What do 7th Day Adventists Believe ?

Yes, they said historicist also in Sabbath School. I also see the 7 letters being church history. Yes, we are in the last church age, but the last four letters overlap each other and also go to the end seeing as Thyatira is the Catholic Church and Orthodox (the two legs of iron). Sardis is the Reformation. I claim Philadelphia as my promise.
I'm really happy for you CL that you are back fellowshipping with your local Adventist church. I pray your time with them is a blessing to you and them.

I'm really happy for you CL that you are back fellowshipping with your local Adventist church. I pray your time with them is a blessing to you and them.
I've always had warm sweet fuzzies when I see the words Seventh-day Adventist. Last year I asked for and immediately received the supernatural gift of a seer. I'm sure you recognize that EGW was a seer. This supernatural sight only allows me to see halos or the glow surrounding someone who is speaking from the Holy Spirit. I see the Spirit. That is what I came to expect. So you can imagine my shock when I visited a local church here in Tennessee which is the denomination I was born again in back in California. When the pastor got up I couldn't see anything until he started to preach. It was the clearest I've ever seen of the spirit in him. It was a billowing black cloud coming out of his head for about 10 inches with a tornado in the center! I waited after church to speak to him and tell him what I saw. I'm sure he knows the secret he's keeping from everyone (but me). I suggested strongly that he get before God and repent. I keep thinking of a sin it could be, but don't know if that is true or not. So I'm not going to tell anyone. In visiting other churches the only other odd thing I've seen is a dark blue aura. Haven't a clue what that means.

I also have the gift of prophecy but God has not come out and say to me He's giving me the office of Prophet. But in 2000 He did speak to me and told me He was giving me the office of Teacher. He took over my training. There is only one interpretation of every verses in the Bible and together every doctrine that is His gospel. Unfortunately it is not taught in any denomination I know of, but at least SDA's have the fear of the Lord in them and obey Him. I will not teach them otherwise. God has told me they are already accepted as His children. I also attend a Calvary Chapel on Sunday, and so far (about 4 weeks) the pastor does not teach the false doctrines of other Calvary Chapel pastors on the radio. This one hasn't made a mistake in doctrine yet. Hallelujah"!

Brakelite, I won't become a SDA again, nor any other denomination because I would have to go back in time and be a part of the 1st century church. I can enjoy any church of any denomination who loves Jesus with all their hearts and obey His words.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom