Revelation 1:1, and cross references to OT

see post #32. yes a transliteration of "I AM".
Jehovah: H3068 יְהוָה Yhvah (yeh-vaw') n/p.
יְהוָֹה Yhovah (yeh-ho-vaw')
יְהוֹ Yhow (yeh-ho') [as a prefix]
1. (meaning) the self-Existent or Eternal, the I AM.
2. (person) Yahweh (Yehvah), Jewish national name of God.
3. (anglicized) Jehovah.
4. (as a name prefix) Yeho-.
5. (As expressed in Hebraic Koine Greek) ἐγώ εἰμί, I AM (literally: I myself, I am).
[from H1961]
KJV: Jehovah, the Lord.
Root(s): H1961
Compare: H3050, H3069

so try another excuse.
Excuse for what

You just admitted

Better reread

Revelation 3:12 (KJV 1900) — 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

You have

1 the name of God

2 The new name of the speaker
which is HIS NEW NAME.... Listen "and I will write upon him my new name."

so we have
1 the name of God

and the Name of God is the speaker .... NEW NAME.

oh my ... how simple are the scripture. the Speaker is God who writes his NEW NAME upon us..... U need to re-read that scripture...... read it slowly.... ok.

101G.

You just admitted

lol, lol, lol, ... oh my ... listen, the Jewish national name of God. lol, lol, lol, oh my how the lost is not found. it's the Jewish national name of God. just because it's the Jewish name for God do not make it God Name..... lol, Oh dear. this is unbelievable.

1`01G.

lol, lol, lol, ... oh my ... listen, the Jewish national name of God. lol, lol, lol, oh my how the lost is not found. it's the Jewish national name of God. just because it's the Jewish name for God do not make it God Name..... lol, Oh dear. this is unbelievable.

1`01G.
Oxymoron

You just admitted

which is HIS NEW NAME.... Listen "and I will write upon him my new name."

so we have
1 the name of God

and the Name of God is the speaker .... NEW NAME.

oh my ... how simple are the scripture. the Speaker is God who writes his NEW NAME upon us..... U need to re-read that scripture...... read it slowly.... ok.

101G.
You have two problema

Revelation 3:12 (KJV 1900) — 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

1 We have the speaker and his God two persons

2 God has a name and the speaker has a new name

Oxymoron

You just admitted

Oxymoron? ... for the Jews .... 101G is not Jewish. lol. oh dear. if Yahweh (Yehvah) was God personal Name, then why did God say his people ... "WILL" known his name in that DAY? and it's not Yahweh (Yehvah).

so try again.....

101G.

1 We have the speaker and his God two persons
MY GOD? my shows possession. LISTEN Carefully. Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

his/MINE/my "OWN ARM?" ..... is not civic arm, nor TomL Arm, but his ARM, which shows possession. Listen. when on Earth in flesh, the Lord Jesus says "MY" Father..... meaning HIS Spirit.... possession. and when the LORD Jesus in Heaven say "MY" Son ..... meaning HIS Body on earth.....possession. my God how hard is this to understand.
LISTEN, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

at thew same time, place, order, and Rank the Lord Jesus in Flesh on Earth was in Heaven without flesh, without bone and blood. are this two separate and distinct persons? no, it's the same one person.

so, try again.

Oxymoron? ... for the Jews .... 101G is not Jewish. lol. oh dear. if Yahweh (Yehvah) was God personal Name, then why did God say his people ... "WILL" known his name in that DAY? and it's not Yahweh (Yehvah).

so try again.....

101G.
Well that is how God chose to introduce and identify self.

He was not introduced to 101g.

MY GOD? my shows possession. LISTEN Carefully. Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

his/MINE/my "OWN ARM?" ..... is not civic arm, nor TomL Arm, but his ARM, which shows possession. Listen. when on Earth in flesh, the Lord Jesus says "MY" Father..... meaning HIS Spirit.... possession. and when the LORD Jesus in Heaven say "MY" Son ..... meaning HIS Body on earth.....possession. my God how hard is this to understand.
LISTEN, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

at thew same time, place, order, and Rank the Lord Jesus in Flesh on Earth was in Heaven without flesh, without bone and blood. are this two separate and distinct persons? no, it's the same one person.

so, try again.
Nope

We still have a speaker and his God

That is two

Well that is how God chose to introduce and identify self.

He was not introduced to 101g.
nor TomL, listen to Scripture, Luke 2:21 "And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb."

BEFORE, BEFORE, BEFORE, he was conceived in the womb? case closed. try again own your own. and that name "SAVES".

that name existed befor the flesh was "born". Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us."

101G leave you in your own delusion.

101G.

Nope

We still have a speaker and his God

That is two
How IGNORANT can one be. Listen and Learn...... the term "WITH" in God, as two or More? no. scripture, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." WITH? now this, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO, not only is he the First, but he, THE SAME ONE PERSON, is "ALSO" the Last the same one Person.... (smile).

now John 1:1 the Word "WITH" God who is God. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." the "word" was with God, and John 1:1c "is God"... lol, lol, lol, oh my the same one person. Oh Lord God how you reveal the truth to your chosen, and darkness to those who are lost in darkness.

now 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:" same one person, God put the truth right in front of People eyes, and yet they are still blind.

now, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" BINGO, there is that "WITH" again.

MY GOD, how many time must he put the truth in front of one's eyes? can we not simply reason today without some grand theology spin on the TRUTH?

101G.

How IGNORANT can one be. Listen and Learn...... the term "WITH" in God, as two or More? no. scripture, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." WITH? now this, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO, not only is he the First, but he, THE SAME ONE PERSON, is "ALSO" the Last the same one Person.... (smile).

now John 1:1 the Word "WITH" God who is God. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." the "word" was with God, and John 1:1c "is God"... lol, lol, lol, oh my the same one person. Oh Lord God how you reveal the truth to your chosen, and darkness to those who are lost in darkness.

now 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:" same one person, God put the truth right in front of People eyes, and yet they are still blind.

now, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" BINGO, there is that "WITH" again.

MY GOD, how many time must he put the truth in front of one's eyes? can we not simply reason today without some grand theology spin on the TRUTH?

101G.
Sorry that is still two

now John 1:1 the Word "WITH" God who is God. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." the "word" was with God, and John 1:1c "is God"... lol, lol, lol, oh my the same one person. Oh Lord God how you reveal the truth to your chosen, and darkness to those who are lost in darkness'

just like the other verse where we had the speaker and his God

nor TomL, listen to Scripture, Luke 2:21 "And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb."

BEFORE, BEFORE, BEFORE, he was conceived in the womb? case closed. try again own your own. and that name "SAVES".

that name existed befor the flesh was "born". Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us."

101G leave you in your own delusion.

101G.
Sorry that is the name of the god-man

his father is Yahweh

Luke 2:21 (NASB 2020) — 21 And when eight days were completed so that it was time for His circumcision, He was also named Jesus, the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb.

Jesus is the name of the Child to be born

try again
'

Sorry that is still two

now John 1:1 the Word "WITH" God who is God. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." the "word" was with God, and John 1:1c "is God"... lol, lol, lol, oh my the same one person. Oh Lord God how you reveal the truth to your chosen, and darkness to those who are lost in darkness'

is the First and the Last two persons? yes or no...... (Smile).Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea."

is the First and the Last the same one person? yes, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

now if you cannot understand this.... stay in darkness until the Lord Returns...... (smile).

101G.

his father is Yahweh

Luke 2:21 (NASB 2020) — 21 And when eight days were completed so that it was time for His circumcision, He was also named Jesus, the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb.

try again
'
see post #54 above. so stay in darkness. :ninja: yikes!

101G.

see post #54 above. so stay in darkness. :ninja: yikes!

101G.
Nope

his father is Yahweh

try again

is the First and the Last two persons? yes or no...... (Smile).Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea."

is the First and the Last the same one person? yes, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

now if you cannot understand this.... stay in darkness until the Lord Returns...... (smile).

101G.
No

but

this is still two

another ERROR, "god-man" no such thing. since you're in total darkness, known the difference... "Partake vs Took part"...... (smile), then you might start to get out of total darkness
his father is Yahweh
his father? ERROR #2. of the day. Father here is not biologial..... Oh my
so, was Jesus born, or Jesus the Christ was Born..... which one?

101G.

Third ERROR of the day. so you deny the scriptures, thought so.
but

this is still two
is that with one "t" or two "t'" ... (smile) ... :p ....lol.
when one is totally lost, then leave them alone for satan to destroy their flesh..... good day... :D YIKES!

101G.

to all trinitarians.
Scripture. Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne." Revelation 4:3 "And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

only "ONE" sits on the throne. now this.

Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals." Revelation 5:2 "And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?" Revelation 5:3 "And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon." Revelation 5:4 "And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon." Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth." Revelation 5:7 "And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne."

question time. "he who sits on the throne, is "he" not "also" the one who came and took the book out of his right hand, the one, he who stands? yes or no. ....... (smile).

101G.

Back
Top Bottom