Worshiping Jesus allowed (July 1, 1879 - December 31, 1953) <--> Worshiping Jesus not allowed (January 1, 1954 - the Present)

JWs wouldn't recognize the TRUTH if it bet them in the face.
You condemn the only religion who had enough love and respect for God to put his name back in his bible where he willed it to be because he wants it there. It was removed by wicked men under satans will. All show 100% whose will means the most to them by the translation they use. Think about that stance you are taking. It occurs like this-2Cor 4:4-2Cor 11:12-15

You condemn the only religion who had enough love and respect for God to put his name back in his bible
Except, of course that you don't really have any idea what Gods name is, and only substitute YOUR OWN FAVORITE VERSION of the Tetragram. Mine is Yaohu-Ul. Others hang their hat on "Yahweh".

How does your "Religion" believe that humans are made perfect before God?? That's the issue that matters, not your assumption about God's name.

Except, of course that you don't really have any idea what Gods name is, and only substitute YOUR OWN FAVORITE VERSION of the Tetragram. Mine is Yaohu-Ul. Others hang their hat on "Yahweh".

How does your "Religion" believe that humans are made perfect before God?? That's the issue that matters, not your assumption about God's name.
In the Lords prayer-Gods name was #1 to Jesus.
Men have many false reasonings concerning Gods name. I truly believe God has always made his name known and always will=Jehovah. Jesus promised to keep on making it known-John 17:26)
This issue means much more than your issue= In every translation on earth, the teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers---Where do you think that leaves the rest?
The answer to your issue= Hebrews 5:9-Salvation for those who obey)--Obey what?= Every utterance from God Jesus taught=OT-NT studied year after year it never stops. Jesus' real teachers make 100% sure that occurs. The JW teachers do just that. Worldwide every week of the year, 2 or 3 bible chapters studied and spoke on during the midweek meeting. On sunday-worldwide, a local needs talk then using the watchtower magazine with the bible, every JW on earth gets the same spiritual feeding. It accomplishes this= a true mark of the religion Jesus is with-1Cor 1:10= Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth), no division. The trinity based religionsssssssssss cant seem to understand that simple bible milk. Why?

Hebrews 5:9-Salvation for those who obey
I.e. Salvation by WORKS, which is the Only important thing that we have to know in order to classify the JW religious system to be a edited, like ISLAM, Catholicism, and other "Salvation by Works" blasphemies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I.e. Salvation by WORKS, which is the Only important thing that we have to know in order to classify the JW religious system to be a edited, like ISLAM, Catholicism, and other "Salvation by Works" blasphemies.
Another false reasoning by you. Works builds a living faith that will stand under pressures. Faith without works is dead. So its a living faith that obeys that gets one salvation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another false reasoning by you. Works builds a living faith that will stand under pressures. Faith without works is dead. So its a living faith that obeys that gets one salvation.
Well then, you and the other JW victims go ahead and WORK to EARN your salvation. Unfortunately you won't be able to let us know when it doesn't.

Well then, you and the other JW victims go ahead and WORK to EARN your salvation. Unfortunately you won't be able to let us know when it doesn't.
I just told you. Works builds a strong living faith. See where your faith gets you without works. The bible didn't lie, your faith would be dead without works= worthless.

I just told you. Works builds a strong living faith. See where your faith gets you without works. The bible didn't lie, your faith would be dead without works= worthless.
Exactly backwards - a "Strong Living Faith" causes Works (the James message). JWs can't even get THAT right, since they're too busy trying to EARN their salvation.

Exactly backwards - a "Strong Living Faith" causes Works (the James message). JWs can't even get THAT right, since they're too busy trying to EARN their salvation.
Exactly what Pauls point is in Ephesians 2:10. We are Gods workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works that we should walk in them.

Back
Top Bottom