Good news of Gods kingdom

Keiw1

Matt 24:14--This is the message taught here in these last days= worldwide, and it is being accomplished.
Please share with us the bible truths about this matter that you know already. All true followers know much about it because the ones taking the lead in Jesus' religion teach all they can on this matter because its the message to be preached then the end will come. Can you share any bible truths on this subject? If not, you have not found Jesus' religion on earth. Its the blind guides who fail to teach these truths so they can be shared.
What bible truths can you share on this matter?

Matt 24:14--This is the message taught here in these last days= worldwide, and it is being accomplished.
Please share with us the bible truths about this matter that you know already. All true followers know much about it because the ones taking the lead in Jesus' religion teach all they can on this matter because its the message to be preached then the end will come. Can you share any bible truths on this subject? If not, you have not found Jesus' religion on earth. Its the blind guides who fail to teach these truths so they can be shared.
Christ does not have a religion
though?

I am hoping by this mid october He
gets us all out... pleading Him

Just a comment.

Christ does not have a religion
though?

I am hoping by this mid october He
gets us all out... pleading Him

Just a comment.
He most assuredly started a religion back then. Paul went around setting up congregations. Jesus speaks to 7 congregations in Revelation---You need new teachers, you listen to these-2Cor 11:12-15) over Gods inspired words= SAD.

Since the title of this thread includes "kingdom" then notice the following which does as well:

Awake!
Since the New World society of Jehovah’s witnesses adheres closely to the worship of Christ and has the fruits of the Kingdom, it follows that it alone practices the only right religion, the worship of God with spirit and truth. (Which Religion Really Matters?, June 22, 1958, page 8)

The boldface above is mine.

Last edited:
He most assuredly started a religion back then. Paul went around setting up congregations. Jesus speaks to 7 congregations in Revelation---You need new teachers, you listen to these-2Cor 11:12-15) over Gods inspired words= SAD.
Christ had been speaking to His people ever since Adam sinned and left God...
to moses, and there are many other events in the OT... His people are His sheep ...
and His remnant is out of all His people.. That is enough for me...

its true... I do not follow Darby's version of the 144k
which harshly says only the remnant will be saved...
because of the corrupted kjv
or your version, which says only JW will be saved

hinting something negative to me
wont work...

I've not in any way judged
you as that is for Christ alone...

now, you can consider that and
do the same..
and leave such things to Christ

Since the title of this thread includes "kingdom" then notice the following which does as well:

Awake!
Since the New World society of Jehovah’s witnesses adheres closely to the worship of Christ and has the fruits of the Kingdom, it follows that it alone practices the only right religion, the worship of God with spirit and truth. (Which Religion Really Matters?, June 22, 1958, page 8)

The boldface above is mine.
get with the times Fred. You continue to try and mislead others. Teach current JW teachings.

Christ had been speaking to His people ever since Adam sinned and left God...
to moses, and there are many other events in the OT... His people are His sheep ...
and His remnant is out of all His people.. That is enough for me...

its true... I do not follow Darby's version of the 144k
which harshly says only the remnant will be saved...
because of the corrupted kjv
or your version, which says only JW will be saved

hinting something negative to me
wont work...

I've not in any way judged
you as that is for Christ alone...

now, you can consider that and
do the same..
and leave such things to Christ
It is God who said--only the righteous will be saved. The righteous do this-John 4:22-24--they must know truth. The first 5 letters of righteous=right.

It is God who said--only the righteous will be saved. The righteous do this-John 4:22-24--they must know truth. The first 5 letters of righteous=right.
yes they are different beings.

that is a non point really
since His son Christ does what God asks
and is of His same nature

Back
Top Bottom