The Lord Jesus two-fold Return, the Holy Spirit

101G

The revealing of the Holy Spirit, the only TRUE, and LIVING GOD, the Lord JESUS/YESHUA. The Lord Jesus has two coming, and two returns as the COMFORTER, the HOLY SPIRIT. he came first in natural flesh, via the virgin Mary. supportive by Luke 2:25.

upon his resurrection, he left on a cloud into heaven, and he returned in "Spirit" and "POWER", MANIFESTED in the Spiritual Gifts. a total of two coming, and one return has been made already. now only the last RETURN is yet to come in GLORIFIED FLESH, for every eye will see him. meaning to appear. Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation." this will be his second "appearance", as Hebrew 9:28 states.

the first "appearance" as said, IN NATURAL FLESH, per Luke 2:25. and returned in Spirit of the Spiritual Gifts, (Acts 2). this coming of the Son of Man in POWER happen on the Day of Pentecost. NOW THE KINGDOM OF GOD HAS COME, ....... this is the GOOD NEWS, the Gospel.

This coming on Pentecost fulfils first, the OT prophecy of Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn." and secondly, Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:" Joel 2:29 "And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit."

and it fulfils the Lord Jesus words spoken in Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom." and Mark 9:1 "And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power." and also, Luke 9:27 "But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God."

Either there are some very, very, .... Very Old People still walking around on this planet, or the KINGDOM of GOD did come on Pentecost. meaning the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

101G.

The connection between the Holy Spirit and the Lord Jesus is this. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"
the same "one" person
Advocate: G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822

who is our Intercessor? Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."

and our COMFOTER? the Lord Jesus Speaking. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."
STOP THE PRESS.... "ANOTHER" ... COMFORTER, are there two COMFORTERS? no, it's the same one person. using the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words "ANOTHER" is G243 ALLOS. "Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort" and sort is the same 1. kind, species, variety, class, or group, distinguished by a common character or nature. 2. character, quality, or nature

so, who has the same NATURE, CHARACTER, or QUALITY as the Spirit God? answer the Lord Jesus

this definition "Sort" can be found at https://www.dictionary.com/browse/sort

101G.

Last edited:
The connection between the Holy Spirit and the Lord Jesus is this. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"
the same "one" person
Advocate: G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]

who is our Intercessor? Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."

and our COMFOTER? the Lord Jesus Speaking. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."
STOP THE PRESS.... "ANOTHER" ... COMFORTER, are there two COMFORTERS? no, it's the same one person. using the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words "ANOTHER" is G243 ALLOS. "Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort" and sort is the same 1. kind, species, variety, class, or group, distinguished by a common character or nature. 2. character, quality, or nature

so, who has the same NATURE, CHARACTER, or QUALITY as the Spirit God? answer the Lord Jesus

this definition "Sort" can be found at https://www.dictionary.com/browse/sort

101G.
Those two posts are very thought-provoking, Thanks for taking the time and sharing it with us. I have a little take on the holy spirit from my library.

“The Holy Spirit leaves no footprints in the sand.” These words are from Abraham Kuyper’s classic work on the Holy Spirit. Jesus did leave footprints in the sand. He was God incarnate, God with a human nature. When His disciples walked with Him, they could hear his voice, touch His hands, and watch the sand spilling over His feet as He trod the shores of the Sea of Galilee.

But the Holy Spirit is like the wind. Jesus said, “The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where is comes from and where is goes” (John 3:8). We cannot capture the wind in a bottle. It is elusive and mysterious but nonetheless real. We see the effects of the wind—trees bending and swaying in the breeze, flags rustling. We see the devastation of the fierce hurricane. We see the ocean become violent in a gale. We are refreshed by gentle zephyrs on a summer day. We know the wind is there.

So it is with the Holy Spirit. He is intangible and invisible. But His work is more powerful than the most ferocious wind. The Spirit brings order out of chaos and beauty out of ugliness. He can transform a sin-blistered man into a paragon of virtue. The Spirit Changes people. The Author of life is also the Transformer of life.

Because the Spirit is mysterious, we are vulnerable to superstitions and distortions of His Person and work. Here we must listen carefully to scripture as it reveals to us the character of God the Holy Spirit.

This book is about Him, the Third Person of the Holy Trinity. The book is written for the serious layperson and seeks to avoid undue theological technicalities. Some sections will require deep thought. Some probe the abstract because it is unavoidable if we are to grow in our understanding of the Spirit.

From The mystery of the Holy Spirit By RC Sproul

Those two posts are very thought-provoking, Thanks for taking the time and sharing it with us. I have a little take on the holy spirit from my library.

“The Holy Spirit leaves no footprints in the sand.” These words are from Abraham Kuyper’s classic work on the Holy Spirit. Jesus did leave footprints in the sand. He was God incarnate, God with a human nature. When His disciples walked with Him, they could hear his voice, touch His hands, and watch the sand spilling over His feet as He trod the shores of the Sea of Galilee.

But the Holy Spirit is like the wind. Jesus said, “The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where is comes from and where is goes” (John 3:8). We cannot capture the wind in a bottle. It is elusive and mysterious but nonetheless real. We see the effects of the wind—trees bending and swaying in the breeze, flags rustling. We see the devastation of the fierce hurricane. We see the ocean become violent in a gale. We are refreshed by gentle zephyrs on a summer day. We know the wind is there.

So it is with the Holy Spirit. He is intangible and invisible. But His work is more powerful than the most ferocious wind. The Spirit brings order out of chaos and beauty out of ugliness. He can transform a sin-blistered man into a paragon of virtue. The Spirit Changes people. The Author of life is also the Transformer of life.

Because the Spirit is mysterious, we are vulnerable to superstitions and distortions of His Person and work. Here we must listen carefully to scripture as it reveals to us the character of God the Holy Spirit.

This book is about Him, the Third Person of the Holy Trinity. The book is written for the serious layperson and seeks to avoid undue theological technicalities. Some sections will require deep thought. Some probe the abstract because it is unavoidable if we are to grow in our understanding of the Spirit.

From The mystery of the Holy Spirit By RC Sproul
in the Name of the Lord Jesus thanks for the reply. but as said, the footprint left by the Holy Spirit is in Christ Jesus. scripture, Acts 20:28 "Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood."
yes, the Holy Spirit had blood ... when? in the ECHAD, of "The Last". Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."

now the giving of his "BLOOD" for his church, those are FOOTPRINTS THAT ARE NOW ..... SEEN AROUND THE WORLD.... amen

thanks in Christ, be blessed.
101G.

The Spirit and the Lord Jesus,
the letters to the seven churches is from who? the Fathful Witness Correct, THE Lord JESUS. the one who address all 7 churches.

Letter #1. Revelation 2:1 "Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;" this is the Lord Jesus correct.

how do this letter ends? Revelation 2:7 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God."

HOLD IT.... THE SPIRIT SAY? IS IT NOT THE Lord JESUS SPEAKING TO THE CHURCHES? LETS GO ON

Letter #2. Revelation 2:8 "And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;" again the Lord Jesus, Right, now the ending of this letter,

Revelation 2:17 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it."

THE SPIRIT SAY? IS IT NOT THE Lord JESUS SPEAKING TO THE CHURCHES? just one more because all are the same. the Lord Jesus speaking, but it is the Spirit.

Letter #3. Revelation 2:18 "And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;" again, the Lord Jesus is speaking, now the ending,

Revelation 2:29 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."

ARE WE GETTING THE PICTURE? the Lord Jesus the churches, and the ending signature is the Spirit speaking.

this is the same for the other 4 churches. please check out those letters.

THE LORD JESUS IS THE HOLY SPIRIT, GOD ALMIGHTY.

101G.

The revealing of the Holy Spirit, the only TRUE, and LIVING GOD, the Lord JESUS/YESHUA. The Lord Jesus has two coming, and two returns as the COMFORTER, the HOLY SPIRIT. he came first in natural flesh, via the virgin Mary. supportive by Luke 2:25.

upon his resurrection, he left on a cloud into heaven, and he returned in "Spirit" and "POWER", MANIFESTED in the Spiritual Gifts. a total of two coming, and one return has been made already. now only the last RETURN is yet to come in GLORIFIED FLESH, for every eye will see him. meaning to appear. Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation." this will be his second "appearance", as Hebrew 9:28 states.

the first "appearance" as said, IN NATURAL FLESH, per Luke 2:25. and returned in Spirit of the Spiritual Gifts, (Acts 2). this coming of the Son of Man in POWER happen on the Day of Pentecost. NOW THE KINGDOM OF GOD HAS COME, ....... this is the GOOD NEWS, the Gospel.

This coming on Pentecost fulfils first, the OT prophecy of Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn." and secondly, Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:" Joel 2:29 "And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit."

and it fulfils the Lord Jesus words spoken in Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom." and Mark 9:1 "And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power." and also, Luke 9:27 "But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God."

Either there are some very, very, .... Very Old People still walking around on this planet, or the KINGDOM of GOD did come on Pentecost. meaning the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

101G.
There can't be "two returns."

Only one.

The way He ascended is the same way He's coming back.
One time.
At the end.

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. Acts 1:9–11.

There can't be "two returns."

Only one.

The way He ascended is the same way He's coming back.
One time.
At the end.

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. Acts 1:9–11.
let's learn something, ABSTRACT, and CONCRETE. the First coming of God, the Holy Spirit, in Concrete form. scripture, Luke 2:25 "And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him."
the term consolation here is the Greek word,
G3874 παράκλησις paraklesis (pa-ra'-klee-sis) n.
1. an imploration, entreaty (urgent request (for mercy or help)).
2. an exhortation (urgent counsel, encouragement, or caution).
3. a comfort, solace
[from G3870]
KJV: comfort, consolation, exhortation, intreaty
Root(s): G3870

first note definition #1. a request for HELP. anyone who gives HELP is called a ...... "HELPER"... hello. John 14:25 "These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you." John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."
the term COMFORTER here is the Greek word,
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]

notice definition #1 of Comforter, DID ONE SEE IT, 1. (properly) one called near (to give help). and what did the definition of consolation state. 1. an imploration, entreaty (urgent request (for mercy or help)). BINGO, a complete match

Now, definition #2. of Consolation, counsel
one who gives counsel is called a Counsellor. Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

and what's another word for "Counsellorl?" ...... drum roll please.... "advocate" just as the definition states,
the term COMFORTER here is the Greek word,
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]

and the scripture to prove it, that our ADVOCATE is the Lord Jesus, who is the Holy Spirit. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

so plainly Jesus the Christ is the Holy Ghost/Spirit. and in Flesh, he's "CONCRETE"

now KNOWING THAT, let's see these tow comings, and these two RETURNS,
First Coming, in Flesh as a man, Luke 2:25 "And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him." we got that.
now that FIRST RETURN. scripture, Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom." just one more, Mark 9:1 "And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power." when did this, (the KINGDOM COME), Happen, answer, Acts 2:1 "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place." Acts 2:2 "And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting." Acts 2:3 "And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them." Acts 2:4 "And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance."

the KINGDOM is the HOLY Spirit, let's see it clearly. Luke 17:21 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." BINGO.... within you. now if the KINGDOM did not come, and haven't come, then there are some two-thousand-year-old.. plus people still walking around on the planet. but the KINGDOM did come on Pentecost. for the KINGDOM of God is not meat or drink but Joy and Peace in the "HOLY GHOST", Romans 14:17 "For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost."

this first return is IN SPIRIT..... ABSTRACT in the Spiritual Gifts. and did not the Lord Jesus said ..... John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." (just as he said in Luke 17:21 "the kingdom of God is within you") John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." HOW PLAIN CAN YOU GET.

please note" this second RETURN, (of the Lord Jesus), he is NOT "SEEN", because he is Spirit. but his Second RETURN all eyes will see him this is the RETURN all Know about. Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen."

NOW REVELATION TIME, is this first return, or his SECOND RETURN. Let the bible Speak, Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation."

WHAT? "APPEAR THE SECOND TIME?" yes, because he appeared in Flesh the First time as a babe/Human Man in flesh as the consolation of Israel, . Luke 2:25 "And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him."

so the Lord Jesus first appearance was "CONCRETE", in Flesh bone and Blood, as a Babe, and his first RETURN, was in "ABSTRACT" Form the Holy Spirit, in the Spiritual Gifts. and his SECOND, "RETURN" in GLORIFIED FLESH and BONE, but NO BLOOD, GOD ALMIGHTY (smile).

I hope this Help.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom