Add AI summary of discussions

I'm not finding anything that counts the Number of characters In a post. We haven't said pretty high at the moment. And if need be you can always break it down into Two or three posts. At any rate I'll keep looking to see what I can find.
Thinking about this further, I remember the discussion...

Thread 'Just found the upper limit' https://berean-apologetics.community.forum/threads/just-found-the-upper-limit.1390/

I'd written a really lengthy post.
I'd gotten to the point where I remember thinking - this is going to be a problem.
I posted, saw the error and then noted the message limits... 21,700 characters...

It surprised me, but I was pleasantly surprised.

This generally resolved my concern, because I seldom reach so many characters.

So, I think I'm good with this one now...

Thinking about this further, I remember the discussion...

Thread 'Just found the upper limit' https://berean-apologetics.community.forum/threads/just-found-the-upper-limit.1390/

I'd written a really lengthy post.
I'd gotten to the point where I remember thinking - this is going to be a problem.
I posted, saw the error and then noted the message limits... 21,700 characters...

It surprised me, but I was pleasantly surprised.

This generally resolved my concern, because I seldom reach so many characters.

So, I think I'm good with this one now...
I'll look at your account and see if I can raise your limit. But what I've noticed most people do is like I mentioned they just break their post into two or three different posts in a row. If you start a thread for your topic and no one should be posting in between your first second or third post. That I would suggest being ready and try to knock it out quickly. If you like I can put it on our blog or website but they don't get the traffic we get here on the form. Or you can do both you can put it here in the form and I'll put it on the blog for you or website.

Civic as papers that he's written on both the blog and the website.

I'll look at your account and see if I can raise your limit.
But what I've noticed most people do is like I mentioned they just break their post into two or three different posts in a row.
which is what I did for the lengthy one i mentioned.
If you start a thread for your topic and no one should be posting in between your first second or third post. That I would suggest being ready and try to knock it out quickly. If you like I can put it on our blog or website but they don't get the traffic we get here on the form. Or you can do both you can put it here in the form and I'll put it on the blog for you or website.

Civic as papers that he's written on both the blog and the website.
That might be interesting.
Blog topics aren't something I've ever done before. Well... I take that back. I tinkered with it about a decade ago. It is probably still out there. But the arguing was more fun than simply writing articles. Now I've found the arguing wearisome. 23 years of it has apparently caught up to me.

The lack of activity on my past couple of ops I figure were due to people who are afraid of the Pretrib rapture view, so once they have to learn something, they vanish into the woodwork.

Ok. Let's see how it works.

Both the blog, and the forum.

Maybe the blog will motivate me to go beyond the basic tit-for-tat I see on the forum.

Thank you.
Please let me know what I need to do on my end.

Back
Top Bottom