Why I don’t believe or accept the trinity.

I can understand not believing in the trinity if you were raised up in or were a member of one of the few denominations that reject the trinity. But as far as the majority of Christian denominations it does seem to be upheld.

Here's a list of several Christian denominations do not believe in the Trinity. These include:

1. Traditional Armstrongism: Defines God as “a family of individuals” and considers the Holy Spirit as an impersonal force.
  2. Christadelphians: Believe God is one indivisible unity, not three distinct persons. They deny the divinity of Jesus and consider the Holy Spirit as the “unseen power” from God.
  3. Unitarianism: A denomination that does not require belief in mainstream Christian core doctrines, including the Trinity, Jesus’ divinity, and the authority of Scripture.
  4. Oneness Pentecostals: A branch of Christianity that rejects the Trinity and believes in the oneness of God.
  5. Mormons (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints): Have beliefs about the Godhead that differ significantly from mainstream Trinitarian Christian denominations.
Note that this list is not exhaustive, and there may be other denominations that do not believe in the Trinity. None of them look very appealing to me.

Well who cares about all that whosoever. I believe Yahavah, the God of Israel doesn't care... except for the religiously blinded to have their eyes, ears, and hearts open to light, to e see.

What did the Apostles keep upheld? What Yeshua upheld, the work of God that he wants you to do is to believe on the one whom he had sent, and raised up from the dead, and to know his Father, which is eternal life.

You told me that you could not care any less before. There is no, coequal, 3 Gods in one person, Father is the Son but not that Father but not the Holy Spirit, or God the FAther, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit...
where did 101G say any co-equal of any three person? you better re-read my posts. once again. the ONLY PERSON in the Godhead is the HOLY SPIRIT, who is JESUS in Diversity in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK.

Prove those things to be true which one can not...
have you not been reading my posts? or was you reading without the Holy Spirit. if you read without the Holy Spirit, yes, 101G can careless. so read my post with the Holy Spirit.
and maybe there is 3 Gods in the Godhead... I highly doubt my salvation relies heavily in believing what other people have to say, but can consider what you have to share...
see 101G statement above... (smile).
He was the Word of God, the "I am" which came forth from the one whom spoke, Yahweh...
THIS IS YOUR BIG MISTAKE. listen and learn. Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
the term "GOD" is not "FROM" but "OF" in plurality. LISTEN,
GOD: H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433
101G.
see this above.... [plural of H433] ..... not "FROM" H433... got it? so who is H433?

H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator, Yahweh by name.

3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.
Root(s): H410
MatthewG, do you know the different [plural of H433] vs [Plural FROM H433]? THIS IS WHERE EVERY TRINITY BELIEVER GO WRONG AT.

the ECHAD of God is in plurality "OF", and NOT "from" God. if H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') is FROM H433, then you have a Separate and distinct Person, which is blasphemy. for God is not separate, nor distinct. understand, by H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') being the [plural of H433] of, of, of H433, then he is the SAME one person in the EQUAL SHARE ... "WITH" H433. do you understand this. for "OF" translates the genitive case of nouns, with various shades of meaning. Of these the subjective and objective are mentioned here, which need careful distinction.

now understand, Subjective, Spirit, "FATHER/ORDINAL FIRST", CREATOR and MAKER OF ALL THINGS, H433.

now the Objective of the Subjective,

Objective, his OWN ARM, per Isaiah 63:5, in flesh per Isaiah 53. Flesh, "SON/ORDINAL LAST", REDEEMER and SAVIOUR of ALL THINGS he MADE IN THE BEGINNING, "WITH" H433. BINGO, the same one "PERSON". this is why the person in John 1:3 is the same person in Isaiah 44:24.

now clarity, H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') is "OF" H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah). same one PERSON in the EQUAL SHARE ...... TO COME. ..... Oh this is too easy.

now listen to 101G statement closely and see this equal share. "Jesus the Christ MADE NOTHING, but JESUS did". did you understand that? well we will see by your response.

if you cannot grasp this, then let someone else instruct you. 101G suggest you re-read this post again for clarity

101G..

TO ALL TRINITARIAN BELIEVER,
101G posted this MatthewG, but 101G want all trinity believer see this. 101G is putting this on the table for all to see...... and discuss. this will answer all Godhead concerns.

THIS IS MANY BIG MISTAKE. listen and learn. Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
101G.
see this above.... [plural of H433] ..... not "FROM" H433... got it? so who is H433?

3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
MatthewG, do you know the different [plural of H433] vs [Plural FROM H433]? THIS IS WHERE EVERY TRINITY BELIEVER GO WRONG AT.

the ECHAD of God is in plurality "OF", and NOT "from" God. if H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') is FROM H433, then you have a Separate and distinct Person, which is blasphemy. for God is not separate, nor distinct. understand, by H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') being the [plural of H433] of, of, of H433, then he is the SAME one person in the EQUAL SHARE ... "WITH" H433. do you understand this. for "OF" translates the genitive case of nouns, with various shades of meaning. Of these the subjective and objective are mentioned here, which need careful distinction.

now understand, Subjective, Spirit, "FATHER/ORDINAL FIRST", CREATOR and MAKER OF ALL THINGS, H433.

Objective, his OWN ARM, per Isaiah 63:5, in flesh per Isaiah 53. Flesh, "SON/ORDINAL LAST", REDEEMER and SAVIOUR of ALL THINGS he MADE IN THE BEGINNING, "WITH" H433. BINGO, the same one "PERSON". this is why the person in John 1:3 is the same person in Isaiah 44:24.

now clarity, H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') is "OF" H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah). same one PERSON in the EQUAL SHARE ...... TO COME. ..... Oh this is too easy.

now listen to 101G statement closely and see this equal share. "Jesus the Christ MADE NOTHING, but JESUS did". did you understand that?

01G suggest you re-read this post again for clarity

101G.

I don’t feel angry… but anyway, thank you for your reply. It’s appreciated… anyway. What else would you like to talk about if you aren’t going to address my like a normal human being and share quotes by other people when I’m not discussing about them… I’m trying to discuss what the scripture which is about the life of Yeshua… and how he as the Word came into being… by using the proper context and contextual conclusions, but you don’t wanna discuss it, like you explained to me yesterday when you present verses, I ignore them…

It’s amazing how things come together by Yahavahs justice in my opinion, but I never questioned or doubted or mocked you, in anyway as someone who has denied God and denied Jesus… we just disagree by and by on what is being conveyed…

If you really wanna see what I believe,

Yahavah; Yahavah Word -
Which God talked his Word came forth which was of the very essence of God himself… for whatever reason… Yahavah, gave his Word power to create…

God spoke “Let there be light”

What that looks like, I don’t know, but his Word, then created that Light… and everything there foreword… that is why it’s know to me that when you look at Jesus, you can see the expression of the one whom He came from… Yahavah, the God of Israel… who sent his Word…

Idk what the hell there is not to get… unless your just continuing to wanna say something when you really don’t have nothing to say other than the same stuff you continue to do and say…

It’s okay. I don’t believe that your not a person who follows Yeshua… I’m not mad at you, and I don’t mind at all if you consider me a person who doesn’t have the spirit because I’m stumped by the hand of the devil…

None of it changes my heart for Yahavah… arguing back and forth, and belittling one another… is of the earth… not of the heavenly… pride is a big thing people say hurts other people and people say it hurts themselves… cause no change is made… and I haven’t really been arguing… more of explaining.

I have been trying to be as cordial as any other normal human being would be concerning our relationship of this debacle you continue to insinuate that you know…

Jesus is God and not the Word of God, and the Holy Spirit is God, and God is the Son but not the Father and all that rhetorical nonsense…

I believe Yeshua is the Lord (Yeshua) God (Yahavah) Almighty… when sitting with his Father, and he is Subject to his Father, though… never is Yeshua over Yahavah, nor Equal… to… because he said his Father is greater than him… Yeshua sat at the right hand of God for a time… then came the end. Where even the Son would be subject to Yahavah…

Sorry none of that co-equal GodHead eternity Son, Father, Holy Spirit persons, that is so holy and mysterious that if you don’t believe it you go straight to hell and burn with the devil as the south would say!

The Bible conveys and reveals the true God, the one whom Yeshua honored and we should honor by giving Yeshua respect in what he suggested, to the Samaritan woman, “There will be the day, when people will worship my Father and they will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, and he seeks for such to do so….

So you know… an argument is an argument… but there is nothing one can do but read the Gospel, for themselves… out loud, and listen to what is being read and to pay close attention….

And throw away everything else everyone has said in Gods Fire, Yahavah is a consuming fire and will
Burn down man’s ideas… and structures.

where did 101G say any co-equal of any three person? you better re-read my posts. once again. the ONLY PERSON in the Godhead is the HOLY SPIRIT, who is JESUS in Diversity in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK.

have you not been reading my posts? or was you reading without the Holy Spirit. if you read without the Holy Spirit, yes, 101G can careless. so read my post with the Holy Spirit.

see 101G statement above... (smile).

THIS IS YOUR BIG MISTAKE. listen and learn. Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
[plural of H433]
101G.

now listen to 101G statement closely and see this equal share. "Jesus the Christ MADE NOTHING, but JESUS did". did you understand that? well we will see by your response.

if you cannot grasp this, then let someone else instruct you. 101G suggest you re-read this post again for clarity

101G..
I thought you told me you did not care, because of me not going to change my mind about what I have shared...
TO ALL TRINITARIAN BELIEVER,
101G posted this MatthewG, but 101G want all trinity believer see this. 101G is putting this on the table for all to see...... and discuss. this will answer all Godhead concerns.

THIS IS MANY BIG MISTAKE. listen and learn. Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
[plural of H433]
101G.

now listen to 101G statement closely and see this equal share. "Jesus the Christ MADE NOTHING, but JESUS did". did you understand that?

01G suggest you re-read this post again for clarity

101G.
Didnt you tell me that you do not care? Why you keep going?
No interest.
Jesus is God. Jesus Christ had powers which no human had before or since. He was God in the flesh. These powers enabled Him to accomplish miracles, signs, wonders, the great Atonement, and the Resurrection—all of which are additional marks of His divinity.
No doubt he is the expressed image of Yahavah, by virture of being his Word. However that Flesh was not God... in... is a certain word to look into though. And though the Word of God, is of God, by virtue of being that Word, doesn't mean that he is Yahweh ... because Jesus is called the Word of Yahweh... Jesus said his Father was greater than I... I dont get that whole coequal thing when even the Son of God is subject to Yahweh himself...

Again the doctrine of the trinity is not something that will cost you your salvation....

Some things I have read, some things I have not... most of it is just in rejection of my rejection of the trinity being real.... because it is not...

Jesus is God. Jesus Christ had powers which no human had before or since. He was God in the flesh. These powers enabled Him to accomplish miracles, signs, wonders, the great Atonement, and the Resurrection—all of which are additional marks of His divinity.
Amen as the satire point out in the short video. :)

Yes it is I'm breathing, have a cup of coffee, a roof over my head, a job, wife, marriage, grandchildren etc....... Lots to be thankful for and most of all Jesus saved me from my sins and I'm no longer condemned in unbelief. So it is a good morning. Thanks ! :)

Good deal, not everyone has all that, but that is good for you, and glad you are breathing! Amen.

Look guy, I am not your Master, or Lord... or God, or Father. You can say whatever you want to feel that you did what you needed to. For me, I don't try to get to involved or revolve around how I may feel... unless its sick or distraught.

What people desire to do, say, think, question... all should go to the one whom they decide to serve.

Some agree with people, some people will disagree...

No one is really a winner in debating, or assuming, someone is stupid concerning their knowledge of God, as you say theo'logy. Sometimes people go about things their own way, rather than what Yeshua, stated and I am not judging people for not deciding too do that. That is the Fathers job to do.

God be with you.

Arguments are an essential part of life. Jesus participated in many arguments in His life. He won them all.

We learn from disagreements and arguments. The idea that people can't get angry or hurt in an theological discussion is preposterous. (not saying you're not saying this. Just stating facts).

What we believe, even when it is wrong, is important to us. We ARE what we believe. Which is why faith is essential to pleasing God. It impossible for us to please God without being who we are. This must "align" with the theological teachings of the Scriptures or we will never accurately please God. I am grateful that God is longsuffering with us.

If God only loved us and fellowshipped with us when we are 100 percent accurate in all our beliefs, then God wouldn't fellowship with any of us.

I'm tough when it comes to theology but I never try to get to the point where I lose sight of empathy in our shared condition.

See Video Above
Quit guessing.... KNOW the TRUTH. it's right in your bibles. Deuteronomy 32:39 "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand."

so if the Lord Jesus was ..... "a god", (John 1:1c), that was WITH God as John 1:1b express, Deuteronomy 32:39 slap down the "a god" nonsense in John 1:1c.

people READ your Bible with the Holy Spirit, and you will never go wrong, or astray.

101G

Quit guessing.... KNOW the TRUTH. it's right in your bibles. Deuteronomy 32:39 "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand."

so if the Lord Jesus was ..... "a god", (John 1:1c), that was WITH God as John 1:1b express, Deuteronomy 32:39 slap down the "a god" nonsense in John 1:1c.

people READ your Bible with the Holy Spirit, and you will never go wrong, or astray.

101G
God is One- a Unity :)

The body of Christ ( many believers ) are ONE BODY

Marriage- the TWO shall become ONE.

ONE GOD- Father, Son and Holy Spirit- They are not each other in the same way a husband and wife are not each other and believers are not each other. They all have different ROLES in being ONE- ie a UNITY. :)

like you said: QUIT GUESSING

hope this helps !!!

I thought you told me you did not care, because of me not going to change my mind about what I have shared...
101G still don't care. so, where did 101G say "any co-equal of any three person?".
Didnt you tell me that you do not care? Why you keep going?
did you not ask 101G about the "a voice" at the baptism of the Lord Jesus? so don't ask 101G any question then. just still in darkness.

101G

Arguments are an essential part of life. Jesus participated in many arguments in His life. He won them all.
Yeah, your right, but it was only mainly with the religious people of his day, who made a mockery of his God, which he was very hard on, during his mission more than anyone else, aside from the Saducees and their ignorance of resurrection.
We learn from disagreements and arguments. The idea that people can't get angry or hurt in an theological discussion is preposterous. (not saying you're not saying this. Just stating facts).
You do not believe a persons faith can be radically shaken in discussion on subjects concerning the things found in the bible?
What we believe, even when it is wrong, is important to us.
Who? You, Me, or All? --- I do not believe that believing that Jesus is not Yahweh, but is Yahweh by virture of being his Word, and therefore part of him but not fully him, himself... because it was Yahweh through Yeshua, within by the spirit, that healed those people whom were blind, sick, etc... demon possessed.

Even so, people will think I am in need of correction, especially people who deem that the bible - is something that is still something we are actively participating in today, such as the people who believe they live in the last days, etc... but I do not believe any of that relates to us by merit of having actually been there during the happening of Jesus mission, with death burial resurrection, ascending, and return perhaps another story for another time...

Smoking on legal hemp... forgive me... if I seem to have went off the rails.
We ARE what we believe.
If it is conforming the to Lord Yeshua, by the holy spirit of God which you allow to start to help you by asking the Father to help you in your life, when it its at peace or not in peace, supplementing to him through prayer about all things, questions, unansweared questions, fellowshiping with him and his Father, those are all good things, and they will in turn, cause one to love God and love others.... and to be humble, not as boastful, pointing to the one whom can save...

If you are what you believe, what is it you believe that makes you how you are?
Which is why faith is essential to pleasing God.
Okay.
It impossible for us to please God without being who we are.
That seems wrong to me. Its impossible to please God, without faith, because a person must believe that God is... and God is a rewarder of those whom seek him out in faith and he is the Father of Jesus, who seeks for people to worship him in spirit and in truth.
This must "align" with the theological teachings of the Scriptures or we will never accurately please God. I am grateful that God is longsuffering with us.
Without faith you will never please God.
If God only loved us and fellowshipped with us when we are 100 percent accurate in all our beliefs, then God wouldn't fellowship with any of us.
God will not stop calling out to the faithless people, he doesn't have relationship or fellowship with those whom cuts him off because of sin, in disbelief... until they decide to change their mind, and start walking to the light, becoming someone whom does believe faithfully God exist, though there is no way to prove God exist... that is why it's a 'faith' based religion and not ' do this and do that, to be made right with God, believe this or believe that, to be made right with God' it is always faith in the Gospel, the death, burial, and ressurection of Yeshua... (ascending and returning if one wants to include that) but that part doesn't matter as much as the resurrection... because from the cross to burial, to resurrection is where the newness of life is founded in Christ now, raising with him, as Yahweh rose his Word back up from the dead, named Yeshua.
I'm tough when it comes to theology but I never try to get to the point where I lose sight of empathy in our shared condition.
Can respect that.

101G still don't care. so, where did 101G say "any co-equal of any three person?".

did you not ask 101G about the "a voice" at the baptism of the Lord Jesus? so don't ask 101G any question then. just still in darkness.

101G

Talk to me in a normal way like this and maybe ill pay attention, I dont care about reading all the other stuff you shared with me...

Sorry, if you are offended or take offense in this regard.

a unity of how many?

101G
Can you count ?

Father is one, Son is two and the Holy Spirit is three- These Three are One. :)

1 John 5:7- For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

to all,
God is not a UNITY, nor is he a seperate and distinct person of three.
Talk to me in a normal way like this and maybe ill pay attention, I dont care about reading all the other stuff you shared with me...

Sorry, if you are offended or take offense in this regard.
remember 101G don't care... good day

101G.

Back
Top Bottom