Mark 1:45 God's Will Not Done

There is no inconsistency. A inconsistency would be no purpose of God can be thwarted, but some can according to Rockson.
Or is it rather that you refuse to allow actual scripturas to balance others out to get a right interpretation. When God says no purpose of God is thwarted it means a purpose of a certain type and sort....this must have been what God meant in your Job 42 verse for a great many verses show God's will is not always done. eg of a certain type. NO PURPOSE OF GOD will be thrawted when it comes to when God says for absolute sure that a judgement will come as in Israel told their going into captivity.

But YOU ARE being inconsistent . You've said here openly that when God gives an instruction to do something that it is his will. That's a good answer. Now when it seems it puts your Calvinism in jeopardy you quickly jump over to the other side of the fence. That's an incredibly sad thing for you to do. I trust though that all other readers however can see your duplicity and can at least see what Calvinism does. Still not too late to change your mind.

Yup. All determined by God to occur. He has His reasons.

You have defeated nothing and I don't need help from you. LOL If I need help from you it's pretty much over
LOL Thanks just the same.
So you choose to stay on your Scrambler Theology Machine? Just remember then you'll never be able to say that someone I believe being lead by God to do so didn't at least try.

Or is it rather that you refuse to allow actual scripturas to balance others out to get a right interpretation. When God says no purpose of God is thwarted it means a purpose of a certain type and sort....this must have been what God meant in your Job 42 verse for a great many verses show God's will is not always done. eg of a certain type. NO PURPOSE OF GOD will be thrawted when it comes to when God says for absolute sure that a judgement will come as in Israel told their going into captivity.

But YOU ARE being inconsistent . You've said here openly that when God gives an instruction to do something that it is his will. That's a good answer. Now when it seems it puts your Calvinism in jeopardy you quickly jump over to the other side of the fence. That's an incredibly sad thing for you to do. I trust though that all other readers however can see your duplicity and can at least see what Calvinism does. Still not too late to change your mind.
Amen brother

So you choose to stay on your Scrambler Theology Machine? Just remember then you'll never be able to say that someone I believe being lead by God to do so didn't at least try.
Yes the gospel has no grace or power in that system

Your the one on the scrambler theology machine Mr no purpose of God can be thwarted, but some can. A all time classic

This must have meant what God meant? LOL. Or it means exactly what it says. No purpose does not mean some purposes.

Back
Top Bottom