Israel is the Elect of God

jeremiah1five

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.
Matthew 24:21–22.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Matthew 24:24.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Matthew 24:31.

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

I see the word "elect". That is all.

You did nothing to establish "israel" as the "elect".

Jesus chose 12 disciples from among the 70. Jesus had 58 replacements at His disposal.

Luk 6:13 And when it was day, he called unto him his disciples: and of them he chose twelve, whom also he named apostles;

I see the word "elect". That is all.

You did nothing to establish "israel" as the "elect".

Jesus chose 12 disciples from among the 70. Jesus had 58 replacements at His disposal.

Luk 6:13 And when it was day, he called unto him his disciples: and of them he chose twelve, whom also he named apostles;
Jesus is speaking to Jews.
Follow the context.

The Church is Israel the Elect of God. Paul Identifies elect Israel within national Israel here Rom 9:6-8

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all[elect] Israel, which are of[national] Israel:

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

He identifies elect Israel as the Children of God opposed to his natural descendants

Then earlier he had written that the same children of God were those who have the witness of the Spirit within Rom 8:16

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
And they are Heirs Vs 17

And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Now this was written to the Church comprised of both believing jews and Gentiles, so the Church is Israel elect, the children of God and Heirs

The Church is Israel the Elect of God. Paul Identifies elect Israel within national Israel here Rom 9:6-8

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all[elect] Israel, which are of[national] Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

He identifies elect Israel as the Children of God opposed to his natural descendants
Boy, do you know not how to read:
"elect Israel WITHIN national Israel"?
LOL.

Saul is referring to Jacob (Israel) and Esau.

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh (ESAU), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise (ISAAC and JACOB) are counted for the seed.
9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son (NOT ISHMAEL, but ISAAC.)
10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;
11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)
12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. Rom. 9:5–13.

He's talking about "Not all are Israel (Esau's line) which ARE Israel (Jacob.)"
Then earlier he had written that the same children of God were those who have the witness of the Spirit within Rom 8:16
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
And they are Heirs Vs 17

And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Now this was written to the Church comprised of both believing jews and Gentiles, so the Church is Israel elect, the children of God and Heirs
Writing about practical children = believers = who through the Word of God and the Spirit we can test and recognize and therefore won't call anyone "brethren/brother" unless we have the same Father.
You have never studied under the anointing or been discipled. It shows.

Boy, do you know not how to read:
"elect Israel WITHIN national Israel"?
LOL.

Saul is referring to Jacob (Israel) and Esau.

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh (ESAU), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise (ISAAC and JACOB) are counted for the seed.
9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son (NOT ISHMAEL, but ISAAC.)
10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;
11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)
12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. Rom. 9:5–13.

He's talking about "Not all are Israel (Esau's line) which ARE Israel (Jacob.)"

Writing about practical children = believers = who through the Word of God and the Spirit we can test and recognize and therefore won't call anyone "brethren/brother" unless we have the same Father.
You have never studied under the anointing or been discipled. It shows.
So the children of God Israel is the Church, may God deliver you from jewish fables

So the children of God Israel is the Church, may God deliver you from jewish fables
Israel is the Bride, the Church, a holy nation, elect, everything that has to do with God, covenant, and salvation.

Gentiles have stole Israel's inheritance and made it their own and you are part of that theft teaching Gentiles are the "new israel" or the bride or the elect or the household of God, etc., all those biblical terms used to identify Israel were stolen by Gentiles over the last 1900 years and made to fit Gentiles.
You're the one deceived.
And deceiving others.

Israel is the Bride, the Church, a holy nation, elect, everything that has to do with God, covenant, and salvation.

Gentiles have stole Israel's inheritance and made it their own and you are part of that theft teaching Gentiles are the "new israel" or the bride or the elect or the household of God, etc., all those biblical terms used to identify Israel were stolen by Gentiles over the last 1900 years and made to fit Gentiles.
You're the one deceived.
And deceiving others.

Israel is both Bride and Church of God:

Bride:
19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever;
Yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment,
And in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness:
And thou shalt know the LORD.
21 And it shall come to pass in that day,
I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens,
And they shall hear the earth;
22 And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil;
And they shall hear Jezreel.
23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth;
And I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy;
And I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people;
And they shall say, Thou art my God.
Hosea 2:19–23.

Church:
18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation:
I will praise thee among much people.
Ps 35:18.

13 And there assembled at Jerusalem much people to keep the feast of unleavened bread in the second month, a very great congregation. 2 Ch 30:13.

And the word "saint" is attributed to Israel, too

16 They envied Moses also in the camp,
And Aaron the saint of the LORD.
Ps 106:16.

9 O fear the LORD, ye his saints:
For there is no want to them that fear him.
Ps 34:9.

And notice Israel is called of God a holy nation, which means "saints."

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
Deut 7:5–6.

God doesn't say any of these things to Gentiles.

But here is his attitude against Gentiles:

17 All nations before him are as nothing;
And they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.
Isaiah 40:17.

The Word of God.

Israel is both Bride and Church of God:

Bride:
19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever;
Yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment,
And in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness:
And thou shalt know the LORD.
21 And it shall come to pass in that day,
I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens,
And they shall hear the earth;
22 And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil;
And they shall hear Jezreel.
23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth;
And I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy;
And I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people;
And they shall say, Thou art my God.
Hosea 2:19–23.

Church:
18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation:
I will praise thee among much people.
Ps 35:18.

13 And there assembled at Jerusalem much people to keep the feast of unleavened bread in the second month, a very great congregation. 2 Ch 30:13.

And the word "saint" is attributed to Israel, too

16 They envied Moses also in the camp,
And Aaron the saint of the LORD.
Ps 106:16.

9 O fear the LORD, ye his saints:
For there is no want to them that fear him.
Ps 34:9.

And notice Israel is called of God a holy nation, which means "saints."

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
Deut 7:5–6.

God doesn't say any of these things to Gentiles.

But here is his attitude against Gentiles:

17 All nations before him are as nothing;
And they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.
Isaiah 40:17.

The Word of God.
Israel is the Church, the Body of Christ comprised of all ethnicities,

may God deliver you from jewish fables

Unbelieving Jews are not elect

Romans 11:7 (KJV 1900) — 7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

believing ones are under the new covenant

The Mosaic Covenant was made between God and the children of Jacob/Israel.
The sacrifices were made yearly to atone for the sins of the children of Israel.
Jesus Christ came according to the Scripture to die like the lamb under the Law for the sins of the children of Israel.
The Bride is Israel. The Church is Israel. And if there were no Gentiles being atoned under the Law then there are no Gentiles being atoned by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away THEIR sins. Rom. 11:25–27.

Nothing is said in Scripture of God taking away Gentile sins.

The sacrifices were made yearly to atone for the sins of the children of Israel.
Jesus Christ came according to the Scripture to die like the lamb under the Law for the sins of the children of Israel.
The Bride is Israel. The Church is Israel. And if there were no Gentiles being atoned under the Law then there are no Gentiles being atoned by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away THEIR sins. Rom. 11:25–27.

Ephesians 1:3–13 (KJV 1900) — 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. 7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; 8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; 9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: 10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: 11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: 12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. 13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Romans 11:7 (KJV 1900) — 7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

believing ones are under the new covenant
How do you equate "blindness" with not being saved? You're again adding to the bible.
You are GUILTY OF THAT.

The House of Israel are the ones in covenant - NOT GENTILES.

In case you don't know - or reject, this is what Scripture/God says about who His New Covenant is with:

31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
That I will make a new covenant
With the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jer. 31:31.

Get a clue. Gentiles are NOT the House of Israel.

Ephesians 1:3–13 (KJV 1900) — 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. 7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; 8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; 9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: 10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: 11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: 12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. 13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

The sins of all believers are taken away

Colossians 2:10–13 (KJV 1900) — 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: 11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: 12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. 13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
Acts 26:13–18 (KJV 1900) — 13 At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me. 14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. 15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. 16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; 17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, 18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

@TomL

The sins of all believers are taken away

Correct because their sin of unbelief was taken away by His Death. Only those He didnt die for die in their unbelief. One has to die a unbeliever if Christ didnt take away their sins

How do you equate "blindness" with not being saved? You're again adding to the bible.
You are GUILTY OF THAT.

The House of Israel are the ones in covenant - NOT GENTILES.

In case you don't know - or reject, this is what Scripture/God says about who His New Covenant is with:

31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
That I will make a new covenant
With the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jer. 31:31.

Get a clue. Gentiles are NOT the House of Israel.
The issue is righteousness. - salvation

Read the texts

Romans 9:30–31 (KJV 1900) — 30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith. 31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

Romans 10:1–21 (KJV 1900) — 1 Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. 2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. 5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them. 6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:) 7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) 8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! 16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? 17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. 18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world. 19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you. 20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me. 21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

Romans 11:1–7 (KJV 1900) — 1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, 3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. 4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. 5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. 7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

@TomL

Correct because their sin of unbelief was taken away by His Death. Only those He didnt die for die in their unbelief. One has to die a unbeliever if Christ didnt take away their sins
Only those with faith

Acts 10:43 (KJV 1900) — 43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

Back
Top Bottom