For Whom Did Jesus Christ Die To Atone?

Jesus came to save sinners who are His people as prophesied by Gabriel:

Dont use an old testament verse, to try to deny a NT verse.

The NT verse says.

"Jesus came to save SINNERS"...

And who wrote that verse?
Do you have a bible?

PAUL wrote that verse, and PAUL is the "Apostle to the GENTILES"....

A.) Surprise. !!

See what a little BIBLE STUDY can do for you, if you ever tried it @jeremiah1five ???

Start anytime you like....

Maybe today?????

Listen, You dont have to agree with Paul or the NT....., and you dont.....and that is on you.

See, you get to deny The Cross, and twist OT verses to try to do it, as your CULT has taught you to do...
And you get to enjoy doing this on a Forum where Mods sit there and let you do it.

Welcome to your FREE WILL.

Dont use an old testament verse, to try to deny a NT verse.

The NT verse says.

"Jesus came to save SINNERS"...

And who wrote that verse?
Do you have a bible?

PAUL wrote that verse, and PAUL is the "Apostle to the GENTILES"....
Saul is apostle to half-Jew/half-Gentile offspring who grew up in Greek culture as Gentile. These are Hellenized Jews. Cornelius is one such person. These persons are not called "Jew" or "Hebrew" for the same reason why Samaritans (half-Jew/half-Gentile) are not called Jews. They are called "Samaritan."

The Abraham Covenant recorded in Scripture states that God made covenant with Abram the Hebrew, and with his seed (Isaac, Jacob, Jacob's twelve Hebrew sons) in this family line. Jesus said, "Scripture cannot be broken" which means Scripture cannot be changed, added to, or be subtracted from. But now Saul comes around and says he's apostle to the Gentiles (non-Hebrew Gentiles.) But doesn't Scripture written before say the covenant is between Abram the Hebrew, and Abram's Hebrew seed? There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abraham Covenant because if there now are, then Scripture has been broken and an addition has been made to the covenant that's been closed for nearly 3,500 years. So, it comes down to either Saul is adding to the bible, or my understanding of "Gentiles" is in error. Well, it's inconceivable that I can be in error so it must be Saul who is adding to the bible things that are not originally there in the text. So, who's in the wrong? Saul for adding to the bible or my interpretation of the term "Gentiles?" If half-Jew/half-Gentiles living in Samaria are called Samaritans by the more pure-line Jews, what do we call half-Jew/half-Gentile Jews not living in Samaria but living in Gentile lands? And if these mixed heritage Jews living in Gentile lands in Greek culture who grew up "without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world," how do we deal with them. More than likely growing up strangers to Hebrew/Jewish culture they will most likely be uncircumcised Jews. What do we do? Well, there are some that taught Christians they should be circumcised to really be saved because of what God told Abraham in Genesis 17:

14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant. Ge 17:13–14.

How can this mixed heritage Jew be saved and at the same time God says to cut them off from the people if the aren't circumcised according to the Law? What do we do? Let's ask the apostles in Jerusalem.

6 And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.
7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they. Acts 15:6–11.

Another thing is the Holy Spirit of Promise was PROMISED TO ISRAEL (Hebrews) and God Himself would not violate His Word to give the Holy Spirit of Promise to non-Hebrews. Joel never promised God's Spirit to non-Hebrew Gentiles. I know what we'll do...we'll give them small parts of the Law to obey:

19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:
20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.
21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day. Acts 15:19–21.

Jews cannot put non-Hebrews under the Law the people and the Sanhedrin would not stand for it! There will be riots and much violence. But if these Samaritan-type mixed heritage Jews are Jews then being under these small portions of the Law is perfectly allowable. There's nothing wrong with a descendant of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob who grew up in Gentile lands influenced by Greek culture (Hellenized) to be under the Law. So, Saul being apostle to the (Samaritan-like) Gentiles means they are Hebrews of mixed heritage and as children of Israel who grew up strangers to the covenants and Hebrew culture and the commonwealth of Israel, they are definitely half-Jew/half-Gentile because God Promised the Holy Spirit to Israel (Hebrews) and these people did receive the Holy Spirit of Promise, so they must be Hebrew or another Scripture is broken if these are non-Hebrew Gentiles.
So, it's not Saul who is in error adding non-Hebrew Gentiles to the Abraham Covenant, it must be MY INTERPRETATION that is in error.
A.) Surprise. !!

See what a little BIBLE STUDY can do for you, if you ever tried it @jeremiah1five ???

Start anytime you like....

Maybe today?????

Listen, You dont have to agree with Paul or the NT....., and you dont.....and that is on you.

See, you get to deny The Cross, and twist OT verses to try to do it, as your CULT has taught you to do...
And you get to enjoy doing this on a Forum where Mods sit there and let you do it.

Welcome to your FREE WILL.
First, neither angel nor man has free will. Free will is an illusion for two reason and that is that God is Sovereign over all creation, and second, as long as God's will is Sovereign over all creation man's will is an illusion in which it operates within the bounds of time which is a by-product of creation, and that time is subordinate to eternity. This by definition means man's will is subordinate to God's will because when God created the universe time was also the by-product of creation. So, if you don't understand the implication let me be as elementary as possible. By creating the universe time is a by-product because now there are four dimensions: height, width, depth, time-space.
The classic argument that man has FREE will is that by having FREE will God cannot violate or overrule man's will and that man's will cannot be frustrated, if God can frustrate or overrule man's will, then man's will is not free. But the Scripture is marked throughout its pages of God's will overruling man's will and this in and of itself is proof man does not have free will. Case in point. If God frustrates man's will then God has violated man's will and has sinned.
Let's say it's Saturday afternoon. All the chores are done and now I have promised my son to go to the park and play catch. That is my will. I will to go to the park and play catch. But while driving to the park I hear a loud sound of a horned instrument, the sound of a trumpet, I slow down and pull over and next I see white clouds gathering and then part and down comes a man on a white horse resplendent in glory and an army of horsemen floating down beside and behind him. It's the second coming of Christ! He sends His angels throughout the world and gathers everyone together to be judge - including me and there's nothing I can do about it. Well, look at that. My will to go to the park to play catch with my son is being frustrated and being denied me. God's will has overruled my will.

In all this I am not the one who needs more study, it is YOU.

Back
Top Bottom