What is the name of the son per Matthew 28:19?

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, ...

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, ...
Wrong passage

we are in 1cor 15

Rev 20 is where everyone that ever existed gets a new body. Mark 9 even depicts a man in hell with a tongue. Some bodies end up in heaven and some hell.

I see no description of the new resurrection body in Rev 20

I do in 1Cor 15
Are you from Missouri?

Do I have to show you everything?...

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection...

.....reign headless?

24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

....more headless resurrected disembodied spirits with no form?

Are you from Missouri?

Do I have to show you everything?...

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection...

.....reign headless?
I see no mention of the nature of the resurrection body there

you appear to be reading your views into the passage

I see no mention of the nature of the resurrection body there

you appear to be reading your views into the passage
Do resurrected folks eat?...

7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.,,,

2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Do resurrected folks eat?...

7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.,,,

2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
So eating is supposed to teach you man is raised in an immaterial body as you argue the resurrection does?

Hello

With proof like that, you can use a globe to prove a flat earth

So eating is supposed to teach you man is raised in an immaterial body as you argue the resurrection does?

Hello

With proof like that, you can use a globe to prove a flat earth
Do resurrected folks live in mansions?...

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Was Jesus pulling our leg?

Now, you get a body that eats and lives in a mansion.

What do you want, a personal invite?

Maybe an eternal shopping spree at Costco?

Last edited:
Do resurrected folks live in mansions?...

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Was Jesus pulling our leg?
And this proves the resurrection body is spirit and not material how?

hello

It looks like you have set out to refute yourself

And this proves the resurrection body is spirit and not material how?

hello

It looks like you have set out to refute yourself
Spirits float around from mansion to mansion and eat of the tree of life? Is that what you guys teach?

Back
Top Bottom