Alone/Only

Fred

Several times the Bible teaches that which applies unto God alone is equally used in reference to the Lord Jesus. Those who deny the Lord Jesus is God should take this information to heart.

The Lord Jesus fully knows the hearts of all men which demonstrates He is God (John 2:24-25; Acts 1:24; 1 Corinthians 4:5; Revelation 2:23).
1 Kings 8:39
then hear in heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive and act and render to each according to all his ways, whose heart You know, for You alone know the hearts of all the sons of men.
2 Chronicles 6:30
then hear from heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive, and render to each according to all his ways, whose heart You know for You alone know the hearts of the sons of men.

The Lord Jesus is the Creator (Colossians 1:16-17; Hebrews 1:10; cf. Psalm 102:25).
Job 9:8
Who alone stretches out the heavens
And tramples down the waves of the sea
Isaiah 44:24
Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb,
I, the LORD, am the maker of all things,
Stretching out the heavens by Myself
And spreading out the earth all alone.

Psalm 51:4
Against You, You only, I have sinned
And done what is evil in Your sight,
So that You are justified when You speak
And blameless when You judge.
Although we can sin against others, all sins are ultimately directed against God alone. We can forgive those who sin against us, but we cannot forgive those who sin against others. Since all sins are committed against the Lord Jesus demonstrates He is God (1 Corinthians 8:12; cf. Exodus 23:33).

Luke 4:8
Jesus answered him, “It is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.’”
The Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of latreuō which proves He is God (cf. Revelation 22:3)

Revelation 15:4
Who will not fear, O Lord, and glorify Your name?
For You alone are holy;
For all the nations will come and worship before You,
For Your righteous acts have been revealed.
Since the Lord Jesus is to be universally feared (Colossians 3:22), and He receives glory in equality with the Father (Revelation 5:13), and all nations (Revelation 7:9) will worship Him in equality with the Father (Revelation 7:10) demonstrates the Lord Jesus is equally holy with the Father.

Concerning the use of "only" in John 17:3 and Jude 4 see here:

Last edited:
It supports the plural God of the Bible not the unitarians.
close, but no Cigar. and the God of the bible is neither plural nor unitarian. may 101G add one more, Jeremiah 17:10 "I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings."

Revelation 2:23 "And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works."

"C" ... you're getting closer to Bible 101.

101G. .... (smile).

Several times the Bible teaches that which applies unto God alone is equally used in reference to the Lord Jesus. Those who deny the Lord Jesus is God should take this information to heart.

The Lord Jesus fully knows the hearts of all men which demonstrates He is God (John 2:24-25; Acts 1:24; 1 Corinthians 4:5; Revelation 2:23).
1 Kings 8:39
then hear in heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive and act and render to each according to all his ways, whose heart You know, for You alone know the hearts of all the sons of men.
2 Chronicles 6:30
then hear from heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive, and render to each according to all his ways, whose heart You know for You alone know the hearts of the sons of men.

The Lord Jesus is the Creator (Colossians 1:16-17; Hebrews 1:10; cf. Psalm 102:25).

Psalm 51:4
Against You, You only, I have sinned
And done what is evil in Your sight,
So that You are justified when You speak
And blameless when You judge.
Although we can sin against others, all sins are ultimately directed against God alone. We can forgive those who sin against us, but we cannot forgive those who sin against others. Since all sins are committed against the Lord Jesus demonstrates He is God (1 Corinthians 8:12; cf. Exodus 23:33).

Luke 4:8
Jesus answered him, “It is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.’”
The Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of latreuō which proves He is God (cf. Revelation 22:3)

are 100% biased against
Revelation 15:4
Who will not fear, O Lord, and glorify Your name?
For You alone are holy;
For all the nations will come and worship before You,
For Your righteous acts have been revealed.
Since the Lord Jesus is to be universally feared (Colossians 3:22), and He receives glory in equality with the Father (Revelation 5:13), and all nations (Revelation 7:9) will worship Him in equality with the Father (Revelation 7:10) demonstrates the Lord Jesus is equally holy with the Father.

Concerning the use of "only" in John 17:3 and Jude 4 see here:
Its called a DOUBLE STANDARD.

To support their errors in eisegesis they apply a double standard showing ZERO objectivity and 100 % biased reading, reasoning and understanding when it comes to the Person of Christ.

There are literally 100's of names, titles and descriptions that are Gods alone and cannot apply to any man. But yet we read those same descriptors that are Gods alone that are applied to Christ by God, the Prophets and Apostles.

Its the dodging, texas two step, circular arguments, eisegesis and bias being clearly seen from those who reject the Deity of Christ. Even a child that has not been preprogrammed by anyone can read, understand and reason that the Bible identifies Christ as God.

Even the unitarian pharisees saw and heard Christs claim to be God on numerous occasions and finally killed Him for those very claims of Deity.

hope this helps !!!

Its called a DOUBLE STANDARD.

To support their errors in eisegesis they apply a double standard showing ZERO objectivity and 100 % biased reading, reasoning and understanding when it comes to the Person of Christ.

There are literally 100's of names, titles and descriptions that are Gods alone and cannot apply to any man. But yet we read those same descriptors that are Gods alone that are applied to Christ by God, the Prophets and Apostles.

Its the dodging, texas two step, circular arguments, eisegesis and bias being clearly seen from those who reject the Deity of Christ. Even a child that has not been preprogrammed by anyone can read, understand and reason that the Bible identifies Christ as God.

Even the unitarian pharisees saw and heard Christs claim to be God on numerous occasions and finally killed Him for those very claims of Deity.

hope this helps !!!
Correct = they use double-speak

Please Examine what you have wrote here. The "Lord" Jesus is the Creator and Maker of ALL THINGS. Listen Carefu,ly, Jesus the Christ made Nothing. do you understand the difference?

101G.

again, statement time: "Jesus the Christ made nothing".... but Jesus the LORD made all things.

the Christ with flesh and blood was not at genesis 1:1-27, only the Spirit was. so how could flesh and blood create anything?

101G.

Back
Top Bottom