Revelation 1:1, and cross references to OT

Two persons here

Rev 1:1 The revelation of Yeshua the Messiah (1), which God gave Him (2) to show to His servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending His angel to His servant John,
is these two persons? scripture, John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?" John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?" John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body."

now this, Acts 2:23 "Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:" Acts 2:24 "Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it."

as you said, is Yeshua the Messiah (1), in John 2, ...... and is this God, (2), who raised him up in Acts 2.

so, are these two separate and distinct persons?

101G.

is these two persons? scripture, John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?" John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?" John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body."

now this, Acts 2:23 "Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:" Acts 2:24 "Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it."

as you said, is Yeshua the Messiah (1), in John 2, ...... and is this God, (2), who raised him up in Acts 2.

so, are these two separate and distinct persons?

101G.
yes this is two

Rev 1:1 The revelation of Yeshua the Messiah (1), which God gave Him (2) to show to His servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending His angel to His servant John,

yes this is two
then you just call both God and the Lord Jesus liars. for either, it's the same person. else there is two resurrections. and the bible is clear that it's only one resurrection. so try again.
we see you do not understand. Yeshua the Messiah (1), "WHO MADE ALL THINGS, per John 1:3. is this the same person God, the LORD (2) WHO MADE ALL THINGS, per Isaiah 44:24. is this the same one person, or is this two separate and distinct persons.... "WHO MADE ALL THINGS"... your answer please.

101G.

then you just call both God and the Lord Jesus liars. for either, it's the same person. else there is two resurrections. and the bible is clear that it's only one resurrection. so try again.

we see you do not understand. Yeshua the Messiah (1), "WHO MADE ALL THINGS, per John 1:3. is this the same person God, the LORD (2) WHO MADE ALL THINGS, per Isaiah 44:24. is this the same one person, or is this two separate and distinct persons.... "WHO MADE ALL THINGS"... your answer please.

101G.
Nope all that is required is to observe

We have one who gave the revelation

another who received it

Nope all that is required is to observe

We have one who gave the revelation

another who received it
ok Lets see if what you said is true. the angel was given the revelation to give to John.... correct. scripture, Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

now, the context of the scripture is .... according to you... God person #1. gave the revelation to the Lord Jesus, Person #2, who sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John, CORRECT?
so we have person #1. God, person #2, the Lord Jesus, and person #3, the angel who was sent..... RIGHT.

ok, now this. the angel who was sent said the "Lord God" sent him... scripture, Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done."

so the "Lord God" of the Holy prophets sent his angel. so, is the Lord Jesus the "Lord God of the holy prophet?" who gave the revelation to his angel and sent it by him, yes or no. your answer please.

but 101G warn you before you answer, take note. Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.". keep this in mind this scripture, when you reply........ (smile), yes, the Lord God........ :whistle:

so your answer please.... "is the Lord Jesus the Lord God" who sent his angel. looking to hear your answer.

101G.

ok Lets see if what you said is true. the angel was given the revelation to give to John.... correct. scripture, Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

now, the context of the scripture is .... according to you... God person #1. gave the revelation to the Lord Jesus, Person #2, who sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John, CORRECT?
so we have person #1. God, person #2, the Lord Jesus, and person #3, the angel who was sent..... RIGHT.

ok, now this. the angel who was sent said the "Lord God" sent him... scripture, Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done."

so the "Lord God" of the Holy prophets sent his angel. so, is the Lord Jesus the "Lord God of the holy prophet?" who gave the revelation to his angel and sent it by him, yes or no. your answer please.

but 101G warn you before you answer, take note. Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.". keep this in mind this scripture, when you reply........ (smile), yes, the Lord God........ :whistle:

so your answer please.... "is the Lord Jesus the Lord God" who sent his angel. looking to hear your answer.

101G.
ok Lets see if what you said is true. the angel was given the revelation to give to John.... correct. scripture, Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him

there are two persons in the bolded section

but not correct we have 4

Jesus, his angel ,John, and God

Rev 22:6 does not tell me anything that cannot be seen throughout the bible

for example who raised Christ- the Holy Spirit, God the father, Jesus himself taking his life back again

there are two persons in the bolded section

but not correct we have 4

Jesus, his angel ,John, and God

Rev 22:6 does not tell me anything that cannot be seen throughout the bible

for example who raised Christ- the Holy Spirit, God the father, Jesus himself taking his life back again
LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh my. no matter. 101G asked you, "is the Lord Jesus the "Lord God" who sent his angel?" yes or no. if you cannot answer yes or no, then your beliefs are exposed.

101G

LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh my. no matter. 101G asked you, "is the Lord Jesus the "Lord God" who sent his angel?" yes or no. if you cannot answer yes or no, then your beliefs are exposed.

101G
LOL Lol LOL back at you

The Father, the son, the Holy Spirit are all lord God

All carry the name of Yahweh

LOL Lol LOL back at you

The Father, the son, the Holy Spirit are all lord God

All carry the name of Yahweh
the Name JESUS/YESHUA is not Yahweh, nor Jehovah. but you failed the question and is disqualified. LISTEN and LEARN. it is the Lord Jesus/God ONE PERSON who sent his angel to John..... lol, lol, lol, for the angel said, "the Lord God sent him". and in Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

the Lord Jesus is the "Lord GOD" of the holy prophets...... (smile).

now knowing this, 101G will give you one more chance to redeem yourself. let see if this redeem is true.
since the Lord Jesus is the "Lord God" of the holy prophets, scripture, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me." so TomL, here is another chance to redeem yourself, "WHO IS THE Lord God HERE IN THE SCRIPTURE HERE?".... your answer please...... (smile).

101G.

the Name JESUS/YESHUA is not Yahweh, nor Jehovah. but you failed the question and is disqualified. LISTEN and LEARN. it is the Lord Jesus/God ONE PERSON who sent his angel to John..... lol, lol, lol, for the angel said, "the Lord God sent him". and in Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

the Lord Jesus is the "Lord GOD" of the holy prophets...... (smile).

now knowing this, 101G will give you one more chance to redeem yourself. let see if this redeem is true.
since the Lord Jesus is the "Lord God" of the holy prophets, scripture, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me." so TomL, here is another chance to redeem yourself, "WHO IS THE Lord God HERE IN THE SCRIPTURE HERE?".... your answer please...... (smile).

101G.
Sorry you offer only your opinion

The name of God in the old testament is YAHWEH

And we can see from the bible what one does the others are said to do.

And so being that there is one God and his name is Yahweh, then that name may be applied to any within the triune godhead.

Sorry you offer only your opinion
LOL, LOL, LOL, that's the first sign of defeat.... (smile)
The name of God in the old testament is YAHWEH
Second ERROR, for there YHWH/Yahweh come from ... "I AM" or "I Am THA T I AM", which is H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v. TomL did you not KNOW that H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v. IS A "VERB" and not a NOUN. verbs describe ACTION, and NOUNS describe PERSONAL NAMES...... lol, lol, lol, Oh my.
And we can see from the bible what one does the others are said to do.
U see alright... lol, Oh dear.
And so being that there is one God and his name is Yahweh, then that name may be applied to any within the triune godhead.
LOL, LOL, LOL, a VERB Name is what he do, not who he is. Listen and Learn, I AM Saviour, I AM, Redeemer, I AM Creator, this is "WHAT" he is...... now WHO he is ..... that's a NOUN job. YESHUA, that's who he is.

now lets get some training. if 101G asked you "WHAT" was the First woman Name? if you say EVE, you would be wrong. for 101G asked "WHAT" was the First woman Name. the correct answer would be "ADAM", for this is "WHAT" she is. scripture, Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;" Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created." see Adam describe "WHAT" she is in Name, a MAN, a female MAN. this is "WHAT" she is in Name.

now if 101G would have asked, "WHO" was in Name the First Woman..... the correct answer would be "Eve". because Eve is Who she is. vs "WHAT" she is in Name. .... (smile).

now Going back to Exodus 3:13 "And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?" Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

BINGO, "WHAT" is his name. God answered Moses, no more, nor less. he gave Moses just what he asked, "WHAT" is your Name. LOL, LOL, LOL, I AM Saviour, I AM, yes I AM is "WHAT" he is..... lol, lol, lol, Oh dear. Verbs are not NOUNS.

101G.

@TomL,
now about those False Man-made Name of God.
let's see how they derived those names from the tetragrammaton. The word "JEHOVAH" was formed by merging the three vowels (e, o, and a) into the Romanized (Latinized) four letter version JHVH to get, JeHoVaH. and the word "YAHWEH" was formed by merging the vowels (a, and e), into the four letter version to get, YaHWeH. so we have the English man made, and the Hebrew man made form of God's supposed unpronounced name. here is the mistake. they, (the translator), added vowels to the four letter consonant, to make up a name to pronounce. one can never add or take away from the WORD of God. they added vowels to give God a personal name, because they knew that YHWH is a verb, and not a noun. and because the suppose name was lost, which the Jews said was forbidden to pronounce, they made a guess at the name where pointers should be. this was a grave mistake on their part. when you add to the word of God you just put the noose around your neck. arbitrarily, the translators injected the vowels into the four letter consonant to come up with the names, "YaHWeH", and, "JeHoVaH".

101G.

@TomL,
now about those False Man-made Name of God.
let's see how they derived those names from the tetragrammaton. The word "JEHOVAH" was formed by merging the three vowels (e, o, and a) into the Romanized (Latinized) four letter version JHVH to get, JeHoVaH. and the word "YAHWEH" was formed by merging the vowels (a, and e), into the four letter version to get, YaHWeH. so we have the English man made, and the Hebrew man made form of God's supposed unpronounced name. here is the mistake. they, (the translator), added vowels to the four letter consonant, to make up a name to pronounce. one can never add or take away from the WORD of God. they added vowels to give God a personal name, because they knew that YHWH is a verb, and not a noun. and because the suppose name was lost, which the Jews said was forbidden to pronounce, they made a guess at the name where pointers should be. this was a grave mistake on their part. when you add to the word of God you just put the noose around your neck. arbitrarily, the translators injected the vowels into the four letter consonant to come up with the names, "YaHWeH", and, "JeHoVaH".

101G.
Tell me something I do not know

I can at least read that in many bibles. I cannot read the name Jesus which you posit anywhere in the Old Testament for the name of God

Tell me something I do not know

I can at least read that in many bibles. I cannot read the name Jesus which you posit anywhere in the Old Testament for the name of God
(smile) ...... in the OT, it's under the statement used in, "MY SALVATION".

Now, lets get to the stumbling-block itself, out of the way. some counter claim on Jesus name by saying that there is no J in the Hebrew language, so our Lord’s name could not be JESUS, that’s true, NO, not in Hebrew. Neither... Letters like 'j, e & v'. they weren't invented until the 17th century. so let's clear up this, letter "J", stumbling-block. our, Revelation 19:12 "His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God”. question, who, not what is the new name God?. Revelation 2:17 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it". that he, are us who are saved. now the Lord Jesus. Revelation 3:12 " Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name". as we see in Revelation 19:12 "His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself". that day of not knowing is over. that's the reason for the book of revelation. from the standpoint of the time this Revelation was written, yes, no man knew God's new name but he himself. why?. because he is the Alpha and the Omega. he knows the end. so by knowing that in the end times, that the English language will be the dominant language to come. only he knew that the name Jesus will only be known in the last days by this dominating language. just as other kingdom arose and with them, their language dominated. understand, his NEW NAME, no Hebrew knew at that time, so, the new name of (H3442) YESHUA is now JESUS... NOTICE "NEW" NAME, not "ANOTHER" NAME. but the SAME NAME, only now NEW, WHY? because it's a transliterated name into the NEW DOMINANT language of today... ENGLISH. same NAME, but now NEW.

so who knew the mind of God back then. answer, "no man", that's right, NO MAN KNEW, but he himself, (not even John the writer of Revelation). and it cannot be the name in use at the time of John writing, BECAUSE THERE WAS NO LETTER "J" IN HIS LANGUAGE AT THAT TIME. so God who is the future, knows the end time name, JESUS is the NEW NAME which is now, we're in the last days. how do we know this, because the Bible, God's word say so. Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds". so, we're in the LAST DAYS.... notice "S" at the end of days.

now, let's see JESUS NAME revealed in the New Testament. Matthew 1:21 "And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins". now is this God name,?. Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us". Now the name, JESUS, he shall save. what did Isaiah, by the LORD GOD say 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompense; he will come and save you". in Hebrew the name Jesus is, Yeshua, meaning, EHEYEH asher EHEYEH, or I AM THAT I AM that saves. Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no Saviour". Lets see this name clearly. in Hebrew, it is "YESHUA". the Strong's # is (H3442), and it is written Yod-Shin-Vav-Ayin, it is a masculine noun that means "He is salvation" or "He saves”. for only God SAVES. In the Greek, it's G2424 Ἰησοῦς Iesous (ee-ay-sous`) n/p.
NOTE: 101G is using the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments for this definition,
G2424 Ἰησοῦς Iesous (yee-sous') n/p.
1. (meaning) He is Salvation, Yahweh saves (i.e. the Savior).
2. (person) Jesus (i.e. Yeshua, Yehoshua), the name of our Lord, also called the Last Adam.
3. (person) Joshua (i.e. Yehoshua) an Israelite, the servant and successor of Moses.
4. (person) Jeshua, also called Justus, an Israelite, a coworker with Paul.
5. (NOTE) (“Jesus” is a valid English transliteration, coming from Ancient Hebrew to Koine Greek (via the Septuagint) to Latin to Old English to Modern English. It is completely acceptable to God (Yahweh) for us call upon the Savior's name as “Jesus,” or “Iesous,” or “Yeshua,” or even “Yesu” as in Christian Arabic or in the Fijian Islands, et al. God prepared for all nations to be able to trust in the Savior and to call upon his name by preparing a language dialect for international use: the Hebraic-Koine Greek. Thus, technically and formally, the pronunciation “Iesous” was intentionally established by the Savior as the common basis for Jewish and Gentile acknowledgment of his Redemption and Salvation, going forth as needed into every tribe, native tongue, people, and nation. “Yeshua” is of course delightfully acceptable to him, when it is not used as an exclusionary name. Love edifies).
6. (NOTE) (Revelation 3:12).
[of Hebrew origin (H3442 as the shortened form of H3091)]
KJV: Jesus
Root(s): H3442
See also: H3091

of Hebrew origin?, from H3091, which gets its orgins from H3068 which originates from H1961 הָיָה hayah, or “I AM”, which the LORD told Moses in his asking “WHAT” is your name. here again we see that YHWH is used as a verb in describing “WHAT” the Lord JESUS is. “I AM”, which is the subject, as our grammar definition states is not the personal name. Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I". when did God speak so that they knew that it was him, (GOD), answer, John 8:21 "Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come. 22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come. 23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins". here clearly we see God plainly telling them that he, JESUS is “I”. listen again even from a different scripture, Isaiah 43:10" Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me”. how plain can one get. John 8:28" Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things”.

So by being no "J" at that time, true, there was no "J" in the Hebrew language, but there is a "J" now, in the English language. which is the dominant language of these last DAYS. Glory to the Lord Jesus. and God say that he will not give his "GLORY" to another. Isaiah 48:11 "For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another". listen to Jesus, John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was". so there is only one God and that means only one GLORY. and if Jesus is another as in G2087 heteros, as oppose to being G243 allos with God, then God lied in Isaiah 48:11, God forbid. so the only conclusion is that Jesus is God in flesh as the G 243 allos with God. and the name of God, both the Father, and Son is JESUS.

for Isaiah was Correct. Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

that SALVATION is in the Name of YESHUA/JESUS. let's see it in the OT. Psalms 18:2 "The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower."
MY SALVATION: H3468 יֶשַׁע yesha` (yeh'-shah) n-m.
יֵשַׁע yesha` (yay'-shah)
1. salvation.
2. (hence) liberty, prosperity.
[from H3467]
KJV: safety, salvation, saving.
Root(s): H3467
Compare: H8668
See also: H3444, G4991, G4992

and who "SAVE"? "GOD" Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."
and "WHO" is the NAME that "SAVES" YESHUA.
H3442 יֵשׁוַּע Yeshuwa` (yay-shoo'-ah) n/l.
1. he will save.
2. Jeshua, the name of ten Israelites, also of a place in Israel.
[for H3091]
KJV: Jeshua.
Root(s): H3091

understand TomL, the NAME "YESHUA" was hidden under the OT, WHY? because he had not come in flesh yet...... meaning ...... in "PERSON". (smile)this is just to easy.

101G.

@TomL,
to make sure that the false name Jehovah is a man-made up name...... let the bible itself catch the LIE. Exodus 6:3 "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."
God almighty said, Abraham did not know him by JEHOVAH correct .... now this, Genesis 22:14 "And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen."
WAIT a second. did not God in Exodus 6:3 .... which comes after Genesis 22:14 say Abraham didn't know him by the name JEHOVAH, so why is it in Abraham mouth then? because the translatore put that false name there..... a BIG mistake on their part. this is why we need the Holy Spirit to Guide us in ALL TRUTH. and here's the truth in the book of Isaiah, which is after Genesis, and Exodus. Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I." shall know? in that day.... well shall is future tens from Isaiah stand point, meaning before then, his PERSONAL NAME was not Given, (and I AM that I AM is not his, God Personal Name..... smile). Uh oh, many was deceived by the evil one.

well until "THAT" DAY was his name KNOW..... when was that? answer when he came in flesh. Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us." and the Name of God with us? Matthew 1:21 "And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." BINGO, he shall SAVE his PEOPLE from sin.

and what is that saving Name? "YESHUA/JESUS". the Strong's # is (H3442), and it is written Yod-Shin-Vav-Ayin, it is a masculine noun that means "He is salvation" or "He saves”. for only God SAVES.

this is JUST too EASY. one must, have to READ their bibles with the REVELATOR, the Holy Spirit.

101G.

@TomL,
to make sure that the false name Jehovah is a man-made up name...... let the bible itself catch the LIE. Exodus 6:3 "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."
God almighty said, Abraham did not know him by JEHOVAH correct .... now this, Genesis 22:14 "And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen."
WAIT a second. did not God in Exodus 6:3 .... which comes after Genesis 22:14 say Abraham didn't know him by the name JEHOVAH, so why is it in Abraham mouth then? because the translatore put that false name there..... a BIG mistake on their part. this is why we need the Holy Spirit to Guide us in ALL TRUTH. and here's the truth in the book of Isaiah, which is after Genesis, and Exodus. Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I." shall know? in that day.... well shall is future tens from Isaiah stand point, meaning before then, his PERSONAL NAME was not Given, (and I AM that I AM is not his, God Personal Name..... smile). Uh oh, many was deceived by the evil one.

well until "THAT" DAY was his name KNOW..... when was that? answer when he came in flesh. Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us." and the Name of God with us? Matthew 1:21 "And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." BINGO, he shall SAVE his PEOPLE from sin.

and what is that saving Name? "YESHUA/JESUS". the Strong's # is (H3442), and it is written Yod-Shin-Vav-Ayin, it is a masculine noun that means "He is salvation" or "He saves”. for only God SAVES.

this is JUST too EASY. one must, have to READ their bibles with the REVELATOR, the Holy Spirit.

101G.
In Greek. Yahweh in the transliterated Hebrew

Exodus 6:3–8 (NJB) — 3 To Abraham, Isaac and Jacob I appeared as El Shaddai, but I did not make my name Yahweh known to them. 4 I also made my covenant with them to give them the land of Canaan, the country in which they were living as aliens. 5 Furthermore, I have heard the groaning of the Israelites, enslaved by the Egyptians, and have remembered my covenant. 6 So say to the Israelites, “I am Yahweh. I shall free you from the forced labour of the Egyptians; I shall rescue you from their slavery and I shall redeem you with outstretched arm and mighty acts of judgement. 7 I shall take you as my people and I shall be your God. And you will know that I am Yahweh your God, who have freed you from the forced labour of the Egyptians. 8 Then I shall lead you into the country which I swore I would give to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and shall give it to you as your heritage, I, Yahweh.” ’

(smile) ...... in the OT, it's under the statement used in, "MY SALVATION".

Now, lets get to the stumbling-block itself, out of the way. some counter claim on Jesus name by saying that there is no J in the Hebrew language, so our Lord’s name could not be JESUS, that’s true, NO, not in Hebrew. Neither... Letters like 'j, e & v'. they weren't invented until the 17th century. so let's clear up this, letter "J", stumbling-block. our, Revelation 19:12 "His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God”. question, who, not what is the new name God?. Revelation 2:17 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it". that he, are us who are saved. now the Lord Jesus. Revelation 3:12 " Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name".
Revelation 3:7–12 (UASV) — 7 “And to the angel of the congregation in Philadelphia write: ‘He who is holy, who is true, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, and who shuts and no one opens. 8 “ ‘I know your deeds. Look, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9 Look, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—look, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will know that I have loved you. 10 Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of testing that is coming on the whole inhabited earth, to put to the test those dwelling on the earth. 11 I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12 The one who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will never go out from it again, and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down from my God out of heaven, and my own new name.

In Greek. Yahweh in the transliterated Hebrew
see post #32. yes a transliteration of "I AM".
Jehovah: H3068 יְהוָה Yhvah (yeh-vaw') n/p.
יְהוָֹה Yhovah (yeh-ho-vaw')
יְהוֹ Yhow (yeh-ho') [as a prefix]
1. (meaning) the self-Existent or Eternal, the I AM.
2. (person) Yahweh (Yehvah), Jewish national name of God.
3. (anglicized) Jehovah.
4. (as a name prefix) Yeho-.
5. (As expressed in Hebraic Koine Greek) ἐγώ εἰμί, I AM (literally: I myself, I am).
[from H1961]
KJV: Jehovah, the Lord.
Root(s): H1961
Compare: H3050, H3069

so try another excuse.
Exodus 6:3–8 (NJB) — 3 To Abraham, Isaac and Jacob I appeared as El Shaddai, but I did not make my name Yahweh known to them. 4 I also made my covenant with them to give them the land of Canaan, the country in which they were living as aliens. 5 Furthermore, I have heard the groaning of the Israelites, enslaved by the Egyptians, and have remembered my covenant. 6 So say to the Israelites, “I am Yahweh. I shall free you from the forced labour of the Egyptians; I shall rescue you from their slavery and I shall redeem you with outstretched arm and mighty acts of judgement. 7 I shall take you as my people and I shall be your God. And you will know that I am Yahweh your God, who have freed you from the forced labour of the Egyptians. 8 Then I shall lead you into the country which I swore I would give to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and shall give it to you as your heritage, I, Yahweh.” ’
LISTEN ONCE AGAIN. Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I." WHEN WAS THAT DAY? John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." I am he? BINGO.
so try again.

101G.

and I will write on him the name of my God,
Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name." ......................... the name is JESUS, his NEW NAME. this is just too easy.

101G.

Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name." ......................... the name is JESUS, his NEW NAME. this is just too easy.

101G.
Better reread

Revelation 3:12 (KJV 1900) — 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

You have

1 the name of God

2 The new name of the speaker

Back
Top Bottom