Biblical Differences Between...

Grace ambassador

...Kingdom and Body entities (churches):

Precious friends, for your prayerful and Careful consideration:

The Kingdom and Body churches belong to different administrations in God’s overall Operation.
There are many similarities, as both are formed by the same God and both are based on the
Redemptive Work of the Lord Jesus Christ, but there are many differences also, leading to the
conclusion that they are in fact different entities. They have different historical beginnings,
apostles, gospels, directly applicable Scriptures, constituencies, walk/practices, and future hopes.

1698686668290.png

1698686891894.png

1698686976847.png
1698687028383.png

1698687107914.png
1698687245938.png

1698687367846.png

1698687502015.png
1698687553177.png
to be continued...

(L VanArendonk) 'link'

Amen.

Last edited:
Biblical Differences Between Kingdom and Body entities (churches)

Continued:

Precious friends, for your prayerful and Careful consideration:

10FH.png
11FH.png
12FH.png

(L VanArendonk) 'link'

Amen.

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Last edited:
Hello @Grace ambassador,

I am surprised that you have had no responses to this post, for there is much that should have prompted further conversation here. So much so that choosing one is a problem. :)

My first question comes in regard to the statement that the church which is the Body of Christ began with the salvation and commissioning of Paul.
I must ask how that can be, when knowledge of the church which is the Body of Christ was, 'hid in God' since the world began, hidden from previous generations, as Paul says in:- (Eph. 3:9 & Col. 1:26)?
It was made known by divine revelation to Paul, and made known by Him in the epistles written following the final rejection of their Messiah, by the Jews of the dispersion. So there can be nothing contained in Paul's earlier epistles concerning the Church which is the Body of Christ.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hello @Grace ambassador,

I am surprised that you have had no responses to this post, for there is much that should have prompted further conversation here. So much so that choosing one is a problem. :)

My first question comes in regard to the statement that the church which is the Body of Christ began with the salvation and commissioning of Paul.
I must ask how that can be, when knowledge of the church which is the Body of Christ was, 'hid in God' since the world began, hidden from previous generations, as Paul says in:- (Eph. 3:9 & Col. 1:26)?
It was made known by divine revelation to Paul, and made known by Him in the epistles written following the final rejection of their Messiah, by the Jews of the dispersion. So there can be nothing contained in Paul's earlier epistles concerning the Church which is the Body of Christ.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
Amazing.

Hello @Grace ambassador & @Johann.

Forgive me, but I don't understand the reason for your responses, 'amazing' and 'love': for they do not tell me what you find amazing or what you love. Are you in agreement or disagreement with what I have said? If so, why? If not, why not?

Like my computer, I need input ..... 😶‍🌫️ Please. :)

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hello @Grace ambassador & @Johann.

Forgive me, but I don't understand the reason for your responses, 'amazing' and 'love': for they do not tell me what you find amazing or what you love. Are you in agreement or disagreement with what I have said? If so, why? If not, why not?

Like my computer, I need input ..... 😶‍🌫️ Please. :)

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
Not in disagreement-if there are any questions, you go first. I have before me Utley, Grace Ambassadors and Berean Bible Society-which I learn a lot from.

Blessings.
Johann.

Forgive me, but I don't understand the reason for your responses, 'amazing' and 'love'
I apologize for any confusion. I was just 'loving' @Johann's positive word 'amazing', as
I like to use it quite a bit - ie: God's Amazing Grace.

Precious @Complete, thanks for your kind encouragement of further conversation. Seems to me
that most prefer the other -isms 'controversies' rather than discussing 'Dispensations', eh? ;)

I am working on your "first question" - should be forthcoming shortly...

Thanks for All your patience...

Thanks for the Great question. I believe Acts 9, where Paul was "Saved And
Commissioned" is the Correct "Beginning" Of The Body Of Christ - ie, because:

God Uses him as a 'pattern' [ 'prototype' LVA above? ]:

"Howbeit for this cause I obtained Mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ​
might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should​
hereafter believe on Him to life everlasting." (1 Timothy 1:16)​

Does this refer only to those "saved" after Acts 28:28? Or:

Is is not referring to All "which should [ when he "Obtained Mercy"? ] hereafter
believe on Him to life everlasting"?

I am curious about these "letters of Paul" in which nothing concerning The
Body Of Christ is found. Which letters are those and what Do they concern?

Precious friend, @Complete, Please Be Very Richly Encouraged In Christ.

Here they are-

Rom_7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Rom_8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Rom_12:5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

1Co_10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?

1Co_12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

1Co_12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

2Co_5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

2Co_12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

Eph_3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Eph_4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Eph_5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Col_1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Col_2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Col_2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

1Th_5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Heb_10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

SEMINAR_08 – The BODY OF CHRIST: THE CHURCH
“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
~ 2 Corinthians 5:17
1. Intro
a. We started with an identity crisis – Christianity finds identity, truth, wisdom, life in Christ
b. People ask me is it necessary for someone to know MAD Pauline Disp to be saved
c. The ground of MAD is not “this is for you, this is not”, it is identifying true Christianity
d. True Christianity is not Judaism, not Israel, not brotherhood of man, but the church
2. The Body of Christ as a necessary for Christianity
a. The denial of this fundamental denies the ministry and mission of Christ
b. In recent years it has been trendy to say, “I love Jesus, not the church”
i. If by that they mean tradition, religion, law, and self-rigthteousness, then good
ii. If they mean organized ministry with other members of Christ’s body, then bad
c. Without church there is no Christianity, Christ the Head, the body is here Co 1:24
d. The church, the house of God, is the pillar and ground of the truth - 1 Tim 3:15
e. The reason why the church will never disappear is because it is a fundamental.
f. The Body of Christ is his members on earth – this begets ministry to each other.
3. The Church is the Body of Christ
a. This fundamental speaks to Christ’s deity, resurrection, gospel, involvement, ministry
b. Remember when there was not the church – Eph 2:10-22
c. If any man be in Christ he is a new creature – Gal 6:15, 2 Cor 5:17
d. Gave him to be the Head over all things to the church, which is His body - Eph 1:17-23
e. We are all baptized into one Body - 1 Cor 12:13; know ye not – 1 Cor 3:16, Rom 8:9
f. Without the Body of Christ you have Israel, religion, nation, covenant laws
g. There was a reason fundamental fighters were mainly dispensational, Bible belief/literal
i. The priority of Pauline study strengthens this fundamental – Luther Rom 5:1
h. Christ alone during the Reformation – spoke against the Popes, priests, class mediation
4. The Body of Christ is Pauline
a. You can only deny this by denying Paul – Paul teaches the mystery of Christ-church.
b. George Bernard Shaw reportedly said the world would be a better place without Paul
c. Jews understand that Christianity is Pauline; Jesus was a Jewish rabbi
d. Muslims understand; Jesus was a great prophet, Paul “corrupted” Jesus teachings.
e. In Paul’s writings alone we find the doctrine, position, walk, and destiny of the church.
f. The “fellowship of the mystery” concerns the church, the Body of Christ – 1 Cor 10:16-17
g. The communion of the Holy Ghost – this is the church – the Body - 2 Cor 13:14
h. We who are Pauline affirm the fundamentals, because we know where the church is
i. Our job is to make all men see – Eph 3:9 – the church of Jesus Christ, the truth of Christ,
the Godhead of Christ, the Person of Christ, the work of Christ, the power of Christ, the
judgment of Christ, because we are the Body of Christ.
December 11th, 2016
The seminar theme:
The foundation – Jesus Christ is the foundation of Christianity. Our identity as Christians is wrapped
up in the fundamental doctrines of Christ. Yet, not Jesus Christ preached any way, but Jesus Christ
according to the revelation of the mystery.
Jesus Christ is God – and we see that in every fundamental.
Bible – Fundamental to knowing the Truth – Truth of Christ.
Trinity – Fundamental to knowing the true God. (Col 2:9) - Godhead of Christ
Person of Christ – Fundamental to knowing Christ as God and Saviour. – Natures of Christ
Salvation – Fundamental to the work of Christ toward men. – Love, mercy, grace of Christ.
Resurrection – Fundamental to knowing Christ in us, the hope of glory. – The power of Christ.
Judgment – Fundamental to knowing the authority of Christ. – The judgment of Christ.
Body of Christ – Fundamental to knowing the ministry of Christ.

Taught by Justin Johnson on Sunday, May 2nd, 2010.

Download MP3 | Download Outline

Description:
When God revealed the mystery of Jesus Christ to the Apostle Paul he began to establish an entirely new creature called His body. Learn about the foundation of the body of Christ in this dispensation and what role apostles and prophets played to transition from a prophetic dispensation to the mystery dispensation.

Topical Index Page

Related Posts:
- Pentecost Not the Beginning of the Mystery Church
- Apostles and Prophets of the Church
- Spirit Gifts: Take All or None
- Saved by the Body of Christ
- What Makes an Apostle?
- In Christ Before Paul

As I am new to dispentational studies I am curious as to your question that there is nothing re the body of Christ in Paul's letters.

Johann.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Great question. I believe Acts 9, where Paul was "Saved And
Commissioned" is the Correct "Beginning" Of The Body Of Christ - ie, because:

God Uses him as a 'pattern' [ 'prototype' LVA above? ]:

"Howbeit for this cause I obtained Mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ​
might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should​
hereafter believe on Him to life everlasting." (1 Timothy 1:16)​

Does this refer only to those "saved" after Acts 28:28? Or:

Is is not referring to All "which should [ when he "Obtained Mercy"? ] hereafter
believe on Him to life everlasting"?

Precious friend, @Complete, Please Be Very Richly Encouraged In Christ.
'Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given,
that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery,
which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God,
who created all things by Jesus Christ:
To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places
might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,
According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

(Eph 3:8-11)

Hello @Grace ambassador,

Thank you for taking the time to consider this, and respond as you have. :)

I believe that the Church which is the Body of Christ, the fulness of Him that filleth all in all (Ephesians 1:22-23). does not come into existence, until made known, as it is in the epistles to the Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 2 Timothy, Titus and Philemon. Prior to that, this knowledge was 'hid in God' (Eph. 3:9) from 'ages' and 'generations' (Col. 1:26). If words mean anything, then these two verses have to be believed, and acknowledgement given, to the fact that the earlier epistles of Paul did not contain anything which concerned the Church which is His Body. Otherwise we have to disregard Ephesians 3:9 and Colossians 1:26 entirely, which we dare not do, for they are God's word.

Paul is indeed a pattern, showing forth God's mercy and longsuffering, for those to whom he was called to deliver the word of salvation by God's grace, who were far off from God. No longer proselytes and such of good character like Cornelius, who were brought into the Kingdom to make Israel jealous (Rom. 10:19 & 11:11), but were barbarians and the unlovely, who would draw on God's mercy and longsuffering grace like no others.

Thank you, Grace ambassador,
I mean you no discourtesy
In Christ Jesus
Chris

' Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you,
and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ
in my flesh for His body's sake, which is the church:
Whereof I am made a minister,
according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you,
to fulfil the word of God;
Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations,
but now is made manifest to His saints:

To whom God would make known
what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles;
which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom;
that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus;'

(Col 1:24-28)

❤️

Here they are-

Rom_7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Rom_8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Rom_12:5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

1Co_10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?

1Co_12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

1Co_12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

2Co_5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

2Co_12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

Eph_3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Eph_4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Eph_5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Col_1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Col_2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Col_2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

1Th_5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Heb_10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

1. Intro
a. We started with an identity crisis – Christianity finds identity, truth, wisdom, life in Christ
b. People ask me is it necessary for someone to know MAD Pauline Disp to be saved
c. The ground of MAD is not “this is for you, this is not”, it is identifying true Christianity
d. True Christianity is not Judaism, not Israel, not brotherhood of man, but the church
a. The denial of this fundamental denies the ministry and mission of Christ
b. In recent years it has been trendy to say, “I love Jesus, not the church”
i. If by that they mean tradition, religion, law, and self-rigthteousness, then good
ii. If they mean organized ministry with other members of Christ’s body, then bad
c. Without church there is no Christianity, Christ the Head, the body is here Co 1:24
d. The church, the house of God, is the pillar and ground of the truth - 1 Tim 3:15
e. The reason why the church will never disappear is because it is a fundamental.
f. The Body of Christ is his members on earth – this begets ministry to each other.
a. This fundamental speaks to Christ’s deity, resurrection, gospel, involvement, ministry
b. Remember when there was not the church – Eph 2:10-22
c. If any man be in Christ he is a new creature – Gal 6:15, 2 Cor 5:17
d. Gave him to be the Head over all things to the church, which is His body - Eph 1:17-23
e. We are all baptized into one Body - 1 Cor 12:13; know ye not – 1 Cor 3:16, Rom 8:9
f. Without the Body of Christ you have Israel, religion, nation, covenant laws
g. There was a reason fundamental fighters were mainly dispensational, Bible belief/literal
i. The priority of Pauline study strengthens this fundamental – Luther Rom 5:1
h. Christ alone during the Reformation – spoke against the Popes, priests, class mediation
a. You can only deny this by denying Paul – Paul teaches the mystery of Christ-church.
b. George Bernard Shaw reportedly said the world would be a better place without Paul
c. Jews understand that Christianity is Pauline; Jesus was a Jewish rabbi
d. Muslims understand; Jesus was a great prophet, Paul “corrupted” Jesus teachings.
e. In Paul’s writings alone we find the doctrine, position, walk, and destiny of the church.
f. The “fellowship of the mystery” concerns the church, the Body of Christ – 1 Cor 10:16-17
g. The communion of the Holy Ghost – this is the church – the Body - 2 Cor 13:14
h. We who are Pauline affirm the fundamentals, because we know where the church is
i. Our job is to make all men see – Eph 3:9 – the church of Jesus Christ, the truth of Christ,
the Godhead of Christ, the Person of Christ, the work of Christ, the power of Christ, the
judgment of Christ, because we are the Body of Christ.
December 11th, 2016
The seminar theme:
The foundation – Jesus Christ is the foundation of Christianity. Our identity as Christians is wrapped
up in the fundamental doctrines of Christ. Yet, not Jesus Christ preached any way, but Jesus Christ
according to the revelation of the mystery.
Jesus Christ is God – and we see that in every fundamental.
Bible – Fundamental to knowing the Truth – Truth of Christ.
Trinity – Fundamental to knowing the true God. (Col 2:9) - Godhead of Christ
Person of Christ – Fundamental to knowing Christ as God and Saviour. – Natures of Christ
Salvation – Fundamental to the work of Christ toward men. – Love, mercy, grace of Christ.
Resurrection – Fundamental to knowing Christ in us, the hope of glory. – The power of Christ.
Judgment – Fundamental to knowing the authority of Christ. – The judgment of Christ.
Body of Christ – Fundamental to knowing the ministry of Christ.

Taught by Justin Johnson on Sunday, May 2nd, 2010.

Download MP3 | Download Outline

Description:
When God revealed the mystery of Jesus Christ to the Apostle Paul he began to establish an entirely new creature called His body. Learn about the foundation of the body of Christ in this dispensation and what role apostles and prophets played to transition from a prophetic dispensation to the mystery dispensation.

Topical Index Page

Related Posts:
- Pentecost Not the Beginning of the Mystery Church
- Apostles and Prophets of the Church
- Spirit Gifts: Take All or None
- Saved by the Body of Christ
- What Makes an Apostle?
- In Christ Before Paul

As I am new to dispentational studies I am curious as to your question that there is nothing re the body of Christ in Paul's letters.

Johann.
Hello @Johann, :)

I acknowledge your reply, and will come back to it, God willing, tomorrow.

Thank you for your time and effort.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

' Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you,
and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ
in my flesh for His body's sake, which is the church:
Whereof I am made a minister,
according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you,
to fulfil the word of God;
Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations,
but now is made manifest to His saints:

To whom God would make known
what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles;
which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom;
that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus;'

(Col 1:24-28)

❤️
@Complete please read post #10 and see if you agree? Like I have said to Chris, I am new at dispentational studies.

Yours in Christ.
Johann.

Last edited:

Johann.
Precious friend @Johann, appreciate all your hard work, finding and posting information. My question was directed to @Complete, because she stated:
...there can be nothing contained in Paul's earlier epistles concerning the Church which is the Body of Christ.
I'm sure she will kindly answer/explain sometime...
I am a bit bewildered.
Not to worry, when I was new, and also a Very -s-l-o-w- student, it was confusing at first.
It took me 10 years of study before I even shared God's Dispensational Truth with a friend.
God's Timing is Best, eh?

Meantime, just keep diligently studying, and ask great questions, if needed.

If I may kindly suggest about lengthy postings - these are difficult to read all the way through
and most will just skip them, so, this may be a helpful way to do it, and gain a lot more attention
to your points - example:

----------------------------
1) Rom_7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

2) 1Co_10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?

3) Eph_3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

[ Borrowed from ]:

1. Intro

Taught by Justin Johnson (More can be found at this 'link')
-----------------

The ellipsis (...) means there is a lot more, and those sincerely interested in the
entire study will gladly check out the 'link' you kindly provided for them.

Hope this helps, keep up the Great work, and Have a wonderful sleep tonight, resting In Jesus.

Amen?

Last edited:
Precious friend @Johann, appreciate all your hard work, finding and posting information. My question was directed to @Complete, because she stated:

I'm sure she will kindly answer/explain sometime...

Not to worry, when I was new, and also a Very -s-l-o-w- student, it was confusing at first.
It took me 10 years of study before I even shared God's Dispensational Truth with a friend.
God's Timing is Best, eh?

Meantime, just keep diligently studying, and ask great questions, if needed.

If I may kindly suggest about lengthy postings - these are difficult to read all the way through
and most will just skip them, so, this may be a helpful way to do it, and gain a lot more attention
to your points - example:

----------------------------
1) Rom_7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

2) 1Co_10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?

3) Eph_3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

[ Borrowed from ]:

1. Intro

Taught by Justin Johnson (More can be found at this 'link')
-----------------

The ellipsis (...) means there is a lot more, and those sincerely interested in the
entire study will gladly check out the 'link' you kindly provided for them.

Hope this helps, keep up the Great work, and Have a wonderful sleep tonight, resting In Jesus.

Amen?
Amen and amen-thanks for the directives-with the help of the Holy Spirit I should be more innovative and creative since English is not my mother tongue.

Like I've said-I have before me Berean Bible Society, Grace Ambassadors, Believers.com and Utley-and always hungry to learn-anyways-late again here-12.42 AM.

You have not offended me brother.
Shalom Achi

----------------------------------------------

Show mishpochah (family) affection to one another in ahavah shel achvah (brotherly love). Be first in esteeming one another, in showing mutual respect.

J.

Here they are-​
Rom_7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.​
Rom_8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.​
Rom_12:5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.​
1Co_10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ?​
The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?​
1Co_12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.​
1Co_12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.​
2Co_5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.​
2Co_12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth such an one caught up to the third heaven.​

Eph_3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:​
Eph_4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:​
Eph_5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.​
Col_1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:​
Col_2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:​
Col_2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.​
1Th_5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.​
Heb_10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all​
---------------------------------------------------------------​
SEMINAR_08 – The BODY OF CHRIST: THE CHURCH​
“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:​
old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.​
2 Corinthians 5:17​
1. Intro
.. a. We started with an identity crisis – Christianity finds identity, truth, wisdom, life in Christ​
.... b. People ask me is it necessary for someone to know MAD Pauline Disp to be saved​
...... c. The ground of MAD is not “this is for you, this is not”, it is identifying true Christianity​
........ d. True Christianity is not Judaism, not Israel, not brotherhood of man, but the church​
.. a. The denial of this fundamental denies the ministry and mission of Christ​
.... b. In recent years it has been trendy to say, “I love Jesus, not the church”​
.... i. If by that they mean tradition, religion, law, and self-rigthteousness, then good​
.... ii. If they mean organized ministry with other members of Christ’s body, then bad​
...... c. Without church there is no Christianity, Christ the Head, the body is here Co 1:24​
........ d. The church, the house of God, is the pillar and ground of the truth - 1 Tim 3:15​
.......... e. The reason why the church will never disappear is because it is a fundamental.​
............ f. The Body of Christ is his members on earth – this begets ministry to each other.​
.. a. This fundamental speaks to Christ’s deity, resurrection, gospel, involvement, ministry​
.... b. Remember when there was not the church – Eph 2:10-22​
...... c. If any man be in Christ he is a new creature – Gal 6:15, 2 Cor 5:17​
........ d. Gave him to be the Head over all things to the church, which is His body - Eph 1:17-23​
.......... e. We are all baptized into one Body - 1 Cor 12:13; know ye not – 1 Cor 3:16, Rom 8:9​
............ f. Without the Body of Christ you have Israel, religion, nation, covenant laws​
.............. g. There was a reason fundamental fighters were mainly dispensational, Bible belief/literal​
................ i. The priority of Pauline study strengthens this fundamental – Luther Rom 5:1​
.................. h. Christ alone during the Reformation – spoke against the Popes, priests, class mediation​
.. a. You can only deny this by denying Paul – Paul teaches the mystery of Christ-church.​
.... b. George Bernard Shaw reportedly said the world would be a better place without Paul​
...... c. Jews understand that Christianity is Pauline; Jesus was a Jewish rabbi​
........ d. Muslims understand; Jesus was a great prophet, Paul “corrupted” Jesus teachings.​
.......... e. In Paul’s writings alone we find the doctrine, position, walk, and destiny of the church.​
............ f. The “fellowship of the mystery” concerns the church, the Body of Christ – 1 Cor 10:16-17​
.............. g. The communion of the Holy Ghost – this is the church – the Body - 2 Cor 13:14​
................ h. We who are Pauline affirm the fundamentals, because we know where the church is​
.................. i. Our job is to make all men see – Eph 3:9 – the church of Jesus Christ, the truth of Christ,​
.................. the Godhead of Christ, the Person of Christ, the work of Christ, the power of Christ, the​
.................. judgment of Christ, because we are the Body of Christ.​
December 11th, 2016​
The seminar theme:
The foundation – Jesus Christ is the foundation of Christianity.
Our identity as Christians is wrapped​
up in the fundamental doctrines of Christ.​

Yet, not Jesus Christ preached any way, but Jesus Christ​
according to the revelation of the mystery.​
Jesus Christ is God – and we see that in every fundamental.​
Bible – Fundamental to knowing the Truth – Truth of Christ.​
Trinity – Fundamental to knowing the true God. (Col 2:9) - Godhead of Christ​
Person of Christ – Fundamental to knowing Christ as God and Saviour. – Natures of Christ​
Salvation – Fundamental to the work of Christ toward men. – Love, mercy, grace of Christ.​
Resurrection – Fundamental to knowing Christ in us, the hope of glory. – The power of Christ.​
Judgment – Fundamental to knowing the authority of Christ. – The judgment of Christ.​
Body of Christ – Fundamental to knowing the ministry of Christ.​
Taught by Justin Johnson on Sunday, May 2nd, 2010.​
Download MP3 | Download Outline​
Description:​
When God revealed the mystery of Jesus Christ to the Apostle Paul he began to establish an entirely new creature called His body. Learn about the foundation of the body of Christ in this dispensation and what role apostles and prophets played to transition from a prophetic dispensation to the mystery dispensation.​
Topical Index Page​
Related Posts:​
- Pentecost Not the Beginning of the Mystery Church​
- Apostles and Prophets of the Church​
- Spirit Gifts: Take All or None​
- Saved by the Body of Christ​
- What Makes an Apostle?​
- In Christ Before Paul​
----------------------------------------------------​

Johann.

Hello @Johann, :) + @Grace ambassador ,

Thank you for the references you have given to the use of the word 'body' in the epistles. Also for the notes you have provided.

I realise from your comment, that I have only succeeded in bringing confusion your way, please forgive me. For me to comment further will only compound that confusion I feel. So I will leave you with the sources of information that you have at present, and not introduce anything else.

The prison epistles of Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 2 Timothy, Titus and Philemon, were written by Paul, while in prison at the end of the Acts period. In which he made known, to the faithful, what God had revealed to him concerning the Church which is the Body of Christ. 'The Mystery' (Eph. 3), was made known to Paul only: For Him to administer to the believers under his care. It had not been made known previously, so will not be found in the epistles written prior to his imprisonment, or in any other part of Scripture, i.e., in both Old or New Testaments (Eph. 3:9; Col. 1:26) .

* All Scripture is 'for' us, but not all is 'about' us.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

See believer,com

Last edited:
Not in disagreement-if there are any questions, you go first. I have before me Utley, Grace Ambassadors and Berean Bible Society-which I learn a lot from.

Blessings.
Johann.
I have before me the teachings of the Prophets, Apostles and Jesus whom I learn from. :)

Hello @Johann, :) + @Grace ambassador ,

Thank you for the references you have given to the use of the word 'body' in the epistles. Also for the notes you have provided.

I realise from your comment, that I have only succeeded in bringing confusion your way, please forgive me. For me to comment further will only compound that confusion I feel. So I will leave you with the sources of information that you have at present, and not introduce anything else.

The prison epistles of Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 2 Timothy, Titus and Philemon, were written by Paul, while in prison at the end of the Acts period. In which he made known, to the faithful, what God had revealed to him concerning the Church which is the Body of Christ. 'The Mystery' (Eph. 3), was made known to Paul only: For Him to administer to the believers under his care. It had not been made known previously, so will not be found in the epistles written prior to his imprisonment, or in any other part of Scripture, i.e., in both Old or New Testaments (Eph. 3:9; Col. 1:26) .

* All Scripture is 'for' us, but not all is 'about' us.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

See believer,com
ditto- you have a good grasp on biblical truth and ask great questions. Keep it up. I'm always challenged to think about what I believe when I read your comments and insight. Iron sharpening iron. :) I appreciate your insight and comments on our forum.

Some here think my smiley faces are a form of "trolling" but if we were on a live video stream you would see my smiling face as I'm typing which is why I put the smiley face on some of my posts.

There are some who put "angry " emojis instead of a like or happy face. But they don't consider that "trolling" when you do that. I just had to say that- I just vented. :)

hope this helps !!!

Back
Top Bottom