I want to feel loved. Emotions driving me crazy.

AlwaysOnAJourney

I don't understand it. I feel like people in general don't love me. Worse yet, I don't feel like Christian people love me. I know in my head that Jesus is all that matters, and yet that doesn't calm my feelings. I don't know why but I have a hard time letting go of bad thoughts. I know the common suggestions. Listen to praise music, read the bible, and pray. Some people even so far as to tell me what scriptures to read. But when my emotions get really really really bad. It is hard to get them to settle down. I'm lonely and I'm tired, and I'm afraid. I'm always afraid of getting into trouble at work. I'm afraid of trying to get a new job because there seems to be something not right in my brain. I'm a slow person. I was diagnosed with a learning disability, and I know that some Christians don't believe in that sort of thing. I'm not here to argue for it or against it. I just feel like I need someone to pray for me. Will anyone do that???

I will.

When my anxious thoughts multiply within me Thy consolations delight my soul. (Psalm 94:19)

Thank you Fred.

To everyone:

It is hard for me explain what is I'm feeling. The only way I know how is to write a lot. I would need to to write my life story, and try to use that logic to show where my emotions are coming from. I have tried to write shorter versions in the past, with not much luck. It is hard to make people understand. I am not sure that I even understand it completely. I know that we are both body and soul. As a result, our bodies have problems, and we feel those problems. Our bodies effect in ways that we probably don't even realize. Based on the information that I have in my head, from things I read and heard. Anxiety and stuff like it, can happen to a person through different ways. Anxiety can happen spiritually. I think that is why the Bible tells us to cast our cares onto the Lord. I really believe that when it is a spiritual thing causing it, that command works. However, medical science also tells us that anxiety and stuff like that can be caused by a chemical imbalance. We know that God has the power to heal our bodies, and we also know that He doesn't always. After the curse of sin came into this world, our bodies became destined to fall apart and die. Our permanent healing happens after we pass from this life.

You might be wondering "How come I wrote all of this?" My reason is, I know that I am prone to anxiety, and anxious thoughts. There was a time in my life when I suffered a nervous break down. No matter how many times I reminded myself to be anxious for nothing, couldn't stop it. Instead it made it worse! It was like I was having a heavy battle in my head that I could not win. The more I battled the worse things got. Finally I had to see a doctor and get medication.

Currently I am feeling that something is wrong, and I don't know entirely if it is from a relationship at work that went weird. Or if I'm having a medical problem too. That is why I ask for prayer because all of this is complicated.

I don't understand it. I feel like people in general don't love me. Worse yet, I don't feel like Christian people love me. I know in my head that Jesus is all that matters, and yet that doesn't calm my feelings. I don't know why but I have a hard time letting go of bad thoughts. I know the common suggestions. Listen to praise music, read the bible, and pray. Some people even so far as to tell me what scriptures to read. But when my emotions get really really really bad. It is hard to get them to settle down. I'm lonely and I'm tired, and I'm afraid. I'm always afraid of getting into trouble at work. I'm afraid of trying to get a new job because there seems to be something not right in my brain. I'm a slow person. I was diagnosed with a learning disability, and I know that some Christians don't believe in that sort of thing. I'm not here to argue for it or against it. I just feel like I need someone to pray for me. Will anyone do that???
I will pray 🙏 for you. Might be a good idea to get a health check up with your primary care to make sure there's not a healthcare problem going on.
Shalom

I will pray 🙏 for you. Might be a good idea to get a health check up with your primary care to make sure there's not a healthcare problem going on.
Shalom

Just a week or two ago, I saw my doctor, for a physical. I am scheduled to be check on something in early 2025. They can't do it any faster. Thank you for praying.

Back
Top Bottom