The Strond Delusion & Heresy of an Israeli-Gentile Covenant

You stand by disobedience to the law is the same as disobedience to God.
Obedience is BETTER than sacrifice.

22 And Samuel said,
Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices,
As in obeying the voice of the LORD?
Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice,
And to hearken than the fat of rams.
23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft,
And stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.
1 Sam. 15:21–23.

You obviously know nothing about obedience to God for instead you practice witchcraft when you disobey God. The law is there to be obeyed not sacrificed and you know nothing about obedience to God.
Stand by your witchcraft. I reject your rebellion.
That's exactly what you would tell Jesus when your Pharisaic friends accused Jesus of disobeying the Sabbath.

That's exactly what you would tell Jesus when your Pharisaic friends accused Jesus of disobeying the Sabbath.
The fact remains. He DIDN'T disobey. We're dealing with truth not suppositions or false perceptions.
But you're not alone. I know millions of Christians would do what you do because of perceptions. You must always save the babies! You lean on your own understanding in the vanity of your minds and disobey God wholesale, every day, every hour, every minute, every second. That's what you do. But in the end Christians practice witchcraft, even in the Gentile heresy that the Law of God is "abolished" and "obsolete."
But it is witchcraft and God will one day judge Gentiles by that same Law they have rejected and abolished and sacrificed to obey.
You're not alone. Take comfort that millions of Christians know nothing about obedience to God. And they will all answer for their crime.
Unless they repent.

The fact remains. He DIDN'T disobey. We're dealing with truth not suppositions or false perceptions.
But you're not alone. I know millions of Christians would do what you do because of perceptions. You must always save the babies! You lean on your own understanding in the vanity of your minds and disobey God wholesale, every day, every hour, every minute, every second. That's what you do. But in the end Christians practice witchcraft, even in the Gentile heresy that the Law of God is "abolished" and "obsolete."
But it is witchcraft and God will one day judge Gentiles by that same Law they have rejected and abolished and sacrificed to obey.
You're not alone. Take comfort that millions of Christians know nothing about obedience to God. And they will all answer for their crime.
Unless they repent.
Between Jesus and your Ethnic Cleansing Sorcery coupled with your Legalistic Pharisaic Clan, I choose Jesus, thank you very much.

Between Jesus and your Ethnic Cleansing Sorcery coupled with your Legalistic Pharisaic Clan, I choose Jesus, thank you very much.
You don't even obey His commandments. How can you claim Jesus.
And another thing, I don't do drugs. So, your accusation of sorcery in just another false accusation. The word for that is making a "lie." And no lie is of the truth.
I have a Scripture for you.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs (GENTILES), and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. Rev. 22:13–15.

From my interaction with you, you choose sacrifice over obedience, practice witchcraft, are rebellious, antinomian, falsely accuse and make up lies. And you are a dog (Gentile). I would be of the group in verse 14.
You fit the identity of verse 15. I post the Scripture which upholds the covenants God has with the Hebrew people, a people who are the seed of Abraham. You post that you as Gentile and claim Jesus Christ are in covenant with God but there is no covenant God has ever made with Gentiles in the Hebrew Scripture from Genesis to Revelation. I claim obedience to God's Torah, and you claim the Torah of God is "abolished" or "obsolete." I claim as Scripture records that the Jews will one day occupy their Promised Land and God Himself will cleanse that land of all Gentiles, you instead accuse God of ethnic cleansing which I agree, but you accuse God of it in the wrong spirit instead of giving Him glory for fulfilling His Promises to Israel of twelve tribes. And you've accused me of sorcery (pharmakeus) which relates to drugs, and I don't do drugs.
One thing the Lord has taught me, and this should be a lesson to those neophytes who might read my words, is that Jesus said what's in a person's 'heart' will come out of his mouth. And the thing in which I might be accused instead shows the condition of the person's heart that accuses me. In other words, someone who accuses another of lying or lies shows that the accuser is the one who is lying and a liar. In other words, still, is that a person's heart cannot keep quiet as to what's in their heart for their very own heart betrays them. Always. In other words, still again, it is a person's sin that will find them out!

18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20 These are the things which defile a man: Mt 15:18–20.

I would do a great disservice to God if I withheld the truth from you and gloss over your sin. You see, I do this not really knowing whether you are of God, but I take it for granted that you are, because if you weren't I would not only read ignorance in your words, but also the sin that accompanies it. You are in the grip of strong delusion and heresy which is the title of this OP, and you prove me right by your words.
But hey, you have to work out your own salvation. You might be synergistic, which is a word applied in theology, but I am monergistic because I find this in the bible. I used to believe in Gentile error and heresy, but God has delivered me from that bondage and opened my eyes to see His salvation. And it is a salvation that first originates in Him and passed on to the Jews. They are the key to understanding God's "so-great salvation" and God says so in these words: "Salvation is OF THE JEWS."
And if you're not honoring God who honors the Jews then there is a fundamental problem in your so-called salvation and claim to Christ. That problem seems to compound itself every time a Gentile is born again through the lone power of the Holy Spirit who is the one who does the one work in saving a Gentile. That's why it's "monergistic" not synergistic. The Scripture concludes everyone in bondage to sin. They have one master. And they are chained to sin. Saul likens it to slavery. And every slave has one master. They are in bondage. They cannot free themselves and never will. Someone stronger than that strong man must come and bind that strong man before he can take his possessions, and in this case, it is the sinner bound and shackled to sin. That's all the Holy Spirit does. He frees the person from their bondage and what does the one previously held in bondage do?
Well, there's only one place to go. They go to God. That is why it is monergistic. The one bound in sin can't do anything to cause their own freedom. Like Lazarus they are dead in the grave until someone with the Authority calls out, "Lazarus, come forth!" and until such words are authoritatively uttered the person in bondage and servitude to sin remains locked up and bound. It's a terrible condition to be in.
But the person in bondage whom the Lord sets free is free indeed. And as Scripture says there is only one place to go.
God.

Back
Top Bottom