Why I don’t believe or accept the trinity.

To hell with scripture too… cause only some of it matters everything else should be deemed lesser than? Unless it’s scriptural… and single and a passage that can be twisted and contorted… and really mess people up when they don’t, make a choice to actually read the Bible themselves…

Cause just believe what I believe and it will be okay! Here is scriptures of my reasoning! You may believe them but no one else has to… in order to be right with the One whom sent the Word which became flesh… born of the Spirit, and having faith on the One whom raised his Word up again from the dead by the Holy Spirit of Yahavah.

Not that is matters to anyone on this forum, because if you suggest denying the trinity cost you your life, your not gonna turn from that type of fear.

Exactly!

And frankly, even if one believes in the trinity, how silly to think it's a matter of salvation. If it was the bible would be much more clear about it. Even if the trinity is true, by no means should it be considered a top-shelf doctrine.

Talk to me like a normal human being… maybe me and you should stop communicating because you … just … not normal… I do not desire to read this…

Who the hell cares?

I want to hear what you gotta say, not your damn disagreements by quoting other people’s stuff, I didn’t ask for… you don’t read a thing I say.

Cause who cares, man is right, not Jesus to hell with that guy, I guess. Yeah okay x.
Why are you so angry we are discussing John 1:1 and WHO the Word WHO was God and with God is.

Why are you so angry we are discussing John 1:1 and WHO the Word WHO was God and with God is.
I don’t feel angry… but anyway, thank you for your reply. It’s appreciated… anyway. What else would you like to talk about if you aren’t going to address my like a normal human being and share quotes by other people when I’m not discussing about them… I’m trying to discuss what the scripture which is about the life of Yeshua… and how he as the Word came into being… by using the proper context and contextual conclusions, but you don’t wanna discuss it, like you explained to me yesterday when you present verses, I ignore them…

It’s amazing how things come together by Yahavahs justice in my opinion, but I never questioned or doubted or mocked you, in anyway as someone who has denied God and denied Jesus… we just disagree by and by on what is being conveyed…

If you really wanna see what I believe,

Yahavah; Yahavah Word -
Which God talked his Word came forth which was of the very essence of God himself… for whatever reason… Yahavah, gave his Word power to create…

God spoke “Let there be light”

What that looks like, I don’t know, but his Word, then created that Light… and everything there foreword… that is why it’s know to me that when you look at Jesus, you can see the expression of the one whom He came from… Yahavah, the God of Israel… who sent his Word…

Idk what the hell there is not to get… unless your just continuing to wanna say something when you really don’t have nothing to say other than the same stuff you continue to do and say…

It’s okay. I don’t believe that your not a person who follows Yeshua… I’m not mad at you, and I don’t mind at all if you consider me a person who doesn’t have the spirit because I’m stumped by the hand of the devil…

None of it changes my heart for Yahavah… arguing back and forth, and belittling one another… is of the earth… not of the heavenly… pride is a big thing people say hurts other people and people say it hurts themselves… cause no change is made… and I haven’t really been arguing… more of explaining.

I have been trying to be as cordial as any other normal human being would be concerning our relationship of this debacle you continue to insinuate that you know…

Jesus is God and not the Word of God, and the Holy Spirit is God, and God is the Son but not the Father and all that rhetorical nonsense…

I believe Yeshua is the Lord (Yeshua) God (Yahavah) Almighty… when sitting with his Father, and he is Subject to his Father, though… never is Yeshua over Yahavah, nor Equal… to… because he said his Father is greater than him… Yeshua sat at the right hand of God for a time… then came the end. Where even the Son would be subject to Yahavah…

Sorry none of that co-equal GodHead eternity Son, Father, Holy Spirit persons, that is so holy and mysterious that if you don’t believe it you go straight to hell and burn with the devil as the south would say!

The Bible conveys and reveals the true God, the one whom Yeshua honored and we should honor by giving Yeshua respect in what he suggested, to the Samaritan woman, “There will be the day, when people will worship my Father and they will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, and he seeks for such to do so….

So you know… an argument is an argument… but there is nothing one can do but read the Gospel, for themselves… out loud, and listen to what is being read and to pay close attention….

And throw away everything else everyone has said in Gods Fire, Yahavah is a consuming fire and will
Burn down man’s ideas… and structures.

Exactly!

And frankly, even if one believes in the trinity, how silly to think it's a matter of salvation. If it was the bible would be much more clear about it. Even if the trinity is true, by no means should it be considered a top-shelf doctrine.
That is the problem… it gets taught in schools and universities, and colleges around the world still today. It’s like calling a Muslim who believes Jesus, but is condemned for following Allah, and — by the little of Jesus they may know, who knows of by the heart that person seeks out God in faith, even though the culture surrounding them is the way it is? Going on forward to express the Love that God did by and through his Son by sending him… agape love.

Thank you for your comment Aaron.

What? Is knowing God important? Is knowing Gods Word important? Jesus seems to say, Yes…

Because of Yahavahs Word, which God had sent… is the Word of God made flesh…

When it comes to your question what would you say about it as an answer? I don’t feel the need or desire to have to even explain or reason your question…

Does the Father ever say something the Son says which is wrong? What would this be in reference to because it seems to ask this question, he must have some how, huh?

I have no idea what you're "trying to say". I wish I did. I can't read your mind.

I'll rephrase. Did the Son every disagree with something the Father said?

Exactly!

And frankly, even if one believes in the trinity, how silly to think it's a matter of salvation.

It can be. The reason I say this is because of who you believe Christ is. Jesus was clear. He said it Himself.

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”

There is only one man (Jesus Christ) who has sole authority relative to the judgement of humanity.

Joh 5:22 For the Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son,
Joh 5:23 that all may honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him.

Belief in the Holy Trinity honors this position set forth by Jesus Christ. Many people claim the Son as a lesser being than the Father and not worthy of what the Father has given the Son.

If you do not accept this, you will die in your sins. Jesus said you would. What He (Jesus Christ) matters.

If it was the bible would be much more clear about it. Even if the trinity is true, by no means should it be considered a top-shelf doctrine.

The Bible is clear and it is matter of vital importance. Your eternity depends upon honoring the Son just as you claim to honor the Father.

Downplay Christ at your own peril.

Last edited:
That is the problem… it gets taught in schools and universities, and colleges around the world still today. It’s like calling a Muslim who believes Jesus, but is condemned for following Allah, and — by the little of Jesus they may know, who knows of by the heart that person seeks out God in faith, even though the culture surrounding them is the way it is? Going on forward to express the Love that God did by and through his Son by sending him… agape love.

Thank you for your comment Aaron.

Islam does not honor the Son. They reject what Jesus said over and over again. They falsely claim they believe in Jesus.

Did you know a Muslim can endlessly lie to their enemies if it benefits Allah. They are taught that lies honor Allah if they help to destroy their enemies.

I don't believe you really understand Islam.

Islam does not honor the Son. They reject what Jesus said over and over again. They falsely claim they believe in Jesus.

Did you know a Muslim can endlessly lie to their enemies if it benefits Allah. They are taught that lies honor Allah if they help to destroy their enemies.

I don't believe you really understand Islam.

There are many people in many different places of life and there are few of them whom, may not even know Jesus and do religiously wrote things, from their culture, but who are you to judge an individual against a whole nation of people?

I’m sure Yahavah sees the person, and the circumstances that are dealt and their faith… towards him; despite religiously wrote things…
He created human beings… his own nation, killed his Son, and Yahavah got them as promised… killing them. And establishing peace with the world in reconciliation,

Is Yahavah unable to reach people? Not at all. Except for the individual people who desire not to be reached by God… though Yahavah gives us breathe of life every morning to all people good and bad, and calls out daily. The question is do we take time to listen and then seek relationship and be at peace, with Him. Though we as people may not always keep peace with others; even if someone thinks their view is wrong; they are always gonna try to work to the benefit of Yahavahs will being done, and what is the will of Yahavah, that Jesus willingly decided to give his life up, on the cross… and even after dying, continued to believe not doubting his Father would raise him up again.

Last edited:
I have no idea what you're "trying to say". I wish I did. I can't read your mind.

I'll rephrase. Did the Son every disagree with something the Father said?

Where do you get question from… if you have no reference. Why keep asking it?

Did the son ever disagree with something that Father said?

Idk if you ever sat and read the Bible or not because I’m stunted by your question… there is no reference that would suggest the Son disagree with Something the Father said? I mean do you know of one?

Your question is different from the first but still the same.

I don’t feel angry… but anyway, thank you for your reply. It’s appreciated… anyway. What else would you like to talk about if you aren’t going to address my like a normal human being and share quotes by other people when I’m not discussing about them… I’m trying to discuss what the scripture which is about the life of Yeshua… and how he as the Word came into being… by using the proper context and contextual conclusions, but you don’t wanna discuss it, like you explained to me yesterday when you present verses, I ignore them…

It’s amazing how things come together by Yahavahs justice in my opinion, but I never questioned or doubted or mocked you, in anyway as someone who has denied God and denied Jesus… we just disagree by and by on what is being conveyed…

If you really wanna see what I believe,

Yahavah; Yahavah Word -
Which God talked his Word came forth which was of the very essence of God himself… for whatever reason… Yahavah, gave his Word power to create…

God spoke “Let there be light”

What that looks like, I don’t know, but his Word, then created that Light… and everything there foreword… that is why it’s know to me that when you look at Jesus, you can see the expression of the one whom He came from… Yahavah, the God of Israel… who sent his Word…

Idk what the hell there is not to get… unless your just continuing to wanna say something when you really don’t have nothing to say other than the same stuff you continue to do and say…

It’s okay. I don’t believe that your not a person who follows Yeshua… I’m not mad at you, and I don’t mind at all if you consider me a person who doesn’t have the spirit because I’m stumped by the hand of the devil…

None of it changes my heart for Yahavah… arguing back and forth, and belittling one another… is of the earth… not of the heavenly… pride is a big thing people say hurts other people and people say it hurts themselves… cause no change is made… and I haven’t really been arguing… more of explaining.

I have been trying to be as cordial as any other normal human being would be concerning our relationship of this debacle you continue to insinuate that you know…

Jesus is God and not the Word of God, and the Holy Spirit is God, and God is the Son but not the Father and all that rhetorical nonsense…

I believe Yeshua is the Lord (Yeshua) God (Yahavah) Almighty… when sitting with his Father, and he is Subject to his Father, though… never is Yeshua over Yahavah, nor Equal… to… because he said his Father is greater than him… Yeshua sat at the right hand of God for a time… then came the end. Where even the Son would be subject to Yahavah…

Sorry none of that co-equal GodHead eternity Son, Father, Holy Spirit persons, that is so holy and mysterious that if you don’t believe it you go straight to hell and burn with the devil as the south would say!

The Bible conveys and reveals the true God, the one whom Yeshua honored and we should honor by giving Yeshua respect in what he suggested, to the Samaritan woman, “There will be the day, when people will worship my Father and they will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, and he seeks for such to do so….

So you know… an argument is an argument… but there is nothing one can do but read the Gospel, for themselves… out loud, and listen to what is being read and to pay close attention….

And throw away everything else everyone has said in Gods Fire, Yahavah is a consuming fire and will
Burn down man’s ideas… and structures.
I quoted Greek Lexicons- how are you going to know the meaning of biblical words written in Greek without one ?

God, three in one often referred to as the Trinity is clearly shown in the Bible. The Godhead contains three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Each is God (Ephesians 4:6; Titus 2:13; Acts 5:3, 4), yet there is one God. The removal of one person destroys the unity of the whole.

Elohim God emphasizes His unique character in the Universe, His role as the only LORD, the only Creator. This emphasis does not, however, exclude a plurality within that unity. The Scriptures are full of implications that the One God is more than one Person, beginning with the very first verse of the Bible.

The Bible opens with seven words, using 28 letters in the Hebrew: “Beresheet bara Elohim et hashamayim ve’et ha’arets.”

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:1

This is an important, exciting verse. We all could do deep dive into Genesis 1:1 and the discoveries that have been made about the specific letters laid out in this one verse. The ancient Hebrew writers recognized that the word beresheet, “in the beginning,” meant the beginning of time and space, not just the beginning of matter and energy. That’s a contemporary insight from the point of view of modern physics even though it was first recorded in the Hebrew Talmudic tradition by Nachmanides in the 12th century. The word “created” in this verse is bara, a word that emphasizes creation from nothing.

According to the Parity Principle in physics, all particles have a counter-particle; electrons are balanced by positrons, neutrinos are countered by antineutrinos. These particle-antiparticle pairs destroy each other on contact, shooting off gamma rays as they do like the hydrogen bomb, and it’s as though the Universe were built out of “nothing” split into combination pairs.

The Charge Parity is approximate and not perfectly symmetrical here from our vantage point, otherwise the matter-antimatter pairs would utterly annihilate each other and we would all soon cease to exist. We were created out of nothing when God—bara—called it all into existence. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. Hebrews 11:3

This brings us to the word Elohim, a noun that takes the plural “im” ending but uses verbs conjugated in the singular. The word for “god” in Hebrew is el or eloah, and the plural form is Elohim. The noun and verb have to agree in most languages, often more rigorously than in the English. Elohim is plural, and yet, the word bara is a singular verb. In fact, every place Elohim occurs in reference to the God of Israel, we find the grammatical error of a plural noun used with a singular verb. When we understand the Hebrew grammar, it becomes apparent that we have a situation that throws us off within the first few words of Genesis. If we look carefully, we can gain a subtle insight about the nature of this God who created the worlds from nothing.

That's why God gave us His Word, to know Him better and know what he did, how He did it and why He did it. And what role each person of the Trinity is.

The Hebrew plural of this one God surfaces in a number of places even through the English translation. However, it could also imply something about God’s own plurality within one Being.

“Let Us” And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.’” Genesis 1:26 Notice that it says here, “God said, ‘Let us…’”

Who is God talking to? Inquiring minds want to know.

Some theologians suggest that He could have been talking to the angels, but the angels didn’t participate in the Creation itself. Job 38:7 tells us the sons of God shouted for joy when God stretched the foundations of the Earth, but the first chapter of Hebrews makes a clear distinction between God’s work as Creator and the position of angels as ministering spirits. What’s more, human beings were not made in the image of angels.

Yet, in Genesis 1, God says, “Let us make man in Our image.” Let’s go over to Genesis 3, where Adam and Eve are about to be expelled from Eden: And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of Us, to know good and evil… Genesis 3:22

Again, God speaks of Himself in the plural. This happens often enough that we should not dismiss it as just an idiom, or a figure of speech or a rhetorical convenience. We should notice the consistent pattern that’s been given us.

Then there is The Tower of Babel that also confirms the Trinity.

Go to, let Us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech. Genesis 11:7

“Let Us go down.” Once again, the Hebrew is plural, as though God were talking to other persons present with Him. There are a few places where translators cannot escape this peculiarity of plural pronouns used for the Godhead.

It can be. The reason I say this is because of who you believe Christ is. Jesus was clear. He said it Himself.

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”
He is the one whom is the I am (Word expressed from the self existing God Yahavah - by merit for being sent by him.) was sent from above… the Word of God.

”Then Jesus said loudly, “Everyone who believes in me is really believing in the one who sent me. Everyone who sees me is really seeing the one who sent me. I came into this world as a light. I came so that everyone who believes in me will not stay in darkness. “I did not come into the world to judge people. I came to save the people in the world. So I am not the one who judges those who hear my teaching and do not obey. But there is a judge for all those who refuse to believe in me and do not accept what I say. The message I have spoken will judge them on the last day. That is because what I taught was not from myself. The Father who sent me told me what to say and what to teach.“
‭‭John‬ ‭12‬:‭44‬-‭49‬ ‭ERV‬‬

Idk if you may have any questions possibly concerning this section of Jesus life. I don’t know what you take from it…

It’s the spirit of Yahavah we must listen to and learn from if possible that we able move on from being children of God to Sons or daughters of God in maturing in growing in knowing whom is the true Yahavah, God of Israel, and to know the one whom he had sent…

Who was sent? Not Jesus? Yahavahs Word, that then became born of spirit and of flesh, named Jesus and Emmanuel. But how one takes all these things depends on the time they have spent in knowing God…

And caring less what people think when it comes to those who become prideful and haughty, in which one displays they are correct and are never wrong…. Well I for one could be very wrong about everything… and you, or anyone else as a individual has to go back and look…

Cause if someone doesn’t know, or only knows only so much, there is only God, Yahavah, whom can help us by the spirit and knowing who he Is, and his expressed image within the Son by virtue of the Holy Spirit of Yahavah being with him, which helped him in the flesh never sin..,

Praise be to them, friend, what you question, what you don’t know, what you don’t understand you can consider from me… but never believe or trust me…

I’m someone who while governing authorities are to be adhered to, Yahavah is the authority concerning spiritual matters, and there are no more apostles in the sense of seeing Jesus ascending, and being there since his time which he went into ministry and calling those who left their families to follow and learn from here..,

So you can go to your own pastors, teachers and question them, and see there answer and find out for yourself… if …

That is something you really desire cause arguing or bickering or belittling or sniding does nothing for neither one of us.

God, three in one often referred to as the Trinity is clearly shown in the Bible. The Godhead contains three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Each is God (Ephesians 4:6; Titus 2:13; Acts 5:3, 4), yet there is one God. The removal of one person destroys the unity of the whole.
that is not true… there is only one God… Yahavah. Whom spoke his Word, and His Spirit resides outside or around him? It was hovering over the waters of the void earth?

You may believe in your heart of hearts I love you, but no man… these things are not true…

While Yahavah… is God. The Word of God, is God by virtue of being part of him, and the Holy Spirit of Yahavah is not person…

You can summarize it like that but is true? No… it’s not… people summarize it that way to make it make a little more sense and just ignore what Moses wrote entirely perhaps by going to quickly and not really considering what is going on….

It’s definitely not a salvation issue though praise be! But man… it’s ridiculous how much people make a mockery of God by this so called doctrine that is so holy you have to believe it or Yahavah will send you to hell!

Belief in the Holy Trinity honors this position set forth by Jesus Christ. Many people claim the Son as a lesser being than the Father and not worthy of what the Father has given the Son.

If you do not accept this, you will die in your sins. Jesus said you would. What He (Jesus Christ) matters.
Correct. John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." the Lord Jesus said this in Isaiah as the Ordinal First,
Isaiah 43:10 "Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me." Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour."

On point, keep up the Good work.

101G.

Let's remove one Person. John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."
is this the same person "WHO MADE ALL THING. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

"is this the same one person who MADE ALL THINGS?" yes or no.

101G.

that is not true… there is only one God… Yahavah. Whom spoke his Word, and His Spirit resides outside or around him? It was hovering over the waters of the void earth?

You may believe in your heart of hearts I love you, but no man… these things are not true…

While Yahavah… is God. The Word of God, is God by virtue of being part of him, and the Holy Spirit of Yahavah is not person…

You can summarize it like that but is true? No… it’s not… people summarize it that way to make it make a little more sense and just ignore what Moses wrote entirely perhaps by going to quickly and not really considering what is going on….

It’s definitely not a salvation issue though praise be! But man… it’s ridiculous how much people make a mockery of God by this so called doctrine that is so holy you have to believe it or Yahavah will send you to hell!
Can belief in the True God save a person ? yes or no
Can belief in a false god save a person ? yes or no

Can belief in the True Christ save a person ? yes or no
Can belief in a false christ save a person ? yes or no

Can belief in the True Gospel save a person ? yes or no
Can belief in a false gospel save a person ? yes or no

Thanks for your answers in advance.

That sounds like an interpretation of The Trinity by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

The truth of the matter is that the Bible maintains that there is a threeness to God as well as a oneness. The threeness of God is seen in texts such as Matthew 28:19, where Jesus commands his followers to go and make disciples of the nations, “baptizing them in the name [not names] of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”

At Jesus’ baptism, the Father and Spirit are also present Matt. 3:16–17

Paul’s benediction in 2 Corinthians 13:14 reveals a threeness about God: “May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.”

There are three self-distinctions within the Godhead. Three in One.

“Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross” Philippians 2:5–8

The Bible clearly shows that before and after His incarnation, Jesus beams again with undimmed divine glory.

“And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was” John 17:5

“But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour.” Hebrews 2:9

If God the Son had not veiled His glory when He came to earth, man could not have endured His brilliant presence. The Bible teaches that Jesus Christ is both God and man.

Last edited:
Can belief in the True God save a person ? yes or no
Can belief in a false god save a person ? yes or no

Can belief in the True Christ save a person ? yes or no
Can belief in a false christ save a person ? yes or no

Can belief in the True Gospel save a person ? yes or no
Can belief in a false gospel save a person ? yes or no

Thanks for your answers in advance.
Don’t gotta test me…. I am not going to answer any of your questions… because I’m not required by law to have, too, do so. It’s definitely to spite you, but hopefully I can be forgiven for it, by the spirit of Christ within you…

That sounds like an interpretation by The Trinity by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

The truth of the matter is that the Bible maintains that there is a threeness to God as well as a oneness. The threeness of God is seen in texts such as Matthew 28:19, where Jesus commands his followers to go and make disciples of the nations, “baptizing them in the name [not names] of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”

At Jesus’ baptism, the Father and Spirit are also present Matt. 3:16–17

Paul’s benediction in 2 Corinthians 13:14 reveals a threeness about God: “May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.”

There are three self-distinctions within the Godhead. Three in One.

“Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross” Philippians 2:5–8

The Bible clearly shows that before and after His incarnation, Jesus beams again with undimmed divine glory.

“And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was” John 17:5

“But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour.” Hebrews 2:9

If God the Son had not veiled His glory when He came to earth, man could not have endured His brilliant presence. The Bible teaches that Jesus Christ is both God and man.
Well I don’t care about the watch tower society. You can try to say whatever you want to avoid the truth there there is no 3 Gods in one person, and the Holy Spirit is not a person though is described as he, but is more feminine in scripture, in the old writings. A spirit is a spirit, not a person, with flesh and bone like me and you…

Back
Top Bottom