"Are The Twelve apostles...

All of the first members of the body of Christ, the church, were of Israel in the beginning of it's formation during the apostolic era. Not a single gentile was a member until Cornelius in Acts 10. That was in the year 40 AD. The Acts is the historical record of the post resurrection ministry of Jesus Christ through his apostles and prophets to whom he had given his Spirit and authority to bind and loose sins as they ministered to Israel first and then later to the gentiles. This history is recorded in John 20 and it happened at the end of the same day that Jesus Christ our Lord resurrected from the dead. One must believe the words of John in his chapter 20 of his gospel before he is equipped to believe any words that records the history of anything that follows. These apostles and prophets were equipped to explain the happenings of the baptizing of Israel in the Holy Ghost, poured out from heaven in such abundance that every one of of them could drink and be saved. This is the beginning of the church of Jesus Christ and these apostles and apostles are the foundation of the church. The building rests upon and is built upon this foundation, with Jesus Christ himself being the chief cornerstone upon which the foundation is laid. The building is built with living stones in whom each stone is indwelt with the Holy Spirit individually and when the building is finally complete is corporately the temple of the Holy Ghost forever.
Israel is God's Olive tree.

4 I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely:
For mine anger is turned away from him.
5 I will be as the dew unto Israel:
He shall grow as the lily,
And cast forth his roots as Lebanon.
6 His branches shall spread,
And his beauty shall be as the olive tree,
And his smell as Lebanon.
Hosea 14:4–6.

8 But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God:
I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.
Ps 52:8.

The Church of God is Israel:

18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation:
I will praise thee among much people.
Ps 35:18.

The Church of God are identified as the "Great Congregation" in the desert at the time of the Tabernacle. Delivered from the bondage of Egypt the Hebrews are called the "Great Congregation" of nearly 4 million people. This is the Church ("ekklesia" [called out]) of Egypt.

Now when Ezra had prayed, and when he had confessed, weeping and casting himself down before the house of God, there assembled unto him out of Israel a very great congregation of men and women and children: for the people wept very sore.
Ezra 10.

When the Holy Spirit birthed 3000 Jews on Pentecost natural Israel became spiritual Israel as per covenant with God and the Holy Spirit of Promised prophesied to them:

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Acts 2:16–17.

But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea (Southern kingdom), and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
Acts 2:14.

Ye men of Israel (Northern kingdom), hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God Acts 2:22.

33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Acts 2:33.

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. 39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. Acts 2:38–39.

A "Jewish" Covenant with a Promised Jewish Messiah sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.

The disciples were sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.

NOWHERE in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets was Messiah Promised to Gentiles.

God made NO COVENANT with Gentiles.
But God is saving Gentiles without a Covenant.
Gentiles should be grateful and not try to steal Israe's inheritance.

God is a God of Covenant. He's made no covenant with Gentiles.
But He has made Covenant with Abram the Hebrew and with his seed, a people born "out of thee" who were to be known as the children of Jacob/Israel. Gentiles do not come from the loins of Abraham.
God, being a God of Covenant honors the admission of circumcised proselytes. Covenant.
Abraham had them in his household, but the covenant was with Abraham.

6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
Gen.17:5–7.

Gentile proselytes were knowing about God's promised Redeemer. Scriptures addressing Messiah were many. On Passover a seat was dressed for Elijah. If you have Elijah, you have Messiah. Proselytes would hear the gospel of Jesus Christ being in synagogue. And Messiah was promised to a COVENANT people: Israel. Thus, circumcised proselytes would hear about Jesus Messiah because they were involved in the Hebrew Scriptures, history, culture, covenants, promises, prophecies over and above NON-COVENANT, uncircumcised, idol-worshiping Gentiles and their dumb idols. God is a God of Covenant and ONLY THOSE IN COVENANT are recipients of all the Covenant provided.

God made no covenant with Gentiles. None.

NOWHERE in the Hebrew Scriptures are Gentiles identified as an Olive tree let alone "wild" Olive Tree. But circumcised, covenant proselytes can be identified as "wild" for they by covenant are Olive tree.

Now, repeat after me: God made no covenant with Gentiles.

There is NOTHING in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets, of the Hebrew Scriptures of God making covenant with Gentiles.
If He did I suppose there would be Gentile Scriptures. But there's none. Why?
Because God made no covenant with Gentiles not the seed of Gentiles.
NONE.

God saves those in His Covenant. And uncircumcised, non-covenant Gentiles are not in covenant with God. Not in the Abrahamic Covenant, not in the Mosaic Covenant. Not in the New Covenant.
Israel holds all the cards.

Your thesis is far removed from the Truth of God's Word = repent and turn to New Covenant that is for ALL NATIONS on earth.

God covenanted with Adam & Eve, then Noah then Abraham, then with Moses & the People by which they were to minister to the world.

Deuteronomy 32:43
“Rejoice, O Gentiles, with His people;
For He will avenge the blood of His servants,
And render vengeance to His adversaries;
He will provide atonement for His land and His people.”

Exodus 12:43-49
And the Lord said to Moses and Aaron, “This is the ordinance of the Passover: No foreigner shall eat it. But every man’s servant who is bought for money, when you have circumcised him, then he may eat it. A sojourner and a hired servant shall not eat it. In one house it shall be eaten; you shall not carry any of the flesh outside the house, nor shall you break one of its bones. All the congregation of Israel shall keep it. And when a stranger [l]dwells with you and wants to keep the Passover to the Lord, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as a native of the land. For no uncircumcised person shall eat it. One law shall be for the native-born and for the stranger who dwells among you.”

Romans chapter 11
For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?

16For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and [d]fatness of the olive tree, 18do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.

19You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.” 20Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. 22Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, [e]goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own [f]opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

Israel is God's Olive tree.

4 I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely:
For mine anger is turned away from him.
5 I will be as the dew unto Israel:
He shall grow as the lily,
And cast forth his roots as Lebanon.
6 His branches shall spread,
And his beauty shall be as the olive tree,
And his smell as Lebanon.
Hosea 14:4–6.

8 But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God:
I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.
Ps 52:8.

The Church of God is Israel:

18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation:
I will praise thee among much people.
Ps 35:18.

The Church of God are identified as the "Great Congregation" in the desert at the time of the Tabernacle. Delivered from the bondage of Egypt the Hebrews are called the "Great Congregation" of nearly 4 million people. This is the Church ("ekklesia" [called out]) of Egypt.

Now when Ezra had prayed, and when he had confessed, weeping and casting himself down before the house of God, there assembled unto him out of Israel a very great congregation of men and women and children: for the people wept very sore.
Ezra 10.

When the Holy Spirit birthed 3000 Jews on Pentecost natural Israel became spiritual Israel as per covenant with God and the Holy Spirit of Promised prophesied to them:

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Acts 2:16–17.

But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea (Southern kingdom), and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
Acts 2:14.

Ye men of Israel (Northern kingdom), hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God Acts 2:22.

33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Acts 2:33.

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. 39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. Acts 2:38–39.

A "Jewish" Covenant with a Promised Jewish Messiah sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.

The disciples were sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.

NOWHERE in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets was Messiah Promised to Gentiles.

God made NO COVENANT with Gentiles.
But God is saving Gentiles without a Covenant.
Gentiles should be grateful and not try to steal Israe's inheritance.
I am not going to spend much time arguing with you about this matter. You are far afield of the truth.

God made a covenant with Noah on this side of the flood wherein he established the nations from the 3 families and set their boundaries and habitations on the earth. From one of those families he raised up his own family through Abraham with whom he made an unconditional covenant regarding his becoming an everlasting family and nation. This covenant has a total of 12 parts and every one of them depends on the faithfulness of God but none depends on the faithfulness of Abraham or any of his offspring through this family, save one, the last one. This last one has to do with a future seed of Abraham, who will become the object of the prophecy of the prophets of this family that explains how and when he will become the means of God's blessing to every family and nation on the earth, including his own. This is called by God an "immutable" covenant.

276 ἀμετάθετος ametathetos [am-et-ath’-et-os]

from 1 (as a negative particle) and a derivative of 3346; adj;

AV-immutability 1, immutable 1; 2

1) not transposed, not to be transferred, fixed, unalterable

He 6:13 For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,
14 Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee.
15 And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.
16 For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife.
17 Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath:
18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;
20 Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

This is the Abraham covenant that God is swearing to with an oath when he made it with Abraham nearly two thousand years before he made the New Covenant. This is not the New Covenant. Nothing can change the immutability of the covenant with Abraham that concerns the earth and his nation and his land. The New Covenant cannot be transposed over the Abrahamic covenant. It cannot change it. It cannot alter it in any way. It can only fulfill it. Nothing can make the promises of the Abrahamic Covenant of no effect.

It is a legal document when God swore to it under oath. The new covenant tells us that the earth is eternal and will be present forever. It tells us there will be other nations on the earth forever. It tells us this nation is a nation of physical beings. It is not spiritual and ethereal.

The church of Jesus Christ is not Israel. The scriptures never make that claim. The church does not come from the body of Abraham, it comes from the body of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is not a physical son of Abraham, he is the only begotten physical son of God through the virgin, who is in the lineage of Abraham. The family and household that God is raising up through Jesus Christ is separate and apart from his earthly family Israel but is connected to it through the physical birth of Jesus Christ, which gives him the right to rule over it. This family God is raising up now is a physical family "in" Jesus Christ. It is his body. It is a physical body but it has no earthly inheritance but it does have equal share with Jesus Christ being made heirs and joint heirs with him, which includes this right to rule over all God's creation, in heaven and earth. This body is fashioned from all the families of the earth over a period of 2000 years and when complete, will abide at the throne of God in the heavenly city, the "New Jerusalem" a Satellite city matching the description of the Holy place in the tabernacle where God ruled over Israel in the wilderness, 1500 miles x 1500 miles x 1500 miles and from whence came the light by night and the cloud by day.

Re 21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

You need to rethink what you are trying to teach to others. The church is not Israel.

I am not going to spend much time arguing with you about this matter. You are far afield of the truth.

God made a covenant with Noah on this side of the flood wherein he established the nations from the 3 families and set their boundaries and habitations on the earth. From one of those families he raised up his own family through Abraham with whom he made an unconditional covenant regarding his becoming an everlasting family and nation. This covenant has a total of 12 parts and every one of them depends on the faithfulness of God but none depends on the faithfulness of Abraham or any of his offspring through this family, save one, the last one. This last one has to do with a future seed of Abraham, who will become the object of the prophecy of the prophets of this family that explains how and when he will become the means of God's blessing to every family and nation on the earth, including his own. This is called by God an "immutable" covenant.

He 6:13 For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,
14 Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee.
16 For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife.
17 Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath:
18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;
20 Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

This is the Abraham covenant that God is swearing to with an oath when he made it with Abraham nearly two thousand years before he made the New Covenant. This is not the New Covenant. Nothing can change the immutability of the covenant with Abraham that concerns the earth and his nation and his land. The New Covenant cannot be transposed over the Abrahamic covenant. It cannot change it. It cannot alter it in any way. It can only fulfill it. Nothing can make the promises of the Abrahamic Covenant of no effect.

It is a legal document when God swore to it under oath. The new covenant tells us that the earth is eternal and will be present forever. It tells us there will be other nations on the earth forever. It tells us this nation is a nation of physical beings. It is not spiritual and ethereal.

The church of Jesus Christ is not Israel. The scriptures never make that claim. The church does not come from the body of Abraham, it comes from the body of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is not a physical son of Abraham, he is the only begotten physical son of God through the virgin, who is in the lineage of Abraham. The family and household that God is raising up through Jesus Christ is separate and apart from his earthly family Israel but is connected to it through the physical birth of Jesus Christ, which gives him the right to rule over it. This family God is raising up now is a physical family "in" Jesus Christ. It is his body. It is a physical body but it has no earthly inheritance but it does have equal share with Jesus Christ being made heirs and joint heirs with him, which includes this right to rule over all God's creation, in heaven and earth. This body is fashioned from all the families of the earth over a period of 2000 years and when complete, will abide at the throne of God in the heavenly city, the "New Jerusalem" a Satellite city matching the description of the Holy place in the tabernacle where God ruled over Israel in the wilderness, 1500 miles x 1500 miles x 1500 miles and from whence came the light by night and the cloud by day.

Re 21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

You need to rethink what you are trying to teach to others. The church is not Israel.
See Post 38

Your thesis is far removed from the Truth of God's Word = repent and turn to New Covenant that is for ALL NATIONS on earth.

God covenanted with Adam & Eve, then Noah then Abraham, then with Moses & the People by which they were to minister to the world.

Deuteronomy 32:43
“Rejoice, O Gentiles, with His people;
For He will avenge the blood of His servants,
And render vengeance to His adversaries;
He will provide atonement for His land and His people.”

Exodus 12:43-49
And the Lord said to Moses and Aaron, “This is the ordinance of the Passover: No foreigner shall eat it. But every man’s servant who is bought for money, when you have circumcised him, then he may eat it. A sojourner and a hired servant shall not eat it. In one house it shall be eaten; you shall not carry any of the flesh outside the house, nor shall you break one of its bones. All the congregation of Israel shall keep it. And when a stranger [l]dwells with you and wants to keep the Passover to the Lord, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as a native of the land. For no uncircumcised person shall eat it. One law shall be for the native-born and for the stranger who dwells among you.”

Romans chapter 11
For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?

16For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and [d]fatness of the olive tree, 18do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.

19You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.” 20Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. 22Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, [e]goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own [f]opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
Here is the Word of God where the New Covenant is prophesied:

31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
That I will make a new covenant
With the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers
In the day that I took them by the hand
To bring them out of the land of Egypt;
Which my covenant they brake,
Although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;
After those days, saith the LORD,
I will put my law in their inward parts,
And write it in their hearts;
And will be their God,
And they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour (member of another tribe), and every man his brother (member of the same tribe), saying,
Know the LORD:
For they shall all know me,
From the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD:
For I will forgive their iniquity,
And I will remember their sin no more.
Jeremiah 31:31–34.

What you practice is called ADDING TO THE BIBLE.
There is only ONE people mentioned here in the New Covenant and it is the House of Israel. There are NO GENTILES mentioned in this covenant.

Notice God forgiving their iniquity and there is NO REQUIREMENT of faith. Makes perfect sense when you add it to what Saul said in Romans: "and ALL ISRAEL shall be saved."

God saves His people through Covenant. Israel is Betrothed to God, His Bride. Israel is also the Church of God reminiscent of the Great Congregation "called out" of Egypt at the time of the Tabernacle. What the Gentile "church" has done is called theft. They take everything God promised to Israel by way of Covenant, Promises, Prophecies by God's prophets sent TO ISRAEL, and because God destroyed their Temple STEAL what doesn't belong to them. And I used to fall for that heresy and a part of that theft but no more.

But there's no doubt you have and still do.
Come out from among them and be ye separate says the LORD.
(but you won't.)
And when the two candlesticks in the Lord's Tabernacle appear and prophesy towards Israel and AGAINST the world guess who's going to have their fingerprints on the murder weapon?

Here is the Word of God where the New Covenant is prophesied:

And will be their God,
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour (member of another tribe), and every man his brother (member of the same tribe), saying,
Know the LORD:
Jeremiah 31:31–34.

What you practice is called ADDING TO THE BIBLE.
There is only ONE people mentioned here in the New Covenant and it is the House of Israel. There are NO GENTILES mentioned in this covenant.

Notice God forgiving their iniquity and there is NO REQUIREMENT of faith. Makes perfect sense when you add it to what Saul said in Romans: "and ALL ISRAEL shall be saved."

God saves His people through Covenant. Israel is Betrothed to God, His Bride. Israel is also the Church of God reminiscent of the Great Congregation "called out" of Egypt at the time of the Tabernacle. What the Gentile "church" has done is called theft. They take everything God promised to Israel by way of Covenant, Promises, Prophecies by God's prophets sent TO ISRAEL, and because God destroyed their Temple STEAL what doesn't belong to them. And I used to fall for that heresy and a part of that theft but no more.

But there's no doubt you have and still do.
Come out from among them and be ye separate says the LORD.
(but you won't.)
And when the two candlesticks in the Lord's Tabernacle appear and prophesy towards Israel and AGAINST the world guess who's going to have their fingerprints on the murder weapon?

#1 - You are 100% CORRECT that God has made a Covenant with the House of Israel

#2 - You are 100% CORRECT that God saves His People thru Covenant

#3 - There is only ONE COVENANT by which the Jew & the Gentile can be SAVED = NEW Covenant which is CHRIST
GOD'S TRUTH = GOSPEL , Romans chapter 2 , Galatians chapter 3

a.) GOSPEL = He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.
He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him.
But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

b.) Romans = For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

c.) Galatians = For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

know you abc's and you will Know the TRUTH

See Posts 38 & 46

God made covenant with Noah and to his seed:

8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying, 9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you; Gen. 9:8–9.

And God set it up to have covenant with Shem then Abraham. God chose a family line from out of all family lines in which to reveal Himself and to save His people, a people whose names are in the book of life of the lamb slain from [before] the foundation (creation) of the world.
You see, God was busy in the heavenly Tabernacle. He only did in time what He did in eternity (which is Himself).

Noah is a descendant of Eber which is the beginning of the Hebrew people. They "crossed over" and became separate from the rest of the mass of humankind and God got busy. Follow Jesus' family line and see God choosing a family line over all others.

#1 - You are 100% CORRECT that God has made a Covenant with the House of Israel

#2 - You are 100% CORRECT that God saves His People thru Covenant

#3 - There is only ONE COVENANT by which the Jew & the Gentile can be SAVED = NEW Covenant which is CHRIST
GOD'S TRUTH = GOSPEL , Romans chapter 2 , Galatians chapter 3

a.) GOSPEL = He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.
But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

b.) Romans = For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

c.) Galatians = For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

know you abc's and you will Know the TRUTH
Good Lord.
Here is the Covenant AGAIN:

And will be their God,
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying,
Know the LORD:
Jer. 31:31–34.

There are NO GENTILES mentioned in the New Covenant.
Why is it so difficult to see God saving uncircumcised, non-covenant hard-core, idol-worship Gentiles WITHOUT a covenant. Why all the backflips and elbowing to get in a Covenant God never included Gentiles. That's being dishonest with God and the Scriptures.
Is that what your Christianity is all about?

Good Lord.
Here is the Covenant AGAIN:

And will be their God,
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying,
Know the LORD:
Jer. 31:31–34.

There are NO GENTILES mentioned in the New Covenant.
Why is it so difficult to see God saving uncircumcised, non-covenant hard-core, idol-worship Gentiles WITHOUT a covenant. Why all the backflips and elbowing to get in a Covenant God never included Gentiles. That's being dishonest with God and the Scriptures.
Is that what your Christianity is all about?
GOOD LORD Jesus Christ, please open @jeremiah1five eyes that he may SEE

Start here = Isaiah 42:1-9
I, the Lord, have called You in righteousness,
And will hold Your hand;
I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people,
As a light to the Gentiles

Luke 2:25-32
And behold, there was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon, and this man was just and devout, waiting for the Consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him. And it had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord’s Christ. So he came by the Spirit into the temple. And when the parents brought in the Child Jesus, to do for Him according to the custom of the law, he took Him up in his arms and blessed God and said:

“Lord, now You are letting Your servant depart in peace,
According to Your word;
For my eyes have seen Your salvation
Which You have prepared before the face of all peoples,
A light to bring revelation to the Gentiles,
And the glory of Your people Israel.”

Acts 13:44-48
On the next Sabbath almost the whole city came together to hear the word of God. But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy; and contradicting and blaspheming, they opposed the things spoken by Paul. Then Paul and Barnabas grew bold and said, “It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; but since you reject it, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, behold, we turn to the Gentiles. For so the Lord has commanded us:

‘I have set you as a light to the Gentiles,
That you should be for salvation to the ends of the earth.’

Now when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and glorified the word of the Lord. And as many(Gentiles) as had been appointed to eternal life believed.

COVENANT FULFILLED
= "He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.
But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."

Last edited:

See Posts #38 , #45 , #50

GOOD LORD Jesus Christ, please open @jeremiah1five eyes that he may SEE

Start here = Isaiah 42:1-9
I, the Lord, have called You in righteousness,
And will hold Your hand;
I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people,
As a light to the Gentiles

Luke 2:25-32
And behold, there was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon, and this man was just and devout, waiting for the Consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him. And it had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord’s Christ. So he came by the Spirit into the temple. And when the parents brought in the Child Jesus, to do for Him according to the custom of the law, he took Him up in his arms and blessed God and said:

“Lord, now You are letting Your servant depart in peace,
According to Your word;
For my eyes have seen Your salvation
Which You have prepared before the face of all peoples,
A light to bring revelation to the Gentiles,
And the glory of Your people Israel.”

Acts 13:44-48
On the next Sabbath almost the whole city came together to hear the word of God. But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy; and contradicting and blaspheming, they opposed the things spoken by Paul. Then Paul and Barnabas grew bold and said, “It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; but since you reject it, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, behold, we turn to the Gentiles. For so the Lord has commanded us:

‘I have set you as a light to the Gentiles,
That you should be for salvation to the ends of the earth.’

Now when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and glorified the word of the Lord. And as many(Gentiles) as had been appointed to eternal life believed.

COVENANT FULFILLED
= "He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.
But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."
No, start where the covenant is made and found.
That’s your error. You’re willing to go everywhere except where the covenant is found.
None are so blind as those that reject God’s Word for a leaning on their own understanding in the vanity of their own mind.

No, start where the covenant is made and found.
That’s your error. You’re willing to go everywhere except where the covenant is found.
None are so blind as those that reject God’s Word for a leaning on their own understanding in the vanity of their own mind.

Are you a Jew?

Are you a Jew?
It doesn't matter.
What matters that we as Christians take Scripture as written and don't add our own philosophies and pet theories to make the Bible say something it never says. Either we approach the Scripture as sincere children of truth and allow it to tell us what to believe rather than we telling Scripture what to say.

It doesn't matter.
What matters that we as Christians take Scripture as written and don't add our own philosophies and pet theories to make the Bible say something it never says. Either we approach the Scripture as sincere children of truth and allow it to tell us what to believe rather than we telling Scripture what to say.
Glad you said that. question, "is the person in John 1:3 who MADE ALL THINGS, IS HE NOT THE SAME PERSON IN ISAIAH 44:24 WHO MADE ALL THINGS?" YES OR NO.

101G.

It doesn't matter.
You have not approached the Holy Scriptures with an honest heart and mind but you do argue against them = #42 , #46 and #50

Last edited:
You have not approached the Holy Scriptures with an honest heart and mind but you do argue against them = #42 , #46 and #50

God's DIRECT words were posted for you = #42 #46 and #50

Here are two more for you to rejoice in = Isaiah 11:10 and Isaiah 60:1-3

10“And in that day there shall be a Root of Jesse,
Who shall stand as a banner to the people;
For the Gentiles shall seek Him,
And His resting place shall be glorious.”

1Arise, shine;
For your light has come!
And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
2For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
And deep darkness the people;
But the Lord will arise over you,
And His glory will be seen upon you.
3The Gentiles shall come to your light,

And kings to the brightness of your rising.

Good Night and Rejoice in the New Covenant which is the Precious Blood of the LORD Jesus Christ shed for our sins and for the whole world.

God's DIRECT words were posted for you = #42 #46 and #50

Here are two more for you to rejoice in = Isaiah 11:10 and Isaiah 60:1-3

10“And in that day there shall be a Root of Jesse,
Who shall stand as a banner to the people;
For the Gentiles shall seek Him,
And His resting place shall be glorious.”

1Arise, shine;
For your light has come!
And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
2For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
And deep darkness the people;
But the Lord will arise over you,
And His glory will be seen upon you.
3The Gentiles shall come to your light,

And kings to the brightness of your rising.

Good Night and Rejoice in the New Covenant which is the Precious Blood of the LORD Jesus Christ shed for our sins and for the whole world.
Must be a weak blood that it can't save the "whole world."
Maybe He needs more iron, you know, ferrous sulphate.
Sheesh.

And what? Ignore circumcised Gentile proselytes? Those that actually spend the time and effort and sacrifices, and flesh to follow the God of Abraham and Isaac and Jacob.

Nah. They are the Gentiles being addressed in the Script.

There is only ONE Household of God
Yes, will agree; did you know there are Two Different 'walls' in the Building of God?

1) Peter's Foundation 'laid for Israel' according to earthly prophecy / covenants / law:

"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon This Rock I will build​
My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." (Matthew 16:18)​

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ!” (online):

2) Paul's Foundation 'laid for The Body Of Christ' according to Grace, in
"The Revelation Of The [ Heavenly ] Mystery":​
"According to the Grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder,​
I have laid The Foundation, and another buildeth Thereon. But let every man take​
heed how he buildeth Thereupon. For other Foundation can no man lay than That​
is laid, Which Is Jesus Christ." (1 Corinthians 3:10-11)​
Did Peter and Paul "lay The Same Foundation"? Then Why would Paul say?:

"Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named,​
lest I should build upon another man's { Peter's? } Foundation"​
(Romans 15:20)​

Would these Following Scriptures then make sense of Two Foundational 'walls' { Israel
and The Body Of Christ }?

"And are built upon The Foundation of the apostles and prophets,​
Jesus Christ Himself being The Chief Corner Stone;" (Ephesians 2:20)​
+
Wherefore also it is contained In The Scripture, Behold, I Lay in Sion​
A Chief Corner Stone, Elect, Precious: and he that believeth on Him​
shall not be confounded." (1 Peter 2:6)​
God, The Amazing Architect, eh?

Amen.

Back
Top Bottom