ALL CAPS Is considered yelling

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Typing in all caps is essentially considered yelling in online communication. It is sometimes useful for emphasis, but can also be rude and offensive. Please don't make the titles of your threads in all caps. I'm getting tired of going back and changing them.

Typing in all caps is essentially considered yelling in online communication. It is sometimes useful for emphasis, but can also be rude and offensive. Please don't make the titles of your threads in all caps. I'm getting tired of going back and changing them.
But we're old and our eyes are wearing out and we can't find our Glasses because We've pushed them up on top of our heads. Therefore we need all caps and 24 -point font in bright red. :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding I hear you.

But we're old and our eyes are wearing out and we can't find our Glasses because We've pushed them up on top of our heads. Therefore we need all caps and 24 -point font in bright red. :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding I hear you.
Speak for yourself I know exactly where my glasses are. They're right where I left them. The problem is I can't remember where I left them.

I think the king of caps was Bread of Life(BOL) of another forum.

He was irate all the time and threw insults constantly.

He called us all kinds of names.

He was a blast!!!

You guys may not want him here though...LOL.

I think the king of caps was Bread of Life(BOL) of another forum.

He was irate all the time and threw insults constantly.

He called us all kinds of names.

He was a blast!!!

You guys may not want him here though...LOL.
Actually he probably wouldn't want to be here because that sort of behavior is discouraged here. But we would more than welcome him as long as he Followed the rules.

Speak for yourself I know exactly where my glasses are. They're right where I left them. The problem is I can't remember where I left them.
They're on top of the curio cabinet, from that time when you were pulling the wine glasses for guests, that one Saturday evening last fall.
šŸ˜‰

They're on top of the curio cabinet, from that time when you were pulling the wine glasses for guests, that one Saturday evening last fall.
šŸ˜‰
Either that or I left them on the top of my car along with my wallet, Now they're both somewhere in El Segundo. I got to get it I got got got got to get it.

Back
Top Bottom