Jehovah's Witnesses Sexual abuse scandal

just all of us please plead Him to get us out of here soon
and to be a part of his 144
the 144 is separate as per plead get us out of here . we just dont know how log. it sure appears she could blow any day and like start trek beam me up scotty on Jesus has took us out of here .until them we re to occupy till he comes keep our lamps trimmed and burning. we all of just enpugh oil to take care of us.

there is no cult concept in scripture...there is only the sealed vision and its sorcery =
to listen the enemy realm... (which modern christianity does because of the sealed vision= false scroll)

the idea of heretic came from the term 'sect' which itself is never discussed in detail..
and christ never mentioned it...His anger was only to the pharisees who mislead all the souls...

if there are preachers, of any sect, including baptist, evangelical or any other,
then if they mislead the people into following the sealed scroll, (which they mostly do!!)
and not the unsealed vision..
In that case... they are to blame..

the people are entrusted to them and as such,
though they may suffer for not understanding...are not in the same category
of false preacher...

the idea of using sects to then
judge groups of people is wrong,
since God only judges a soul by herself...
not based on sect...
but on if they understood The Belief = the unsealed scroll..

where would you find any mention
of judgment by sect ?

I never saw that...

every soul is in the fallen situation until the
Change when God will rescue His remnant, the 144k.
but much of jacob, most modern christianity, will be left behind
for trib....

the same remnant,
(=the two sticks, judah and ishral, the two lampstands, the two witnesses)
will restore eden paradise and rule with Christ,
and then return to this earth and help Jacob left behind during tribulation..
so that after his death he can return to paradise.
There is no trinity God. It is actually satan posing, as he is for all false gods to get worship.

i am sure suppose you explain the doctrine of grace. did christ die on the cross or a stake?
The Greek word stauros, i remember back in the 1960,s translated-an upright pole or stake, or tree, but not cross, they must have added that after. There is 0 proof of Jesus dying on a cross except for the Greek word stauros in the bible. But in many false religions they have a form of a cross as the front of their religion, one of satans tools.

yawn you cant even defend the plan of salvation
Its simple, Jesus died and opened the door for all( the narrow gate that few have found) to learn and apply his Fathers will,( Matt 7:21) repent and turn around,( Acts 3:19) and obey. And that will is-Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God=OT-NT careful study it never stops.

The Greek word stauros, i remember back in the 1960,s translated-an upright pole or stake, or tree, but not cross, they must have added that after. There is 0 proof of Jesus dying on a cross except for the Greek word stauros in the bible. But in many false religions they have a form of a cross as the front of their religion, one of satans tools.
you cant have nailed scared hands not be crucified paul preached heavy on the cross. you just exposed your self thank you.

you cant have nailed scared hands not be crucified paul preached heavy on the cross. you just exposed your self thank you.
Paul preached about Stauros. Trinity religions say it means cross-The religion that came out of Rome=2Thess 2:3 added the cross as the front of their christian sect. Does one actually believe that Jesus, who represents the God of LOVE, would have a torture death device fronting his religion?

the 144 is separate as per plead get us out of here . we just dont know how log. it sure appears she could blow any day and like start trek beam me up scotty on Jesus has took us out of here .until them we re to occupy till he comes keep our lamps trimmed and burning. we all of just enpugh oil to take care of us.
the current time frame's like those '40 days' we are in the middle of for sure

There is no trinity God. It is actually satan posing, as he is for all false gods to get worship.
the trinity is simply the concept of our family. Our father, God; His feminine spirit, our mother; and Jesus His son who came here as a huge step down to make possible to get out all their Sons imprisoned here. All of whom will rule with Christ; and get out of here all the daughters whose job is caring for all His souls.

Vatican turned a sweet concept into that greek substance fiasco and an all male club.

All the sons will be as Christ and sealed to Christ and will make His eden pretty again..

Paul preached about Stauros. Trinity religions say it means cross-The religion that came out of Rome=2Thess 2:3 added the cross as the front of their christian sect. Does one actually believe that Jesus, who represents the God of LOVE, would have a torture death device fronting his religion?
the evil realm did that to him, not God. God had nothing to do with what those monsters do.

in any case, Jesus died to the cosmological axes of the evil realm ... to undo it.

Some ancient texts such as sumerian depict tiamat (=eden) as sliced in two (to make their leviathan and behemoth within mystery babylon) by a spear...

Christ will undo all that soon since that realm will be destroyed, causing the sun (in the evil realm sky we see here) to go dark when we go home.

Eden is a binary system (see book of enoch). not solar.

Last edited:
There was no need for the fall.
Now that adam betrayed us all we do need to be rescued out of hell though.
the way has been made through the death burial and the resurrections. called the power of the cross just as God covered the nakedness of adam and eve . by animal skins the shedding of Blood . Christ paid our ransom with his Blood ..it is Finished and the real victory came at the resurrection . o death where is thy sting the grave cant hold us

the way has been made through the death burial and the resurrections. called the power of the cross just as God covered the nakedness of adam and eve . by animal skins the shedding of Blood . Christ paid our ransom with his Blood ..it is Finished and the real victory came at the resurrection . o death where is thy sting the grave cant hold us
God did not cover them in animal skins - that being an intentional mistranslation since the very first written down copies were made... to hide forever from us the truth. It's just a 'tradition' to believe that.

His saving of us will be finished when His eden paradise is restored to His creation He declared Good.

This one came after and was not declared Good. He when speaking of it to adam called it DEATH.

@GeneZ

Last edited:
The animal skins are the flesh bodies that Adam, in rebellion to God, made. A horrifying corruption!

God at most allowed it, until such time Christ would come for us. Adam never died, and neither did he lose his glorified being...but instead per every ancient text he went north, to work for the satanic realm, and even worse, handed us over to those Demon Nations.

All of this happening not on this earth but in the other reality.

The victory will be when His Sons meet Him on the clouds soon.... and He restores us to His gorgeous paradise.

Finally, our 'forty days' will be over.

God did not cover them in animal skins - that being an intentional mistranslation since the very first written down copies were made... to hide forever from us the truth. It's just a 'tradition' to believe that.

His saving of us will be finished when His eden paradise is restored to His creation He declared Good.

This one came after and was not declared Good. He when speaking of it to adam called it DEATH.

@GeneZ
i dont know where you get your theology ..its to far out for me .i think your using man made traditions... I Dont agree with any of what you posted, i find it out in left field wandering around. its strange fire

i dont know where you get your theology ..its to far out for me .i think your using man made traditions... I Dont agree with any of what you posted, i find it out in left field wandering around. its strange fire
oh...i see the theologies here as the 'strange fire'..

Back
Top Bottom