This is like the 19th hole on the golf ⛳️ course

I made ice cream today. I got myself one of those new Fang dangled top of the line ice cream makers. I don't use it very often but this is like the fifth time I've made ice cream with it. I like ice cream. On a secondary note, you're not going to believe this but I actually have a Christian book entitled "like ice cream".

Link to book

Like Ice Cream: The Scoop on Helping the Next Generation Fall in Love with God's Word

I met the author when he spoke at our church, He's a real nice guy.

Anyway to get back to the original topic, Makings an ice cream is pretty much like anything else we do, the more you practice at it the better you get. Just like deep sea fishing, And I would imagine golfing. Only golfing and I ever did was miniature golf. But I love deep sea fishing.

So what I do is my wife buys fresh strawberries and then she freezes them for her Protein shakes. She shares some of those with me and I partially defrost them and put them in a blender with heavy whipping cream and sugar and blend it up. Pour it into the ice cream maker and then in about 10 minutes you've got the best ice cream you ever tasted.

I made ice cream today. I got myself one of those new Fang dangled top of the line ice cream makers. I don't use it very often but this is like the fifth time I've made ice cream with it. I like ice cream. On a secondary note, you're not going to believe this but I actually have a Christian book entitled "like ice cream".

Link to book

Like Ice Cream: The Scoop on Helping the Next Generation Fall in Love with God's Word

I met the author when he spoke at our church, He's a real nice guy.

Anyway to get back to the original topic, Makings an ice cream is pretty much like anything else we do, the more you practice at it the better you get. Just like deep sea fishing, And I would imagine golfing. Only golfing and I ever did was miniature golf. But I love deep sea fishing.

So what I do is my wife buys fresh strawberries and then she freezes them for her Protein shakes. She shares some of those with me and I partially defrost them and put them in a blender with heavy whipping cream and sugar and blend it up. Pour it into the ice cream maker and then in about 10 minutes you've got the best ice cream you ever tasted.
Sounds like fun. I've been rather busy today myself, After church I worked around the house and in the yard and accomplished that some things I've been putting off.

I roasted 9 batches of 8oz coffee. Some for espresso and the other for pour over and iced coffee.
That is so awesome. I just got two bags of coffee delivered to my front door from Amazon, dark roast, House brand the cheapest one they had. I've never had an espresso I'm going to have to drop in Starbucks and try one. I would imagine you need a special coffee maker to do it at home.

I admire you for your passion in roasting coffee. Overjoyed ice cream doesn't sound too bad either.

That is so awesome. I just got two bags of coffee delivered to my front door from Amazon, dark roast, House brand the cheapest one they had. I've never had an espresso I'm going to have to drop in Starbucks and try one. I would imagine you need a special coffee maker to do it at home.

I admire you for your passion in roasting coffee. Overjoyed ice cream doesn't sound too bad either.
I’ve been roasting for about 10 years and making espresso’s for about 40 years

Now is the peak. Enjoying a great show with my wife, having second glass of wine.

Sundays are great. I began in devotional reading. In Isaiah now.

Made a phenomenal breakfast.

We then went to church with amazing worship and one of the best sermons I ever heard. The passion and sense that God was with us was powerful.

Next I spent some time with my 2 loving dogs doing errands.

After that I got some exercise, mowing the grass.

Then I made a world class dinner. Cooking is a big hobby of mine.

Overall, if today was my last day on Earth, it would be a great way to end.

Now is the peak. Enjoying a great show with my wife, having second glass of wine.

Sundays are great. I began in devotional reading. In Isaiah now.

Made a phenomenal breakfast.

We then went to church with amazing worship and one of the best sermons I ever heard. The passion and sense that God was with us was powerful.

Next I spent some time with my 2 loving dogs doing errands.

After that I got some exercise, mowing the grass.

Then I made a world class dinner. Cooking is a big hobby of mine.

Overall, if today was my last day on Earth, it would be a great way to end.
That's awesome, makes me feel good just reading it. I have two dogs also they're both rescues. What breed are yours?

Watched the fed ex golf ⛳️ championship:)
Well I'm glad you enjoyed it. ;) It's funny how we're all different. Different Hobbies, Different activities. Different views on the Bible. That's what's cool about this category is we can let our hair down just get to know each other. It's a lot easier to love a Christian brother once you know a bit about them. In Hawaii the native Hawaiians have a saying It's called "Talk Story" It means tell stories about your life and that's how they got to know each other. I can remember my Dad doing the same thing with his buddies. I would listen to all the stories and then I felt like I knew them more personally rather than just knowing them by their name and how they looked. I knew more about who they were. And that's how we cultivate our feelings for one another.

That's awesome, makes me feel good just reading it. I have two dogs also they're both rescues. What breed are yours?
The 9 yo is a white female 80 lb American bull dog. She gives incessant kisses.

The 7 yo is a black female Australian sheep dog & chow mix who weighs 55 lbs. She is a hugger (leans on you)

Both are big time lap dogs. My wife takes one and I take the other every night cuddling.

The 9 yo is a white female 80 lb American bull dog. She gives incessant kisses.

The 7 yo is a black female Australian sheep dog & chow mix who weighs 55 lbs. She is a hugger (leans on you)

Both are big time lap dogs. My wife takes one and I take the other every night cuddling.
I love American Pitbull Terriers or Staffordshire Bull Terriers. But you're talking about a the big mastiff type bulldog right. My son has two of those. he paid a fortune for them. That's funny how dogs and humans can have little rituals they perform. I know all about those bedtime Stories and Cuddles. Awesome

Back
Top Bottom