Share with us what movies you like.

A question I'd like to ask is how many have watched all the Jesus movies they've made through the years. From the 1950s and onwards there's been quite a lot of them made. Do you feel they are beneficial? Do you have any reservations about them where you won't watch them? If you do which ones have been your favorite and why? Or any other Biblical movie of things that took place in the Old Testament...Moses movie etc.
The Ten Commandments with Charleston Heston. Parting the Red Sea was pretty cool for movies back in those days.

I started watching the first few episodes of the chosen but never continued watching the series.
I tried and watched some of the episodes but there were times I felt I was always scratching my head in bewilderment. I had no problem with the actors in it all seeking to do their job but just the storyline and set up. Just doesn't do it for me.

I tried and watched some of the episodes but there were times I felt I was always scratching my head in bewilderment. I had no problem with the actors in it all seeking to do their job but just the storyline and set up. Just doesn't do it for me.
Yes I agree . For me it was the liberty taken for the things not in scripture that I was watching . If I did watch the rest it would be more for entertainment purposes than education, doctrine or the biblical narrative. But I believe the creator of the series will say the same thing about the liberty he took. He wasn’t trying to follow scripture with everything only some things .

Back
Top Bottom