How is a Christian Different from Others?

Our kindness should distinguish us
To add to your comment. You want to be a blessing to others, so they can see the hope that lies within you.
Shalom

Other people can be as kind as the average Christian in many cultures today. Consequently the kindness may not stand out in such cultures. But it seems likely that society as a whole is influenced by Christians into greater compassion and honest dealings. Christ's influence then appears and still functions in preserving that. This seems to be the answer to the question I was asking, even though my question had seemed vague to me when I asked it.

Other people can be as kind as the average Christian in many cultures today. Consequently the kindness may not stand out in such cultures. But it seems likely that society as a whole is influenced by Christians into greater compassion and honest dealings. Christ's influence then appears and still functions in preserving that. This seems to be the answer to the question I was asking, even though my question had seemed vague to me when I asked it.
Yes even the false religoins have people within them that can appear very kind and to do good things .
But only one has GOD . He who honors the SON honors the Father .
Those whose faith is in CHRIST JESUS are the people of GOD .
Lets examine this shall we .
As john once wrote and CHRIST himself had first said
HE who believes not the testimony that GOD gave of HIS SON calls GOD a LIAR .
He who hears us is of GOD but HE who hears not us is not of GOD . THE TRUE gospel of believe ye is the KEY as to who
belong to GOD . If a man denies that JESUS is the Christ He is a liar , he is anti christ . John knew the truth
Do we know the truth or do we say and teach a lie that says other religoins serve GOD too . WHEN ITS clear they do not .
The one true gospel is truly under attack in these last hours .

Our kindness should distinguish us
Not kindness alone . for many , even i once had , an appearance of being kind and doing good to others .
But i , like many , was in darkness .
What truly distinuishes us from all others is our profession that JESUS is the CHRIST and that it cometh of the heart
and not just the lips .
Even muslims and others , even atheists can have an appearance of doing good to others .
I have seen very kind people in all places , but that alone is in no way proof one is of GOD .
Though we as christains are to be kind .
LOVE , verses love .
One is captilized because it cometh of GOD and has been shed upon the heart of all whose faith be in CHRIST
the other is of the world and cometh not of GOD but of darkness and it will love that which pleases the flesh .
The LOVE OF GOD rejoices in one thing , THE TRUTH
the love of the world rejoices in a fat lie , and a very broad path to GOD . And all who love , all who make and love a lie
will face the lake that burns with fire .
CHARITY , or LOVE rejoices in TRUTH , not inquity , not a lie . The gospel is under attack like never before
as many , and many even within christendom have chosen to embrace a lie that has come in the name of love
but is not OF GOD and thus ITS NOT HIS LOVE at all they do embrace .

Everything about this so-great salvation originates from God. The Gentiles and their world are the copiers.
so then why are so many following this gentile false love religoin that says everyone is serving the same GOD
stuff . cause I KNOW that DIDNT COME OF GOD at all .
WHY are so many following man and NOT GOD .
GOD will not be denied and if one denies JESUS IS THE CHRIST they have DENIED GOD .
lets keep that in mind , SHALL WE .

so then why are so many following this gentile false love religoin that says everyone is serving the same GOD
stuff . cause I KNOW that DIDNT COME OF GOD at all .
WHY are so many following man and NOT GOD .
GOD will not be denied and if one denies JESUS IS THE CHRIST they have DENIED GOD .
lets keep that in mind , SHALL WE .
It’s called “Gentiles Christianity” and is what is found in all “churches” out there today. Gentiles have stolen everything God gave to Israel and made it their own.

Back
Top Bottom