Why I don’t believe or accept the trinity.

Has God ever killed anyone for disobeying Him?

There is "severity" with God.....

Rom 11:22 Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God's kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off.
Maybe he doesn’t believe in the flood or sodom and Gomorrah or is a universalist

I’m sure glad i can say that word here , on the other forum you would get banned for mentioning it. Fear factor lol 😂

Has God ever killed anyone for disobeying Him?
As long as it killing, and not murder. Yahavah to me, is the one whom is the life giver and the life taker and it is because of his breath.

Gen 2:7 Yahweh God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

”One day Job’s sons and daughters were eating and drinking wine at the oldest brother’s house. A messenger came to Job and said, “We were plowing the fields with the oxen and the donkeys were eating grass nearby, when some Sabeans attacked us and took your animals!

They killed the other servants. I am the only one who escaped to come and tell you the news!” That messenger was still speaking when another one came in and said, “A bolt of lightning struck your sheep and servants and burned them up. I am the only one who escaped to come and tell you the news!”

That messenger was still speaking when another one came in and said, “The Chaldeans sent out three raiding parties that attacked us and took the camels!

They killed the other servants. I am the only one who escaped to come and tell you the news!” That messenger was still speaking when another one came in and said, “Your sons and daughters were eating and drinking wine at the oldest brother’s house.

A strong wind suddenly came in from across the desert and blew the house down. It fell on your sons and daughters, and they are all dead. I am the only one who escaped to come and tell you the news!”

When Job heard this, he got up, tore his clothes, and shaved his head to show his sadness.

Then he fell to the ground to bow down before God and said, “When I was born into this world, I was naked and had nothing. When I die and leave this world, I will be naked and have nothing. The LORD (Yahavah) gives, and the LORD (Yahavah) takes away. Praise the name of the LORD!”“
‭‭Job‬ ‭1‬:‭13‬-‭21‬ ‭ERV‬‬

Yahavah removed Adam and Eve to go through the garden finding the exit and are sent out, of this once know place because of sinz. Yahavah which he knew by his foreknowledge and shared with everyone who is willingly share good chat.

There is "severity" with God.....

Rom 11:22 Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God's kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off.

Trinitarians rightly believe that while there is only one God, numerically speaking, yet, within this one God, there exists more than one person, ego, intellect or self. This is the fundamental principle underlying the doctrine of the Trinity. Thus it does not make much sense to discuss how many Persons there are in the Godhead and how They relate to each other until you have first established the multi-personal nature of God.

The first clue is easy to find since it's in the first chapter of the Bible.

Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.”
Genesis 1:26

Did you know the authors of the Bible use plural words for God? The answer is Yes, they did.

As long as it killing, and not murder. Yahavah to me, is the one whom is the life giver and the life taker and it is because of his breath.

Gen 2:7 Yahweh God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

”One day Job’s sons and daughters were eating and drinking wine at the oldest brother’s house. A messenger came to Job and said, “We were plowing the fields with the oxen and the donkeys were eating grass nearby, when some Sabeans attacked us and took your animals!

They killed the other servants. I am the only one who escaped to come and tell you the news!” That messenger was still speaking when another one came in and said, “A bolt of lightning struck your sheep and servants and burned them up. I am the only one who escaped to come and tell you the news!”

That messenger was still speaking when another one came in and said, “The Chaldeans sent out three raiding parties that attacked us and took the camels!

They killed the other servants. I am the only one who escaped to come and tell you the news!” That messenger was still speaking when another one came in and said, “Your sons and daughters were eating and drinking wine at the oldest brother’s house.

A strong wind suddenly came in from across the desert and blew the house down. It fell on your sons and daughters, and they are all dead. I am the only one who escaped to come and tell you the news!”

When Job heard this, he got up, tore his clothes, and shaved his head to show his sadness.

Then he fell to the ground to bow down before God and said, “When I was born into this world, I was naked and had nothing. When I die and leave this world, I will be naked and have nothing. The LORD (Yahavah) gives, and the LORD (Yahavah) takes away. Praise the name of the LORD!”“
‭‭Job‬ ‭1‬:‭13‬-‭21‬ ‭ERV‬‬

Yahavah removed Adam and Eve to go through the garden finding the exit and are sent out, of this once know place because of sinz. Yahavah which he knew by his foreknowledge and shared with everyone who is willingly share good chat.

You are assuming that you have the right to kill. GOD owns everything. His rights are unquestioned. He doesn't have to live by your standard. He doesn't need us nor any... THING

Can you tell me why mankind dies when they don't sin like Adam did? Why do the innocent die? Is there fault with God? Is innocent death murder?

I believe you have a long "ways" to go in understanding theology. These are basic apologetic issues.

I can understand not believing in the trinity if you were raised up in or were a member of one of the few denominations that reject the trinity. But as far as the majority of Christian denominations it does seem to be upheld.

Here's a list of several Christian denominations do not believe in the Trinity. These include:

1. Traditional Armstrongism: Defines God as “a family of individuals” and considers the Holy Spirit as an impersonal force.
  2. Christadelphians: Believe God is one indivisible unity, not three distinct persons. They deny the divinity of Jesus and consider the Holy Spirit as the “unseen power” from God.
  3. Unitarianism: A denomination that does not require belief in mainstream Christian core doctrines, including the Trinity, Jesus’ divinity, and the authority of Scripture.
  4. Oneness Pentecostals: A branch of Christianity that rejects the Trinity and believes in the oneness of God.
  5. Mormons (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints): Have beliefs about the Godhead that differ significantly from mainstream Trinitarian Christian denominations.
Note that this list is not exhaustive, and there may be other denominations that do not believe in the Trinity. None of them look very appealing to me.

101g, I like what you say here..,

Can 101g help me in finding out whom is the Father of the Son? Born of the spirit, blood, and wate
GINOLJC, to all.
sure, first things first. the terms Father and Son are titles .... ONLY of the same one Person in a Diversified state. meaning in the Ordinal designations of FIRST and LAST, BEGINNING and END, ROOT and OFFSPRING. this is the ECHAD of God in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK. this Ordinal Designimation or the EQUAL SHARE of his OWNSELF as the ECHAD is expressed in, (GOD), coming in natural flesh and blood. as the bible clearly states, in Phil. 2:7, in "LIKENESS as a MAN". and this Man is God's "OWN IMAGE", (WHICH WAS TO COME). and in this coming as the Ordinal Last, the equal share of his OWN-SELF, he is the G243 Allos/ANOTHER of his own-self in Flesh. not two separate persons, no, but the equal share of himself in flesh. this is bare out in Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

his "OWN ARM" is he himself, but SHARED, not divided, but shared in flesh in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō')
state as or in LIKENESS as a man, again, "his own image"/his own ARM. Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" and his, (God) own arm is confirmed in Isaiah chapter 53.

so as First, the ordinal First, the Spirit, the Holy Spirit is LORD, CREATOR, and MAKER, title Father, then the same Spirit in TIME, IN PLACE, IN ORDER, and IN RANK, shared himself in Flesh, (as a MAN), in a G2758 κενόω kenoo state, the Lord, title Son, is REDEEMER and SAVIOUR, the Last or second ADAM/MAN. who is the ORDINAL LAST.

understand, the TITLE Father indicates "FIRST", Ordinal First. and the TITLE Son indicates "LAST", Ordinal Last.

Father and Son are Just title of God in Spirit, and in flesh.

101G.
”“These Jews did all the bad things that the Scriptures said would happen to Jesus. Then they took Jesus down from the cross and put him in a tomb. But God raised him up from death! After this, for many days, those who had gone with Jesus from Galilee to Jerusalem saw him. They are now his witnesses to our people. “We tell you the Good News about the promise God made to our ancestors. We are their descendants, and God has made this promise come true for us. God did this by raising Jesus from death. We also read about this in Psalm 2: ‘You are my Son. Today I have become your Father.’ Psalm 2:7“
‭‭Acts‬ ‭13‬:‭29‬-‭33‬ ‭ERV
WHO RAISED THE BODY OF JESUS? let the bible speak. John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?" John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." (READ THAT AGAIN). John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?" John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body."

NOW WHO RAISED UP THE Lord JESUS BODY, again verse 19. "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." ..... I, I, I, I, will raise it up. but did not Peter say on Pentecost that God raised up that Jesus? Acts 2:32 "This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses." HOLD IT, let go back to John 2 and now read verse 22.
John 2:22 "When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said." if they believe what the Lord Jesus said, then Jesus is the Father, (Spirit), without a Body, but raise up that Body. so if they believed and said God raised it up, either they LIED, or Jesus is the ONE who raise up that body, meaning he is the Father. this is where KNOWING the ECHAD of God in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK.

NOW GOD AS FLESH AND BONE, THE COMFORTER. ..... the Holy Spirit. scripture, Luke 2:25 "And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him."

this term consolation is the Greek word,
G3874 παράκλησις paraklesis (pa-ra'-klee-sis) n.
1. an imploration, entreaty (urgent request (for mercy or help)).
2. an exhortation (urgent counsel, encouragement, or caution).
3. a comfort, solace.
[from G3870]
KJV: comfort, consolation, exhortation, intreaty
Root(s): G3870

please note: one who give Help is a HELPER, and one who gives Comfort is a COMFORTER.
the Helper or the Comforter is Jesus the Christ GOD in Flesh. here he God is the Spirit, yes, Spirit in Flesh. supportive scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

this is the Holy Spirit SHARED EQUALLY in Flesh as the "ANOTHER"/ECHAD of HIMSELF in Flesh.

101G.

The fact that Christ has two natures is certainly a mystery to us. We cannot grasp how a person can have both a divine nature and a human nature. We have no reference point for that in our human experience. Every person we have ever met has had only one nature. When we affirm the dual natures of Christ, we are affirming something that is unique to Him, something that differs from the normal experience of humanity. It’s difficult to even describe.

The Council of Chalcedon declared that the divine and human natures in Christ are “without confusion, without change, without division, without separation.” But those affirmations are merely saying how the two natures in Christ do not relate. We cannot really say how His two natures function together.

Likewise, when we come to the doctrine of the Trinity, we say, based on the revelation of Scripture, that there is a sense in which God is one and another sense in which He is three. We must be careful to point out that those two senses are not the same. If they were the same, we would be espousing a contradiction unworthy of our faith. But they are different, and so the doctrine of the Trinity is not a contradiction but a mystery, for we cannot fully understand how one God can exist in three persons.

There is no valid reason for rejecting the Trinity.

The fact that Christ has two natures is certainly a mystery to us. We cannot grasp how a person can have both a divine nature and a human nature.
Christ has only ONE NATURE, he took on, or TOOK PART in the Natural Nature.
Likewise, when we come to the doctrine of the Trinity, we say, based on the revelation of Scripture, that there is a sense in which God is one and another sense in which He is three. We must be careful to point out that those two senses are not the same. If they were the same, we would be espousing a contradiction unworthy of our faith. But they are different, and so the doctrine of the Trinity is not a contradiction but a mystery, for we cannot fully understand how one God can exist in three persons.
there is no mystery to the Godhead. there is only ONE PERSON in the Godhead that is in the ECHAD of himself, (meaning EQUALLY SHARED with, with, with HIMSELF).

101G.

The church has used the term Trinity to stop the mouths of the heretics, those who teach tritheism. The folks that believe that there are three Gods and those who deny the tri-personality of God by insisting on some view of unitarianism. We might say that the word Trinity is a “shibboleth.”

The book of Judges tells of the conflict between the men of Gilead, led by Jephthah, and the men of Ephraim. To identify their enemies, the soldiers of Gilead required strangers to say “Shibboleth.” The Ephraimites could not pronounce that word, and that inability gave them away.

And the Gileadites took the fords of the Jordan before the Ephraimites; and when any of those Ephraimites who had escaped said, Let me go over, the men of Gilead said to him, Are you an Ephraimite? If he said, No,
6 They said to him, Then say Shibboleth; and he said, Sibboleth, for he could not pronounce it right. Then they seized him and slew him at the fords of the Jordan. And there fell at that time 42,000 of the Ephraimites.
Judges 12:5–6

That password has become a term for a test word by which someone’s true identity can be ascertained.

2 Timothy 4:3 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;" 2 Timothy 4:4 "And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables." 2 Timothy 4:5 "But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry."

101G.

You are assuming that you have the right to kill. GOD owns everything. His rights are unquestioned. He doesn't have to live by your standard. He doesn't need us nor any... THING

Can you tell me why mankind dies when they don't sin like Adam did? Why do the innocent die? Is there fault with God? Is innocent death murder?

I believe you have a long "ways" to go in understanding theology. These are basic apologetic issues.

Look guy, I am not your Master, or Lord... or God, or Father. You can say whatever you want to feel that you did what you needed to. For me, I don't try to get to involved or revolve around how I may feel... unless its sick or distraught.

What people desire to do, say, think, question... all should go to the one whom they decide to serve.

Some agree with people, some people will disagree...

No one is really a winner in debating, or assuming, someone is stupid concerning their knowledge of God, as you say theo'logy. Sometimes people go about things their own way, rather than what Yeshua, stated and I am not judging people for not deciding too do that. That is the Fathers job to do.

God be with you.

GINOLJC, to all.
sure, first things first. the terms Father and Son are titles .... ONLY of the same one Person in a Diversified state. meaning in the Ordinal designations of FIRST and LAST, BEGINNING and END, ROOT and OFFSPRING. this is the ECHAD of God in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK. this Ordinal Designimation or the EQUAL SHARE of his OWNSELF as the ECHAD is expressed in, (GOD), coming in natural flesh and blood. as the bible clearly states, in Phil. 2:7, in "LIKENESS as a MAN". and this Man is God's "OWN IMAGE", (WHICH WAS TO COME). and in this coming as the Ordinal Last, the equal share of his OWN-SELF, he is the G243 Allos/ANOTHER of his own-self in Flesh. not two separate persons, no, but the equal share of himself in flesh. this is bare out in Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

his "OWN ARM" is he himself, but SHARED, not divided, but shared in flesh in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō')
state as or in LIKENESS as a man, again, "his own image"/his own ARM. Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" and his, (God) own arm is confirmed in Isaiah chapter 53.

so as First, the ordinal First, the Spirit, the Holy Spirit is LORD, CREATOR, and MAKER, title Father, then the same Spirit in TIME, IN PLACE, IN ORDER, and IN RANK, shared himself in Flesh, (as a MAN), in a G2758 κενόω kenoo state, the Lord, title Son, is REDEEMER and SAVIOUR, the Last or second ADAM/MAN. who is the ORDINAL LAST.

understand, the TITLE Father indicates "FIRST", Ordinal First. and the TITLE Son indicates "LAST", Ordinal Last.

Father and Son are Just title of God in Spirit, and in flesh.

101G.

WHO RAISED THE BODY OF JESUS? let the bible speak. John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?" John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." (READ THAT AGAIN). John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?" John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body."

NOW WHO RAISED UP THE Lord JESUS BODY, again verse 19. "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." ..... I, I, I, I, will raise it up. but did not Peter say on Pentecost that God raised up that Jesus? Acts 2:32 "This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses." HOLD IT, let go back to John 2 and now read verse 22.
John 2:22 "When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said." if they believe what the Lord Jesus said, then Jesus is the Father, (Spirit), without a Body, but raise up that Body. so if they believed and said God raised it up, either they LIED, or Jesus is the ONE who raise up that body, meaning he is the Father. this is where KNOWING the ECHAD of God in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK.

NOW GOD AS FLESH AND BONE, THE COMFORTER. ..... the Holy Spirit. scripture, Luke 2:25 "And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him."

this term consolation is the Greek word,
G3874 παράκλησις paraklesis (pa-ra'-klee-sis) n.
1. an imploration, entreaty (urgent request (for mercy or help)).
2. an exhortation (urgent counsel, encouragement, or caution).
3. a comfort, solace.
[from G3870]
KJV: comfort, consolation, exhortation, intreaty
Root(s): G3870

please note: one who give Help is a HELPER, and one who gives Comfort is a COMFORTER.
the Helper or the Comforter is Jesus the Christ GOD in Flesh. here he God is the Spirit, yes, Spirit in Flesh. supportive scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

this is the Holy Spirit SHARED EQUALLY in Flesh as the "ANOTHER"/ECHAD of HIMSELF in Flesh.

101G.

2 Timothy 4:3 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;" 2 Timothy 4:4 "And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables." 2 Timothy 4:5 "But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry."

101G.

You told me that you could not care any less before. There is no, coequal, 3 Gods in one person, Father is the Son but not that Father but not the Holy Spirit, or God the FAther, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit...

Prove those things to be true which one can not... , and maybe there is 3 Gods in the Godhead... I highly doubt my salvation relies heavily in believing what other people have to say, but can consider what you have to share...

He was the Word of God, the "I am" which came forth from the one whom spoke, Yahweh...

or was it Jesus speaking Jesus word, and Jesus spirit was with Jesus... blah blah blah blah...

Its not mockery towards you... it's just the rhetoric... of a horrible doctrine that has really messed up a lot of people... in my opinion, though it's not a salvation issue, but perhaps a mind issue, but by and through the bible a mind can be renewed and renewed to have the mind of Christ.

Trinitarians rightly believe that while there is only one God, numerically speaking, yet, within this one God, there exists more than one person, ego, intellect or self. This is the fundamental principle underlying the doctrine of the Trinity.
Alright.
Thus it does not make much sense to discuss how many Persons there are in the Godhead and how They relate to each other until you have first established the multi-personal nature of God.
Okay.
The first clue is easy to find since it's in the first chapter of the Bible.

Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.”
Genesis 1:26

Did you know the authors of the Bible use plural words for God? The answer is Yes, they did.

Yes. I did... but what does that mean to you?

God, made man in his image, and he made male and female... not just male as most people adhere too...

God, has a dualistic nature virtue of being masculine, and also feminine. People tend to faint in the floor, though on an opinion such as this. God is no woman! rawr! rawr!

Well, the Holy Spirit of Yahavah is spoken of as a female...

There is only one God.
The Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God.
The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are all distinct persons from one another.

The doctrine of the Trinity is the distinctive mark of the Christian religion, setting it apart from all the other religions of the world. One of the most common objections alleged against the doctrine of the Trinity is that it involves tritheism, or a belief in three Gods. The fact of the matter, however, is that it stands unalterably opposed to tritheism as well as to every other form of polytheism.

The best definition of the doctrine of the Trinity, so far as I'm aware of, is found in the Westminster Shorter Catechism: "There are three persons within the Godhead; the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost; and these three are one God, the same in substance, equal in power and glory." We would prefer, however, to use the term "Spirit" rather than "Ghost," since a ghost is commonly understood to be a spirit that once had a body but lost it, and the Holy Spirit has never possessed a body of any kind.

The church has used the term Trinity to stop the mouths of the heretics, those who teach tritheism. The folks that believe that there are three Gods and those who deny the tri-personality of God by insisting on some view of unitarianism. We might say that the word Trinity is a “shibboleth.”

The book of Judges tells of the conflict between the men of Gilead, led by Jephthah, and the men of Ephraim. To identify their enemies, the soldiers of Gilead required strangers to say “Shibboleth.” The Ephraimites could not pronounce that word, and that inability gave them away.

And the Gileadites took the fords of the Jordan before the Ephraimites; and when any of those Ephraimites who had escaped said, Let me go over, the men of Gilead said to him, Are you an Ephraimite? If he said, No,
6 They said to him, Then say Shibboleth; and he said, Sibboleth, for he could not pronounce it right. Then they seized him and slew him at the fords of the Jordan. And there fell at that time 42,000 of the Ephraimites.
Judges 12:5–6

That password has become a term for a test word by which someone’s true identity can be ascertained.

What is important is for people to know that they are indeed loved by Yahavah and he continues to call out to us every day... and to love God first and love others.

Trinity, I do not believe God even cares about.

There is only one God.
The Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God.
The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are all distinct persons from one another.

The doctrine of the Trinity is the distinctive mark of the Christian religion, setting it apart from all the other religions of the world. One of the most common objections alleged against the doctrine of the Trinity is that it involves tritheism, or a belief in three Gods. The fact of the matter, however, is that it stands unalterably opposed to tritheism as well as to every other form of polytheism.

The best definition of the doctrine of the Trinity, so far as I'm aware of, is found in the Westminster Shorter Catechism: "There are three persons within the Godhead; the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost; and these three are one God, the same in substance, equal in power and glory." We would prefer, however, to use the term "Spirit" rather than "Ghost," since a ghost is commonly understood to be a spirit that once had a body but lost it, and the Holy Spirit has never possessed a body of any kind.

Well if I trust a mans word, for it... I know I can be assured to have the right relationship that Yeshua lead me to go on to do, right?

Yeah okay. Thanks for sharing though, that is not good advice... and I am so glad that this trinity thing is not a salvation issue! Though many people even at churches will have you sign a waver as a member of their church and trick you to go and pay tithes for the church that you wanted and paid for... (I have heard this said before in a church right on stage.

Church is a joke, a whole lot of the time. Just good feelings, believe what I adhere to, or they share; never go seek out for yourself...

and trust me as a man, do not look to God... I am the one who feeds you.....

that is crazy stuff to watch out for...

Back
Top Bottom