A super important teaching from Jesus

Keiw1

Taught at the sermon on the mount. Possibly the #1 teaching from Jesus. Here are the facts about it= It is in every translation on Gods earth. Every real teacher that has Jesus makes 100% sure its deep into EVERY flock members hearts so that not one of them will have to look it up when told the scripture because they live by it daily because they know it by heart.

Matthew 6:33= Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his=(YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

The blind guides who do not listen to Jesus are these-2Cor 11:12-15)--those teach to seek Jesus righteousness first because they do not listen to Jesus, then turn around and call the ones who do listen a cult.= pure darkness misleading all who listen to them to not enter Gods kingdom. Why? Because if one does not do Matt 6:33 daily, its impossible for them to accomplish this super important truth from Jesus=John 4:22-24

Did you have to look up Matt 6:33?

then turn around and call the ones who do listen a cult.

That is because those who deny the Deity of Christ ARE a cult.
To split the hair between the righteousness of the Father and the Son is folly ...
John 14:8-9 [NASB] Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and [yet] you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how [can] you say, 'Show us the Father'?

its impossible for them to accomplish this super important truth from Jesus=John 4:22-24

The same Greek word for worship (proskyneō) used in John 4:22-24 is also used in reference to Jesus in John 9:38.

Watch Tower Reprints: And "Jesus heard that they had cast him out...and He found him," (vs. 35,) and became his teacher personally, and the man "worshiped Him." So with you, the Lord will hear of your witness for Him, and when you are separated from the nominal church--"Babylon"--your experience will be that Jesus himself will teach you and show you marvelous things of His truth and plan. And then you can indeed worship Him--in spirit and in truth, and no longer worship the creeds of men. Jesus' explanation of our trial in receiving him will be explained to us as to him: "For judgment (a trial) am I come into this world that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind." (vs. 39.) (By and By He is Offended, April 1881, Vol. 2, No. 10, page 214)

The Watchtower: The man that had been sightless from birth and whom Jesus had healed said in answer to the question, "Dost thou believe on the Son of God?" "Lord, I believe," and then worshiped Jesus. (Judgment Day For Jehovah's Vindication, June 15, 1947, Vol. 68, No. 12, page 185)

To split the hair between the righteousness of the Father and the Son is folly ...
John 14:8-9 [NASB] Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and [yet] you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how [can] you say, 'Show us the Father'?
Absolutely, Jesus is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.

“Jesus was God in the form of man. That’s hard for people to swallow that, even today, that “He was God.” That’s what He was. He wasn’t nothing less than God. He was God manifested in flesh.”

Seems you missed Gods view of what a cult is= A house divided( hundreds of trinity religions) will not stand.---You see in the end its Gods view that counts.

The same Greek word for worship (proskyneō) used in John 4:22-24 is also used in reference to Jesus in John 9:38.

Watch Tower Reprints: And "Jesus heard that they had cast him out...and He found him," (vs. 35,) and became his teacher personally, and the man "worshiped Him." So with you, the Lord will hear of your witness for Him, and when you are separated from the nominal church--"Babylon"--your experience will be that Jesus himself will teach you and show you marvelous things of His truth and plan. And then you can indeed worship Him--in spirit and in truth, and no longer worship the creeds of men. Jesus' explanation of our trial in receiving him will be explained to us as to him: "For judgment (a trial) am I come into this world that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind." (vs. 39.) (By and By He is Offended, April 1881, Vol. 2, No. 10, page 214)

The Watchtower: The man that had been sightless from birth and whom Jesus had healed said in answer to the question, "Dost thou believe on the Son of God?" "Lord, I believe," and then worshiped Jesus. (Judgment Day For Jehovah's Vindication, June 15, 1947, Vol. 68, No. 12, page 185)
Obeisance is what Jesus is bowed to= same Greek word.

Obeisance is what Jesus is bowed to= same Greek word.

That's not how the JW's translated "the same Greek word" in John 4:22-24.

Plus, they have already (twice!) affirmed 'worship' is what is being referred to in John 9:38.

Seems you missed Gods view of what a cult is= A house divided( hundreds of trinity religions) will not stand.---You see in the end its Gods view that counts.
That's not a very good analogy. People that accept the truth of the trinity are a lot different than the people that lost their life at Jonestown or The Mass Suicide In San Diego of the heavens gate cult waiting for the imaginary spacecraft following the comet.

What the scripture really means:

"Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, 'Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.'" - Matthew 12:25

"If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand." - Mark 3:25

People that believe in the trinity aren't divided against themselves. Therefore your analogy does not stand to reason.

That's not a very good analogy. People that accept the truth of the trinity are a lot different than the people that lost their life at Jonestown or The Mass Suicide In San Diego of the heavens gate cult waiting for the imaginary spacecraft following the comet.

"Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, 'Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.'" - Matthew 12:25

People that believe in the trinity aren't divided against themselves. Therefore your analogy does not stand to reason.
The doctrine of the Trinity is not something that is irrelevant to Christianity. While some people may ignore the Trinity doctrine because of its difficulty, it does not mean that it is irrelevant.

Everything that is central to the Christian belief is based upon the doctrine of the Trinity. For example, if Jesus Christ is not God, then He can do nothing about our sin.

If Jesus Christ is not God, then we did not sin against Him. Therefore He can do nothing about our sin problem. Only God can forgive sins that are committed against Him.

I, I am He who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins.” Isaiah 43:25

Since He is God, then He is able to forgive our sins. This demonstrates how important it is to recognize that Jesus Christ is God. The whole program of salvation, or redemption, is based upon the perfect sacrifice of Jesus for our sins.

It is not necessary that a person understand the Trinity in order to be saved. Salvation consists in believing on the Person of Jesus Christ and His work on Calvary’s cross. It is not based upon ones view of the Trinity.

However, those who have trusted Christ as Savior should readily accept the doctrine of the Trinity once it is explained to them.

The doctrine of the Trinity is not something that is irrelevant to Christianity. While some people may ignore the Trinity doctrine because of its difficulty, it does not mean that it is irrelevant.

Everything that is central to the Christian belief is based upon the doctrine of the Trinity. For example, if Jesus Christ is not God, then He can do nothing about our sin.

If Jesus Christ is not God, then we did not sin against Him. Therefore He can do nothing about our sin problem. Only God can forgive sins that are committed against Him.

I, I am He who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins.” Isaiah 43:25

Since He is God, then He is able to forgive our sins. This demonstrates how important it is to recognize that Jesus Christ is God. The whole program of salvation, or redemption, is based upon the perfect sacrifice of Jesus for our sins.

It is not necessary that a person understand the Trinity in order to be saved. Salvation consists in believing on the Person of Jesus Christ and His work on Calvary’s cross. It is not based upon ones view of the Trinity.

However, those who have trusted Christ as Savior should readily accept the doctrine of the Trinity once it is explained to them.
The doctrine of the trinity made sense to me the very first time I heard it 40 years ago. Jesus is God in the flesh how hard is that to understand? He said if you've seen me you have seen the Father. One day we will see him in his glory. Hopefully then we'll understand everything. We might have to go to seminary school for 10,000 years. But when we graduate... yeah buddy... the trinity will be perfectly clear to us.

I quoted God’s view.

Here it is again:

John 1:1-5, 9-18 [NASB20]
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of mankind. 5 And the Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not grasp it.
9 [This] was the true Light that, coming into the world, enlightens every person. 10 He was in the world, and the world came into being through Him, and [yet] the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His own, and His own people did not accept Him. 12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name, 13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of a man, but of God. 14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us; and we saw His glory, glory as of the only [Son] from the Father, full of grace and truth. 15 John testified about Him and called out, saying, "This was He of whom I said, 'He who is coming after me has proved to be my superior, because He existed before me.'" 16 For of His fullness we have all received, and grace upon grace. 17 For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God at any time; God the only [Son,] who is in the arms of the Father, He has explained [Him.]

The SON is every bit as much GOD as the FATHER is.

That's not how the JW's translated "the same Greek word" in John 4:22-24.

Plus, they have already (twice!) affirmed 'worship' is what is being referred to in John 9:38.
John 4:22-24 is speaking about the Father.--They have corrected many errors through the years, the wise ones do. The rest actually believe they have beaten satan and he never gets errors into their religion. Yet it started in Peter books, then in Titus, he was left behind to fix error teachings that got in=The true pattern that never stopped. Error teachings get in thus correcting MUST be done.

How do you get by the facts? Its recorded history that in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople they added the holy spirit as being apart of a godhead. Thus no trinity was ever served prior. In the 2nd century, a man named Tertullian was considering that God may be a trinity, all the while the Abrahamic God= a single being God was still being served by true followers. And the fact that the Israelites while serving the true God-NEVER knew him as a trinity. Not to this day.
Trinity religions have hundreds of different truths in each one=a mass of confusion=because they lack holy spirit--Or did you miss Jesus' promise to his real teachers that he would send holy spirit to guide them into ALL truth. 1Cor 1:10= a true mark of Jesus' religion=Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division. The JW,s pass that 100%, trinity religionsssssssssssssssss fail it 100%.

The facts speak for themselves.

I quoted God’s view.

Here it is again:

John 1:1-5, 9-18 [NASB20]
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of mankind. 5 And the Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not grasp it.
9 [This] was the true Light that, coming into the world, enlightens every person. 10 He was in the world, and the world came into being through Him, and [yet] the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His own, and His own people did not accept Him. 12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name, 13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of a man, but of God. 14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us; and we saw His glory, glory as of the only [Son] from the Father, full of grace and truth. 15 John testified about Him and called out, saying, "This was He of whom I said, 'He who is coming after me has proved to be my superior, because He existed before me.'" 16 For of His fullness we have all received, and grace upon grace. 17 For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God at any time; God the only [Son,] who is in the arms of the Father, He has explained [Him.]

The SON is every bit as much GOD as the FATHER is.
The word is NOT called capitol G God in the Greek lexicons at John 1:1. FACT= 2 spots in NT where 2 beings are called God or god--Thus a difference was used. At both John 1:1 and 2 Cor 4:4 the true God is called-Ton Theon= God--the word and satan are called Theos= god when in the same paragraph with Ton Theon=100% fact. You are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily by serving a non existent trinity.

The word is NOT called capitol G God in the Greek lexicons at John 1:1. FACT= 2 spots in NT where 2 beings are called God or god--Thus a difference was used. At both John 1:1 and 2 Cor 4:4 the true God is called-Ton Theon= God--the word and satan are called Theos= god when in the same paragraph with Ton Theon=100% fact. You are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily by serving a non existent trinity.

Sorry i don't open links. (Moffatt, Goodspeed and Schoenfield) used was divine, not calling him God, they knew he was not God.

The word is NOT called capitol G God in the Greek lexicons at John 1:1.

Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament: Based on Semantic Domains: the distinctive features of theos are also fully applicable to another referent, namely, the logos or Christ; that is to say, it is legitimate to interpret Jn. 1.1 as ‘the Word was God’ (12.1, theos, page 137, J. P. Louw and Eugene Nida).

Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament: Based on Semantic Domains: the distinctive features of theos are also fully applicable to another referent, namely, the logos or Christ; that is to say, it is legitimate to interpret Jn. 1.1 as ‘the Word was God’ (12.1, theos, page 137, J. P. Louw and Eugene Nida).
You quote a Incorrect person Edit by admin

You quote a Incorrect person Edit by admin

The above quote is from a Incorrect person (Edit by admin) because you are the one who asserted, "The word is NOT called capitol G God in the Greek lexicons at John 1:1" in post 14, and when proven wrong you double down in your arrogance/delusion.

Pathetic.

Thanks for making that easy for me.

Back
Top Bottom