ELI insurance policy

Truther

Simply, those that are born again via Acts 2:38 will, and do now(partially), see the invisible kingdom of God.

The rest will be judged according to their works per Rev 20. .....Their works.

Now, to make sure our good works and bad works are not compared per Rev 20, we must obey Acts 2:38, be part of the invisible kingdom, then reign with Jesus for the 1000 years.(be part of the 1st resurrection).

This is our "insurance policy".

All we need to do is obey Acts 2:38 to get our Eternal Life Insurance policy enacted. ELI insurance.

It's free, but a nightmare for most to acquire.

The rest will be judged according to their works per Rev 20. .....Their works.
not saying that you're right or wrong. .... but consider this. at the White throne Judgment is this not for those who are in the employ of the Lord and get their reward? for the name found in the book of Life are for those born again... correct? and if one's name is not found in the Book of LIFE there is no judging of Works, because they are none of his. scripture, Revelation 20:13 "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works." Revelation 20:14 "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death." Revelation 20:15 "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." where is their JUDGMENT? NONE, because they are not none of his. no need to JUDGE someone else servants.

so, the white throne Judgment is for the saved in getting their REWARD. if 101G is in ERROR please correct him. read Matthews 25 again

101G.

PS 101G base this on the Matthew 25:14 to verse 46. "The ten virgins", "the talents", which is "the description of the last judgment" all there in chapter 25.

@Truther,
the reward is the same EVERLASTING LIFE. the vineyard worker tells us that. some hired/Saved, went to work in the Morning, some at noon and some in the Evening. but all got the same Pay. no matter if someone baptized 10,000 or 1, the pay is the same. there is no small, medium, and Large Crowns, no, ONE SIZE FIT ALL. there is no BIG HEADS in Heaven. for in God, the Christ all are the same.

PICJAG, 101G.

not saying that you're right or wrong. .... but consider this. at the White throne Judgment is this not for those who are in the employ of the Lord and get their reward? for the name found in the book of Life are for those born again... correct? and if one's name is not found in the Book of LIFE there is no judging of Works, because they are none of his. scripture, Revelation 20:13 "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works." Revelation 20:14 "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death." Revelation 20:15 "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." where is their JUDGMENT? NONE, because they are not none of his. no need to JUDGE someone else servants.

so, the white throne Judgment is for the saved in getting their REWARD. if 101G is in ERROR please correct him. read Matthews 25 again

101G.

PS 101G base this on the Matthew 25:14 to verse 46. "The ten virgins", "the talents", which is "the description of the last judgment" all there in chapter 25.
I don't think the GWT is automatic hell for the judged.

Babies will also be there.

Billions that never heard of Jesus too.

To escape the GWT and the 2nd death is to be part of the rapture(2 different parts in the first resurrection occurs).

@Truther,
the reward is the same EVERLASTING LIFE. the vineyard worker tells us that. some hired/Saved, went to work in the Morning, some at noon and some in the Evening. but all got the same Pay. no matter if someone baptized 10,000 or 1, the pay is the same. there is no small, medium, and Large Crowns, no, ONE SIZE FIT ALL. there is no BIG HEADS in Heaven. for in God, the Christ all are the same.

PICJAG, 101G.
Agreed.

The way for us to qualify to be a worker in the vineyard is to obey Acts 2:38.

Aside from that, one is an illegal alien without a green card.

I don't think the GWT is automatic hell for the judged.

Babies will also be there.

Billions that never heard of Jesus too.

To escape the GWT and the 2nd death is to be part of the rapture(2 different parts in the first resurrection occurs).
read what you said originally. now are babies Judged? if so how.

101G.

All we need to do is obey Acts 2:38 to get our Eternal Life Insurance policy enacted. ELI insurance.

The command to be water baptized for the forgiveness of sins and to receive the gift of the Holy Spirit applied only to the Jews of that time period.

You cannot name one time anyone else was ever told to be water baptized for this purpose.

In fact, "the gift of the Holy Spirit" mentioned in Acts 2:38 was received by the Gentiles in Acts 10 before their water baptism (cf. Acts 10:45, 48)

So what you describe as an ELI is actually a LIE.

The command to be water baptized for the forgiveness of sins and to receive the gift of the Holy Spirit applied only to the Jews of that time period.

You cannot name one time anyone else was ever told to be water baptized for this purpose.

In fact, "the gift of the Holy Spirit" mentioned in Acts 2:38 was received by the Gentiles in Acts 10 before their water baptism (cf. Acts 10:45, 48)

So what you describe as an ELI is actually a LIE.
So, only Jews must obey this?...

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

....or only 2000 year old Jews?

So, only Jews must obey this?...

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

See my first sentence from my previous post.

Then move on to the 2nd and 3rd sentences, and finally the 4th.

See my first sentence from my previous post.

Then move on to the 2nd and 3rd sentences, and finally the 4th.
What is the modern gentile alterative to this?...

Post 11
3rd sentence
I posted all of this...

Please omit the part you disagree with as per today(modern times), in a post, for my viewing, and only post the part you agree with.

Thanks.

I posted all of this...

Please omit the part you disagree with as per today(modern times), in a post, for my viewing, and only post the part you agree with.

Thanks.

The Gentiles received the gift of the Holy Spirit before their water baptism.

I hope the above sunk in this time.

The Gentiles received the gift of the Holy Spirit before their water baptism.

I hope the above sunk in this time.
Now we are getting somewhere.

You think this...

Changed to this...

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost for the remission of sins and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom