), Luke 19:42; τά πρός ζωήν, καί εὐσέβειαν (A. V. that pertain unto), 2 Peter 1:3; πρός δόξαν τῷ Θεῷ, 2 Corinthians 1:20; τοῦ κυρίου, 2 Corinthians 8:19.

e. of an intended end or purpose: πρός νουθεσίαν τίνος, 1 Corinthians 10:11; as other examples add, Matthew 26:12; Romans 3:26; Romans 15:2; 1 Corinthians 6:5; 1 Corinthians 7:35; 1 Corinthians 12:7; 1 Corinthians 14:12, 26; 1 Corinthians 15:34; 2 Corinthians 4:6; 2 Corinthians 7:3; 2 Corinthians 11:8; Ephesians 4:12; 1 Timothy 1:16; Hebrews 6:11; Hebrews 9:13; πρός τί, to what end, for what intent, John 13:28; πρός τήν ἐλεημοσύνην, for the purpose of asking alms, Acts 3:10; πρός τό with an infinitive in order to, etc.: Matthew 5:28; Matthew 6:1; Matthew 13:30; Matthew 23:5; Matthew 26:12; Mark 13:22; 2 Corinthians 3:13; Ephesians 6:11; 1 Thessalonians 2:9; 2 Thessalonians 3:8, also R G in James 3:3.

f. of the time for which a thing has been, as it were, appointed, i. e. during which it will last; where we use our for (German für orauf) (cf.

b. above): πρός καιρόν (Latinad tempus, Cicero, de off. 1, 8, 27; de amicitia 15, 53; Livy 21, 25, 14), i. e. for a season, for a while, Luke 8:13; 1 Corinthians 7:5; πρός καιρόν ὥρας (R. V. for a short season), 1 Thessalonians 2:17; πρός ὥραν, for a short time, for an hour, John 5:35; 2 Corinthians 7:8; Galatians 2:5; Philemon 1:15; πρός ὀλίγας ἡμέρας, Hebrews 12:10 πρός τό παρόν, for the present, ibid. 11 (Thucydides 2, 22; Plato, legg. 5, p. 736 a.; Josephus, Antiquities 6, 5, 1; Herodian, 1, 3, 13 (5 edition, Bekker); Dio Cassius, 41, 15); πρός ὀλίγον, for a little time, James 4:4 (Lucian, dial. deor. 18, 1; Aelian v. h. 12, 63).

2. it is used of close proximity — the idea of direction, though not entirely lost, being more or less weakened;

a. answering to our at or by (German an); after verbs of fastening, adhering, moving (to): δεδέσθαι πρός τήν θύραν, Mark 11:4; προσκολλᾶσθαι, Mark 10:7 R G Tr (in marginal reading brackets); Ephesians 5:31 R G WH text; προσκόπτειν, Matthew 4:6; Luke 4:11; κεῖσθαι, equivalent to to be brought near to, Matthew 3:10; Luke 3:9 ((cf. 2 Macc. 4:33)); τιθέναι, Acts 3:2; (Acts 4:37 Tdf. (others παρά)); add, βεβλησθαι, Luke 16:20; τά πρός τήν θύραν, the forecourt (see θύρα, a.), Mark 2:2; εἶναι πρός τήν θάλασσαν (properly, toward the sea (A. V. by the sea)), Mark 4:1; θερμαίνεσθαι πρός τό φῶς, turned to the light (R. V. in the light), Mark 14:54;

3. of relation or reference to any person or thing; thus a. of fitness: joined to adjectives, ἀγαθός, Ephesians 4:29; ἕτοιμος, Titus 3:1; 1 Peter 3:15; ἱκανός, 2 Corinthians 2:16; δυνατός, 2 Corinthians 10:4; ἐξηρτισμένος, 2 Timothy 3:17; ὠφέλιμος, 1 Timothy 4:8; 2 Timothy 3:16; ἀδόκιμος, Titus 1:16; ἀνεύθετος, Acts 27:12; λευκός, white and so ready for, John 4:35; τά πρός τήν χρείαν namely, ἀναγκαῖά (R. V. such things as we needed,), Acts 28:10.

b. of the relation or close connection entered (or to be entered) into by one person with another: περιπατεῖν πρός (German im Verkehr mit (in contact with (A. V. toward)); cf. Bernhardy (1829), p. 265; Passow, under the word, I. 2, p. 1157a; (Liddell and Scott, under the word, C. I. 5)) τινα, Colossians 4:5; 1 Thessalonians 4:12; ἀναστρέφεσθαι, 2 Corinthians 1:12; of ethical relationship (where we use with), ἀσύμφωνος πρός ἀλλήλους, Acts 28:25; κονωνια, συμφώνησις πρός τινα or τί, 2 Corinthians 6:15f; εἰρήνην ἔχειν (see εἰρήνη, 5), Romans 5:1; συνείδησιν ἔχειν πρός τόν Θεόν, Acts 24:16;

c. with regard to (any person or thing), with respect to, as to; after verbs of saying: πρός τινα, Mark 12:12; Luke 12:41; Luke 18:9; Luke 19:9; Luke 20:19; Romans 10:21; Hebrews 1:7f; πρός τό δεῖν προσεύχεσθαι, Luke 18:1; ἐπιτρέπειν, γράφειν τί πρός τί, Matthew 19:8; Mark 10:5; ἀποκριθῆναι τί πρός τί, Matthew 27:14; ἀνταποκριθῆναι, Luke 14:6' τί ἐροῦμεν πρός ταῦτα, Romans 8:31 (Xenophon, mem. 3, 9, 12; anab. 2, 1, 20).

d. pertaining to: τά πρός τόν Θεόν (see Θεός, 3 γ.), Romans 15:17; Hebrews 2:17; Hebrews 5:1; τί πρός ἡμᾶς; namely, ἐστιν, what is that to us? i. e. it is none of our business to care for that, Matthew 27:4; also τί πρός σε; John 21:22, 23 (here Tdf. omits).

e. in comparison (like Latinad) equivalent to in comparison with: so after ἄξιος (which see in a.), Romans 8:18 (οὐ λογισθήσεται ἕτερος πρός αὐτόν, Baruch 3:36 (35); cf. Viger. edition, Herm., p. 666; (Buttmann, § 147, 28)).

f. agreeably to, according to: πρός ἅ (i. e. πρός ταῦτα ἅ) ἔπραξε, 2 Corinthians 5:10; ποιεῖν πρός τό θέλημα τίνος, Luke 12:47; ὀρθοπόδειν πρός τήν ἀλήθειαν, Galatians 2:14. Here belong Ephesians 3:4; Ephesians 4:14.

g. akin to this is the use of πρός joined to nouns denoting desires, emotions, virtues, etc., to form a periphrasis of the adverbs (cf. Winer's Grammar, § 51, 2 h.): πρός φθόνον, enviously, James 4:5 ((on this passage see φθόνος); πρός ὀργήν equivalent to ὀργίλως, Sophocles El. 369; πρός βίαν equivalent to βιαίως, Aeschylus (Prom. 208, 353, etc.) Eum. 5; others; πρός ἡδονήν καί πρός χάριν, pleasantly and graciously, Josephus, Antiquities 12, 10, 3; (other examples in Liddell and Scott, under C. III. 7)).

II. with the dative, at, near, hard by, denoting close local proximity (Winers Grammar, 395 (369f)); so six times in the N. T. (much more frequent in the Sept. and in the O. T. Apocrypha): Mark 5:11 G L T Tr WH (R. V. on the mountain side); Luke 19:37; John 18:16; John 20:11 (where Rec. has πρός τό μν,.); John 20:12; Revelation 1:13.

III. with the genitive,

a. properly, used of that from which something proceeds;

b. (Latina parte i. e.) on the side of; hence, tropically πρός τίνος εἶναι or ὑπάρχειν, to pertain to one, lie in one's interests, be to one's advantage: so once in the N. T. τοῦτο πρός τῆς ὑμετέρας σωτηρίας ὑπάρχει, conduces to (A. V. is for) your safety, Acts 27:34. (Κροισος ἐλπισας πρός ἑωυτοῦ τόν χρησμον εἶναι, Herodotus 1, 75; οὐ πρός τῆς ὑμετέρας δόξης, it will not redound to your credit, Thucydides 3, 59; add, Plato, Gorgias, p. 459 c.; Lucian, dial. deor. 20, 3; Dionysius Halicarnassus, Antiquities 10, 30; Arrian exp. Alex. 1, 19, 6; cf. Viger. edition, Herm., p. 659f; Matthiae, p. 1385f; (Liddell and Scott, under the word A. IV.); Winer's Grammar, 374 (350).)

IV. in Composition πρός signifies

1. direction or motion to a goal: προσάγω, προσεγγίζω, προσέρχομαι, προστρέχω.

2. addition, accession, besides: προσανατίθημι, προσαπειλέω, προσοφείλω.

3. vicinity: προσεδρεύω, προσμένω.

4. our on, at, as in προσκόπτω; and then of things which adhere to or are fastened to others, as προσηλόω, προσπήγνυμι.

5. to or for, of a thing adjusted to some standard: πρόσκαιρος. Cf. Zeune ad Viger. edition, Herm., p. 666.

Wrong once again

John 1:1
Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ Λόγος, καὶ ὁ Λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν Θεόν, καὶ Θεὸς ἦν ὁ Λόγος.
Now another ERROR of your for today. Listen and LEARN. watch the "with" here in this verse to understand the "WITH" in John 1:1b. Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us." watch how "with" is used in the definition when in relation to G4314 in John 1:1.

WITH: G3326 μετά meta (me-ta') prep.
1. (properly) with (denoting accompaniment).
2. among, “amid” (local or causal).
3. (of sequence or time) after (i.e. after an event concluding, upon or with conclusion).
4. (of war) against (or with an enemy).
5. (note) “mercy with him/her” is more relationally involved than “mercy upon him/her” (see Luke 1:58, Luke 1:72, Luke 10:37, 2 John 1:3).
{Often used adverbially; modified variously according to the case (genitive association, or accusative succession) with which it is joined; occupying an intermediate position between G575 or G1537 and G1519 or G4314; less intimate than G1722 and less close than G4862)} ....... (DID YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?)
[a primary preposition]
KJV: after(-ward), X that he again, against, among, X and, + follow, hence, hereafter, in, of, (up-)on, + our, X and setting, since, (un-)to, + together, when, with (+ -out). Often used in composition, in substantially the same relations of participation or proximity, and transfer or sequence

did you see it? with which it is joined; occupying an intermediate position between G575 or G1537 and G1519 or G4314; less intimate than G1722 and less close than G4862)}

now civic, let 101G ask you a question, "according to John 1:1, WHEN "was" God ever a "WAS?" .... is not God IS? your answer please.....

to help you out..... I AM THAT I AM? yes, because he is ... WHICH IS, WHICH WAS, WHICH IS TO COME, rev. 1:4....... (smile)... Oh Dear. ... My God plain as DAY before their Eyes.

once more, "according to John 1:1, WHEN "was" God ever a "WAS?"

101G.

the Word of God is God. John 1:1c
try again.

101G.

That doesn't really win in the case of yes, the Word of God, is God's Word, God's spoken Word was very much God, in his Expression. The very expression of God's heart, which was made Flesh.

I mean we could go around for days on this stuff, and one has to decide for themselves.

That doesn't really win in the case of yes, the Word of God, is God's Word, God's spoken Word was very much God, in his Expression. The very expression of God's heart, which was made Flesh.

I mean we could go around for days on this stuff, and one has to decide for themselves.
no, you can go around all day..... (smile). if you cannot accept God word as truth .... good day to you on this topic.

101G.

No reason to cop out in such away, but however it is of our flesh isn't smiley Guy. All the best.
(smile), lol, lol, lol, Not coping out, will not allow myself to be caught up in IGNORANCE. now if you cannot answer by scripture, as said this discussion with you is dead.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom