Jesus and the Father are the same Person

Isaiah 44:24
Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, and He that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by Myself.

Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

YHWH "alone" is the Creator of all things (Isaiah 44:24), and YHWH refers to more than 1 Person (Genesis 1:26).
let 101G explain it again to you. yes, one person in Genesis 1:26 for in the ECHAD of God, the Last was to come. now understand the Last Jesus the Christ, did not make anything, not as the Christ. for flesh and blood created nothing at the beginning. now watch 101G language. "Jesus the Christ made nothing in the beginning..... but JESUS DID". do you understand? the ONE person Jesus made all thing, but in flesh and blood as the Last made nothing. see the Flesh and blood, which was to come. this is why God said us and our, for it was to come. supportive scripture. Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."

if he came, then he was not present at Genesis 1:1 nor at Genesis 1:26 either (NOT IN FLESH). understand God is speaking prophetic of his own IMAGE to Come.
Acts 2:32-35
(32) This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
(33) Therefore having been exalted by right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He hath poured forth this, which ye now see and hear.
(34) For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on My right hand,
(35) Until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

"This Jesus...received from the Father"
Jesus is the Father in the ECHAD, Listen and Learn. Acts 2, to John 2. remember this. John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?" John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?" John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body." now who raised up his own body? he did as the Ordinal FIRST/Father, who is the LORD, the Angel of God.... smile.
You asked in post 17, "must we continue this debate"?

I am done.
ok, you did pretty good, but you need to study "Diversified Oneness".

Thank Fred, it was a good debate. I appreciate it also. Thanks to the Moderator, and all who. listen. and if anyone has any question concerning "Diversified Oneness", just ask. I hope some who listen be edified in the Lord.

thank you Lord Jesus for your wisdom and KNOWLEDGE.

101G

Edit by admin. This is a one-on-one debate any other post will be deleted With no explanation

I had my Opening statement ready, but reading the rules.
Opening Statement: God as an ECHAD of HIMSEL, one PERSON, that is to come in TIME, who “MADE ALL THINGS”, for himself, and by himself. 101G will prove by the scriptures, that God is only “one” person who do all things. And this is to to serve His own purposes and reveal, his WISDOM, his POWER, his LOVE unto his CREATION. And all of his creation is perfection, even EVIL. OT: Proverbs 16:4 "The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil." The “LORD, all capitalization, Made all Things for HIMSELF. he, God, JESUS, the Spirit in the beginning, without flesh bone and blood, (the Ordinal FIRST), or the First, created us, (human creatures), and all things for himself, as his own personal possession, hence the term “MY, as in My Father, or My Son”. And in this creation, he God, JESUS, has no needs that we or this creation can meet, except to worship and praise him in Spirit and in Truth. And in this ECHAD of a Diversified ONENESS, (the EQUAL SHARE), of himself…. flesh bone and blood which was to come. Is now in that Amalgamation of his flesh, resurrected, and his Spirit, as he has now obtained for us, an INHERITANCE, which is ETERNAL LIFE, to all who believe. Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." for this is the NEW CREATION, for all who believe that has an INHERITANCE in God as son. The Godhead is all about INHERITANCE. supportive scriptures, Isaiah 66:22 "For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.". Revelation 21:5 "And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."

And he, the NEW MAN who sits on the throne, (IN FLESH and BONE, but no BLOOD). by INHERITANCE is his OWN IMAGE, (man), that was to Come, the Last Isaiah 41:1. and this revelation as First and Last of God as the ECHAD is revealed in OT scripture, Isaiah 46:10 "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:" THIS IS WHY THE “LORD”, THE “Lord”, JESUS/YESHUA IS THE ONLY TRUE AND LIVING GOD. THE “ONLY” GOD WHO IS THAT SPIRIT, 2 Corinthians 3:17 "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." Amen.

101G.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fred,
it's a shame. when the Lord Jesus himself say God is a "HE", which is only one PERSON. but yet you say you believe the Lord Jesus, and that he cannot LIE.

that being a Hypocrite. you cannot accept the TRUTH.

101G.

@Fred,
it's a shame. when the Lord Jesus himself say God is a "HE", which is only one PERSON. but yet you say you believe the Lord Jesus, and that he cannot LIE.

that being a Hypocrite. you cannot accept the TRUTH.

101G.

Keep dodging the use of plural pronouns to defend your false god.

Keep dodging the use of plural pronouns to defend your false god.
never did, it's just you cannot understand "ECHAD" which is the plurality of God in the EQUAL SHARE of himself that was to come... in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK. THIS EXPLAIN AND ANSWER AN PLURALITY OF GOD, COMPLETELY.

no need to reply, learn the "ECHAD" of God.... ok.

101G.

never did, it's just you cannot understand "ECHAD" which is the plurality of God in the EQUAL SHARE of himself

There's is nothing to understand from the above because it is nonsense.
Plural pronouns describe more than 1 Person.

There's is nothing to understand from the above because it is nonsense.
Plural pronouns describe more than 1 Person.
plural pronouns describe more than 1 Person? OK let's see. Fred, is the "First", one person, who is the LORD, correct, per Deut. 6:4, is the Last "ALSO" .... who is the Lord? .......ONE PERSON Correct? let's see it in scriptures.

Evidence #1. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." PLAIN AS DAY, the First who is the LORD, who is the Father is the "First"...... and, and, and, he the First, the LORD, is WITH, WITH, WITH, the Last..... correct. notice the First, the LORD is ONE PERSON, Correct, for he said, "I, I, I, am he. the pronouns "I" and "he" indicate a single PERSON, correct. Hold that thought.

Evidence #2. Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." AGAIN, PLAIN AS DAY, the LORD, the First, is not only WITH the LAST, but here says he, he, he, a Single ONE PERSON, is the LAST "ALSO" by the Conjunction "AND". and this is still the same ONE PERSON the LORD. now if you think 101G is in ERROR, let the BIBLE .... GOD ALMIGHTY, confirms 101G or not if he, the LORD GOD is the First and the Last.

Now the Revelation.

Evidence #3. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO, the LORD is without doubt is the FIRST and he is "ALSO" the LAST. "ALSO" means, "in addition; too"

if anyone cannot understand this then they are A. deceived. B. in a Delusion or C. LOST.

now let's see this First, (ONE PERSON), and the Last, (ONE PERSON), that is (a Plurality of one's own self as Isaiah 63:5, and Isaiah 53 clearly states), who is ONE PERSON.

Revelation 1:10 "I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet," Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea." Revelation 1:12 "And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;"

Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:"
Revelation 2:8 "And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;"
Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."

Fred, please tell us who is this First, who as Isaiah said is "WITH", "AND", "ALSO" is the LAST...... who is this ONE PERSON? ...... (smile) .... lol, lol, lol, Oh dear...... :ninja: YIKES!

101G cannot wait to your answer.

101G.

GINOLJC, to all.
101G asked Fred,
plural pronouns describe more than 1 Person? OK let's see. Fred, is the "First", one person, who is the LORD, correct,
No, I am not the LORD.

Glad I didn't bother to read the rest of your mess.
LOL, LOL, LOL, ...... I am is ONE PERSON, your first ERROR of the day. and your second ERROR, the LORD is the First. supportive Scripture, Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." Well, Fred, the LORD is the First, and only one PERSON. I AM is only ONE PERSON. yes, the same I AM in Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

Fred, Fred, God, your so-called trinity, said he is ONE PERSON. I AM is only ONE Person. I, I, I, I, I, is only ONE PERSON. right in your face, God said he is ONE PERSON. the Lord Jesus at Matthews 19:4 say God is ONE PERSON.

the Trinity ..........This is the DELUSION God himself spoke of. Isaiah 66:4 "I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not."

understand, God called you...... and what did you do? answer, "none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not." Wow...... :mad: but your EVIL is your doing.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:" 2 Thessalonians 2:12 "That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

God shall send them strong delusion, who sent the delusion? GOD, WHY? That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

so, Good luck, that all 101G can say to U.

101G.

To all,
Let's have a re-look at Exodus 3:13 "And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?" Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

question TIME. if God is a Plurality as trinitarian's say. WHY did God say I AM, I Am, and Not US and OUR as in Genesis 1:26? minus Genesis 1:27

so, 101G ask ...... why is God..... note GOD is saying that he is a single person... I AM, I AM.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom