Religion of peace?

When I see written that Islam is referred to as the "religion of peace", I've always heard "religion of piece" or "pieces". Since that is what they do to their enemies when they get the chance.

If Hamas captures your mother, they will make this "infidel" kneel, her hands are tied, and a Hamas devil will hold her down by her head, as another one uses a SAW to saw off her head, while a lot of them are using their I-Phones to film it, in Hi-Definition.
The Screaming, the sawing, the blood, the head comes off, mouth moving, eyes still blinking.... all of it..

Then they go home, to their family, and have a meal, then they get everyone in the "TV ROOM"< children... included, and they plug in this video of a """ JEW or Infidel PIG"" being slaughtered, and they all watch it on their Big Screen TV and cheer and laugh.

"Allahu akbar"

"allah be praised"

That's what the Jews are now killing in Gaza, and in other places, in the Middle east., and they are going to kill them all.

And Thank God for that, as if these people get into YOUR COUNTRY< they will do the same to YOUR Family and to you, to "Praise Allah".

Never forget that reality.

Last edited:
If Hamas captures your mother, they will make this "infidel" kneel, her hands are tied, and a Hamas devil will hold her down by her head, as another one uses a SAW to saw off her head, while a lot of them are using their I-Phones to film it, in Hi-Definition.
The Screaming, the sawing, the blood, the head comes off, mouth moving, eyes still blinking.... all of it..

Then they go home, to their family, and have a meal, then they get everyone in the "TV ROOM"< children... included, and they plug in this video of a """ JEW or Infidel PIG"" being slaughtered, and they all watch it on their Big Screen TV and cheer and laugh.

"Allahu akbar"

"allah be praised"

That's what the Jews are now killing in Gaza, and in other places, in the Middle east., and they are going to kill them all.

And Thank God for that, as if these people get into YOUR COUNTRY< they will do the same to YOUR Family and to you, to "Praise Allah".

Never forget that reality.
What are you even talking about? My comment doesn't even deny your claim.

What are you even talking about? My comment doesn't even deny your claim.
I think it's easy to get confused about stuff when you're following and getting emotional about what's going on in the middle east at the moment. I think a lot of people are really upset right now. Actually it's kind of amazing people are staying this calm here.

about islam

ancient texts (vedic, egyptian, sumerian)
and His words to us confirm,
how in the other reality
the sons of ammon
made a copy of the hebrew cube
- a mimic-
(compare what God says
will be again eden paradise in rev, which
the sons measure as cubic)...
His land --
which is not a disk or round or in a solar system
but as ancients describe including henoch -
a cube in a binary system...

this earth is a mimic realm
and is not made by God

this one is ruled
by the prince of the air as our prison
and this ape body we have is Not
the body made by God for us...

the islamic kabba represents their invoking
the mimic cube...
which exists in the other reality
and vampires upon His creation there...
and which is part of their satanic
spells in the hieroglyphs
describing how the satanic realm
gloated upon making eden fall
and torturing us
and sending us here...

this same cube appears in other
ancient texts as well as scripture...
the satanic realm's cube as a copy
... so not His original creation.

Last edited:
what the new agers and false religions did was superimpose their satanic systems upon God's version
Aquinas was a master of this
as was Augustine.

and also, hide many things by prohibiting
anyone from inquiring of texts outside of scripture...
and by corrupting His words.

God did not declare this earth Good.

He declared eden paradise and all He created good Before the fall.

Nothing here, all of which is After the fall
- all of which is flesh -
can enter paradise...

only our souls or what is left of us
can return to Him.

what is happening now is a satanic ritual
to literally kills the sons
the first borns

just as herod did!!!

to prevent rapture at any moment
of His Sons

it is the esaus here and
the sons of ammon in the other reality
in charge of this ritual
by which to hurt us
and all the little ones...

I think it's easy to get confused about stuff when you're following and getting emotional about what's going on in the middle east at the moment. I think a lot of people are really upset right now. Actually it's kind of amazing people are staying this calm here.
because it is a spell = satanic ritual
😢

It doesn't make it right.

Well, i would change it, slightly to accommodate your perspective, but, the 'edit" time has expired.

In the future, notice if i say "reader" or @EclipseEventSigns .. and usually i do that, if im posting TO ....

so, in your case, you made a generalized statement regarding Hamas Terrorism, and i then replied in response to your statement, by making the terrorism, personal to everyone who has a "mother", ect.

Back
Top Bottom