Deity of Christ in Acts !

civic

Jesus is called God in Acts

We can see that there is only One Savior who is Lord from both the Old and New Testaments. Now there is a particular poster who claims the book of Acts never refers to Jesus as God. We will see that the word Lord in many places is used in the book of Acts as an equivalent to God.

Isa 43:11
"I, even I, am the Lord,
And there is no savior besides Me.

Isa 45:21-23
Is it not I, the Lord?
And there is no other God besides Me,
A righteous God and a Savior;
There is none except Me
22"Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth;
For I am God, and there is no other.
23"I have sworn by Myself,
The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness
And will not turn back,
That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance.

Below we see in fact it is the name of Jesus alone by which men must be saved. There is no other name which can save a man.

Acts 4:12
"And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

Here we see Stephen pray to Jesus as he was being stoned which would be forbidden if He were not God. We also see that Stephen was full of the Holy Spirit when he was praying to Jesus.

Acts 7:59-60
They went on stoning Stephen as he called on the Lord and said, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit!" 60Then falling on his knees, he cried out with a loud voice, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them!" Having said this, he fell asleep.

Jesus is Lord(YHWH) of all with no exceptions

Acts 10:36
"The word which He sent to the sons of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ (He is Lord of all)

Acts 14:3
Therefore they spent a long time there speaking boldly with reliance upon the Lord, who was testifying to the word of His grace, granting that signs and wonders be done by their hands.

We see below that it was the name of Jesus whom they proclaimed as Lord. It was Jesus who was preached to the gentiles.

Acts 15:15-18
"With this the words of the Prophets agree, just as it is written,
16'AFTER THESE THINGS I will return,
AND I WILL REBUILD THE TABERNACLE OF DAVID WHICH HAS FALLEN,
AND I WILL REBUILD ITS RUINS,
AND I WILL RESTORE IT,
17SO THAT THE REST OF MANKIND MAY SEEK THE LORD,
AND ALL THE GENTILES WHO ARE CALLED BY MY NAME,'
18SAYS THE LORD, WHO MAKES THESE THINGS KNOWN FROM LONG AGO.

Acts 15:23-26
"The apostles and the brethren who are elders, to the brethren in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia who are from the Gentiles, greetings.
24"Since we have heard that some of our number to whom we gave no instruction have disturbed you with their words, unsettling your souls, 25it seemed good to us, having become of one mind, to select men to send to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul, 26men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The phrase the word of God is synonymous with the word of the Lord(Jesus,YHWH)

Acts 15:35
But Paul and Barnabas stayed in Antioch, teaching and preaching with many others also, the word of the Lord.

Again it is the Lord Jesus who was prayed to and who answers prayers.

Acts 16:14-15
A woman named Lydia, from the city of Thyatira, a seller of purple fabrics, a worshiper of God, was listening; and the Lord opened her heart to respond to the things spoken by Paul. 15And when she and her household had been baptized, she urged us, saying, "If you have judged me to be faithful to the Lord, come into my house and stay." And she prevailed upon us.

Below we see to believe in the Lord(Jesus) is the same as believing in God. In fact we see that they first believed in the Lord Jesus and later referred to that as believing in God therefore calling the Lord Jesus God !!

Acts 16:31-34
They said, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household." 32And they spoke the word of the Lord to him together with all who were in his house. 33And he took them that very hour of the night and washed their wounds, and immediately he was baptized, he and all his household. 34And he brought them into his house and set food before them, and rejoiced greatly, having believed in God with his whole household.

So we can see that Jesus was preached in the book of Acts as the only One who can save men from their sins. We see He is indeed the Savior. We see He was prayed to under the power of the Holy Spirit and that Jesus answered prayer. They also called the word of God the word of the Lord making Jesus equal with God. We also see that those who believed in the Lord Jesus actually believed in God, therefor calling Jesus God.

We also see the Peter in fact calls Jesus YHWH when he refers to Joel below. When Peter calls Jesus Lord it is the same as calling Him YHWH,

Joel 2:32

32 "And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Will be delivered;
For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
There will be those who escape,
As the Lord has said,
Even among the survivors whom the Lord calls.

Acts 2:21
1 'AND IT SHALL BE THAT EVERYONE WHO CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.'

Acts 2:34-36
4 "For it was not David who ascended into heaven, but he himself says:

'THE LORD SAID TO MY LORD,
"SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND,
35 UNTIL I MAKE YOUR ENEMIES A FOOTSTOOL FOR YOUR FEET."'

36 "Therefore let all the house of Israel know for certain that God has made Him both Lord and Christ — this Jesus whom you crucified."

Acts 4:10-12
0 let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead — by this name this man stands here before you in good health. 11 "He is the STONE WHICH WAS REJECTED by you, THE BUILDERS, but WHICH BECAME THE CHIEF CORNER stone. 12 "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

It is the same Lord YHWH whom Stephen prayed to as he was dying for his faith in the Lord Jesus who saved him. To deny this is to turn a blind eye to the scriptures. We know from scripture that only God can save(Is 43:11) but we see in Acts that the Lord Jesus saved men from their sin. Had God not become man He could not of died for our sins. Had Jesus not been God He could not save us from sin.

59 They went on stoning Stephen as he called on the Lord and said, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit!" 60 Then falling on his knees, he cried out with a loud voice, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them!" Having said this, he fell asleep.

Jesus,Savior,Lord and God were interchangeable names for the one true God in Acts and the Epistles.

And of course we have YHWH who will be pierced, and He will pour out His Spirit. We know from the NT it was Jesus who would send the Helper,Comforter, Holy Spirit to His disciples and who was pierced.

Zech 12:10-11

10 "I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn.

Acts 2:36-40
36 "Therefore let all the house of Israel know for certain that God has made Him both Lord and Christ — this Jesus whom you crucified."

37 Now when they heard this, they were pierced to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, "Brethren, what shall we do?" 38 Peter said to them, "Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 "For the promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off, as many as the Lord our God will call to Himself."

Acts 3:17-20
"And now, brethren, I know that you acted in ignorance, just as your rulers did also. 18 "But the things which God announced beforehand by the mouth of all the prophets, that His Christ would suffer, He has thus fulfilled. 19 "Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord;

hope this helps !!!

More proof Jesus is God. His words are eternal.

Mark 13:31
Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

Psalms 119:160
All your words
are true;
all your righteous laws are eternal.

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.

Acts 13:44-50
And the next Sabbath nearly the whole city assembled to hear the word of God. 45 But when the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy, and began contradicting the things spoken by Paul, and were blaspheming. 46 And Paul and Barnabas spoke out boldly and said, "It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; since you repudiate it, and judge yourselves unworthy of eternal life, behold, we are turning to the Gentiles. 47 "For thus the Lord has commanded us,

'I have placed You as a light for the Gentiles,
That You should bring salvation to the end of the earth.'"

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord; and as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed. 49 And the word of the Lord was being spread through the whole region.

The word of the Lord(Jesus) is the word of God. More proof Jesus is God in Acts.

The word of the Lord, the word of Christ is the same as the word of God. The word of the Lord(Jesus) was spread throughout the book of Acts as the very word of God and they are used interchangeably in Acts. Below we see the word of the Lord = Jesus words are the very words of God. This can be said of no mere man but only a man who is also God as Scripture declares about Christ.

Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you,

Romans 10:17
Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.

2 Thessalonians 3:1-3

Finally, brothers, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you. 2 And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men, for not everyone has faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

1 Peter 1:23-25
For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 24 For,

"All men are like grass,
and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall,
25 but the word of the Lord stands forever."

And this is the word that was preached to you.

1-Can we say let the word of Paul richly dwell in you
2-Can we say let the word of Peter richly dwell in you
3-Can we say let the word of David richly dwell in you
4-Can we say let the word of Moses richly dwell in you

the answer to the above is a resounding NO you cannot say it.

But you can say let the word of God, the word of the Lord, the word of Christ richly dwell in you because they have the exact/identical meaning.

hope this helps !!!

Mark 13:31
Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

Psalms 119:160
All your words
are true;
all your righteous laws are eternal.

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.

Acts 13:44-50
And the next Sabbath nearly the whole city assembled to hear the word of God. 45 But when the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy, and began contradicting the things spoken by Paul, and were blaspheming. 46 And Paul and Barnabas spoke out boldly and said, "It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; since you repudiate it, and judge yourselves unworthy of eternal life, behold, we are turning to the Gentiles. 47 "For thus the Lord has commanded us,

'I have placed You as a light for the Gentiles,
That You should bring salvation to the end of the earth.'"

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord; and as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed. 49 And the word of the Lord was being spread through the whole region.

The word of the Lord(Jesus) is the word of God. More proof Jesus is God in Acts.

The word of the Lord, the word of Christ is the same as the word of God. The word of the Lord(Jesus) was spread throughout the book of Acts as the very word of God and they are used interchangeably in Acts. Below we see the word of the Lord = Jesus words are the very words of God. This can be said of no mere man but only a man who is also God as Scripture declares about Christ.

Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you,

Romans 10:17
Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.

2 Thessalonians 3:1-3

Finally, brothers, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you. 2 And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men, for not everyone has faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

1 Peter 1:23-25
For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 24 For,

"All men are like grass,
and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall,
25 but the word of the Lord stands forever."

And this is the word that was preached to you.

1-Can we say let the word of Paul richly dwell in you
2-Can we say let the word of Peter richly dwell in you
3-Can we say let the word of David richly dwell in you
4-Can we say let the word of Moses richly dwell in you

the answer to the above is a resounding NO you cannot say it.

But you can say let the word of God, the word of the Lord, the word of Christ richly dwell in you because they have the exact/identical meaning.

hope this helps !!!
Those are very enlightening passages about Jesus I appreciate it civic.

Jesus is called God in Acts

We can see that there is only One Savior who is Lord from both the Old and New Testaments. Now there is a particular poster who claims the book of Acts never refers to Jesus as God. We will see that the word Lord in many places is used in the book of Acts as an equivalent to God.

Isa 43:11
"I, even I, am the Lord,
And there is no savior besides Me.

Isa 45:21-23
Is it not I, the Lord?
And there is no other God besides Me,
A righteous God and a Savior;
There is none except Me
22"Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth;
For I am God, and there is no other.
23"I have sworn by Myself,
The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness
And will not turn back,
That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance.

Below we see in fact it is the name of Jesus alone by which men must be saved. There is no other name which can save a man.

Acts 4:12
"And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

Here we see Stephen pray to Jesus as he was being stoned which would be forbidden if He were not God. We also see that Stephen was full of the Holy Spirit when he was praying to Jesus.

They went on stoning Stephen as he called on the Lord and said, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit!" 60Then falling on his knees, he cried out with a loud voice, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them!" Having said this, he fell asleep.

Jesus is Lord(YHWH) of all with no exceptions

Acts 10:36
"The word which He sent to the sons of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ (He is Lord of all)

Acts 14:3
Therefore they spent a long time there speaking boldly with reliance upon the Lord, who was testifying to the word of His grace, granting that signs and wonders be done by their hands.

We see below that it was the name of Jesus whom they proclaimed as Lord. It was Jesus who was preached to the gentiles.

Acts 15:15-18
"With this the words of the Prophets agree, just as it is written,
16'AFTER THESE THINGS I will return,
AND I WILL REBUILD THE TABERNACLE OF DAVID WHICH HAS FALLEN,
AND I WILL REBUILD ITS RUINS,
AND I WILL RESTORE IT,
17SO THAT THE REST OF MANKIND MAY SEEK THE LORD,
AND ALL THE GENTILES WHO ARE CALLED BY MY NAME,'
18SAYS THE LORD, WHO MAKES THESE THINGS KNOWN FROM LONG AGO.

Acts 15:23-26
"The apostles and the brethren who are elders, to the brethren in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia who are from the Gentiles, greetings.
24"Since we have heard that some of our number to whom we gave no instruction have disturbed you with their words, unsettling your souls, 25it seemed good to us, having become of one mind, to select men to send to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul, 26men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The phrase the word of God is synonymous with the word of the Lord(Jesus,YHWH)

Acts 15:35
But Paul and Barnabas stayed in Antioch, teaching and preaching with many others also, the word of the Lord.

Again it is the Lord Jesus who was prayed to and who answers prayers.

Acts 16:14-15
A woman named Lydia, from the city of Thyatira, a seller of purple fabrics, a worshiper of God, was listening; and the Lord opened her heart to respond to the things spoken by Paul. 15And when she and her household had been baptized, she urged us, saying, "If you have judged me to be faithful to the Lord, come into my house and stay." And she prevailed upon us.

Below we see to believe in the Lord(Jesus) is the same as believing in God. In fact we see that they first believed in the Lord Jesus and later referred to that as believing in God therefore calling the Lord Jesus God !!

Acts 16:31-34
They said, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household." 32And they spoke the word of the Lord to him together with all who were in his house. 33And he took them that very hour of the night and washed their wounds, and immediately he was baptized, he and all his household. 34And he brought them into his house and set food before them, and rejoiced greatly, having believed in God with his whole household.

So we can see that Jesus was preached in the book of Acts as the only One who can save men from their sins. We see He is indeed the Savior. We see He was prayed to under the power of the Holy Spirit and that Jesus answered prayer. They also called the word of God the word of the Lord making Jesus equal with God. We also see that those who believed in the Lord Jesus actually believed in God, therefor calling Jesus God.

We also see the Peter in fact calls Jesus YHWH when he refers to Joel below. When Peter calls Jesus Lord it is the same as calling Him YHWH,

Joel 2:32

32 "And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Will be delivered;
For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
There will be those who escape,
As the Lord has said,
Even among the survivors whom the Lord calls.

Acts 2:21
1 'AND IT SHALL BE THAT EVERYONE WHO CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.'

Acts 2:34-36
4 "For it was not David who ascended into heaven, but he himself says:

'THE LORD SAID TO MY LORD,
"SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND,
35 UNTIL I MAKE YOUR ENEMIES A FOOTSTOOL FOR YOUR FEET."'

Acts 4:10-12
0 let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead — by this name this man stands here before you in good health. 11 "He is the STONE WHICH WAS REJECTED by you, THE BUILDERS, but WHICH BECAME THE CHIEF CORNER stone. 12 "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

It is the same Lord YHWH whom Stephen prayed to as he was dying for his faith in the Lord Jesus who saved him. To deny this is to turn a blind eye to the scriptures. We know from scripture that only God can save(Is 43:11) but we see in Acts that the Lord Jesus saved men from their sin. Had God not become man He could not of died for our sins. Had Jesus not been God He could not save us from sin.

59 They went on stoning Stephen as he called on the Lord and said, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit!" 60 Then falling on his knees, he cried out with a loud voice, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them!" Having said this, he fell asleep.

Jesus,Savior,Lord and God were interchangeable names for the one true God in Acts and the Epistles.

And of course we have YHWH who will be pierced, and He will pour out His Spirit. We know from the NT it was Jesus who would send the Helper,Comforter, Holy Spirit to His disciples and who was pierced.

Zech 12:10-11

10 "I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn.

Acts 2:36-40

37 Now when they heard this, they were pierced to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, "Brethren, what shall we do?" 38 Peter said to them, "Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 "For the promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off, as many as the Lord our God will call to Himself."

Acts 3:17-20
"And now, brethren, I know that you acted in ignorance, just as your rulers did also. 18 "But the things which God announced beforehand by the mouth of all the prophets, that His Christ would suffer, He has thus fulfilled. 19 "Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord;

hope this helps !!!
Thanks for posting that I know Jesus is God but I didn't know it talked about it Acts. Now I do:)

Good, now one question. is he the ONLY PERSON that is God? as the Holy Spirit said via his apostle, "let there be no division among us".

we know JESUS is God but is he the ONLY PERSON who is God.

scripture, 1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:" 1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;" 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

if he's the ONLY ONE with IMMORALITY..... MEANING EVERLASTING LIFE. then there is no other person or person(s) in the Godhead beside him.

open for discussion in earnest.

101G.

Yes, but you deny the Trinity which means you do not stand in the truth.
well this is what these boards are for ... discussion. now if you can prove to 101G that he is not then 101G will repent..... if not .... then U. faire enough?

now as for the post of yours, https://berean-apologetics.communit...y-is-wrong-juxtaposition.347/page-8#post-7292

did you understand the point? if not Jesus is the KINSMAN REDEEMER, God in flesh, now who redeemed us.... think before you answer. YOUR ANSWER PLEASE.

101G.

well this is what these boards are for ... discussion. now if you can prove to 101G that he is not then 101G will repent..... if not .... then U. faire enough?

now as for the post of yours, https://berean-apologetics.communit...y-is-wrong-juxtaposition.347/page-8#post-7292

did you understand the point? if not Jesus is the KINSMAN REDEEMER, God in flesh, now who redeemed us.... think before you answer. YOUR ANSWER PLEASE.

101G.

Your last sentence wasn't a question.

Every time this Hebrew word is used it always is in reference to another person...never the same person.
This is foundational. If you can't accept this simple truth, then you are willingly ignoring the evidence.

Your last sentence wasn't a question.

Every time this Hebrew word is used it always is in reference to another person...never the same person.
This is foundational. If you can't accept this simple truth, then you are willingly ignoring the evidence.
ERROR, listen and LEARN, the REDEEMER is our SAVIOUR, didn't you KNOW THIS? Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

Who came and SAVED US? your answer please.

now return to Zechariah 13:7 and UNDERSTAND, "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."
FELLOW: H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

this is too easy.

101G.

@Fred,
Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

see the term "recompence" above, when used as a NOUN, it is synonyms with “Compensation or reward given for loss or harm suffered or effort made”. atonement, propitiation, redemption. hello.

now, Zechariah 13:7 and UNDERSTAND, "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."

"smite" when used as a Verb “To cause (someone) pain, suffering or distress”. crucify. one can find this at https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/another-word-for/smite.html#C0-4

101G.

now return to Zechariah 13:7 and UNDERSTAND, "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."
FELLOW: H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

this is too easy.

101G.

Which doesn't refute anything in post 7.

Yes, this very easy.

Which doesn't refute anything in post 7.

Yes, this very easy.
it do, because the Lord Jesus is God in flesh the KINDRED Man who REDEEM us from our sins. just as Zechariah 13:7, and Zechariah 12:10 states. and that KINSMAN REDEEMER is the Lord Jesus. Listen and Learn. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
the Root is before David, (Spirit/Father). Now OFFSPRING, After David,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

yes, "kin" as in KINSman Redeemer, just as Zechariah 13:7, and Zechariah 12:10 CLEARLY states.

My God this is Just too easy.

101G.

No, it do... (smile)..... Lol, Oh Dear.

look go back and Learn.... ok,

101G.

This is why it is difficult to communicate with you.
1. Your grammar is atrocious.
2. Your ransom note responses are worse.
3. Your theology is worse than the first two combined.

Bingo!
Yikes!

This is why it is difficult to communicate with you.
1. Your grammar is atrocious.
2. Your ransom note responses are worse.
3. Your theology is worse than the first two combined.

Bingo!
Yikes!
(smile), Jealous? if not, then prove 101G wrong by the scriptures and not by personal opinion.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom