What are your views on the Antichrist?

I've had two visions that point to Barack Obama as anti Christ. He was also anti Christ in office. In fact, he was the most anti Christ President ever in office. He is also in charge now, behind the scenes.

Anti-christ may be an individual or a government that is to come, but it is also a spirit in this world, and it has been in this world since the first century (1 John 4:2-3). This spirit will certainly inhabit the individual or government that may arise to be THE Antichrist, but I am not certain that we need to fear the individual. It is the spirit with which we contend, and the spirit that is the threat.

Views on the anti-Christ? Many questions could be asked. Is there an actual anti-Christ. Some Christians have a paradigm which question how others look at this? And being one who will he be? It's kind of like one of those around the camp fire discussions where people like something mysterious to ponder . Breaks up the boredom of life.

I've heard of so many candidates in my time. Anwar Sadat....but then he was killed. Bill Clinton, Prince Charles, Prince of Spain, Obama, George Bush, Obama, Donald Trump......the list goes on and on and more will probably be added to it. It's like people are wanting to get the great insight and exclaim, OK we got the one now!" Then later state, well I guess we were wrong.

I've had two visions that point to Barack Obama as anti Christ. He was also anti Christ in office. In fact, he was the most anti Christ President ever in office. He is also in charge now, behind the scenes.
I think Obama is getting too old now. Many look at the antichrist as possessing young charismatic charm.

Christ spent his ministry teaching his followers to obey the Mosaic Law by word and by example, so he is the man of lawfulness, and by contrast the antichrist is the man of lawlessness (2 Thessalonians 2:3).
Oops, I guess He forgot to teach one law - the Sabbath day- by example, He broke that law continually. Oh wait a minute, He forgot to teach ANY of the other ceremonial laws too (of which the Sabbath is one). In fact, He taught His followers to observe all that He commanded them, NOT the Mosaic Law. Matthew 28:20
Paul said that the Laws of Moses were nailed to the cross, so I don't believe he went around telling people to obey the laws of Moses.

Christ spent his ministry teaching his followers to obey the Mosaic Law by word and by example, so he is the man of lawfulness, and by contrast the antichrist is the man of lawlessness (2 Thessalonians 2:3).
Jesus was preaching the Kingdom of God. Jesus even said the Mosaic law was not compatible with the new Kingdom of God (Grace).

Mark 2:22 - And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine bursts the wineskins, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But new wine must be put into new wineskins.”

The new wine is Jesus's Kingdom of God to come and the old wineskin is the old law not being compatible.

Oops, I guess He forgot to teach one law - the Sabbath day- by example, He broke that law continually. Oh wait a minute, He forgot to teach ANY of the other ceremonial laws too (of which the Sabbath is one). In fact, He taught His followers to observe all that He commanded them, NOT the Mosaic Law. Matthew 28:20
Paul said that the Laws of Moses were nailed to the cross, so I don't believe he went around telling people to obey the laws of Moses.
It is by the Mosaic Law that we have knowledge of sin (Romans 3:20) and Jesus was sinless, which means that he never broke any of its laws, which includes never breaking the Sabbath, and for you to suggest that he did it to say that he sinned and therefore to deny that he is our Savior. It is contradictory for someone to think that the Pharisees were correct in thinking that Jesus broke the Sabbath by healing on it while also thinking that Jesus was correct about it being lawful to heal on the Sabbath. It has always been lawful to heal on the Sabbath, so Jesus was correct and those who think that he broke the Sabbath are incorrect.

The Bible never lists which laws are ceremonial and never even refers to that as being a category of law. Sin is the transgression of God's law (1 John 3:4), so he did not break any of the laws that you have dubbed to be ceremonial laws. In John 14:24, Jesus said that his teachings were not his own, but that of the Father, so he did not teach his own set of commands. John 15:10, Jesus said that he obeyed the Father's commands without making an exceptions for "ceremonial laws" and he equated his commands with those of the Father, so he did not command anything other than the Mosaic Law.

Colossians 2:14 it is speaking about the list of our transgressions of the Mosaic Law being nailed to Christ's cross and about him dying in our place to pay the penalty for our lawlessness, not about the Mosaic Law being nailed to the cross. In Titus 2:14, it does not say that Jesus gave himself to redeem us from the Mosaic Law, but in order to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people of his own possession who are zealous for doing good works, so becoming zealous for doing good works in obedience to the Mosaic Law is the way to believe in what Jesus accomplished through the cross (Acts 21:20) while returning to the lawlessness that he gave himself to redeem us from would be the way to reject what he accomplished from the cross. In

Matthew 4:15-23, Jesus began his ministry with the Gospel message to repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand, which was a light to the Gentiles, and the Mosaic Law was how his audience knew what sin is, so repenting from our disobedience to it is a central part of the Gospel message, which he prophesied would be proclaimed to all nations (Matthew 24:12-14), and which he commissioned his disciples to bring to the nations (Matthew 28:16-20). In Romans 15:4, Paul said that OT Scripture was written for our instruction and in 15:18-19, his Gospel involved bringing Gentiles to obedience in word and in deed, so his Gospel was on the same page about teaching repentance from our sins.

Jesus was preaching the Kingdom of God. Jesus even said the Mosaic law was not compatible with the new Kingdom of God (Grace).
In Matthew 4:15-23, Jesus began his ministry with the Gospel message to repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand, which was a light to the Gentiles, and the Mosaic Law was how his audience knew what sin is, so repenting from our disobedience to it is a central part of the Gospel message. In Psalms 119:29-30, he wanted to put false ways far from him, for God to be gracious to him by teaching him to obey the Mosaic Law, and he chose the way of faithfulness by setting it before him, so this has always been the one and only way of salvation by grace through faith.

Mark 2:22 - And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine bursts the wineskins, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But new wine must be put into new wineskins.”

The new wine is Jesus's Kingdom of God to come and the old wineskin is the old law not being compatible.
In Mark 2:18, Jesus was asked why his disciples were not fasting, so Mark 2:22 is answering that question, which has absolutely nothing to do with saying that the Kingdom of God is incompatible with the Mosaic Law.

Jesus didn't break the Sabbath. He broke the man-made rules added to the Sabbath. The Sabbath is not a ceremonial law. There are "Sabbath Days" that are ceremonial, but those aren't the same thing as the 4th commandment.

The coming Antichrist will be the devil himself, in person, right here on earth. This is not simply my 'opinion'. This is what we are being shown in God's Word, once one gets down to actually studying it with God's help, and not listening to man's philosophy about The Bible.

Firstly, if one believes this present flesh world is all there is or ever has been, then they are in a deep mess, because they are not understanding God's Word about the existence of the 3 world earth ages, and how Satan rebelled in coveting God's throne back in the 1st world earth age, which is why God brought this present 2nd world earth age we are still in today. This idea of 3 world earth ages is what Apostle Peter was covering in 2 Peter 3.

1st world earth age:
2 Peter 3:5-6 = "the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished":

Verse 5 about the earth standing in the water, and out of the water is actually a link to the Genesis 1:2-9 Scripture about the earth in a waste state being covered with waters over all of it at Genesis 1:2, and then God moving the waters around upon the earth. This was not about the flood of Noah's day, which is the traditional interpretation. Some call this the 'Gap Theory', but no matter what some call it, is it The Word of God or not? Sometime after God's original Perfect creation at Genesis 1:1, Satan rebelled by coveting God's throne for himself. God then ended that 1st world earth age, and the earth perishing from waters overflowing it is how He ended that 1st world earth age. So in between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2 is when Satan's original sin and rebellion and fall happened, and there is an indeterminable gap of time.

2nd world earth age:
2 Peter 3:7 = "But the heavens and the earth, which are now":

That is this present 2nd world earth age we are in today. It included the time of Adam and Eve, and the flood of Noah also. This present world is preserved to be destroyed by fire, Peter says in that verse 7. And Peter reveals that coming destruction will be by God's consuming fire on the last day of this world called "the day of the Lord" (2 Peter 3:10-12).

3rd world earth age:
2 Peter 3:13 = "new heavens and a new earth":

That is about God's future Eternity, once Satan, the wicked, hell, and death all go into the future "lake of fire" event and are destroyed. Can you understand the concept of no more death, and even no more seas (oceans, seas which cover about 70% of the earth's surface)?

Apostle Paul also revealed to us that the type of body of that future world to come will be the "image of the heavenly", what he also called a "spiritual body" (1 Cor.15). Lord Jesus said those of the resurrection are as the angels of God in Heaven. God's Word is actually pointing to the more real type of creation God intended for us, that of a spiritual body with soul, and not these temporary flesh vehicles we live in today. Lord Jesus existed without a flesh body back in Abraham's day, yet He appeared to Abraham with the image of man, and so did the two angels which Jesus sent to Lot in Sodom and Gomorrah (see Genesis 18 & 19).

Therefore, Satan, that old serpent, the devil, is... able to appear here on earth in plain sight without being born into a flesh body. Just as angels in God's Word appeared on earth with the image of man, so likewise Satan has the image of 'man'. God even calls him a 'man' in Isaiah 14. Yet God showed that He created Satan original the full pattern, meaning the full pattern of beauty.

But what do we find being taught in most Churches today about Satan and the idea of the coming Antichrist? Instead, we are mostly told the Antichrist will be some flesh-born man that works for the devil.

And they often will try to get you to believe that just the idea of the word 'man' always means the flesh, which per God's Word it does not! The Archangel Gabriel's name means 'man of God'. And the two angels that appeared to Lot were seen by the sodomites as 'men'. Even Abraham saw them and Jesus at his tent door as "three men". This is because God also created the angels with that image of man, which originates from God's Own outward likeness and appearance per Genesis 1:26-27. Apostle John said "God is a Spirit" (John 4:24), so that means the 'image of man' originated from God in the Heavenly dimension. So beware of those teachers who dwell on a fleshy understanding and do not cover both realms like The Bible does, the realm of Spirit, the Heavenly dimension, and the earthy, this earthly dimension. One will not truly understand many deeper things in God's Word until they learn to address both realms per His Word.

In Matthew 4:15-23, Jesus began his ministry with the Gospel message to repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand, which was a light to the Gentiles, and the Mosaic Law was how his audience knew what sin is, so repenting from our disobedience to it is a central part of the Gospel message. In Psalms 119:29-30, he wanted to put false ways far from him, for God to be gracious to him by teaching him to obey the Mosaic Law, and he chose the way of faithfulness by setting it before him, so this has always been the one and only way of salvation by grace through faith.

In Mark 2:18, Jesus was asked why his disciples were not fasting, so Mark 2:22 is answering that question, which has absolutely nothing to do with saying that the Kingdom of God is incompatible with the Mosaic Law.
I suggest you read a good commentary, since you didn't believe me.

Yes indeed my friend, many have told their dreams and visions of Obama being the AC over many, many years.

Here's an article that I wrote a few years ago, but have recently reposted [due to my website being hacked ... etc. etc....fill in the blanks .... pretty sure many of you understand how that works at this point in time]

The following article dsplays a mathematical anomaly which pointed to Obama as AC from the very onset of the Plandemic :

"Mr. 666, H.R. 6666, & The Coronavirus Plandemic"

Here's another article that I recently reposted concerning O'bummer's true identity :

"The One World Trade Center … Hidden in Plain Sight!"

I suggest you read a good commentary, since you didn't believe me.
Everyone could tell the people who disagreed with them to read a good commentary, but the point of a discussion forum is to discuss why we agree or disagree. I've seen lots of people who interpret that parable as speaking against obeying the Mosaic Law, though I think that is blatantly taking the parable out the context of answering the question that Jesus was asked and as being directly opposed to the Gospel that he taught.

Therefore, Satan, that old serpent, the devil, is... able to appear here on earth in plain sight without being born into a flesh body.

In Scripture we are told Satan can possess people, and the Antichrist is described as a man.

He is also an antitype of Christ, who was a real man.

I don't really see any reason to see a spirit manifested in human form.

It is by the Mosaic Law that we have knowledge of sin (Romans 3:20) and Jesus was sinless, which means that he never broke any of its laws, which includes never breaking the Sabbath, and for you to suggest that he did it to say that he sinned and therefore to deny that he is our Savior. It is contradictory for someone to think that the Pharisees were correct in thinking that Jesus broke the Sabbath by healing on it while also thinking that Jesus was correct about it being lawful to heal on the Sabbath. It has always been lawful to heal on the Sabbath, so Jesus was correct and those who think that he broke the Sabbath are incorrect.

The Bible never lists which laws are ceremonial and never even refers to that as being a category of law. Sin is the transgression of God's law (1 John 3:4), so he did not break any of the laws that you have dubbed to be ceremonial laws. In John 14:24, Jesus said that his teachings were not his own, but that of the Father, so he did not teach his own set of commands. John 15:10, Jesus said that he obeyed the Father's commands without making an exceptions for "ceremonial laws" and he equated his commands with those of the Father, so he did not command anything other than the Mosaic Law.

Colossians 2:14 it is speaking about the list of our transgressions of the Mosaic Law being nailed to Christ's cross and about him dying in our place to pay the penalty for our lawlessness, not about the Mosaic Law being nailed to the cross. In Titus 2:14, it does not say that Jesus gave himself to redeem us from the Mosaic Law, but in order to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people of his own possession who are zealous for doing good works, so becoming zealous for doing good works in obedience to the Mosaic Law is the way to believe in what Jesus accomplished through the cross (Acts 21:20) while returning to the lawlessness that he gave himself to redeem us from would be the way to reject what he accomplished from the cross. In

Matthew 4:15-23, Jesus began his ministry with the Gospel message to repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand, which was a light to the Gentiles, and the Mosaic Law was how his audience knew what sin is, so repenting from our disobedience to it is a central part of the Gospel message, which he prophesied would be proclaimed to all nations (Matthew 24:12-14), and which he commissioned his disciples to bring to the nations (Matthew 28:16-20). In Romans 15:4, Paul said that OT Scripture was written for our instruction and in 15:18-19, his Gospel involved bringing Gentiles to obedience in word and in deed, so his Gospel was on the same page about teaching repentance from our sins.

What is the connection between the Sabbath and the OP of this thread .... "what are your views on the antichrist?
Just wondering .... talk about being off topic.

In Scripture we are told Satan can possess people, and the Antichrist is described as a man.
Well, there's that doctrine of men that I was warning about in my post.

Read Genesis 1:26-27 where God created man with His Own outward image likeness, which is what kind of likeness? That of man. And mind you, God is NOT a flesh creation Himself; He is a Spirit like Apostle John said (John 4).

All... the angels have that image of 'man'.

So you should not believe those you are listening to that try to brainwash you into thinking that the 'image of man' means flesh only.

He is also an antitype of Christ, who was a real man.

I don't really see any reason to see a spirit manifested in human form.

So the two angels that came to get Lot and his family out of Sodom and Gomorrah had flesh bodies? The sodomites outside saw those two angels as "men"...

Gen 19:1
And
there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;
KJV

Gen 19:4-5
4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
5 And
they called unto Lot, and said unto him, "Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
KJV

Lord Jesus appeared out of nowhere to Abraham, the two angels He sent to Lot with Him...

Gen 18:1-8
18 And
the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;

2 And
he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,

3 And said, "My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:

4 Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:

5 And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, "So do, as thou hast said."

6 And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth.

7 And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it.

8 And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree,
and they did eat.
KJV

Abraham even prepared food and drink for them, "and they did eat".

How was that possible, since Lord Jesus and those two angels with Him had NOT been born in a flesh body??? That was definitely not about Jesus' 1st coming through Mary's womb.

Like Lord Jesus said to Nicodemus...

John 3:11-12
11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
KJV

Back
Top Bottom