Share with us what hobbies you're into.

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Well I guess my main hobby would be website design that I've been doing for about 25 years. I have an online computer video game that I've been playing for 20 years called World of Warcraft. I'm pretty much an expert at it I do what's called dual boxing. I used two computers and two monitors at once. The game is so deep I could spend all day trying to explain it to you. You have professions in it where you can make things and on and on and on.

All of this seems like ancient history ....
gardening and horticulture (it has been a long time, but raising peach trees, vegetables, flowers); reading; sewing (as a teen I made my own clothes); boating and fishing (as a teen - water skiing, trapping crabs, fishing, cleaning fish, fishing in the ocean, navigating different boats such as a formula, a big yacht, canoes, etc.); cards, used to be decent at poker and beat a regional champion. Lol. Little me.

All of this seems like ancient history ....
gardening and horticulture (it has been a long time, but raising peach trees, vegetables, flowers); reading; sewing (as a teen I made my own clothes); boating and fishing (as a teen - water skiing, trapping crabs, fishing, cleaning fish, fishing in the ocean, navigating different boats such as a formula, a big yacht, canoes, etc.); cards, used to be decent at poker and beat a regional champion. Lol. Little me.
Awesome, I know we all have our ups and downs but what you posted puts a smile on my face. I'm glad you had a lot of joy in your life. What ocean are we talking about here that you fished in?

Well I guess my main hobby would be website design that I've been doing for about 25 years. I have an online computer video game that I've been playing for 20 years called World of Warcraft. I'm pretty much an expert at it I do what's called dual boxing. I used two computers and two monitors at once. The game is so deep I could spend all day trying to explain it to you. You have professions in it where you can make things and on and on and on.
My grandson plays WOW. lol What realm are you on. He explains it to me in great detail. His favorite character is a hunter. And those hunters sure do love their pets.

Atlantic. As a teen I lived in Miami on a canal going out to Biscayne Bay.

Mostly swordfish, often off the back of a moving boat.
It sounds awesome, like you were having a really good time. Only place I've been to in Florida was Pensacola. But that was like ancient history back in the sixties. I remember I had a good time though.

I never totally got the two monitors concept but maybe there is something better about that than what I am doing. I'm using a really big tv as my monitor.

Hi New invited member here. I was invited since I have an account on another Christian forum. My hobby is drawing and painting. I tried to attach some pics but the images are too large, but I ve uploaded a lot to my art blog at www.christophervasil.com. I wish i could do more religious themes /bible scenes but I havent been able to resolve what is acceptable concerning those subjects, so i mostly do secular and sometimes conceptual but spiritual themes and an occasional painting of a stone angel. I was thinking of doing a drawing of the Pieta but don't know if I should because of the prohibition since the Reformation.

Last edited:
Hi New invited member here. I was invited since I have an account on another Christian forum. My hobby is drawing and painting. I tried to attach some pics but the images are too large, but I ve uploaded a lot to my art blog at www.christophervasil.com. I wish i could do more religious themes /bible scenes but I havent been able to resolve what is acceptable concerning those subjects, so i mostly do secular and sometimes conceptual but spiritual themes and an occasional painting of a stone angel. I was thinking of doing a drawing of the Pieta but don't know if I should because of the prohibition since the Reformation.
wow those are some really nice drawings you have some serious talent.

I play Pickleball, tennis, target shooting, kayaking, traveling, reading, hiking, backpacking, cooking, philosophy, current events, and spending time with my 18 grandkids.

It has been years but am I wrong in remembering Aristotle sounded like he would have been a strong Christian had he been born a few centuries later?
Aristotle was completely pagan; his philosophy, an extension of Plato's egyptian pythagoreanism, was mixed in so completely by platonist *supposedly christian theologians into Christianity that today taking out his concepts is quite a job and even appears wrong ... it is that glued to modern christianity.

Aristotle was completely pagan; his philosophy, an extension of Plato's egyptian pythagoreanism, was mixed in so completely by platonist *supposedly christian theologians into Christianity that today taking out his concepts is quite a job and even appears wrong ... it is that glued to modern christianity.
There she is our resident professor of philosophy. :)

Back
Top Bottom