John 8:38

Fred

I speak that which I have seen with My Father: and ye do that which ye have heard from your father.

Notice the contrast.
Just as the second use of "father" is not the same person as the Jews that opposed Jesus, so too the first use of Father is not the same Person as Jesus.

I speak that which I have seen with My Father: and ye do that which ye have heard from your father.

Notice the contrast.
Just as the second use of "father" is not the same person as the Jews that opposed Jesus, so too the first use of Father is not the same Person as Jesus.
John 8:38 "I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father."
please take note of the term "WITH".

Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
NOW THIS

Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

now one more John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

the same one PERSON.

101G.

and ye do that which ye have seen with your father."
please take note of the term "WITH".

"with your father."
According to your confusion that would mean the Jews in John 8 are also the same one person as Satan.

Last edited:
"with your father."
According to your confusion that would mean the Jews in John 8 are also the same one person as Satan.
GINOLJC to all,
this is the Classic deception of unlearned men at it worst. John 8:38 "I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father." THIS HAS NOTHING WITH THE GODHEAD ITSELF. AND TO TRY TO COMPARE SATAN WITH GOD IS A DOUBLE IGNORANT SLAP IN THE HOLY GOD FACE. IT BORDERLINE BLASPHEMY.

Fred, if you cannot give serious scripture to discuss the Godhead just be quite .... please. even commentary disprove you. to even bring this scripture us a Comparision to the Godhead is past an INGORANCE, it places in dead center of a Double minded person, which our brother James says, James 1:6 "But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed." James 1:7 "For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord." James 1:8 "A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."

101G.

GINOLJC to all,
this is the Classic deception of unlearned men at it worst. John 8:38 "I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father." THIS HAS NOTHING WITH THE GODHEAD ITSELF.

That is your hope because it refutes your heresy.

AND TO TRY TO COMPARE SATAN WITH GOD IS A DOUBLE IGNORANT SLAP

Not necessarily. Both are personal beings. Some deny the reality of Satan. He is a real personal being.

IN THE HOLY GOD FACE. IT BORDERLINE BLASPHEMY.

Fred, if you cannot give serious scripture to discuss the Godhead just be quite .... please. even commentary disprove you. to even bring this scripture us a Comparision to the Godhead is past an INGORANCE, it places in dead center of a Double minded person, which our brother James says, James 1:6 "But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed." James 1:7 "For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord." James 1:8 "A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."

101G.

More drivel because John 8:38 destroys your heretical Oneness of perversity false god.

to all,
when people try to associate God with Satan it's time to leave them to Satan for the destruction of the Flesh... so, Auf Wiedersehen 2 U.

101G.

The True Oneness of God is in the ECHAD or Diversity of God.
Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" the LORD is "ONE"/H259אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd) CORRECT. now the LORD's Plurality of ONE. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." the First in TIME. now, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." Also means in addition too. BINGO there is the PLURILITY of God as ONE in addition too WHO? answer HIMSELFE. supportive scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." is this in Separate and distinct persons? no, if it was then God is Divided, and is a Modelist God. but the scriptures clearly state, "HIS OWN ARM". BINGO, his "own ARM" is him, just read Isaiah chapter 53. understand, in ADDITION TOO means the same one person, IF IT'S HIS OWN, OWN, OWN, ARM. the qiestion now, well how as the SAME since he is his OWN ARM? answer, in THE EQUAL SHARE of his OWNSELF in "TIME", "PLACE". "ORDER", and IN "RANK", which was to Come. JUST AS THE TERM "BEGINNING" CLEARLY STATES IN GENESIS 1:1.

this answers the Genesis 1:26, nonsense of two or more Persons.... and confirms the ECHAD of the ONE to come at his Baptism, only one in TIME, ORDER, PLACE, and RANK to COME. this is Just too easy.

101G.

to all,
when people try to associate God with Satan it's time to leave them to Satan for the destruction of the Flesh... so, Auf Wiedersehen 2 U.

101G.

Total copout.

Total dodge of John 8:38.

Thanks for making this easy for me.

GINOLJC, to all.
The Oneness/ECHAD of God in the OT prophesy, and in the NT REVEALED.

OT: Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones." this was fulfilled in Matthew 26:31 "Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad." he said this right after he institutes his holy supper.

but what's important about Zechariah 13:7 is this word "fellow". it is the Hebrew term,
H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

definition #2. CONCRETELY... meaning God, (who is Spirit), SHARED EQUALLY, came in Flesh. hence the Matthew 26:31 scripture.

but the KJV can translate this term "FELLOW" as "ANOTHER". which clearly in the NT identify the "ECHAD" perfectly. supportive scripture. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" ANOTHER COMFORTER? yes, the EQUAL SHARE of himself in Flesh. for this ANOTHER is the same one Person EQUALLY SHARED, which is the Greek word, G243 ALLOS. Scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
Form here means "NATURE", which God is, per John 4:24a. but the revelation is also in the term "WITH". and Isaiah the prophet clearly tells us that God the First/the LORD/Father is "ALSO" the Last/Lord/Son. and here in Philippians 2:6 we clearly see this ECHAD of God in Flesh, the "FELLOW" in Zechariah 13:7. and the term "ANOTHER", G243 ALLOS confirms this EQUAL SHARE... "WITH" God. just as John 1:1 clearly states also.

and this Fellow who is the ANOTHER of God Shared Equally in Flesh is clearly identified as the Son in flesh. which Revelation 22:16 clearly reveals. "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

the "OFFSPRING?". yes, meaning AFTER DAVID, the Last Adam, which is the Greek term,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

KIN? yes, the KINSman who in Flesh is the KINSman REDEEMER in Zechariah 13:7 who intuited the Lord supper which we remember his redemptive work on the cross that SAVED us.

but the beauty of Revelation 22:16 is the revealing of the Lord Jesus the Christ as the First and the Last. for the ROOT means FIRST/BEGINNING/ALPHA, and the OFFSPRING means LAST/END/OMEGA, my God this is too easy not to understands.

this is clear as day, JESUS, who is God, is the Holy Spirit, who holds the Titles, Father, and Son, in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK. it can't get any clearer.

so, the ECHAD is in, TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK which is the EQUAL SHARE of the Spirit... HIMSELF in Flesh, per Isaiah 63:5.

101G.

I didn't mention John 8:44 in the title and I didn't mention it in the OP.

Get a new pair of glasses...ones that actually work.
:geek:
dose it not address the topic? check your glasses. now if you cannot address the subject, then just be quiet. ... :giggle:

101G.

Back
Top Bottom