Add AI summary of discussions

mikesw

Okay. I know this could take a couple of weeks. Can you add AI summary of threads so that a new person in the discussion can recognize what has been discussed already?

It would be neat but probably not needed right now. There also might be external AI apps that could do that task

I would avoid AI as it is not how God talks ...
typically the carnal mind is an AI
and even plato describes this
though not knowing about 'the flesh mind as bad'
and labeling it a sort of hive mind
or oversoul

= 666.

I would avoid AI as it is not how God talks ...
typically the carnal mind is an AI
and even plato describes this
though not knowing about 'the flesh mind as bad'
and labeling it a sort of hive mind
or oversoul

= 666.
I hardly expect AI to add some twist to the summary of the many points made. Ideas could be sorted out to those that support the trinity and those that reject it. I think that sort of analysis would be low risk for trouble.

I hardly expect AI to add some twist to the summary of the many points made. Ideas could be sorted out to those that support the trinity and those that reject it. I think that sort of analysis would be low risk for trouble.
I doubt ai can tell what God really said from what satan says.

I think that understanding Him is a job better for His souls to do
and not a machine...

anyway all the texts are corrupted. So AI would be sifting through and comparing corruptions.

Only a soul can sort out what He said, and what He is like, by listening to Him... and not by listening to the greek thinking church fathers and popes or to AI...

I am saying that most kind. Everything in theology is such a mess and He needs and desires His souls to understand by hearing Him in our soul and not by listening to any other source.

I dont say not to find all your references and of course compare them and see where it is a mess.

I doubt ai can tell what God really said from what satan says.

I think that understanding Him is a job better for His souls to do
and not a machine...

anyway all the texts are corrupted. So AI would be sifting through and comparing corruptions.

Only a soul can sort out what He said, and what He is like, by listening to Him... and not by listening to the greek thinking church fathers and popes or to AI...
My idea about the AI was to summarize a thread (such as the debate on the Trinity) so I could understand how the argument has progressed. Otherwise, the discussion is far too long.
I sort of agree that there various ways Greco-Roman mythology and philosophy entered in to many doctrines. Probably a bigger issue is that much of the shared knowledge from the first century got lost such that the so-called early fathers were starting off from the place that we today start from. However, I don't see myself automatically challenging anything they share. I just identify issues when I encounter them.

My idea about the AI was to summarize a thread (such as the debate on the Trinity) so I could understand how the argument has progressed. Otherwise, the discussion is far too long.
I sort of agree that there various ways Greco-Roman mythology and philosophy entered in to many doctrines. Probably a bigger issue is that much of the shared knowledge from the first century got lost such that the so-called early fathers were starting off from the place that we today start from. However, I don't see myself automatically challenging anything they share. I just identify issues when I encounter them.
was a perfect opportunity for satan to come in and establish a 'theology'.... in that void.

was a perfect opportunity for satan to come in and establish a 'theology'.... in that void.
I think Satan was a bit tied up at the time. People were just coming out of an era of persecution and apostasy. There just were not many people being able to pass on all their knowledge to the second century -- per my concept.

I think Satan was a bit tied up at the time. People were just coming out of an era of persecution and apostasy. There just were not many people being able to pass on all their knowledge to the second century -- per my concept.
the septuagint and kjv are the sealed vision
the corrupt scroll
...thats no accident!

esau (who God hates)
-- as those sons of the satanic realm
opposing jacob -- have been running
theology
....the reformation failed.

ptolemy brought in a bunch of
esaus (not God's souls) to translate
the hebrew texts.

to produce a doctored text.
the false scroll.

to get a sense of his wealth
just his coronation
filled with pagan symbols
was more costly than
the net worth of the richest man on this
present day earth.

he vetted the scribes who would do the work
= those pliable to the pagan (= adam's) adaptations.

ptolemy brought in a bunch of
esaus (not God's souls) to translate
the hebrew texts.

to produce a doctored text.
the false scroll.

to get a sense of his wealth
just his coronation
filled with pagan symbols
was more costly than
the net worth of the richest man on this
present day earth.

he vetted the scribes who would do the work
= those pliable to the pagan (= adam's) adaptations.
I'll leave you to your thoughts. God has not led me into studying that line of thought.

If you have epoch times. this video is interesting in its misrepresentations of early christian groups. I am only 20 minutes in and have a list. It ties into the AI and AL (artificial life) issue - imo a satanic agenda existing since before the fall. Also the luddites were not against all machines... only those machines harming the fabric of their lives and family, as AI is intended to do.
Altered Humans—How Biotech Is Changing Who We Are | Documentary

I think some of them might but most of them don't.
Do you recall the item I'd asked for several months ago? I think it was a character counter....
Which add-on would that be in?
If that add-on is a fee item, would it be for individuals or the forum in general?

Back
Top Bottom