THE NEW COVENANT INITIATED

101G

Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:" Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:" Jeremiah 31:33 "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people." Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

The New Covenant is Witness by TWO, John the Baptist and the Lord Jesus the Christ. the same two of Revelation chapter 11.

Prophecy,
Isaiah 40:3 "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God."

Prepare: is to Turn, it is the Hebrew word,
H6437 פָּנָה panah (paw-naw') v.
1. to turn.
2. (by implication) to face, i.e. appear, look, etc.
[a primitive root]
KJV: appear, at (even-)tide, behold, cast out, come on, X corner, dawning, empty, go away, lie, look, mark, pass away, prepare, regard, (have) respect (to), (re-)turn (aside, away, back, face, self), X right (early).

the OT to the NT. Malachi 4:5 "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:" Malachi 4:6 "And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse."

Here the "preparing" by the Elijah to come/John the Baptist is the "TURNING" of the hearts of the fathers and the children.

fulfilment,
Luke 1:11 "And there appeared unto him an angel of the Lord standing on the right side of the altar of incense." Luke 1:12 "And when Zacharias saw him, he was troubled, and fear fell upon him." Luke 1:13 "But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John." Luke 1:14 "And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth." Luke 1:15 "For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb." Luke 1:16 "And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God." Luke 1:17 "And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord."

so, we see John the Baptist is the Elijah to come, not the Man, bun in the spirit and power of the man Elijah.

to make sure that we're speaking of John the Baptist as the Elijah to come. let's break down Isaiah 40:3 "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God."

continue in the first post.

Isaiah 40:3 "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God."

#1. we have seen the “Prepare”. now,

#2. “the way”. a Course of Life, the NEW COVENANT, a new way to WALK. a Manner of thinking or behavior; particular turn of opinion; TRANSLATION, Repentance, a CHANGE, or the turning of one’s mind toward God. REPENT and be…… Baptized, which bring us to,

#3. “ the desert”. not just desert, but with the article prefix. It is the Hebrew word H6160 עֲרָבָה `arabah (ar-aw-ɓaw') n-f.
1. a desert.
2. (especially, with the article prefix) the (generally) sterile valley of the Jordan and its continuation to the Red Sea.
[from H6150 (in the sense of sterility)]

KJV: Arabah, champaign, desert, evening, heaven, plain, wilderness.
Root(s): H6150

Note definition #2. sterile valley of the Jordan? Where did John Baptized at. and “Sterile”, means, totally clean. pure, safe, like new, disease-free, totally Clean? Not in the washing of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God, by the resurrection of Jesus Christ just as the apostle Peter said. 1 Peter 3:21 "The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:"

And Just as sterile also states, disease-free, here meaning the disease “sin”. because Baptism KILLS. For it shows one death as Christ died, and ROSE to a NEW LIFE, in a NEW COVENANT. And speaking of the NEW COVENANT, make his way “STRAIGHT.”

#4. STRAIGHT: Upright; according with justice and rectitude; not deviating from truth or fairness. And this word is synonyms with Washed, cleansed, purified perfect, unblemished, spotless, Sound, safe, preserved whole, when used as an Adjective in being “Pure and free from impurities”. this is what the second Witness blood will do for us. .

All of this was just sitting in one verse in the OT. Which now one must recalculate their understanding of the two witness of Revelation chapter 11 which are symbolic of Moses/The Lord Jesus the Christ, and Elijah/ John the Baptist. which parallel each other or is similar.

This NEW COVENANT of God was usher in by God himself, being witness by the Lord Jesus, and John the Baptist. For the Lord Jesus himself said this when coming off the mountain of transfiguration. Matthew 17:9 "And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead." Matthew 17:10 "And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?" Matthew 17:11 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things." Matthew 17:12 "But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them." Matthew 17:13 "Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist."

101G.

Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:" Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:" Jeremiah 31:33 "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people." Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

The New Covenant is Witness by TWO, John the Baptist and the Lord Jesus the Christ. the same two of Revelation chapter 11.

Prophecy,

Prepare: is to Turn, it is the Hebrew word,
H6437 פָּנָה panah (paw-naw') v.
1. to turn.
2. (by implication) to face, i.e. appear, look, etc.
[a primitive root]
KJV: appear, at (even-)tide, behold, cast out, come on, X corner, dawning, empty, go away, lie, look, mark, pass away, prepare, regard, (have) respect (to), (re-)turn (aside, away, back, face, self), X right (early).

the OT to the NT. Malachi 4:5 "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:" Malachi 4:6 "And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse."

Here the "preparing" by the Elijah to come/John the Baptist is the "TURNING" of the hearts of the fathers and the children.

fulfilment,
Luke 1:11 "And there appeared unto him an angel of the Lord standing on the right side of the altar of incense." Luke 1:12 "And when Zacharias saw him, he was troubled, and fear fell upon him." Luke 1:13 "But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John." Luke 1:14 "And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth." Luke 1:15 "For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb." Luke 1:16 "And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God." Luke 1:17 "And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord."

so, we see John the Baptist is the Elijah to come, not the Man, bun in the spirit and power of the man Elijah.

to make sure that we're speaking of John the Baptist as the Elijah to come. let's break down Isaiah 40:3 "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God."

continue in the first post.
Well done.
I particularly like you make connection between John the Baptist and the "spirit and power" of Elijah. Many Gentile Christians miss this.

#1. we have seen the “Prepare”. now,

#2. “the way”. a Course of Life, the NEW COVENANT, a new way to WALK. a Manner of thinking or behavior; particular turn of opinion; TRANSLATION, Repentance, a CHANGE, or the turning of one’s mind toward God. REPENT and be…… Baptized, which bring us to,

#3. “ the desert”. not just desert, but with the article prefix. It is the Hebrew word H6160 עֲרָבָה `arabah (ar-aw-ɓaw') n-f.
1. a desert.
2. (especially, with the article prefix) the (generally) sterile valley of the Jordan and its continuation to the Red Sea.
[from H6150 (in the sense of sterility)]

KJV: Arabah, champaign, desert, evening, heaven, plain, wilderness.
Root(s): H6150

Note definition #2. sterile valley of the Jordan? Where did John Baptized at. and “Sterile”, means, totally clean. pure, safe, like new, disease-free, totally Clean? Not in the washing of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God, by the resurrection of Jesus Christ just as the apostle Peter said. 1 Peter 3:21 "The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:"

And Just as sterile also states, disease-free, here meaning the disease “sin”. because Baptism KILLS. For it shows one death as Christ died, and ROSE to a NEW LIFE, in a NEW COVENANT. And speaking of the NEW COVENANT, make his way “STRAIGHT.”

#4. STRAIGHT: Upright; according with justice and rectitude; not deviating from truth or fairness. And this word is synonyms with Washed, cleansed, purified perfect, unblemished, spotless, Sound, safe, preserved whole, when used as an Adjective in being “Pure and free from impurities”. this is what the second Witness blood will do for us. .

All of this was just sitting in one verse in the OT. Which now one must recalculate their understanding of the two witness of Revelation chapter 11 which are symbolic of Moses/The Lord Jesus the Christ, and Elijah/ John the Baptist. which parallel each other or is similar.

This NEW COVENANT of God was usher in by God himself, being witness by the Lord Jesus, and John the Baptist. For the Lord Jesus himself said this when coming off the mountain of transfiguration. Matthew 17:9 "And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead." Matthew 17:10 "And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?" Matthew 17:11 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things." Matthew 17:12 "But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them." Matthew 17:13 "Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist."

101G.
Now bring in the following into your belief system, and that is the New Covenant is made with the House of Israel of twelve tribes.
God made no covenant with Gentiles and is merely bringing in Gentiles without a covenant.

If you were to read the New Testament Scriptures in their original purpose, that is, that Jewish Christians (Peter, James, John, Paul, etc.), wrote to other Jewish Christians in Jewish home churches in Asia Minor I think your understanding will deepen.

Now bring in the following into your belief system, and that is the New Covenant is made with the House of Israel of twelve tribes.
God made no covenant with Gentiles and is merely bringing in Gentiles without a covenant.
ERROR on your Part, the tribes was scattered around the WORLD, and intermarried with gentiles. our brother Timothy is a prime example of this as well as many more. for the covenant is of Faith of ALL NATIONS, who Abraham is the father of.

and as bringing in Gentiles? Ephesians 2:19 "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;" there it is "house-hold'
If you were to read the New Testament Scriptures in their original purpose, that is, that Jewish Christians (Peter, James, John, Paul, etc.), wrote to other Jewish Christians in Jewish home churches in Asia Minor I think your understanding will deepen.
see 101G's answer just above.

101G.

ERROR on your Part, the tribes was scattered around the WORLD, and intermarried with gentiles. our brother Timothy is a prime example of this as well as many more. for the covenant is of Faith of ALL NATIONS, who Abraham is the father of.

and as bringing in Gentiles? Ephesians 2:19 "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;" there it is "house-hold'

see 101G's answer just above.

101G.
Error.
All nations do not come "out of thee" (Abraham.)

6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
Gen. 17:6.

Gentiles do not come out of Abraham. The covenant extended to Abaham's seed and Abraham's seed became the children of Jacob/Israel, and not all nations are Jewish. But I will tell you who the "all nations" and "kings" that DID "come out of thee [Abraham.]

20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.
21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year. Gen. 17:20–21.

God made no covenant with Gentiles nor any Gentile and his seed. But the "nations" and "kings" that did come out of Abraham besides the descendants of Ishmael was Esau, a son of Isaac. His descendants also make up those "nations" and "kings" that did come out of Abraham.

And know one thing that if you listen will help bring deeper understanding of Scripture and that is the New Covenant Church which is God's Promise to the House of Israel and Judah of twelve tribes (Jer. 31) was founded on the day of the Fest of Harvests by 3000 Jewish Christians of whom many were visitors from homes in Gentile lands and when they went back took Jesus with them and some of what Peter preached and went back to their synagogues and shared their experiences with their Judaic Jewish brethren who after a time could not reconcile their Redeemer, Messiah, and King was hung on a cross which to them meant He was cursed. So, Jewish Christians continued to fellowship among themselves and more Jews became saved. The New Testament Covenant was founded by Jewish Christians as Promised by God and ALL the New Covenant writing were from Jewish Christians (Peter, Paul, James, etc.) and written to and for Jewish Christians in those churches in Asia Minor and Gentile lands.

So, read it in the correct context in whom the epistles were written to and not like a Gentile and things will open up to you.

Gentiles do not come out of Abraham. The covenant extended to Abaham's seed and Abraham's seed became the children of Jacob/Israel, and not all nations are Jewish. But I will tell you who the "all nations" and "kings" that DID "come out of thee [Abraham.]
nor all Jews, listen. Romans 9:6 "Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:" Romans 9:7 "Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called." Romans 9:8 "That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: (READ THAT AGAIN). but the children of the promise are counted for the seed."
Notice "SEED" as in ONE, Christ Jesus.... let's see it from Abraham.

Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect." Genesis 17:2 "And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly." Genesis 17:3 "And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying," Genesis 17:4 "As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations." Genesis 17:5 "Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee." Genesis 17:6 "And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee." Genesis 17:7 "And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee."

Galatians 3:14 "That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith." Galatians 3:15 "Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto." Galatians 3:16 "Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ." Galatians 3:17 "And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect." Galatians 3:18 "For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise."

NOTE: Genesis 17:4 "As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations."
THE PROMISE WAS MADE BEFORE EVEN ISRAEL BECAME A NATION. SHE WAS JUST ONE OF MANY NATIONS THAT RECIEVED THE PROMISE.

101G.

nor all Jews, listen. Romans 9:6 "Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:" Romans 9:7 "Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called." Romans 9:8 "That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: (READ THAT AGAIN). but the children of the promise are counted for the seed."
Notice "SEED" as in ONE, Christ Jesus.... let's see it from Abraham.

Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect." Genesis 17:2 "And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly." Genesis 17:3 "And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying," Genesis 17:4 "As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations." Genesis 17:5 "Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee." Genesis 17:6 "And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee." Genesis 17:7 "And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee."

Galatians 3:14 "That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith." Galatians 3:15 "Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto." Galatians 3:16 "Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ." Galatians 3:17 "And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect." Galatians 3:18 "For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise."

NOTE: Genesis 17:4 "As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations."
THE PROMISE WAS MADE BEFORE EVEN ISRAEL BECAME A NATION. SHE WAS JUST ONE OF MANY NATIONS THAT RECIEVED THE PROMISE.

101G.
You read in Genesis 17 where God gave covenant to Abraham. Show me in Scripture where God gave covenant to Gentiles. Show me where God says "and I will make my covenant between me and thee" to Gentiles.
Otherwise, the New Covenant God made is with the House of Israel and you are not born from the house of Israel nor are you a Jew. So, under what covenant are you operating because as Gentile there is no covenant God made with Gentiles.

You read in Genesis 17 where God gave covenant to Abraham. Show me in Scripture where God gave covenant to Gentiles. Show me where God says "and I will make my covenant between me and thee" to Gentiles.
Otherwise, the New Covenant God made is with the House of Israel and you are not born from the house of Israel nor are you a Jew. So, under what covenant are you operating because as Gentile there is no covenant God made with Gentiles.
U just read it, listen again. Genesis 17:4 "As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations." WAS ISRAEL A NATION THEN?

101G

U just read it, listen again. Genesis 17:4 "As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations." WAS ISRAEL A NATION THEN?

101G
Error.
Israel became a nation at the time of Moses with the giving of God's Laws.
Not before.
Nations is not interpreted as Gentiles for Gentiles do not come from his loins.
Ishmael and Esau. And any other children Abraham had that is not recorded in Scripture.
Abraham came from Shem, Noah's son. The Gentiles came from Japheth and Ham, Noah's other sons.
You need to do more studying. You have too many errors and the Scripture doesn't seem to change your mind. I hold to the Scripture but you don't, and so I can't help you.

Israel became a nation at the time of Moses with the giving of God's Laws.
Not before.
Nations is not interpreted as Gentiles for Gentiles do not come from his loins.
Ishmael and Esau. And any other children Abraham had that is not recorded in Scripture.
Abraham came from Shem, Noah's son. The Gentiles came from Japheth and Ham, Noah's other sons.
You need to do more studying. You have too many errors and the Scripture doesn't seem to change your mind. I hold to the Scripture but you don't, and so I can't help you.
Galatians 3:15 "Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto." Galatians 3:16 "Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ." Galatians 3:17 "And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect." Galatians 3:18 "For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise."
and speaking of NATIONS, Israel when she became a NATION, was just as much GENTILE to the Promise as any other nation. for it is not nationality, but by FAITH.

you need to go back and LEARN....... Good day.

101G.

Galatians 3:15 "Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto." Galatians 3:16 "Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ." Galatians 3:17 "And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect." Galatians 3:18 "For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise."
and speaking of NATIONS, Israel when she became a NATION, was just as much GENTILE to the Promise as any other nation. for it is not nationality, but by FAITH.

you need to go back and LEARN....... Good day.

101G.
He's speaking about the Law of Moses, a covenant God made with the children of Israel.
You're not Jewish.
God made no covenant with Gentiles.
What are you going to do post every passage in the New Covenant Scriptures where you find the word "covenant" and pass it off as a covenant of Gentiles?
Paul is a Jewish Christian. He writes to Jewish Christians. There's way too much information about the Law, Abraham, the covenant, the promises, the customs, the culture, the history, the practices of the Jews for any Gentile to know about let alone understand.
I been a born-again Christian for 46 years. I know what I'm talking about youngster.

What are you going to do post every passage in the New Covenant Scriptures where you find the word "covenant" and pass it off as a covenant of Gentiles?
no need to, God already done it...... (smile).
Paul is a Jewish Christian. He writes to Jewish Christians. There's way too much information about the Law, Abraham, the covenant, the promises, the customs, the culture, the history, the practices of the Jews for any Gentile to know about let alone understand.
I been a born-again Christian for 46 years. I know what I'm talking about youngster.
Jewish Christian? no such thing. Galatians 3:27 "For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ." Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:29 "And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

one other thing, the practice of Judaism is over with.

101G.

is Abraham Jewish?

101G.
Abram was Hebrew from the line of Shem through whom covenant traveled through. Gentiles were born from Japheth and Ham.
God's covenants thread through a particular family line. All the way down to Adam.
But God made no covenant with Gentiles. He is saving Gentiles without covenant.

no need to, God already done it...... (smile).

Jewish Christian? no such thing. Galatians 3:27 "For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ." Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:29 "And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

one other thing, the practice of Judaism is over with.

101G.
Typical Gentile response.

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; 5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. Rom. 9:4–5.

And let's add "Scripture" to that list also. The Scripture of the New Covenant belongs to and for Israel.
Not Gentiles.

Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Not Gentiles.

For Gentiles to steal what belongs to another is sin.
But they do that nonetheless.

Abram was Hebrew from the line of Shem through whom covenant traveled through. Gentiles were born from Japheth and Ham.
Who told you that LIE?
God's covenants thread through a particular family line. All the way down to Adam.
But God made no covenant with Gentiles. He is saving Gentiles without covenant.
Who told you this LIE also?

Let's get educated. it is by FAITH ...... as in Faithful Abraham, that the PROMISE was made. not in the Jews only..... but all men. Genesis 17:4 "As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations." Genesis 17:5 "Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee." Genesis 17:6 "And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee." Genesis 17:7 "And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee."

STOP REIGHT HERE. this covenant was made before Israel even became a nation, notice the verse said "SEED" as in ONE, and who is this "ONE", answer, Genesis 3:15 "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." 101G ask you, is EVE JEWISH, or HEBREW? ... NO. now who is this 'SEED?" meaning ONE PERSON. answer, Genesis 49:10 "The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be."

Shiloh, the Christ, the Messiah will come and GATHER of the "PEOPLE", not Tribes, or JEWS ONLY, but PEOPLE. Revelation 7:9 "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;" Revelation 7:10 "And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb."

understand the "SEED" is ONE PERSON, Shiloh, the Christ, the Messiah, in which we, ALL PEOPLE, are all saved in, in, in, in, HIM. for the Covenant is with (Faithful) Abraham and his (Faithful), "SEED" meaning ONE, the Christ.

101G.

Who told you that LIE?
"Hebrew" derives from "Eber" in Genesis. Noah was a descendant of Eber, and Abram the Hebrew descendant from Shem who is a son of Noah.
Who told you this LIE also?
Then show me in Scripture God making a covenant with Gentiles.
Let's get educated. it is by FAITH ...... as in Faithful Abraham, that the PROMISE was made. not in the Jews only..... but all men.
The sign for the Abrahamic Covenant is circumcision. Gentiles are not in the Abrahamic Covenant for the covenant was to Abraham and his seed/children. This goes to Isaac, Jacob/Israel, and Jacob's twelve sons and their descendants. Gentiles do not come from the loins of Abraham.
Genesis 17:4 "As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations." Genesis 17:5 "Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee." Genesis 17:6 "And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee." Genesis 17:7 "And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee."
Those "nations" and "kings" that would "come out of thee" (Abraham) are the descendants of Ishmael (who had twelve sons) and Esau whom God blessed greatly. Gentiles do not come "from out of thee" (Abraham).
STOP REIGHT HERE. this covenant was made before Israel even became a nation, notice the verse said "SEED" as in ONE, and who is this "ONE", answer, Genesis 3:15 "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." 101G ask you, is EVE JEWISH, or HEBREW? ... NO. now who is this 'SEED?" meaning ONE PERSON. answer, Genesis 49:10 "The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be."
God's covenants are progressive. He makes covenant with a certain family line such as the lines that are described in Matthew and Luke concerning the birthright of Israel's Messiah. Whatever the covenant is made by God it comes down to two groups of people: those in covenant and those NOT in covenant. Jews do not come out of your loins and Gentiles do not come out of Abraham's loins.
It's incredible how Gentiles like to insert themselves in covenants they are not part of.
Shiloh, the Christ, the Messiah will come and GATHER of the "PEOPLE", not Tribes, or JEWS ONLY, but PEOPLE. Revelation 7:9 "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;" Revelation 7:10 "And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb."

understand the "SEED" is ONE PERSON, Shiloh, the Christ, the Messiah, in which we, ALL PEOPLE, are all saved in, in, in, in, HIM. for the Covenant is with (Faithful) Abraham and his (Faithful), "SEED" meaning ONE, the Christ.

101G.
That's great. But the fact still remains: God made no covenant with any Gentile or seed of Gentiles.
God made covenant with Abram the Hebrew and in the desert added the Mosaic Covenant to the children of Abraham/Isaac/Jacob in the desert at the time of the Tabernacle and circumcision is the sign of this covenant.
God made no covenant with Gentiles. He is saving Gentiles without a covenant since the New Covenant is made with the House of Israel and Judah and Gentiles are NOT the House of Israel and the House of Judah.

"Hebrew" derives from "Eber" in Genesis. Noah was a descendant of Eber, and Abram the Hebrew descendant from Shem who is a son of Noah.
let 101G put an end to your nonsense. Acts 17:25 "Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;" Acts 17:26 "And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;"

now, is there a thing called JEWISH "BLOOD?" yes or no?

it makes no difference where you live of stay, or what religion you practice, or how much money or the lack there of you have, we all bleed the same. ....... (well at least the most of US) ...lol, lol, lol, Oh dear.....

101G.

Back
Top Bottom