The reality of Gods kingdom.

Keiw1

Gods kingdom is the last form of govt of a kind to ever be( Dan 2:44) Headed by a king. Gods appointed king took control of heaven here at Rev 6:1-2--satan ousted from heaven to the earth.( Rev 12) explains that ride of the white horse-Michael took that ride, yet verse 2-He receives his crown. Only Jesus gets the crown. That ride does not stop until the conclusion of Rev 20 i believe. Then this occurs-1Cor 15:24-28--Jesus hands the kingdom back to his God and Father and subjects himself)= forever. Notice Rev 19:11-Jesus pictured on the white horse, its the continuation of Rev 6:1 ride-proving Michael is Jesus. 1Thess 4:16 does as well.
Gods kingdom rule will come to control the whole earth as well Rev 20:6--for 1000 years no satan influences. But then he is loosed for a little while-the resurrected who remain faithful then get their names written in Gods book of life, the others get destroyed. Rev 20:9)
Gods kingdom rule will then be a cure all forever, all things back to perfection( new earth= paradise, new heavens)That is what Jesus hands back to his God. All mortals( great crowd of other sheep and faithful resurrected) perfect, never sick, not aging like now, no death, mourning or pain. No war, fear, hatred, disease, starvation, etc,etc. All of Gods creatures living in perfect harmony-Isaiah 11)

What a wonderful prospect for our future--Will you put the effort in to be there? All promised by the true living God-YHWH(Jehovah)

Gods kingdom is the last form of govt of a kind to ever be( Dan 2:44) Headed by a king. Gods appointed king took control of heaven here at Rev 6:1-2--satan ousted from heaven to the earth.( Rev 12) explains that ride of the white horse-Michael took that ride, yet verse 2-He receives his crown. Only Jesus gets the crown. That ride does not stop until the conclusion of Rev 20 i believe. Then this occurs-1Cor 15:24-28--Jesus hands the kingdom back to his God and Father and subjects himself)= forever. Notice Rev 19:11-Jesus pictured on the white horse, its the continuation of Rev 6:1 ride-proving Michael is Jesus. 1Thess 4:16 does as well.
Not saying that you're right or wrong. but consider this.
the Four Beast/living creatures particular In Revelation 4:7, it gave the description of these four beasts, and there have been many different interpretations of who and what these beast/living creatures are. we would like to put an end to this mystery. in Revelation 4:7. and gives the description of these four beast/living creatures, "And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle”. these beast/living creatures line up with the four horseman riders in chapter 6, which are the four Judgments of God. We will skip to chapter 6 as to clearly see these judgment. I would like to clear up any misconception as to who and what these four beast/living are.

I will give each Judgment for the revelation requiring a good definition of each judgment.

first, Let’s get the background to these four Judgments to verify our discussion of these four beast/living creatures, The book of, Ezekiel 14:21 "For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?”

we see the same four judgment here in Revelation chapter 6. they are connect to the four beasts who reveal them to us by the Lord Jesus in opening the seals for our understanding. Listen closely and let's line up the Judgments with the beast/living creatures, and the four horseman.

In Ezekiel 14:21 God give 4 judgments,
1.the sword, Revelation chapter 6, the Red horse rider. The beast/living creature, the Calf/Oxen, chapter 4
2.the famine, Revelation chapter 6, the Black horse rider. The beast/living creature, the Man, Chapter 4
3.the noisome beast, Revelation chapter 6, the White horse rider. The beast/living creature, the lion, chapter 4
4.the pestilence, Revelation chapter 6, the Pale horse rider. The beast/living creature, the flying eagle, chapter 4

Now we can see all four beast/living creatures in relation to each of the four Judgment.

In Revelation, John wrote of 4 horsemen, which clearly identifies with Ezekiel 14:21 of God's four Judgments. Let’s look at these four Judgments/horsemen in much more detail to grasp the understanding of their "works". These first four judgments are directed at Jerusalem, so can these four Judgment in the book of revelation be directed at the some of the seven churches in chapter 2 & 3? I’m not saying either way, but what the word reveals let it reveal it. Now lets go back to the book of Ezekiel and get a good look at these four Judgments.

The book of Ezekiel gives us the answers to the four beasts

Ezekiel 14:21 "For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?
Ezekiel 14:22 "Yet, behold, therein shall be left a remnant that shall be brought forth, both sons and daughters: behold, they shall come forth unto you, and ye shall see their way and their doings: and ye shall be comforted concerning the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, even concerning all that I have brought upon it.
Ezekiel 14:23 "And they shall comfort you, when ye see their ways and their doings: and ye shall know that I have not done without cause all that I have done in it, saith the Lord GOD.

yes, God use evil, to accomplish his cause in respond to certain conditions.

THE FAMINE: the third horseman, revealed by the third beast, the “face of the man”, the black horse rider.
Ezekiel 14:12-14 "The word of the LORD came again to me, saying, verse 13 "Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it: verse 14 "Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD. (one might want to read that again).

THE NOISOM BEAST: the first horseman, revealed by the first beast, the “face of the Lion”, the white horse rider.
Ezekiel 14:15 & 16 "If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts: verse 16 "Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters; they only shall be delivered, but the land shall be desolate.

THE SWORD: the second horseman, revealed by the second beast, the “face of Calf/Oxen, the red horse rider.
Ezekiel 14:17 & 18 "Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off man and beast from it: verse 18 "Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters, but they only shall be delivered themselves.

THE PESTILENCE: the fourth horseman, revealed by the fourth beast, the “Face of a flying Eagle, the pale horse rider.
Ezekiel 14:19 & 20 "Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast: verse 20 "Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

Revelation 6:1 "And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see." Revelation 6:2 "And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer."
Now the white horse breakdown of this rider.
he have a bow, this word bow is the Greek word,
G5115 τόξον toxon (to'-xon) n.
a bow (apparently as the simplest fabric).
[from the base of G5088]
KJV: bow

a bow, NOT WITH AN ARROW, as we see in pictures, and ect...no, a bow here means, (apparently as the simplest fabric). notice what it said, "apparently as the simplest fabric". other words a cheap outfit or a fake invitations, of the real. Also this rider had a crown. It is the Greek word, G4735 στέφανος stephanos, not what our Lord and Saviour wear in chapter 19, which is G1238 διάδημα diadema, which means the kingly ornament for the head, the crown. and he, the Lord Jesus wore many. But this rider here in chapter 6 is carrying another gospel, (Another Name). Sound like the real gospel, but….. Galatians 1:6-8 "I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed”. this rider make one loose their first Love,as was warn in one of the churches.

Conclusion: the white horse rider/Face like a Lion, (not the Lion of the tribe of Judah), but a false messiah, the noisome beast, the Lion, a ROAING (noise) Lion seeking whom he may devour/conquer supporting scripture, 1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour”. this lion is in opposition to the real Lion, the Lord Jesus out of the tribe of Judah.
as our Lord said when he as he sat upon the mount of Olive, "Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

PICJAG.

Not saying that you're right or wrong. but consider this.
the Four Beast/living creatures particular In Revelation 4:7, it gave the description of these four beasts, and there have been many different interpretations of who and what these beast/living creatures are. we would like to put an end to this mystery. in Revelation 4:7. and gives the description of these four beast/living creatures, "And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle”. these beast/living creatures line up with the four horseman riders in chapter 6, which are the four Judgments of God. We will skip to chapter 6 as to clearly see these judgment. I would like to clear up any misconception as to who and what these four beast/living are.

I will give each Judgment for the revelation requiring a good definition of each judgment.

first, Let’s get the background to these four Judgments to verify our discussion of these four beast/living creatures, The book of, Ezekiel 14:21 "For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?”

we see the same four judgment here in Revelation chapter 6. they are connect to the four beasts who reveal them to us by the Lord Jesus in opening the seals for our understanding. Listen closely and let's line up the Judgments with the beast/living creatures, and the four horseman.

In Ezekiel 14:21 God give 4 judgments,
1.the sword, Revelation chapter 6, the Red horse rider. The beast/living creature, the Calf/Oxen, chapter 4
2.the famine, Revelation chapter 6, the Black horse rider. The beast/living creature, the Man, Chapter 4
3.the noisome beast, Revelation chapter 6, the White horse rider. The beast/living creature, the lion, chapter 4
4.the pestilence, Revelation chapter 6, the Pale horse rider. The beast/living creature, the flying eagle, chapter 4

Now we can see all four beast/living creatures in relation to each of the four Judgment.

In Revelation, John wrote of 4 horsemen, which clearly identifies with Ezekiel 14:21 of God's four Judgments. Let’s look at these four Judgments/horsemen in much more detail to grasp the understanding of their "works". These first four judgments are directed at Jerusalem, so can these four Judgment in the book of revelation be directed at the some of the seven churches in chapter 2 & 3? I’m not saying either way, but what the word reveals let it reveal it. Now lets go back to the book of Ezekiel and get a good look at these four Judgments.

The book of Ezekiel gives us the answers to the four beasts

Ezekiel 14:21 "For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?
Ezekiel 14:22 "Yet, behold, therein shall be left a remnant that shall be brought forth, both sons and daughters: behold, they shall come forth unto you, and ye shall see their way and their doings: and ye shall be comforted concerning the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, even concerning all that I have brought upon it.
Ezekiel 14:23 "And they shall comfort you, when ye see their ways and their doings: and ye shall know that I have not done without cause all that I have done in it, saith the Lord GOD.

yes, God use evil, to accomplish his cause in respond to certain conditions.

THE FAMINE: the third horseman, revealed by the third beast, the “face of the man”, the black horse rider.
Ezekiel 14:12-14 "The word of the LORD came again to me, saying, verse 13 "Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it: verse 14 "Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD. (one might want to read that again).

THE NOISOM BEAST: the first horseman, revealed by the first beast, the “face of the Lion”, the white horse rider.
Ezekiel 14:15 & 16 "If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts: verse 16 "Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters; they only shall be delivered, but the land shall be desolate.

THE SWORD: the second horseman, revealed by the second beast, the “face of Calf/Oxen, the red horse rider.
Ezekiel 14:17 & 18 "Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off man and beast from it: verse 18 "Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters, but they only shall be delivered themselves.

THE PESTILENCE: the fourth horseman, revealed by the fourth beast, the “Face of a flying Eagle, the pale horse rider.
Ezekiel 14:19 & 20 "Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast: verse 20 "Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

Revelation 6:1 "And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see." Revelation 6:2 "And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer."
Now the white horse breakdown of this rider.
he have a bow, this word bow is the Greek word,
G5115 τόξον toxon (to'-xon) n.
a bow (apparently as the simplest fabric).
[from the base of G5088]
KJV: bow

a bow, NOT WITH AN ARROW, as we see in pictures, and ect...no, a bow here means, (apparently as the simplest fabric). notice what it said, "apparently as the simplest fabric". other words a cheap outfit or a fake invitations, of the real. Also this rider had a crown. It is the Greek word, G4735 στέφανος stephanos, not what our Lord and Saviour wear in chapter 19, which is G1238 διάδημα diadema, which means the kingly ornament for the head, the crown. and he, the Lord Jesus wore many. But this rider here in chapter 6 is carrying another gospel, (Another Name). Sound like the real gospel, but….. Galatians 1:6-8 "I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed”. this rider make one loose their first Love,as was warn in one of the churches.

Conclusion: the white horse rider/Face like a Lion, (not the Lion of the tribe of Judah), but a false messiah, the noisome beast, the Lion, a ROAING (noise) Lion seeking whom he may devour/conquer supporting scripture, 1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour”. this lion is in opposition to the real Lion, the Lord Jesus out of the tribe of Judah.
as our Lord said when he as he sat upon the mount of Olive, "Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

PICJAG.
White horse = righteous war. Rev 4:7 = symbolism. Hundreds of religions claiming to belong to Jesus are these-2Thess 2:3

How come hardly anyone answered the OP? Must be because they have no clue to what the bible teaches. Why? Jesus commanded-Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God. That means every REAL follower carefully studied-OT-NT and know it well. To learn and apply every utterance. After all Jesus teaches he is only friends with those who obey his commandments.( that means all of what he taught) They remain in his love by obeying his commandments- John15:10-14--That also means, the teachers on earth who have Jesus leading them, teach EVERY utterance from God to the flock-WITHOUT FAIL. One can easily look and see who their teachers are just on that one fact. Jesus wasn't messing around, he meant every word he taught. Its why he teaches-FEW will find the road that leads off into life. The many listened to the lie=YOU ARE SAVED and do little--they will all lose. Its to those Jesus will give this judgement-Matt 7:21-23

Back
Top Bottom