Please Pray for Bill

There is a forum for Linux users called PCLinuxOS. It is an operating system that some older computer users like to use, if they don't like windows, or if the computer hardware is too old to run windows. For a time I used to use it myself. While I was doing that, I met an older man, who if my memory serves me correctly is 70 something years old. He's got some health problems. Arthritis and a some heart problems. He is a believer in Jesus and identifies as a Christian, but attends a liberal Church that He doesn't fully agree with, but they are kind to him, which is why he keeps attending.

We have been writing back and forth, for about 3 years now. I guess we are kinda friends. Friends over the computer, faith and general things in life. The last I heard from him was January 13, 2024. I don't know if anything I said might have offended him, or if his health or something else is going on... It has been on my heart to ask that you guys would help me pray that He is ok.

*When I say I have no friends. What I mean by that is, I don't have any strong solid friendships. Bill has been the only person online, that I have been able to keep in touch with for this period of a time! I'm a janitor for a school, and the teachers at work, I have a hard time telling if they are friends or just acquaintance. I could write a whole thing just about that!

Google says:

A friend is someone with whom we have a deep emotional bond, trust, and loyalty. They provide us with support, share common interests and activities, and play a significant role in our lives. On the other hand, an acquaintance is someone we know casually, with limited interaction and shared experiences

Update. Today is April 16, 2024, I still have not heard anything back from Bill. In our last conversation, the subject of prayer came up. My life feels so socially frustrating, and I get so lonely, that my perception on things gets all messed up. I worry that I said something that caused him to ghost me. I'm not saying that is what happened. I think a lot of people ghost me because I am messed up and I don't make people feel good.

Back
Top Bottom