Forumology For Better Or Worse

Exeter

Forumolgy is the study of forums.

Some may call it Forum Analysis.

There are many disciplines to consider, from the technical to the theoretical.

A multifaceted model is required to examine the social and cultural implications of online discussion forums.

Here at the coal face, so to speak, it's all go. There is a demand for online forums that keeps them popping up.

Some fizzle, others thrive.

Christian Forums - well, they can be a source of good edification, exhortation, and comfort, until they aren't, just like any social endeavour.

Jas 3:13-18 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good conduct, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. (14) But if you harbor bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast in it or deny the truth. (15) Such wisdom does not come from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. (16) For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every evil practice. (17) But the wisdom from above is first of all pure, then peace-loving, gentle, accommodating, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial, and sincere. (18) Peacemakers who sow in peace reap the fruit of righteousness.

Well that's a relief I was worried that forumology might have something to do with bodybuilding. :ROFLMAO:I need an online form that has comedians running the show. What I like about comedians is they don't use a lot of big words. Big words make my head hurt. But on the other hand....A merry heart does good, like medicine. It's in the Bible.

Well that's a relief I was worried that forumology might have something to do with bodybuilding. :ROFLMAO:I need an online form that has comedians running the show. What I like about comedians is they don't use a lot of big words. Big words make my head hurt. But on the other hand....A merry heart does good, like medicine. It's in the Bible.
Forumology is something to do with body building - when it edifies the body of Christ.

It's just the study of relationships and interactions.

Forums are just one more way of interacting, it's no different.

You learn to deal with them, lol.
From my archives for your analysis. The OP was a newbie introducing themselves, and came with a link to a site selling "religious giftware & products". The title is my classification.

Hijacker Harry

Hello, dear friends in Christ,

Greetings from Pastor Harry! I am overjoyed to be here with all of you, ready to embark on a journey of learning, sharing, and growing in the Lord's salvation together.

In this community, we have the privilege of coming together to study the Scriptures, gaining deeper insights into God's Word, and understanding His eternal truths. Each one of you brings a unique perspective and understanding, and I look forward to learning from each member as we delve into the riches of the Bible.

I believe that studying together as a community strengthens our faith and fosters a loving and supportive environment. As we share our experiences, testimonies, and revelations, we encourage one another and grow in our relationship with the Lord.

The Lord's salvation is a gift of immeasurable grace and love, and it is a journey we embark on together. I am here as your pastor to guide and support you, but also to learn alongside you. Let us lift each other up, pray for one another, and walk hand in hand on this blessed path of spiritual growth.

May our time together be filled with joy, unity, and a deepening of our faith in Jesus Christ. I am excited to witness how the Lord will work in each of our lives as we seek His truth and grace together.

Thank you for being part of this loving community, and I eagerly anticipate the great things the Lord has in store for us as we study and share in His salvation.

With love and blessings,

Pastor Harry

Back
Top Bottom