How Feminism Failed Women

Wrangler

Hypergamy. In a word, for those who appreciate exactness.

This is a thread I've wanted to start even before I jointed this website. I've got 2 friends who are 60 years old who have gone through divorce in the last year. Let's approach this subject with relevant Scripture.

God's Spirit makes us loving, happy, peaceful, patient, kind, good, faithful
Galatians 5:22 (CEV)

After 50 years, feminism has failed to produce happier women. Gains in women’s rights haven't made women happier. Why is that? A hallmark of any valid principle is that it works. Feminism does not work. There can be no greater indicator of a flawed belief system than it fails the Galatians 5:22 test, it fails to produce happiness. The scientist in all of us ought to ask why is it that feminism has failed?

Of course, feminists double down on external causes, move the goal posts. From equal opportunity to equal outcomes. From equal pay for equal work to equal pay, regardless of work. The embrace of victim mentality is somehow empowering but does not produce happier woman. After half a century, the data is in. Women make different choices than men. And these choices make them less happy. Why?

Regarding relationships, the feminist claim was that feminism would make relationships between men and women better because there would be less stress on men to financially provide and have less stress in making all the big decisions. This idea is wrong because it fails to take into account inherent nature of women; hypergamy. Repeating the failure of Original Sin, today's woman want it all. The catch phrase is that they "won't settle" AS IF that makes them a strong, high value women. Feminism's appeal to woman's pride - of coveting, of getting MORE - is the root cause of feminism's failure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-of0LhNNijA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjYkLmPX1x8

In practice, today's women don't get more, they get less. They end off bitter and alone. Men are far worse off also and that is a topic for another thread. Let us pray. Let us pray people turn away from failed ideas not of this world and embrace Jesus and the fruit of the Spirit, which is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness and faithfulness.

female is the inside core of love of male..
being created as a soul together with her male
in paradise

female is the inside core of love of male..
being created as a soul together with her male
in paradise
That reminds me. The marketing of feminism has also failed as advocating for woman.

A poll showed most women believe in equality between men and women but don’t identify as feminists.

That reminds me. The marketing of feminism has also failed as advocating for woman.

A poll showed most women believe in equality between men and women but don’t identify as feminists.
the real relation was a male was created with his female in a perfect situation where she rules by love and he rules by protecting and leading..

thus in the relation where males speaks realities and female is as the word, spoken..

where male is the covering and females obeys
... but of course nothing there is as here
since there is no phallus concept and
nor was it ever even needed!

thus there was no marriage as nothing was separated to be joined.... and thus the 144k restored are virgins
restored to their original being
since their inside, their core
was not taken out from her covering and protection
as happened in the fall.

male and female are equally God's treasures but they have different unique attributes.

Here, in the fallen place we are
men abuse women and
women abuse men...

where a female should feel loved
and protected she is not

where a man should feel loved
and cared for and supported he is not

instead it all runs by blackmail...
women try to rule men the wrong way
having no clue of their own power
and men hurt women in other ways...

so men are empty
and society does everything to damage
anything sweet
and make it impossible

men are not allowed today in society to protect
and get scolded for it.
and women are expected to be as men and protect themselves.

men are not allowed today in society to protect
and get scolded for it.
and women are expected to be as men and protect themselves.
Sad.

There is a vid I saw recently of a woman squatting who could not get up. Although she called for help, the men ignore her. It could be that they had ear buds in their ears and could not hear her.

This took place after a toxic feminist made a vid shaming men at the gym who tried to 'man 'splain' and offer help when it was not requested that went viral. Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

Sad.

There is a vid I saw recently of a woman squatting who could not get up. Although she called for help, the men ignore her. It could be that they had ear buds in their ears and could not hear her.

This took place after a toxic feminist made a vid shaming men at the gym who tried to 'man 'splain' and offer help when it was not requested that went viral. Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.
yes.so ugly...

Back
Top Bottom