Christ 2nd Coming is your lamp full ?

civic

Hebrews 11:16
But as it is, they desire a better country, that is, a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared for them a city

Hebrews 13:14
For here we have no lasting city, but we seek the city that is to come.

Philippians 3:20
But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,

Hebrews 11:16
But as it is, they desire a better country, that is, a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared for them a city.

Where is your home ? will you be ready ?

Matthew 25:1-13
“At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.

6 “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’

7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’

9 “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’

10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.

11 “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’

12 “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’

13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

Revelation 22:12
“Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay everyone for what he has done.

Matthew 24:44
Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

Luke 12:40
You also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.”

Luke 21:34-36
“But watch yourselves lest your hearts be weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and cares of this life, and that day come upon you suddenly like a trap. For it will come upon all who dwell on the face of the whole earth. But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

John 14:1-3
“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.

1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 5:2
For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

Titus 2:13
Waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

Revelation 3:11
I am coming soon. Hold fast what you have, so that no one may seize your crown.

If you were to know ( we cannot its hypothetical) that the Lord was returning today how would you live differently or would you ?

Who would you talk to about the gospel that you haven’t shared it with yet ?

Last edited:
The heavenly dimension is coming... here, ON EARTH, on the day of Christ's future coming, which is the "day of the Lord". That is when the heavens are folded up up like a scroll, about heaven and earth passing away...

Rev 6:14
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
KJV

Isa 34:4
4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.
KJV

Heb 1:10-12
10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of Thine hands:
11 They shall perish; but Thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;
12 And as a vesture shalt Thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but Thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.
KJV

2 Peter 3:10-12
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
KJV

So how... is anyone raptured to heaven on that day? Apostle Paul in 1 Thessalonians 4 only said being "caught up" to the "clouds" to meet Lord Jesus in the "air", which means the atmosphere around the earth, and not Heaven.

What the above verses means about the heavens being rolled up like a scroll, and passing away, is that the heavenly dimension is going to be 'revealed' right here... ON EARTH. That happens by God's consuming fire of 2 Peter 3:10 ending this present world time, on that "day of the Lord" which is the LAST DAY of this present world when Jesus comes to gather His elect.

Many brethren also misunderstand Apostle Paul in 1 Thessalonians 4, because the 'asleep' saints that have died MUST first be resurrected before Jesus can bring them with Him when He comes, like Paul said...

1 Thess 4:16-17
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
KJV

Just when... does the future resurrection happen brethren? It happens on the LAST DAY of this present world, which is when Jesus comes to gather His Church.

John 6:40
40 And this is the will of Him That sent Me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting life:
and I will raise him up at the last day.
KJV

That means the 'asleep' saints of 1 Thessalonians 4:16 are gathered by Christ on that "last day", for that is the day they are resurrected by Jesus. That day is the "day of the Lord", the last day of this world. This is why Lord Jesus was still telling His faithful Church in Revelation 16:15 that He comes "as a thief", and that idea of the 'thief' breaking in to surprise is what He had previously taught in His Olivet discourse. It is also what Apostles Paul and Peter were pointing to about the "day of the Lord" is to come "as a thief in the night" (2 Peter 3:10; 1 Thessalonians 5).

Below are the events that happen on the day of Lord Jesus' future return on the last day of this present world, called "the day of the Lord".

On that last day, Jesus resurrects the 'asleep' saints of 1 Thessalonians 4:16, and brings those with Him from Heaven, and on His way to the earth, the saints still alive on earth are "caught up" to Him in the "clouds" per 1 Thessalonians 4:17, then Jesus with ALL... of His faithful Church then go with Him to the Mount of Olives on earth, where He begins His future Rev.20 "thousand years" reign over all nations...

Zech 14:1-9
14 Behold,
the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For
I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when He fought in the day of battle.

That above is the battle mentioned in Revelation 16 on the 7th Vial, Armageddon, which also happens on the last day of this world at His coming to gather His saints. It is also the events of Jesus' coming on a white horse with His army to do battle upon the earth with the sword of His mouth.

4 And His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Obviously, this earth will not be totally destroyed on that day, as many think. The 2 Peter 3:10 event of God's consuming fire will simply wipe man's works off the surface of this earth.

That Mount of Olives is where Lord Jesus ascended to Heaven from, per Acts 1. It is where He returns to this earth also, on that last day when He gathers His faithful Church.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

That is actually what the so-called 'rapture' of the Church is about involving the saints still alive on earth on that last day of His coming. They are simply "caught up" to Jesus on His way to the Mount of Olives, and He brings both, the asleep saints that will have been resurrected on that same day, and then catches up the saints still alive on earth, and ALL go with Him to that Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, on earth, to begin His "thousand years" reign with Him, on the earth.

Rev 5:10
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests:
and we shall reign on the earth.
KJV

Does that above say we go up in Heaven and reign with Jesus at His coming? No, it says as priests and kings "we shall reign on the earth". And that is what this Zechariah 14 Scripture is pointing to with Jesus bringing ALL His saints with Him to that Mount of Olives on earth, on the day of His coming.

Zech 14:6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

Do you remember that Jesus said no man knows the day or hour of His coming, but only The Father? That is what the above phrase in red is pointing to, the day of Jesus' future coming to gather His saints, the last day of this world.

8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and His name one.
KJV

Those "living waters" are about the literal waters of life that will flow on earth from the return of God's River of Genesis 2.

Many are not aware of the earth changes that are to accompany the day of Lord Jesus' future return. There are more events by Jesus that are to happen, like His building of the Millennial temple here on earth, which is the sanctuary in Ezekiel where God's River will flow out from and feed other rivers upon the earth, healing the waters. This is written mainly in the Ezekiel 47 chapter.

That future sanctuary in Jerusalem for Christ's future "thousand years" reign will be what Lord Jesus called the "Father's house" in John 14. The "many mansions" Jesus mentioned are actually the chambers of the priests in that future sanctuary on earth. THAT... will be the "camp of the saints" area on earth per Rev.20. (See Ezekiel 40 thru 47, which are all future "thousand years" chapters).

Study all... your Bible brethren, not just certain Scriptures which men's doctrines take out of the context and flow of God's written Word.

The Lord has been increasing prophecy in His chosen people. I know it is only a very, very short time until Jesus comes. Jesus told me, and I can quote. "I will see you in 3 or 4 months". Now, either I will be with Jesus, or the rapture will happen. I'll keep the month in suspense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom